The Heiress of Yakuza || Mich...

By Dark_Locks

Basically I'm making this for fun and for my lovely michaeng. English is not my first language so please don'... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 12

10K 393 262
By Dark_Locks

Everything was back to normal, Chaeyoung got out from the hospital and they planned to celebrate. Tzuyu and Dahyun does not know what really happened but it can't be helped. Mina is extra careful to Chaeyoung, more soft to be precise. They can't be separated that makes Momo and Sana gag with the rare sight of the penguin.

They are currently gathering inside the Myoui household, celebrating the day of Chaeyoung's release from the hospital. It was a first, that Mina actually agreed to have a celebration inside her household. If not because she don't want Chaeyoung to travel far, she wouldn't say yes.

"Let's drink!" Momo suggested. After eating, they gathered inside the mini bar of Mina. Well if you say mini, for everyone it's pretty huge. Everyone agreed except for the uptight bodyguard of Chaeyoung, Myoui Mina.

"We can but not Chaeyoung" Chae pouted to what she said. She knows the penguin won't let her. Everyone cheered as if not seeing the sulking celebrant. Is this really my party? She thought. Seeing the pouting cub, Momo pat her shoulder.

"Mina is just worried for you Chaengie" she said while putting an arm over Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"I know unnie. Minari is being protective but I'm not complaining just a little sad" she flashed her dimple smile. Momo smiled back.

"Now tell me, when will you confess?" She whispered closely in Chaeyoung's ear while glancing to Mina who's watching the whole ordeal. Uh oh the heiress has this thin cold glare sending to her.

"You know that it's hard" Chaeyoung lowered her voice too, afraid to be heard by others. Specially, Mina. 

"Need a help?" Momo's voice became more seductive. Chaeyoung noticed it but get it as her unnie was just playing pranks on her.

"Really? On what way?" she innocently asked. Momo smirked and gestured her to come closer. Chaeyoung was suspicious by her unnie's action but in the end she relent. Getting closer that their faces was only an inch away. Momo then slowly clung her hands on the neck of the cub.

"Okay here's the deal.." inching her face closer to the side of Chaeyoung. She whispered her plan that earned a small gasp from the cub. 

Mina seeing the scene has her jaw clenched. Her blood boils to the act and she almost want to rip someone's neck right at the moment.

"Mina-chan? Why are you making that face? You look like you're going to kill someone" Sana sat beside her, fully clueless to the penguin's anger. 

"Might as well do so" she coldly said. Sana shivered to the tone. Following the stares of her cousin, she found out where her anger was coming from. That stupid Moguri, she's really seeking for her death. She thought. Deciding not to disturb the penguin in fire, she diverted her attention to the girl beside her.

"Dahyunie, could you pass me the glass? Make it full please" Dahyun looked at her, skeptical. She then silently pointed Mina's direction then bringing her thumb to her throat and making a sign that means 'death'. Dahyun who got the signal gulped. She understand that the heiress wasn't in her best mood. Following Sana, she did gave her the glass and Sana gave it to the penguin. Mina silently drank the liquor. Sana could only pray for her other cousin's life.

When the two came back to their seats. Chaeyoung was so silent and her ears was bright red. She sat besides the penguin and Momo sat on the opposite. Everyone could feel the heavy mood emitting from the penguin. Nayeon who was the energetic one tried to cheer the mood, she was helped by Dahyun who gave some jokes and funny videos she took secretly from her unnies and best friends. Eventually, they succeeded. They drank and drank and Mina is starting to feel light headed.

"Minari are you dizzy already?" Chaeyoung, concerned for her princess tried to hold her hand but Mina avoided it. She's still sulking from the cub's closeness with Momo. 

Chaeyoung was confused by the rejection. She look up to Momo but she just shrugged with a smirk on her face. Sighing, she just sat and listen to their slurring stories. After an hour, Nayeon, Sana, Dahyun, and Momo is already drunk while for Mina they don't know if she is since she doesn't utter any word. Chae tried to ask the girl again. 

"Minari?" she called. Mina look at her but her eyes give way. Chaeyoung knows she's already drunk too. 

Momo stood up and starts to walk towards the cub with stumbling steps. When she thought Momo would come to her, she passed to the bathroom's direction. Phew. But then she felt the pair of eyes on her. Mina is still looking at her. 

"Still sober?" she softly asked. Mina slowly shakes her head forming a pout in her lips. The cub could only giggle to Mina's cuteness.

"Want me to guide you to your room?" Mina shakes her head again. 

"It's not yet done" she's being cute when she's drunk. Chaeyoung can't help but to calm her frantic heart.

"Okay tell me if you already want to sleep" she happily nodded. Chae smiled to her penguin's rare sight. 

She's so into Mina that she didn't catch what's happening to her friends. Nayeon is seducing Jeongyeon while Dahyun is having a japanese lesson from Sana and Tzuyu talking to herself. When Momo came back, she have more foods in her hands. I thought she went to the bathroom. she sighed. The night goes with all of the drunks well, except Chaeyoung. The drunkards behavior got intensified.

