TRAUMA | JJK | YOU āœ“

By miichinkim

"There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds."... More

~ Prologue ~
Run for your life !
Red rose
Her
I'M SO SORRY GUYS
College
Suspicious
D-day
Locked
Psycho
Reports
You don't know me?
Cold and wet
Detective Kim
INVESTIGATION
THE CRIMINAL
Mad
I'm still hurting
Memories
Clueless
GAME
MEET
Thoughts
Answers (Last Chapter)
ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hungry

137 14 7
By miichinkim

I woke up on a couch. My eyes wandered my surroundings. The whole living room was dark. No sign of the kidnapper. My stomach was growling because I didn't get to eat. My mind only thinking of how can I escape? 

"You awake?" I heard a male voice coming from the upstairs. I was surprised by his voice. He was coming towards me as I heard his footsteps. 

The male kidnapper standing in front of me, sighing. I looked at him, puzzled. Did I snore? 

Wait, what did I do?

"I bet you're hungry. Come, I already prepared our food." He said and gestured me to follow him.

How come a kidnapper be so friendly and freaking hot at the same time? Is this even real?? Am I dreaming? Someone wake me up! Oh, wait. Don't wake me up. But he's scary. OK LET'S WAKE UP! HELLO?? HELLO??

I followed him without having a second thought. I was so hungry. I can eat a whole cow right now! 

"What?" He looked at me.

"Need help?" I said with a blank face. He chuckled at shooked his head.

"Sit." He said and I did what he told me to do.

"It's weird you know, a victim asked a kidnapper like that. I'm fucking kidnapped you. Did you forgot?" He continued while grinning at me. He placed a pot of soup which I think it's kimchi jiggae. Smells good. 

Am I weird?

"I don't know a kidnapper can be this friendly." I said with my poker face. Shit! I regret what I said. He must be angry with me if I hurt his pride but instead of angry, he laughed which made me more confused if the whole thing was a prank like a hidden camera. 

"You're so cute Y/N. Did you know that?" He smirked. "Let's eat." He continued and put a bowl of rice in front of me. I looked at him suspiciously.

"What? Of course, I know your name, idiot. Why would I kidnapped someone I don't know. Eat. I didn't put poison there. Don't worry." He chuckled and eat his food.

I hesitated at first but my stomach couldn't resist the smells. I had to fill it anyway and picked my spoon. I taste the kimchi jiggae. Oh wow. It tastes amazing! I bet he didn't cook all of this.

"I cook all of this, you know." He said.

I coughed. Did he just read my mind or something? He's creepy. 

°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.--.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°

"Hmm..So you said that your friend was kidnapped? Her name is Lee Y/N?" 

I nodded desperately.

"But you don't know who the one kidnapped your friend?" He continued.

Of course, I didn't know who that is. If I know, I didn't come to you. Erghh.. Did I meet the wrong person? Is he a scammer??

"Of course, you didn't know who he is. Otherwise, you didn't come to me." He laughed.

Ok. I swear he's a weirdo. 

"So, back to our business Mr. Park Chimin." He stops laughing. 

"It's Park Jimin." 

"Ok, Park Cheongmin. Can you tell me the whole detail about your friend." He grinned while taking a small notebook and a pen.

I gave up trying to make him say my correct name and I told him the whole story about how Y/N being followed, the red roses, the letter and the whole scene that night. The night she was kidnapped.

Detective Kim keeps nodding the whole session. He makes a serious face and focusing on writing his note. 

"I'll start my investigation and I'll call you when I discover something new, Mr. Park Cheolmin." with that he shakes my hand.

"Pleasure to meet you, Detective Kim Taehyung and my name are Park Jimin." I shake his hand too.

"I know." He laughed and went away.

I don't know what to feel but I hope we will find her soon...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HI! THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE, I HOPE YOU SUPPORT THIS STORY. I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS AND FEEDBACKS!

HOPE WE CAN BE FRIENDS ❁ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 7K 62
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...
177K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.1M 46.2K 58
COMPLETED "WHY? Why can't you be with me?WHY?" Jungkook questioned, his eyes spitting fire while his heart quivered in fear. But her next words left...
111K 4.8K 34
A Jeon Jungkook fiction. (Book 1) Y/n is a mute girl while A/n is a glamorous one. Both belongs from a mafia family. Jeon Jungkook the king of underw...