31 (On Hold)

By 2wiceMob

"There's nothing to fear but fear itself" When you've been this far down in life the only other place you ca... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Character looks
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32
Chapter 33.
Questions.
Untitled Part 37
What's It Gone Be?
New Story Alert!!!

Chapter 10 Part 2

10.1K 419 55
By 2wiceMob

Picture of Denise in m/m

I wanna lick you up (baby)
I wanna lick you down (baby)
I wanna make you scream (baby)
I wanna make you shout (baby)
I wanna put it in yo guts (baby)
I wanna make you nut (baby)
Cuz all I wanna do is, cuz all I wanna do is

Denise.

"Y'all niggas ready?" I asked from behind the curtains. It had been like 5minutes since Ty's music went off and I know she wasn't still dancing. Plus, I was becoming impatient.

"Hold on Ty went to get Aug."

I looked at the empty bottle of Ciroc in my hands. I didn't like to drink but I had my share of drinking when Nolan faked his death.

"You ready?" The curtains swung open revealing Ty. I nodded my head.

"Bitch I been ready."

"Okay." Ty closed the curtains. "Sponge Bob ready."

I heard them all laughed and I rolled my eyes. "August you ready? Welcome one of our newbies she got cake and a pretty face and we call her... "

Ty stopped. Damn, I forgot my name too. What was it?. Ion care forget it.

"Fuck it welcome Denise." Ty announced.  The music started playing and I immediately recognized the song to be up and down by Pretty Ricky.

I walked out to the beat slowly adjusting to the bright ass light that was in my face. I couldn't see August or anybody else. All I saw was the pole.

I wrapped my hand on the pole slowly twirling around it, I smiled seductively licking my lips. As soon as the beat dropped to 'Up and Down' I started grinding my hips slowly on the pole. I dropped it low a few times and came back up. I twirled around the pole and began teasing August. I could see him perfectly now.

I slowly raised my dress up above my butt and pulled it back down. I twirled on the pole and in one swift movement I jumped up wrapping my legs around it.  I spun around and started climbing up the pole, when I got to the top I put my gymnastics skills to work. I dropped down into a split. I was so thankful for stretching while I was back stage cause the last thing I needed was some sore legs.

I got up from the floor taking off the dress I had on. I threw it right at August slightly laughing to myself. I made my way off the stage and walked over to August. I took the drink that was in his hand away from him sitting it down on the floor.  I climbed on August wrapping my arms around while slowly grinding my body on his. I felt his hands glide down to my ass and I removed them.

"We play by club rules. No touching."

I stopped grinding on August and started twerking on him in slow motion. He tried grabbing my ass again and I moved his hands. I wasn't about to keep playing with August. He really couldn't keep his hands to himself.

"This ain't the club." August roughly grabbed my ass. I didn't bother moving his hands this time, plus his grip was tight as hell. I got up getting in between his legs, I leaned over putting my hands on his nose and I had my breast all in his face.

I sat back down on him twerking a little more until the song went off.

I could feel August little friend sticking up and I smiled knowing I had did my job. I unwrapped my arms from around his neck. "Goodnight August." I eased up off his lap walking back up the stairs and headed to the guest bed room.

~

I walked into my office seeing more yellow flowers. I smirked to myself. I sat my bag down on the desk and found the note.

I appreciate da' private dance you gave me. It was nice...  real friendly of you. Remind me why your husband left you again? - Aug

I rolled my eyes. I sniffed the flowers and made a disgusting face. They smelt terrible. This is probably why I hated them so much is because of how bad I thought they smelled. But I was slowly starting to like them, or maybe I just liked receiving them. Regardless of the matter I liked something.

I reached in my purse about to cut my phone off as I always did for work but I got a message from August.

When ya' lunch break? - sent at 9:06

12:00 . Why? - sent at 9:07

Why else dummy? I'll be there at 12 don't keep me waiting. - sent at 9:09

Rude much? Is that how you ask women to go to lunch with you? - sent at 9:10

You get my flower, private dancer? - sent at 9:13

Yes. I did. They smell awful. But thank you it was a nice gift. - sent at 9:14

You get my otha' gift? Look under yo desk. - sent at 9:17

I was confused. I hoped he didn't buy me something big or anything of the matter.

I looked under my desk seeing a white box with red ribbon. I took the top off seeing my dress from last night in it.

Wow. Nice. thanks. - sent at 9:19

No problem. See you at lunch. - sent at 9:20

I powered my phone off putting it back in my purse. August was a a hot mess.

Might update again. I don't know Lol. Excuse my mistakes. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 23.4K 26
❝ Everybody ain't your friend. ❞ ©𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎.
4.7K 142 26
The world is a cycle ... Zoey thought she had finally found it she was away from all her worries but boy was she wrong, you can only run so far until...
31.6K 1.2K 19
'The roof is no place for a depressed person' 'Then why are you up here?'
195K 3.5K 28
"Look it's like this no emotions, no relationship, just sex. ONLY SEX." "Oh god this is going to be a long scary ride."