Jaan-E-Mustafa

Por Asterial_melina

I'll choose you over and over... Without a pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat I'll choose you. ~~Mir Mus... Más

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO

SEVEN

17.3K 822 78
Por Asterial_melina

Na Wo Aks Meri Ghazal Mein Hai
Na Khayal Mein Na Jamal Mein,

Usay Kis Tarah Se Dikhaye
Ke Woh Rooh Mein Hai Basa Hua...

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Maria woke up early and after offering her fajr prayer she decided to go towards the garden area and sit inside the gazebo.

"Salam Rifat bibi."

Waving towards Rifat bibi she greeted her with a pleasant smile on a pleasant day.

"Salam. Are aapke ye chot kaise lagi ?"

Rifat bibi's smile quickly turned into a frown seeing Maria's wirst covered with a small bandage.

"Kuch nahi bas thoda sa jal gaya tha kal raat ko but it's okay now."

She smiled assuring her it was nothing big just a small burn.

"Can you please send some tea for me in the garden area ?"

"Of course beti. I'll send Rafia in few minutes."

After few minutes Rafia came with her tea and was about to leave when Maria stopped her.

"Please stay for sometime Rafia."

"But I have work..."

Not meeting her eyes Rafia replied to which Maria rolled her eyes and glared at her.

"So, you don't have time for your friend."

"It's not like...."

Rafia tried pulling up an excuse to which Maria cutt her off and held her hand making her sit beside her.

"No one will scold you. I'll tell Rifat bibi that I held you captive."

She joked which made Rafia losen up too and soon they both started chatting. They talked about their future plans to which Rafia confessed that she is going to get married soon.

"That's such a great news Rafi. I am so happy for you."

Maria smiled, congratulating her. She was so happy for her friend that she took off her her gold earrings gifting them to Rafia as a present from her side.

"You don't have to give them to me ma'am. Your grandmother is already doing so much on my marriage. Please take them back."

Rafia pleaded, returning back her the pair of earrings she just got gifted with.

"How many times I have told you that I am your friend. You don't have to call me ma'am. I don't like it. And if you don't accept my present then I'll break my friendship with you."

Maria blackmailed Rafia knowing now she'll not return them back as she was her only friend and much to her liking Rafia sighed helplessly indicating that she accepted her gift.

"Shukriya."

Mustafa who just returned home after jogging saw the whole exchange, his respect for Maria increasing more than it already was.

"Salam Mustafa bhaai."

"Salam Rafia. How are you ?"

"I am good bhaai."

They both saw him but only Rafia greeted engaging in a small talk with him. Maria ignored him remembering the events of previous day and turned her face towards the rose plant, opposite of where he was standing. He left from there dejectedly seeing her cold behavior.

"You shouldn't had ignored Mustafa bhaai.Wo bechaare aapki itni care karte hai aur aap hamesha unko ignore kar deti hai. Atleast salam hi kar deti aap unhe."

Care my foot. Sab drama hai.

Not paying any heed to Rafia's words she stood up, grabbing her hand turning back inside the villa.

" You don't know anything Rafia and please don't talk about unnecessary things. Let's go inside, today I'll prepare breakfast for everyone and you are going to help me."

MARIA ALI AHWAAN'S POV

I made aalo paraths, pancakes, scrambled eggs , cheese sandwiches, puri with halwa, poha for Aamina aapi as she is diet conscious these days, and Oreo shake specially for Sammy and Baseer.

While Rafia went upstairs to call everyone, I along with Rifat Bibi placed everything on the dining table. Baba and Taya abba already left for office because of some pending work. One after other everyone came down. Sammy was the only one who was absent so we thought we'll start after he comes but dado told everyone to have their breakfast.

"Aaj itna sab kuch..... Kuch hai kya aaj ?"

As the menu of the breakfast was different today so dado asked Rifat Bibi about it.

"I was bored dado so I thought to prepare today's breakfast."

I quickly piqued in giving a small smile to dado who looked shocked for few seconds but then her shock was replaced by a bright smile.

"Acha!! Phir to hume sab kuch abhi khaana hai."

Dado excitedly rubbed her hands grinning towards me which made me chuckle and I stood up to serve her breakfast.

"Aye aye captain."

Saluting dado I served her little bit of everything all the while smiling seeing the enthusiasm on her face.

Aamina appi raised her eyebrows and started teasing me saying I was preparing myself for future which obviously I wasn't.

"Dado ye achi bahu banne ki tayari kar rahi hai. Mujhe bhi kuch tips de diye taki main bhi sabko impress kar saku."

(Dado she is preparing herself to be a good daughter in law. Give me some tips too so that I can also impress everyone.)

