Love Through Text (Sonadow)

By SonicLoverUwU

After many years of rivalry against everyone, Rouge grew tired of seeing Shadow always being alone. Due to th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 8

5.7K 211 12
By SonicLoverUwU

Sonic's P.O.V.
"Sonic! Call Shadow!" Tails yelled at me as I was fighting Metal. I got punched in the face and I groaned.

Today really isn't my day. I growled and called Shadows number through a video chat. It took a while but he answered. "Any longer?" I yelled at Shadow for answering late.

"I couldn't find my phone, Hedgehog. What the heck do you want either way?" He asked annoyed and pissed off.

"Eggman is attacking again and he brought Me- Ah!" I got stabbed from behind and I gasped for air. "C-come...q-qu-quick....!" I hung up and he immediately appeared in front of us. He used his chaos energy to destroy Metal and some of the robots.

Tails quickly ran to me and made me lay down in the grass. When Eggman left, Shadow and Amy ran to see my condition. I groaned and tried to ignore the pain I was in as I kept my ears pinned down and coughing blood.

"Can you take us to my lab?" Tails asked Shadow and he nodded with a serious expression, clear that he didn't care about me. He chaos controlled us to the lab then he left.

I groaned in pain and passed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 1K 23
shadonic/ high school au Shadow is a normal teenager who wants to live a normal life and get highschool over with. He's well known but not as popular...
38.8K 1.5K 21
Sonic is a hero on Mobius, everyone loves him, but what happens when he admits to having feelings for a special someone. Does this someone accept his...
2.4K 83 14
Sonic woke up in a room with people he never knew or at least that's what he first thought. He has no memory of how he got into the room in the first...
1K 36 14
Sonic suddenly woke up to the news of moving to a whole new neighbourhood. He had to leave his house, his friends and his girlfriend especially. He l...