The drunk Momo is praying for the God of jokbal saying her thanks for the delicious food while making a circle in her hands. Dahyun is playing piano with the air, closing her eyes and played it with much feelings. Sana is talking about Dahyun well, basically all about Dahyun. Nayeon is praising herself on how beautiful and great she is. Jeongyeon is cleaning the table wiping it with her hands. Tzuyu is talking in dog language, howling like a wolfgirl and Mina well.. She's sleeping on Chaeyoung's shoulder.

Chaeyoung could only sighed to the scene and started to assist her friends to the rooms. Calling some help from the maids, she manage to brought them all. The couple is inside the room together then, Sana and Dahyun, Momo and Tzuyu. The last girl she carried was Mina. The girl is sleeping so peacefully with her mouth slightly open. When they arrive on her room, she slowly lay her down to bed and pull up the covers for her.

"Chaengie" she stirred. Chaeyoung giggled to the girl. 

"Lay with me" she pouted with her eyes closed. Chaeyoung sat on the edge of the bed.

"yYu're drunk Mina, sleep" she softly tuck some hair behind her ears. 

"I'm not drunk Chaeyoung, I could still clearly remember how you flirt with Momo" she snorts. Chaeyoung got confused on what she's saying. Does she mean that time? 

"I didn't flirt with anyone" she defended.

"I'm not blind, I clearly saw her hands snaking around your neck" she turned her back, not facing Chaeyoung. Chae realized that the girl was actually jealous of her cousin.

"Minari?" she called, but the girl won't budge.

"Momo unnie was just teasing me. It wasn't like what you think" Mina turned around and squinted her eyes.

"Really?" Chaeyoung nodded as an answer.

"Then what did you talk about?" she pillowed on her arms and look straight to Chaeyoung with a pinky cheeks.

"We talked about how would I ask a penguin out on a date" Mina blinked, once, twice..

"You mean?.."

"Yeah I'm asking you for a date Minari" Chaeyoung's ear are bright red from the confession. She can't believe she just said it with a drunk Mina in front of her.

It took a minute of silence for the penguin to digest what she said. She's asking me out. She thought. Happiness overwhelmed her. Even if she's feeling light headed, she knows that this is the best thing she ever felt. Being asked by the tiger cub. Why are you making me feel this way Son Chaeyoung? 

"This better be not a dream or I'll kick whoever wakes me" she bite her lower lips.

"So was that a yes?" Chae smiled, that smile that could makes someones day brighter.

"No it won't if you wouldn't lay with me" she smirked. Chae could only laugh to her antics.

"You're so sly princess" she chuckled but still relents and lay beside her.

"That's your princess for you" she smiled with her gummy smile. The day ends with them facing each other with satisfied smiles on their faces.

...

The men in black opens the door and it revealed a man with his red suit. He bowed to the Man in front and gave him a black envelope.

"This is all the information we can find of her, Master" The man handed the envelope. The guy gestured him to leave which he did after having a bow.

"Hmm so you found your weakness Myoui" Taking the pictures and papers out of the envelope. He reads every details, every inch of it.

"Son Chaeyoung.. too bad you met someone you shouldn't" The middle age man smiled having the picture of Chaeyoung and Mina in his hands.

...

When morning comes, the penguin woke up with a headache. She felt her head might crack open anytime. Looking around, Chaeyoung wasn't on her side anymore. But there's a note laying beside the water and medicine.

______________________________

Good Morning! Here's your med and water. Rest and I'll cook for your breakfast.

~Tiger Cub

______________________________

Mina smiled to her sweet assistant. Taking the medicine, she slept the pain away. An hour later, Chae came in with a tray of food in her hands. Mina is still sleeping and she put the tray to the side table. Sitting on the edge, she observe the sleeping angel.

"It's rude to stare" but it turns out Mina wasn't sleeping at all.

"Sorry" Chaeyoung shyly smiled.

"But I don't mind if it's you" Mina sat up, leaning on the head board.

"Yeah right. So I brought your breakfast" Taking the tray to Mina's lap.

"How's your head?" she asked.

"I don't feel a headache anymore" she smiled while taking the utensils in hand. The two enjoyed their moments together while the others..

...

The six girls gathered in the kitchen table, planning the date for the two. Momo was the one who offered and needed the cooperation of the five others.

"Okay guys, this is a very important matter since it'll be the first ever date of Myoui Mina with our beloved baby cub, Chaeyoung" she starts. They look like crazy beggars with still disheveled hair from last night's incident. Dahyun raised her hands. 

"What's my role?" she excitedly asked. Momo then told them the plan that was improvised by Jeongyeon and Nayeon who has the more experience.

"That's pretty intense" Sana cheered. They're pretty hyped up from the plan. 

