Getting Engage With Chen of E...

By ahwaeee

Can you ever imagine that you're getting engage with the powerful main vocalist Kim Jong Dae, as in Chen from... More

Author Notes
1: What? I'm getting engage?
2: Bumped into each other
3: Same house?!
4: Truth or Dare
5: What's this?!
6: Research
7: Shopping!
8: Hospitalized
9: Stupid chat room
10: Discharge
11: First Class
12: Falling
13: Feelings
14: Is it real?
15: The date
16: The kiss
17: Starting
18: Love is around the air
19: Couples
Not an update
20: They're spying
Please read if you love EXO, SNSD, TVXQ, SuJu, SHINee or f(x)
21: Our first ever date
22: Going to Canada
23: Canada, here we come!
Next update~~
24: His explanation
25: Their note
26: Mysteries solved
27: Kyuhyun's plan
29: It's finally over
30: Jeju Trip
Epilogue
Author's Note
Special Chapter: Chat Box
[PROMOTE]

28: Her father

7.9K 186 75
By ahwaeee

Third Person’s POV

Seohyun was waiting outside her father’s office. After the talk with Songhyun and the others, she excused herself from the company and flew to China.

"Miss Xu, you may come in now." Her father secretary told her.

She stood up immediately and went into her father’s office. Her father’s was staring outside at the skyscrapers.

"Zhu Xian. You're here finally. I've been looking for you. Where have you been?"

"Canada."

"So…did you find the daughter of the Cho family?"

"Yes dad." She didn't dare to lie to his father. She's afraid that her father might hurt Donghae.

"So…how was she doing?"

"She's fine."

"Did you start your action?"

"Yes, but it failed."

"How?"

"I'm not sure, that person is kind of afraid."

"Then you should hire a professional one. I gave you money didn't I?" Her father questioned.

"Yeah…but father…could we please stop this? This plan…it's going to hurt most of the artist in our company."

"Oh no, Zhu Xian. Can't you see it? What I'm planning is not just about the Cho family and the Kim that could hide them from us. I'm planning to let SM bankrupt. You're too naïve for your own good, Zhu Xian." His father smirked.

"But dad…if you kept on doing this, in the end, you will hurt the both of us. Lin Man and me. Your precious daughter. You're just using us to do all the bad things. You taught me that love could destroy someone. But what you told me is all wrong. You're wrong, father. You said that I should not fall in love with any person. But you're wrong. Donghae is a very special person. He's the first person who let me know what love is. Don't think that true love doesn’t exist because of your failed marriage. I knew you never had any trust in woman again after your wives left you. You used us to take revenge on the Cho family, just because they're in your way for letting you become the greatest business company in Asia. There’s stronger competitors outside there, father. We, So Nyeo Shi Dae never dare to call ourselves as the most famous girls group in the world because we knew that there’s people whose famous than us. Wake up, father. You would never be the greatest forever. When you die, you left with nothing. Your bones will be burn into ashes; your money will be remaining in the bank." She talked. She took a deep breath after she's done talking.

"Out."

"Father…"

"I said out!" Her father screamed at the top of his lungs. She dashed out from the office.

Maybe I'll succeed. Kyuhyun would plan everything nicely. Yeah…he's smart after all. Seohyun told herself.

--

"Aish…how long would we stuck in this house?" Songhyun complained.

"Yeobo…it’ll just for a while."

"Yeah, Songhyun. When Seohyun is done talking with her dad, and if Lin Man succeeds too, then we could." Kyuhyun assured. His phone rang just in time.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Kyuhyun? Is Songhyun beside you?"

"Ne, appa."

"I'm going to there. Wait for me."

"You're in Canada?"

"Yeah, just came down from the plane."

"Okay." He replied and ended the call. "Appa is coming."

"Bwoya? Shouldn’t he stay there to take care of umma?"

"I'm not sure. But he said he just came down from the plane." Kyuhyun shook his head slightly.

The other EXO members left the three of them because of their schedule, while the Super Junior members went out for a one-day trip at Niagara Falls.

Chen who was sitting beside Songhyun was a bit nervous. This is the first time he met her father, his soon-to-be-father-in-law. His hand was holding Songhyun’s. She could felt his hand was sweating a bit.

*LINE!*

Chen took his phone from the table.

Tao: Hyung! We're in Niagara Falls with Syupeo Junieo!

Chen: The hell that you guys would be in there.

Kai: It's real~

Chen: Omo…I'm jealous…I want to go there.

Sehun: Songhyun will jealous too~

Suho: We're actually having photo-shoot session here. Ignore them. They're stupid.

Chen: Haha…I know.

Xiumin: Aww…Chen…I missed you.

