Arranged Marriage | tk

By NimraSajjad

They both hate each other. The rivalry goes on from the times of their school years and they never knew when... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Egoistic
Chapter 2: Contract (I)
Chapter 3: Elite
Chapter 4: Puppy
Chapter 5: Melanin
Chapter 6: Hesitant
Chapter 7: Sophisticated
Chapter 8: Rule
Chapter 9: Unspoken
Chapter 10: Daring
Chapter 12: Pillowy
Shittttt
Chapter 13: Distraction
Chapter 14: Reflection
Chapter 15: Illusion
Chapter 16: Courtesy
Chapter 17: Shopping
Chapter 18: Photoshoot
Chapter 19: Dense
Chapter 20: Singapore
Chapter 21: Beloved
Chapter 22: Siren
Chapter 23: Confetti
Chapter 24: Spades
Chapter 25: Etiquette
Chapter 26: Stealth
Chapter 27: Magic
Chapter 28: Delight
Chapter 29: Issue
Chapter 30: Violet
Chapter 31: Paper
Chapter 32: Archetype
Chapter 33: Au Revoir
Chapter 34: OD'd
Chapter 35: Zero
Chapter 36: Contract (II)
Chapter 37: Unravel
Chapter 38: Heartbeat
Chapter 39: Dazzling
Chapter 40: Lover
《Thank You》End
New Book

Chapter 11: Circles

84.5K 4K 3K
By NimraSajjad

Sorry for the mistakes plz. Ignore.

Third Person POV

Taehyung stops kissing Jeongguk only when needs to breathe and Jeongguk becomes impatient even in that fraction of second. Taehyung's sure he'd have bruises on his thighs and waist because of Jeongguk's grip on it and Taehyung would love to see that.

This is the moment that makes them release all the gathered up frustration from the past months, all the tension, want and need though, releases just a little in this hungry kiss---it asks for more but they have to be impatient.

Both are well aware but don't care right now that there's a lot or maybe everything changes now---th should change now because they can't go back to not talking and ignoring eachother after kissing like this.

Though it's obvious that they definitely won't be ignoring eachother, now that they can finally touch.

Still, Jeongguk will try his best and see first if Taehyung's comfortable after that because there's no way he's not touching and kissing him.

The ravenette breaks the kiss this time, looks at the model who's breathing heavily just like him. Both their lips swollen and red Jeongguk doesn't give him time as he dives for his neck, presses the lips on the side of his neck, makes the him take a sharp intake of breath.

Taehyung's hand rest on Jeongguk's chest, marvel at the hardness of his chest and wants to see him shirtless so bad but also has to control himself and not make himself look so damn desperate.

Taehyung sighs contented as Jeongguk trails soft kisses from his neck to his collarbones, sucks the skin there and Taehyung moans just a little, bites his lips to not make any sound though Jeongguk wants to here him.

Jeongguk pulls apart to see the red mark on his skin, prominent and proudly adorning Taehyung's soft skin. He looks up, finds him looking at him with hooded eyes. They both lean in again, meet halfway in a passionate kiss.

But Taehyung yelps in pain when Jeongguk puts a little pressure on his stomach, forgets that he got hit here. The ravenette immediately pulls away, looks at him worriedly but Taehyung whines, tries to kiss him again but Jeongguk stops, cups his face and traces his lower lip with his thumb.

"Hey, let's look at that okay?" Jeongguk softly says and Taehyung whines.

"It's fine." Taehyung utters and Jeongguk shakes his head.

"Still, let me see that." Jeongguk says and the model nods. Jeongguk lowers Taehyung on the ground even though Taehyung could do it himself but doesn't say anything because he likes it. He'd also liked to be picked by him.

Taehyung's list in getting longer.

Jeongguk grabs the first aid kit and Taehyung sits on the couch slowly.

"You said you're only going to look." Taehyung says, pouts and the rave chuckles.

"I will and also if it needs to be aided." Jeongguk replies.

"Lean back." Jeongguk says and Taehyung doesn't lean back but lies down on the couch and puts a cushion under his head.

Jeongguk turns to him while kneeling on the floor, touches Taehyung's knee and the model closes his eyes at the warmth.

Magical. Taehyung agrees with himself again. Jeongguk's touch is magical.

"Can I?" Jeongguk asks as he grabs the hem of Taehyung's sweater but doesn't lift it up. The model nods and Jeongguk slowly lifts up his sweater, stops when the faint bruise appears.

"It's already bruising." Jeongguk says, eyebrows furrowed and tries not to appear furious at the thought of that bastard hitting him.

Jeongguk is about to get the heat spray but Taehyung extends his arm softly touches Jeongguk's eyebrows, massages just softly and Jeongguk relaxes, expression softens.

