There's A Thug In My Life

By flawsomek

Aaliyah was just an average teenager who hid behind the spotlight, until a thug noticed her, bringing her in... More

S O U N D T R A C K
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
READ NOW
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
COMING SOON‼️
ITS FINALLY HERE!!!

TWENTY TWO

3.9K 169 20
By flawsomek

There was so much going on, Aaliyah didn't want to be in Haiti nor Memphis. She knew Bahari was irritated with everything. From taking her real mother to the United States to moving to Santa Monica, California.

She was five months pregnant still modeling. Her mother was trying to figure out how she was going to get a green card. Was she going to get married or invest in $500,000?

"Stop, it won't fit stop tryna force it inside," Aaliyah argued.

"Well if you'll be still, it'll slide right in," he argued back.

They were busy putting Braylin's Trampoline together. Bahari grew on California. He was back on his shit and he made sure to notify Aaliyah that they wouldn't be going anywhere no time soon. Business was good out there.

"Ion even need help no more," Bahari said waving her off. "Gone inside, I'll figure it out. Just bring me a beer."

She rolled her eyes with her hands on her back. He grabbed her arm and brought her into a kiss, when he saw that she was about to act like a brat. "I love you."

Aaliyah tried to hide her smile as she turned around on her heel. She went to the refrigerator and grabbed a beer, when she closed it she was startled by Skailee. "Boo!"

"Shit," she said trying to catch her breath. "One of these days you're gonna give me a heart attack."

Skailee laughed, she always scared her daughter. She was just playful like that. "Please..."

"So do you wanna come to the doctors office with me to find out what I'm having?" Aaliyah asked.

"You should do gender reveal party," Skailee insisted.

"With what friends?"

"You're right," she said as her shoulders slouched down. "I see gender reveals on the internet, it's just so cute.."

"I don't even like surprises," she stated. "I wanna know right then and there."

She went outside to give Bahari the beer. He was on the phone as he grabbed it. "Is Skailee going with you to the doctor's office?"

"Yeah, I wish you could come though," she pouted.

"Hold up, Dre....I'll call you back," he said putting his phone in his pocket. "Tell you what...I gotta gotta handle something right quick but I promise I'll make it home by eight and I'll take you on a nice ass date."

"Date?" Aaliyah smirked. "You never took me on a real date before..."

"Well new beginnings then," he said kissing her jaw.

She enjoyed the new and improved Bahari. He was involved, being supportive, and spending quality time with his family.

•••

Bahari had went to meet with a new connect name Dre at a strip club. Average height, rough skin that was light, yet he held pretty brown eyes. Dre seem to be on his shit—he never really muttered a word it was just business for him. Yet Bahari was different to him, he reminded him of a younger him.

"You act like you scared to look," Dre's worker taunted. Bahari only looked at him he never really showed interest in strippers—whatsoever.

Many were trying to give him a lap dance but he simply declined. He was worried about getting home to his girl in time.

"You got somewhere to be, young king?" Dre questioned as Bahari checked his iced out Audemars Piguet.

"No, just hate the strip club, man," he lied. "It smells like cabbage in here, my nigga."

Dre let out a small smile while rubbing his hands together. "I know you got somewhere important to go so I'll just gone get to business."

They talked for a while until Bahari lost count of the drinks he had received.

•••

Aaliyah sat at the kitchen table with her chin in the palm of her hands. She was wearing a blue flare dress Bahari loved her in and some heels. She was rocking a natural glow and her Chanel clutch rested in her lap.

She looked down at her watch seeing that it was going on ten and she slammed her clutch on the counter and stormed to her room.

In the process of taking her outfit out she cried. Aaliyah had plenty of emotions built inside due to Bahari absence. She didn't plan on crying but it happened naturally.

She had been calling and texting him, since eight thirty but he never picked up. 

She called him a couple more times until he answered. "Hello?"

"You trifling as fuck! On god!" Aaliyah fumed as she raised up out of the bed and pace the floor. "If money and drugs mean more than me and your children then let me know!"

She heard a woman voice in the back and just snapped. "And ask whoever that bitch is can you stay over!"

She hung up trying to control her breathing. She didn't want to stress her baby out.

LOML💛: I need you bae.... come get me

Aaliyah didn't text back. She only checked his location and seen a weird address. She groaned—she didn't want to be the dumb ass baby momma like everyone claim she was for fooling with Bahari.

She threw some tights and slides on and took a sleeping Braylin to Skailee after informing her what was going on.

She got inside her Jeep she got for her 20th birthday and followed the directions to get to him.

Ten minutes later, she pulled up at a club that was at a corner of a street.

She hopped out putting her purse on her shoulder. Her hair was at its natural state, styled in a curly fro.

Aaliyah waltzed in with a mug on her face as she looked for Bahari. She could barely see through all the clouds of marijuana and naked women. Moments later, she spotted him in the corner passed out and immediately stormed over.

"Get up, now," she said grabbing his arm. "Where the hell is your shit you left the house with?"

"I got it somewhere safe," he groaned as he allowed her to wrap her arms around him. They walked out and she helped him inside the car.

Her slender fingers held a tight grip on her steering wheel with a permanent frown on her pretty face. She would look at him every five seconds and immediately be disgusted.

He was knocked out by the time they made it back home. She just shook her head. She knew he never drink like that.

"Get out or go to sleep in here," she said rolling her eyes. He rubbed his face and stumbled as he got out the car trying to keep up with her.

"Bae," he grunted as he held onto the counter. He reached for her and she snatched back while crying.