Chen: LOL. We would see each other again later.

Baekhyun: Chanyeol’s bothering me.

D.O: Same here, Kai’s spamming me with his own photo. And some of them…are his naked photo.

Chen: Sell it to the fans. They’ll like it.

Luhan: Hah, I agree.

Kai: Yah!

Baekhyun: Chanyeol’s kept on pestering me with his height.

Kris: You know what? That’s because you're short.

Baekhyun: Kriseu, height isn’t anything~

Chen: Where’s Chanyeol and Lay?

Chanyeol: I'm here~

Lay: I'm Lay.

Suho: Yeah we know…stop with that act.

Lay: Where are we again?

Chen: You're in somewhere over the rainbow.

Lay: And I'm the unicorn!

Kris: Then I'm the Superman in my Galaxy.

Chanyeol: I'm the super cute elf! Chen Chen is the camel dinosaur who’s holding his clutch bag. Does our world really have such thing? Camel dinosaur. How weird is it.

Xiumin: Then I'll be the Baozi! Han will be the deer.

Sehun: I'll be the only bubble tea there!

Chen: And you’ll be drink by the only camel dinosaur.

Suho: I'm the richest person there! Kai will be my servant. Bwahahaha…

Kai: Why I'm the servant of Suho hyung?

Suho: You're dark.

Tao: I'm Panda! Then…what’s D.O? Hmm…he’ll be the weirdo up there.

D.O: Yah! Huang Zitao! I'll kill you in my dream later!

Tao: Or…should he be the killer?

Baekhyun: Seems like you guys ignore me.

Chen: Ani, you’ll be the only beagle up there. And the camel dinosaur and the cute elf will play with you every day.

Xiumin: And what would Songhyun be?

Chen: My wife, of course.

Luhan: Gosh…could you be at least a bit shy when you're saying that?

Chen: And why should I?

Kai: Cause you're not yet married.

Chen: Soon.

"Yeobo…did you mean it?" Songhyun suddenly asked.

"Of course I am. Saranghae, yeobo. Will you marry me after everything is over?"

The doorbell rang suddenly. Songhyun didn't answer his question. Instead, she stood up from the couch and opened the door. It was her father.

"Appa." Songhyun greeted.

"Songhyun, it's been a long time since last time appa saw you."

"Yeah, appa. Come in, Kyuhyun oppa is inside, but I don't know what he's doing." Songhyun stepped aside and let her father enter.

Chen didn't know what to do the moment Songhyun’s father came in the house. He never met him before.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Cho."

"There’s no need to be formal. So…you're Jong Dae. Am I right? My daughter fiancé, also known as Chen by the public. Nice to meet you. Just call me appa, or dad. I don't mind." Mr. Cho flashed a smile at Chen.

Chen smiled back too. Kyuhyun came out from the kitchen, holding a tray.

"Appa, you're here."

"Kyuhyun, it's been a long time too."

"Ne, Ryeowook-ssi bakes some muffins with D.O-ssi before they left. Come and get some." He said and placed the tray on the table.

"So…I heard that you found the daughter of the Xu family?"

"Yeah. She's Seohyun from SNSD."

"So…I'm wrong all the time. I thought it's the secretary of your company. But how would the Xu get so many information? There must be their people there, besides of his daughter."

"How would we know? Should we try to ask Seohyun? But she said she told us everything that she knew. The same goes to Lin Man."

"Try to ask them. Maybe they're keeping some things from you."

"Okay. I'll try to."

"And Chen?"

"Ne?"

"Please take care of my daughter. I'm looking forward to your wedding." Her father smiled again. Songhyun looked down and blushed, Chen blushed as well.

"Ne, I will." He replied. Chen slightly patted Songhyun’s hands.

"I'm leaving to my place now. I'm here for business stuff. Take good care, Songhyun and Kyuhyun. Oh yeah, also Chen." Her father stood up and said.

"You too, appa." Songhyun said and hugged him. Kyuhyun hugged him as well; Chen just nodded at her father as he stepped out. Kyuhyun went back to the kitchen, cleaning the mess. Chen and Songhyun went to their room.

"You haven’t replied me yet." Chen hugged Songhyun from the back.

"Are you serious with that? You aren’t afraid? I've heard that rumors about Taeyeon and Baekhyun. Their fans were really disappointed with him. I don't want that happen. I don't want you lose your fans. This marriage is much more serious than their dating rumors."

"Of course I am serious. I can lose any of my fans, but I don't want to lose you. Although it's much more serious, no matter how will the fans react, I'll always be there with you, to protect you, and love you forever."

"We've been keeping this engagement to them for half month. Would they accept?"