"But what if Tzuyu won't pull up the act?" Dahyun was skeptical for her friends acting skills.

"I can handle much Dubunie" she smirked. 

"If she can't then it's Chaeyoung's choice to make" Momo was acting like a leader of a gang. Except that it's a dating one. She's eating while explaining making the maknae scold her. 

"Chaeyoung knows about this right?" Nayeon asked. Momo nodded and they decided to get things ready.

"Let's meet up after and hour. We need to change" Jeongyeon and Nayeon was first to leave followed by Tzuyu and Dahyun.

"You sure about this?" Sana asked the older.

"More than sure" she winked. 

"Better be.. or Mina will kill you" she whispered the last sentence. 

"What?" Momo didn't catch it. Sana shrugged and shooed the girl to wash up.

This better work.

...

"Hey Minari" Mina looked at her with a bright smile. Mima just finished her food. 

"Would you like to have a date with me?" Chaeyoung's heart was going to explode because of it's fast palpitation. She's nervous wreck, asking the penguin out is a hell of courage. Mina looked at her weirdly. 

"Is that even a question?" Mina giggled. The nervous Chaeyoung is the cutest Chaeyoung. She thought.

"So it's a yes?" she excitedly asked. Mina nodded with a wide smile as well. Chaeyoung hugged her with tight. Mina could only giggle to her dorkness and returned the hug.

...

Mina is currently picking a dress to wear for her date. She can't chose and it's been an hour that passed. Mina decided to call for her cousins help. As if on cue the two arrived immediately. It's actually part of the plan. So they choose for her and she agreed. Going down, the cub is mesmerized by the beauty she sees. 

"Cub take care of our princess" Momo nudge Chaeyoung. 

"of course unnie" she grinned. The plan has started. Chaeyoung holds out her hand that Mina gladly take. They walked to the car but before Chaeyoung entered she winked to the two. 

"Shall we start?" Momo asked her partner. 

"We better be" Sana answered with much excitement. Everything is set and just waiting for the signal of them. Sana texted Dahyun that they already left. 

The eagle replied with a 'roger' leaving with a heart emoji. Sana giggled to the text earning a roll from Momo.

"No flirting for now. Let's go" she walked to her car first. 

"Hai hai!" which Sana followed.

...

The two decided to spend their first date in an amusement park.

"Are you sure you can ride that?" Chaeyoung gulped. Mina wants to ride the roller coaster and she's scared to ride it.

"Yup. Naze?" Mina smirked, completely getting the idea of scared cub. (why?) 

"Nanimonai desu, ikouyo?" she grabbed Mina's hand and starts to head to the ride. Every step she remind her self to stay strong. This is for Mina. She convinced herself. Meanwhile Mina, was giggling to her date's cuteness. (Nothing, let's go?)

They payed for the ride and settled on the front. Chaeyoung is having cold sweat and Mina noticed it when she holds her hand.

"Are you scared Chaeyoungie?" she asked. Chaeyoung could only nod. It's no use to lie if you're really afraid. 

"Don't worry I'm here" Chaeyoung was almost glad by that but the ride started to move. Uh oh..

***

"That was fun!" Mina exclaimed with a grin. Chaeyoung could only nod, she can't agree more.

"You look pale Chaengie" she stopped on her tracks causing for Chaeyoung to stop too. 

"Do I--?" before she could continue, Mina kissed her cheek making her blush hard. 

"Now you're not" the penguin grinned. Chaeyoung doesn't have an answer to that. Oh my God. The penguin was driving her crazy. She's being bold! 

The date continued with them riding other rides, eating, and buying stuff. Mina was occasionally given a rose from kids through out the date. She's suspicious about it but decided to trust the cub. Everything was going so smooth. It was already dark when they realized how much fun they spend together. They dine on a near restaurant and fill their stomach. Chaeyoung then, received a message from Jeongyeon.

"Shall we go home?" She offered. Mina doesn't want to end the date but she's tired too so, she nodded.

When they got home, Chaeyoung reasoned that she need to go to Dahyun's place to get something. Mina, even feeling weird about it agreed and let the cub go. Entering her room with a smile, she changed to comfortable clothes. She's still feeling heaven from the date they have hours ago. Chaeyoung was a sweet girl and that's for sure. When she's going to text the cub to get home early, a phone call came. It's Son Chaeyoung.

"unnie? *sob*" the crying girl makes her confused. She recognized the voice but.. 

"Tzuyu? Why are you crying? and why do you have Chaengyoung's phone?" her heart was beating so fast. She's not feeling good with it.

"Unnie Chaeyoungie was kidnapped"

... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 190 20
Disclaimer : I do not own this AU or make the comic, it belong to a girl with a username called winter_berry132 on Instagram! Story : In this AU is...
81.5K 4.4K 35
Nayeon dies in a car crash. Mina gets one chance to travel back in time to find her last wish.
660K 24.1K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...