"Aisi koi baat nahi hai appi. And by the way you don't have to impress anyone by cooking as you have already impressed your 'the one'."

Teasing her I sat on my seat seeing her cheeks turning red in shyness.

"Hawww... You are teasing me again."

She complained pouting at me with her rosy cheeks to which I raised my hands in surrender smiling sheepishly at her.

"Okay! I am sorry. Please continue your breakfast."

We then saw sammy making his way towards us but not before apologising dado for coming late. He sat beside me and I turned towards him whispering inside his ear.

"I made breakfast today. So, devour it until I decide to prepare it for the next time."

My words got him startled or maybe speechless and then he started screeming.

"Yaayyyyy!!! Today is my lucky day. I am so happy. I wish you make breakfast like this everyday."

He said while wiping fake tears from his eyes and opened his arms hugging me and kissed my cheeks startling me.

I scrunched my nose looking at him and said

"Ewww... Sammy how could you kiss me ? Have you seen your face. You look like a monkey. Drama queen."

Wiping my cheeks I gave him a nasty look to which he only grinned in reply.

I was about to reply him when we heard loud banging the table. It was Mustafa Bhaai who did that and was now looking at us with his eyes filled with fury. With pure rage. His eyes were literally digging holes towards both of us. I actually got scared looking at him. His eyes were red and it looked like something possessed him. I was so scared of him that leaned more towards Sammy holding his shoulder to hide myself from him. He got up and marched towards us both and separated us.

"Stand up."

His voice was low but it gave goosebumps to me all over my body. It scared me to the core.

"I said get up."

"Bhaai..."

Osama tried stopping him but he glared at him making him shut his mouth making me feel helpless.

"STAND UP."

His voice again boomed which made me shiver and with wobbly legs I stood up to which he grabbed my arms, holding them harshly and took me upstairs towards my room.

"Mustafa!! Come back."

He also ignored dado who was requesting him to come back.

We reached the door of my room which he unlocked and pushed me towards the wall. Although the push was not strong enough to harm me but it did made me cry in fear. I then saw him coming towards me like I was his prey.

"Stay away from him. Got it?"

He shouted loudly, holding my arms tightly, making me close my eyes automatically in fear.

"You are scaring me!!! Pl-please stay away. I beg you.... Please."

I whispered with my eyes fluttering, my hands shaking in fear to which he immediately left me as if his trance was broken. He took few steps back and requested me to look at him.

"Look at me."

But I wasn't able to I was scared and I didn't wanted him near me

"I c-can't. G-go from h-here."

"Please. Look at me or I won't go."

His voice was very soft, full of pain and regret which made me open my eyes. And then he did something shocking, he cupped my face and wiped my tears with the rough pad of his thumb

"I am so sorry."

He left after saying sorry. After he was gone sammy came along with everyone asking me if I am fine. I assured them that I was okay after which they all left. Dado asked me to rest a little and not to worry about his behavior but I am not at all convinced with her, I am still scared of him after what he did even though I feel he was sincerely sorry for his actions but I can't take that scary image off my mind.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Rubana begum tredded towards Mustafa's room to give an earful to him but what she saw broke her heart. He was sitting on the floor crying while murmuring something.

"My dear, don't cry. Have patience. everything will be alright in few days. Control your anger. Poor girl is now scared of you."

Caressing his head she wiped his tears when he started explaining himself to her.

" I don't know what got into me when I saw them so close. I lashed out all my anger on Maria. Wo ab mujhse nafrat karne lagegi. Please do something before I do something wrong. I can't live like this anymore."

He cried hugging his dado who rubbed circles on his back, trying to calm him down.

"My child, there is nothing going on between them. When you went away Osama was the one who kept her happy, she closed off herself with everyone but because of Osama's friendship she smiled after so long."

He was relieved after hearing dado but his heart was paining for not trusting her and lashing out all his anger on her. He was mad at himself for making her cry.

"Say sorry to her. She has a big heart she'll forgive you instantly."

"I hope so too dado."

He sighed running fingers in his messy hair and started thinking of ways to face her again for an apology.

MARIA ALI AHWAAN'S POV

After waking up from a long nap I performed performed my prayer, then I went for a bath as I have to get ready for the henna function. Aliza also came soon after I was done taking my bath. She wore a beautiful off white suit, pairing it with a beautiful yet simple green dupatta.

"Thank God you came early. Now please help me. Mehendi wali as gayi hai aur main abhi tak ready nahi hu."

"Ji appi."

She did my makeup according to the wore pink magenta coloured suit I was wearing. Along with it I wore big magenta and green coloured tops which had small pearls in it.