"They would understand."

"If that’s your choice, then my answer is…yes. I do, I would marry with you after everything is over."

"I knew you would say yes." Chen said as he kissed Songhyun’s neck.

"And where did you get that confident?"

"Just sure."

"Whatever." Songhyun chuckled.

Chen turned her around to face him. He leaned closer to her and whispered, "You haven’t replied another thing to me."

"What is it now?"

Chen smirked and kissed her. He used his fingers and traced her jawline down to her neck. He felt a pair of arms wrapped around his neck. She was kissing him back. Chen smiled a little at that thought.

He lifted her in bridal style, not even breaking the kiss. He placed her on his lap and kissed her more passionately. Her arms still wrapping around his neck, while his hands were still on her waist.

After staying like this for several seconds again. They broke the kiss. The both of them panted in need of air.

Chen then slightly pressed his forehead against Songhyun’s. He smiled and gave her a peck on the lips.

"Saranghae, yeobo. You're mine."

"Nado saranghae."

He's the first one who claimed her lips. Although Jongsoo and she was in the state of about to engage, but they never kiss, because Jongsoo respect her and gave her spaces. But Chen, he's different. He would kiss her, and at the same time, he always gives her spaces. He’ll always ask for Songhyun’s permission before doing anything.

Sometimes he acted childish, but she knew that that’s just his true-self, and she love the mature side of him more. Because the mature side of him look more manly, and handsome. Chen hugged her again tightly. She knew that that’s just because he doesn’t want to lose her.

She was actually touched when he heard Chen’s words. She never expected there would be a guy who loves her so much. She couldn’t help but only smiled at him.

Kyuhyun who was downstairs, watching their sweet scenes from the hidden camera that set by their mother in the room was glad that her sister found her right one.

"You’ll be happy with him, Songhyun." He smiled gladly.

________

A/N:

Hey guys! This story is about to end too…T_T I never expected I wrote this quick. Or it's just that this story is short? Please comment down if you want a sequel to this story! I would try to write if I could. Kamsahamnida~

Well…can you guys do me a favor and comment down your age? I felt a bit old when you guys are addressing me as Unnie. I guessed some of you thought that I'm older than my actual age. I'll tell you my age in next chapter! Please comment down! I really wanted to know more about my readers!

By the way, I've posted the Chinese fanfic of EXO. It's name is 难以启齿的爱. For those readers who understood Chinese, please check it out! It's the first time I'm writing a Chinese story of EXO. Well…it's featuring Sehun.

You'll see the difference between my Chinese and English. Actually, before I start writing stories in Wattpad, my Chinese was better than English. I could even fail my English. For me, fail is the mark that's lower than 60. Alright, I stressed myself, I know that.

But after I started reading the first fanfic that I had ever read in Wattpad, which I don't really remember the name, I started to have interest in learning English properly.

Well, I only remember the second fanfic that I've read, which name was THIS LOVE, written by kissmedarkness. The first EXO fanfic that I've read…if I'm not mistaken, it's In A Relationship with Tao of EXO, written by thanks4dbrokenheart. I actually love the stories that she wrote. It's amazing! I seriously love her works. And then there's still many authors out there which was my favorite.

I'm recommending some stories of them to you if you haven't read it!

Don't Fall for Kris Wu by FantasticYeoja

Unspoken by iwantTOMSlinson

Except You by gamefishie

Fake Smiles by yehetcookies

Heartstrings by KimchiiDesu

Opposites by xPerfect2x

In A Relationship with Suho of EXO: Getting back together by thanks4dbrokenheart

She's a He? By SeLu947

Baby Steps by vksujusnsd

In love with the jerk by Monikeu

His fiancee, my wife by gamefishie

Office-Romance? A Big No-No by PSICOMGAL

You left me for him? By xiuhanshidae

Counting the steps with you by ChanBaekSoo

With a Smile by KpopDream

Okay…I'm done with this…well…also, I wanted to inform you that I would post another fanfic featuring Sehun after I finished writing that story. And that might be the last fanfic that I'll write. Thanks for reading!

~SHINeeTaeminHo~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 482 26
Two completely different people, who fell in love but life always tore them apart. One fight and mistake led to another sad memory. How will they cle...
1.9K 55 36
Do Kyung Soo of the band EXO has fallen in love with a girl during his childhood. While growing up, his love for her grows more and more. But one day...
60.4K 2.6K 70
What If One day a Normal, Pretty, Talented, and Smart girl, Will be the one who will ruined a friendship because of love. Its not her intention. She...
23.3K 635 15
You and your best friend were on an Exo concert and you were really disappointed that you didn't met Sehun. You wrote a letter and the days after tha...