"You're not really good at hiding your emotions." Taehyung whispers and maybe Jeongguk is right because lately, he's really not being able to pretend, not even when he's alone.

"Maybe." Jeongguk whispers backs squeezes Taehyung's skin on his leg and takes away his hand, Taehyung immediately misses it. Taehyung retreats his hand and holds up his sweater for Jeongguk to spray on the bruise.

If Taehyung lets you touch him then that means he really trusts you. Jeongguk remembers when he and Namjoon talked about Taehyung once again and Jeongguk didn't answer after that.

That means Taehyung trusts me now? Maybe it's too soon to say that.

But shouldn't I want him to 'not' trust me. To not get closer---

Jeongguk doesn't know where it goes from here. Whatever he had planned when he married Taehyung, to ignore him and just let the year pass without acknowledging him but his heart has betrayed him and his mind has too.

Maybe it's just Taehyung that makes his heart and mind be alike.

"Wrap the waist belt around it and don't expose it to cold." Jeongguk says.

"Okay." Taehyung utters, smiles softly as he watches Jeongguk get up.

"Do you have the belt?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung shakes his head.

"I'll give you mine."

"Why do you have it?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk grins.

"I've been reckless at times." Jeongguk answers and Taehyung snickers, bends his knees towards himself which makes his boxer shorts slide up from the curve of his ass and Jeongguk thinks the other did that on purpose. The ravenette's eyes linger at the exposed skin and then looks at Taehyung.

"Had an emo phase or something?" Taehyung asks amused.

"Kind of---but not in teenage years.". Jeongguk utters and Taehyung chuckles again---the sound resonates in Jeongguk's ears as if it's the only voice he wants to hear again and again. Maybe he does.

"I'll be right back." Jeongguk says and walks to his room. Jeongguk has a soft smile on his lips as he searches for the belt in his wardrobe cabinets.

But it is still in his mind that he's Taehyung's bully---for Taehyung he is and Jeongguk can't believe he's started to feel guilty way before today but he's too proud to say sorry.

And even if he says sorry and Taehyung accepts it---where will this go from there? Their physical attraction is not hidden anymore now that they've kissed and let all the emotions from past months into it---no matter how they are.

And what will Jeongguk tell Taehyung if he asks the reason why Jeongguk would bully him. He can't simply say that Jeongguk was jealous because Taehyung's just so perfect and always was. That would be so stupid and is gonna make Taehyung hate him more for bullying him for such a stupid reason.

A truth that Jeongguk doesn't want Taehyung to know.

He leaves everything to the course of time. He'll stop if things get complicated.

Taehyung promised himself that if he does let Jeongguk touch him, it'll be only when he'd apologize wholeheartedly to him but some plans don't work out as we want them to and this is the same case.

Lying on the couch, Taehyung's eyes fall on the ring on his finger and he never really focused on it till now. He has never smiled looking at it but now he does. His smile isn't in his control.

Taehyung sighs contented, touches his lips and feels his cheeks heat up. There's no denying that the kiss they shared was damn hot and Taehyung doesn't know how long he'll have to wait for the next time.

He hopes there is a next time.

Taehyung doesn't seem to remember what Jeongguk has done, right now, the memories of high school are gone and only think he remembers is Jeongguk's lips on his own and the way his lips move and hold his lips with them.

Jeongguk comes back with the belt and Taehyung sits on the couch.

"I'll do it." Taehyung says and Jeongguk's already leaning.

"Just hold your sweater up a bit." Jeongguk says and Taehyung doesn't argue---why would he?

Taehyung does as told and lifts his sweater a little. Jeongguk tries not to stare at the exposed skin again, tries his best to focus on putting on the belt.

"Too tight." Taehyung winces a bit and Jeongguk mummers a sorry.

"Okay, let's get you in your room." Jeongguk utters and Taehyung shakes his head, chuckles.

"I can walk on my own Jeongguk." Taehyung says and Jeongguk rolls his playfully. They both walk upto Taehyung's room and Taehyung walks in, turns around and bites his lips. Jeongguk also stands on the doorstep, not knowing what to do.

"I believe I haven't given you that goodnight kiss?" Jeongguk says and Taehyung's eyes widen a bit, red tints his cheeks and he literally beams.

"Thank God you remember because I was too nervous to ask for the kiss." Taehyung says and Jeongguk smirks a little, steps towards Taehyung.

They both feel like they're living in a different world where the past doesn't exist.

"You don't have to ask but I do---I don't want you to be uncomfortable---".

"You don't have to ask either." Taehyung says and Jeongguk relaxes.