When both then went downstairs and sat beside Aamina aapi. The henna artists started making beautiful and intricate designs on our palms. While henna was applied on our palms I complained of getting tired so Aamina aapi started teasing me saying that I should start practicing as my time is near to which Aliza joined her.

The girl who was applying henna on my hands thought I really was getting married and smiled at me asking a question which threw me off guard

"Aapke hone wale husband ka naam Kya hai bata dein main likh dungi."

I was shocked that I wasn't able to speak when we suddenly heard Aliza's voice

"Mustafa Bhaai....... Aap????"

I turned my head and saw him standing behind me but his gaze was fixed somewhere else which I followed and saw the girl who was applying henna on my hand wrote his name. I got angry seeing his name on my hands and stopped her asking her to erase it immediately.

"Lekin agar naam hataya to puri mehendi kharab ho jaegi."

She helplessly looked at me trying to save her beautiful work but I wasn't ready to see his name on my hand.

"Kharab ho rahi hai to hone dein. Bas fauran ye naam mita de mere haaton se."

I said while controlling my anger which doubled after I saw him smirking at me.

Sighing she was about to remove it when Aamina appi interrupted her

"Rehne do na.. itni achi lag rahi hai tumhari mehendi bekar mein kharab ho jaegi. Aur waise bhi naam se kya farak padh raha hai, dekho dikh bhi nahi raha."

"Par appi..."

"Koi baat nahi. It's not even visible."

After contemplating a lot I agreed with her. It's not like his name will be on my hand forever.

Our henna was finally done I went outside searching for Baseer. I'll request him to feed me since my henna has not dried yet. Osama is locked in his room due to his hatred towards henna so only Baseer is the only one who can feed me.

There I spotted him sitting beside the great Mir Mustafa. They both were talking but when they saw me they stopped their conversation and looked at me.

"Baseer can you please feed me? My henna hasn't dried yet so I can't eat on my own."

I said while showing him my henna which was wet. I know it will be a difficult task to convince him cause he too hates henna just like Sammy but he is not a drama queen like Sammy who decided the only way to avoid henna is locking himself in his room.

"Ewwww......dur rahiye appi. Aap khud khaana kha lena jab ye sukh jaye."

With that he left me alone with Mustafa Bhaai. I also turned to leave when I heard him

"Wait!!! I'll feed you."

"Rehne diye. Waise bhi ab mujhe bhookh nahi hai."

I quickly replied him back without getting scared of him and turned around to leave when I heard him again

"I said I'll feed you. You don't have to starve yourself to avoid me. Wait here I'll bring something for you."

He voice was full of authority that I wasn't able to say anything to him and saw him getting inside to bring food for me.

Few minutes later he returned and then he started feeding me silently. I know he is staring at me but I was unable to meet his gaze, still scared of his morning behavior.

"I know the way I treated you today was very bad. I don't know why I behaved like that. God knows that I am very ashamed of my behavior. I am so sorry for scaring you. Forgive me, Please."

After his mini speech he sat on his knees holding his ears waiting for me to accept his apology. I was shocked seeing him on his knees only to earn forgiveness for his irrational behaviour.

"Ya Allah..... Please get up. Abba will scold me if he'll see you like this. Khuda ke vaaste mujh pe rehem kijiye aur please uth jaiye."

I held his hand careful enough not to spoil my henna and requested him more like pleaded him, praying no one sees him like this otherwise it will be a big disaster for me.

But he is one stubborn man and he shook his head denying me to stand up until I forgive him.

"I won't get up untill you forgive me with all your heart."

His eyes were so soft and full of regret that I wasn't able to help but forgive him.

"Okay!! okay. I forgive you and that too with all my heart. Now, please get up."

As soon as those words left from my mouth he got up with a bright smile which made me smile too.

"Thank you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Salam guys,

So how's the story going too far ? Things are getting too heated up now.

Who's loving Mustafa's possessive side ?

And who are you loving the most ?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Till next time,
Allah Hafiz

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4K 152 15
What if the love of your life doesn't love you anymore? This is the situation 22-year old Ihsan finds herself in, when her husband fills the divorce...
593K 54.7K 54
He told me I'm crazy. He told me I'm irresponsible. He told me I'm clumsy. He told me I'm a M I S T A K E And I always told him that ~ ~ I L O V E...
305K 12.3K 46
I woke up by the sound of doorbell and someone banging on our front door. I came out and saw that everyone was out by now. "I'll check." Saying that...
283K 8.2K 32
"You should have told me before that you weren't interested in me" I yelled at my so called husband Samad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jawari...