"You was doing so good!" She stressed. "Why are you letting people influence you to do dumb shit! You don't even fucking drink.....who took you?"

"I don't know...." he trailed off. "Stop yelling at me and love me, damn."

She smacked him softly as he pulled at her shirt. "Get yo shit together..."

•••

Bahari eyes fluttered as he seen Aaliyah's glitzing body covered in a black towel. She was busy doing something but he couldn't see, because her back was turned.

She instinctively looked back then upwards while going over to him with a Tylenol, a glass of water, and crackers.

Aaliyah folded her arms and waited until he finished. "So are you gonna tell me what happened?"

"I don't know my damn self," he said in a deep raspy voice. He only had on boxers and socks.

"I think I have a clue," she said smartly. "You chose to get drunk instead of being with me. You had my hopes high like you always do."

"Nah, it wasn't-don't even think like that," he said shaking his head. "I really did want to take you out..."

"I don't care anymore," she sighed and went on to continue getting ready. She slid into her white romper and did her hair in a messy pineapple ponytail.

"I'm taking Braylin to the Pacific Park," she informed. "If you're busy tonight don't worry about coming we're not leaving right away."

"Nawl just give me a minute," he yawned. "I'll go."

•••

"Skailee can you take Braylin to get some ice cream," Bahari asked as he gave him to her. He held a tight hold around his daddy's neck while Skailee tried to get him. When she succeeded, he started to whine and fall out.

"You don't want ice cream," she cooed while trying to calm him down.

Bahari sighed and looked down at Aaliyah who still had an attitude. "I'm sorry..."

She looked at him and back down at her light pink, short acrylics. "You're not sorry and I'm not mad. I'm just...disappointed. You should be more responsible. Something bad could've happened. You don't have a regular career, it's dangerous and don't nobody give a fuck about you out here. They want money and don't care how extreme it is to get it. I love you and I don't wanna lose you over this."

"You not gone lose me, bruh," he chuckled as he put his veiny arms around her neck as she walked in front of him. He thought she was making the situation bigger than what it was.

"I'm serious, Bahari," she said as baby doll eyes begin to water. She stopped and turned to look at him. "I really need you to be more careful. I don't know what I'll do if you go to prison or worse—six feet under. I know how your dad and uncle died... I feel like you're following in those footsteps instead of utilizing what they taught you."

"I promise ain't shit gone happen to ya' boy," he said putting his forehead on hers. "Don't stress over me."

Aaliyah bit down on her bottom lip as she looked at him. Bahari was honestly scaring her. She felt like Bahari was throwing his life away slowly.

The kid could be anything he wanted—a basketball player, an artist, an engineer, a technician, even a cook, but he chose the street life.

That shit was getting played out to Aaliyah. He had a girlfriend and two kids by her. She wanted him to throw it all away, but this was her choice. She fell for a thug.

•••

"We went through the same shit with Braylin," Bahari stressed. "Having sex won't do shit to our little girl."

Aaliyah narrowed her eyes at him as she folded clothes. "Yea, remember I went in labor hours later."

"You was damn near pass your due date what you talking bout," he said irately. "Come on, I need some kind of affection."

"I don't know I'm gonna google it..."

"Google be fucking lying.." he grunted while playing his game. 

She curled her lips and continued searching. Turns out, it was safe, which she knew. She just didn't want to go in labor early.

"I know they said it's safe, so let's do it before Skailee and Braylin come back from the park," he said lowly.

She hesitated but got inside the bed with him. He had the biggest smile on his face and immediately got excited.

He placed many kisses on her lips and neck. She laughed and pushed him back a little. "Slow down."

He raised her shirt as she grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him fervently. Moans escaped as they shared deep kisses. His phone began ringing but they both ignored it. It began to ring again and Aaliyah stopped.

"You wanna answer it?"

"I'll call them back in a minute," he said whipping his manhood out. "Come on."

She proceeded to get on top but his phone rang once again. She sucked her teeth and answered it herself.

"Hello?" She answered in a snappy tone.

"Who the fuck is this?" A loud voice spoke.

"Who is this?" She snapped. "Don't be calling this number back and forth."

"I can call my nigga a hundred times a day and what the fuck are you gonna do about it? Not a bitch ass thing!"

Before Aaliyah can say anything back, Bahari grabbed the phone. "Who is this?"

"Bahari that bitch don't fucking know me," she fussed. "And nigga you know this Keshuna."

"Keshuna?" He reiterated. "The fuck...."

"Yes nigga...heard yo ass been MIA," she said. " I been tryna get in contact with you but it seems like you've changed your number like ten times."

"Why try to get in contact with me?" Bahari frowned confusingly as he looked over at Aaliyah who was telling him to put it on speaker. He hesitated because he didn't know what she might had to say.

"Because....I have a daughter," she said. "Her name Kamiya."

"Congratulations? I mean we ain't that cool for you to be trying to tell me what you been up to but I know you ain't got a lot of friends..."

"Bahari she's you're fucking baby!" She spilled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 7K 32
19 year old Aaliyah is a quiet girl she only speaks when it's about her 1 year old son Sekani. She lives in a Toxic house hold. But what happens when...
617K 18.5K 42
This story about a girl name Aaliyah she plus size, thick and doesn't give a fuck what anyone has to say about her she's confident. ATL most feared B...
651K 17.9K 74
*@Z__Leoo* As a girl growing up with no mother and a father that was a crackhead 18 yearold Asia learned the hard way well dodging people that her da...
2.5K 79 14
19 year old Aaliyah Martinez is a troubled teen, her father died when she was 8. After the tragic death of her father Aaliyah's mother got hooked on...