The ravenette extends his arm to Taehyung's neck and touches the bruise, Taehyung doesn't know how to tell him that he's fine because it's the third time Jeongguk has looked at his neck.

"Jeongguk". Taehyung almost whines, wants him to just kiss him. The CEO grabs Taehyung's chin softly and finally brings his face closer to kiss him.

It's a soft press of lips, they both sigh softly as their lips press firmly but doesn't move. Taehyung wants these goodnight kisses every night and Jeongguk wants to kiss him all the damn time.

They pull apart, both theirs cheeks red and they awkwardly say goodbye as Jeongguk walks to his room.

He wants to sleep because he knows he'll sleep very well and his work can wait.

--------------------------

"You scared me Jeongguk, that's why I flinched, it's not because of that." Taehyung says but Jeongguk keeps away.

The model was making his strawberry sandwich for the breakfast when Jeongguk comes from behind and nudges him, scaring him. But the ravenette immediately moves back, thinking it's because of him touching the other.

"No Taehyung, I've only touched you once and you definitely can't get used to it---you can take time---".

"I'll get used to it if you'll touch me Jeongguk, not if you'll keep assuming things that aren't true. I just got scared and it wasn't because you touched me. It was barely a touch Jeongguk---".

"Why do you want me close now? It's so fucking confusing that you want me close when all the time you've been running away." Jeongguk utters and Taehyung gapes at him.

"You're going to say this after you kiss me? If only I wanted you to touch me---you wouldn't have but you want it as well so stop blaming me only. You wanted it too" Taehyung utters.

Not wanted Taehyung, I still want to.

"So what if I want to fucking touch you huh? So what I kissed you? I did it because i want to but you are still uncomfortable and don't deny that---you are." Jeongguk says and Taehyung gritts his teeth, feels a giddy at first of Jeongguk's words too.

"I wouldn't have let you touch me if I was uncomfortable so stop assuming things from my behalf okay." Taehyung says and Jeongguk runs his hand in his hair.

"You had always told me to stay away from you Taehyung---why are you letting me do it now? I thought you specifically hated me touching you?" Jeongguk's voice turns lower and calm.

Taehyung can't answer that because he himself doesn't know the answer to that so he asks the other something as reply.

"You always touched me so why are you not doing it when I'm asking you to." Taehyung says, eyes nervous yet hopeful.

"As I said before, you need time. Make up your mind if you want me touch you because last time I checked---you hated me with a burning passion. Maybe you still do but I still don't want you to jerk away from me when I touch you." Jeongguk says and Taehyung knows how fucking stubborn he is.

"Fine---if this is what you want to hear then fine---Dont. Touch me!" Taehyung utters, looks at the other with a stern expression and Jeongguk slightly panics.

Jeongguk grabs Taehyung's wrist when the model turns to leave.

"Hey, don't go. I didn't mean it like that." Jeongguk says and Taehyung still glares at him. "I just want you to be sure Taehyung, no doubt should be left."

"I am comfortable and---".

"You're shaking." Jeongguk cuts him off and Taehyung looks at him in confusion.

"What?"

"You're shaking." Jeongguk says again as he lifts his hand in which he holds Taehyung and realizes that he in fact is shaking but just slightly.

He curses Jeongguk to be so aware.

"No---I--".

"I'll see you at night. Bye." Jeongguk says softly, let's go of Taehyung's wrist and Taehyung's now standing alone in the kitchen.

Now Taehyung wants to slap himself and curse and cry because no matter how much he wants Jeongguk to touch him---his body has to mess up.

Nothing was wrong last night. He wasn't shaking at all. He was hesitant---okay but not uncomfortable.

Taehyung hates his body so much right now. Had to fucking mess up everything. Taehyung doesn't want to cry either.

-------------------------

^🤣🔥

^sorry but he's way more beautiful than all of you. My ugly self included.
Like effortlessly beautiful.❤❤💜😍
-----------------------------

Hello beautiful people. How are you guys.

Hope you liked this chap. I had to rush it cuz I was busy.

Vote share and comment

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 10.8K 194
COMPLETED At long last, Fu Zhi, the mysterious heiress who had developed countless technologies was given two guardians by the country! Initially, th...
951K 15.5K 17
"Yᴏᴜ ʟɪɢʜᴛᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, Svetlyachok" -Aɴᴀᴛᴏʟʏ Bᴇʟᴇᴛsᴋʏ Adore You|1
366K 7.7K 32
Harry [18] , a jock, plays any sport he can, hottest guy in school. He's of course popular and girls will do anything to get to him and have him in b...
6.6M 369K 118
BOOK 1 & 2 INCLUDED ― in which taehyung is willing to give jungkook anything he asks for • TOP!JK BOTTOM!TAE »very short chapters [completed]