Arranged Marriage | tk

By NimraSajjad

They both hate each other. The rivalry goes on from the times of their school years and they never knew when... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Egoistic
Chapter 2: Contract (I)
Chapter 3: Elite
Chapter 4: Puppy
Chapter 5: Melanin
Chapter 6: Hesitant
Chapter 7: Sophisticated
Chapter 8: Rule
Chapter 10: Daring
Chapter 11: Circles
Chapter 12: Pillowy
Shittttt
Chapter 13: Distraction
Chapter 14: Reflection
Chapter 15: Illusion
Chapter 16: Courtesy
Chapter 17: Shopping
Chapter 18: Photoshoot
Chapter 19: Dense
Chapter 20: Singapore
Chapter 21: Beloved
Chapter 22: Siren
Chapter 23: Confetti
Chapter 24: Spades
Chapter 25: Etiquette
Chapter 26: Stealth
Chapter 27: Magic
Chapter 28: Delight
Chapter 29: Issue
Chapter 30: Violet
Chapter 31: Paper
Chapter 32: Archetype
Chapter 33: Au Revoir
Chapter 34: OD'd
Chapter 35: Zero
Chapter 36: Contract (II)
Chapter 37: Unravel
Chapter 38: Heartbeat
Chapter 39: Dazzling
Chapter 40: Lover
《Thank You》End
New Book

Chapter 9: Unspoken

79.9K 4.1K 7.3K
By NimraSajjad

Sorry for the mistakes plz

Third Person POV

The invitation of Taehyung's fashion show was on Jeongguk's desk---Jeongguk being the husband of the top model of the year was specially invited in the fashion show. The organizer wanted Taehyung to give the invitation to Jeongguk but Taehyung insisted they do it themselves.

Jeongguk reads it once and then puts the envelope away, goes back to doing his work.

Taehyung's fashion work was never his interest though he has seen his photoshoots and not just in male clothes but female too. Jeongguk has seen his shaved smooth legs and has seen him rocking the heels though he never looked at him more than two second---until now.

The recent photoshoot was for vogue's cover again---consecutive two months he's the cover guy and Jeongguk can tell by everything what makes Taehyung the top model. The way he stares at the camera and his soft look turns into something completely different---he owns every shoot and its borderline erotic the way he does.

Jeongguk hasn't seen the model with less clothes at all, only on one photoshoot in which he showed his legs and made the world go crazy because he just can.

Jeongguk's got himself staring at his pictures more often now---he doesn't want to but his mind questions him that how could he have a heart to bully this flawless being---and that was the reason that Jeongguk did that.

Taehyung has always been perfect---from his cute body smile and purple hair in the high school and in his studies too. He had just one friend though and Jeongguk would always get furious what Taehyung thinks of himself to not let him touch him but let his friend do it. This made Jeongguk want to touch him more and give him the title of Taehyung's bully.

Jeongguk left everything when he went to America and when he came back---he left that life completely---friends, relationships, bad memories.

He never knew that his new memories that he'll make here---Taehyung will again be the biggest part of them. First in the high school and now as his husband.

His husband. Taehyung is his husband no matter how much bad this all is between them. He has a relationship with Taehyung, may it be just through a paper but this relationship is big and it's not a fucking joke.

And Jeongguk never wanted that but now he's confused if he wants it now or not. There is no denying that Taehyung has etched himself in Jeongguk's mind and on the other hand Jeongguk is trying to stay away but it makes the model more prominent and stuck in his mind.

And Jeongguk wants to do something Taehyung can't and won't allow him to---to touch him and Jeongguk thinks this urge is getting stronger and stronger but he promises himself he won't touch him until Taehyung allows him.

Why should Taehyung allow me? I have no right to ask for that even.

First I tell him that our relationship is just a business deal and then I want him close too---to touch him too and be the only one who's allowed to.

What is wrong with you Jeon Jeongguk?

Jeongguk wonders if Taehyung wants him in the fashion show or not.

Jeon Jeongguk is utterly fucked.

--------------------------

Taehyung was to leave to France tonight for the show and his packing was done. The show has four days left still but Taehyung is called before.

The model chews in his nails in nervousness as he's about to leave to airport and Jeongguk isn't here. He knows Jeongguk won't come there but atleast  he wants to see his reaction or maybe Jeongguk would say something about the invitation.

Why are you waiting for him? Stop getting your hopes up when you scream to your bestfriend that you hate him.

Taehyung doesn't have a personal driver---he doesn't want one so he called Namjoon and his driver will  e taking him to airport. Oh how much Taehyung wanted Jeongguk to drop him if he's not going atleast.

Taehyung is about to get in the car when he sees Jeongguk's car entering. He slows down, walks slowly infront of Jeongguk's car to cross it. When Jeongguk gets out of the car, Taehyung's eyes widen a bit---heart accelerates when he sees the invitation card and the small bouquet in Jeongguk's hand.

His hopes heighten and he's about to call him but Jeongguk doesn't even look at him and walks inside the house. A little of Taehyung's hope is lost.

Taehyung gets in the car and leaves to airport.

--------------------------

Taehyung is reminded of his first two years in the fashion industry because of the nervousness he feels right now. He doesn't know what's wrong with him and why he's behaving like this. Why does it feel that he'll mess up.

"Jeon Taehyung---are you ready my darling." Taehyung's one and only make up stylist, Yoona smiles at him. She's one of the few who he trusts.

"Yeah---just, a little bit---".

"Is it because your husband isn't here?" She says and Taehyung sighs, face saddens.

"He's not here yet?" Taehyung uses 'yet' as if Jeongguk was supposed to be here and is late.

Who are you trying to fool huh Taehyung?

"Let's not lose all the hope, okay?" Yoona kisses Taehyung's hair and tells him to be ready.

Taehyung's number is always last when he walks on the ramp. He's ready now, his palms are sweaty but he assures himself that he's fine and exhales a deep breath.

It's Taehyung's turn now and the next moment, he's blinded by the lights as he finally steps ahead. Taehyung forgets all his nervousness when he's doing what he's always best at.

The red silk shirt and black pants he's wearing leaves nothing much to our imagination.

^I'm speechless.

He knows that he has to show the product he's wearing but the person wearing it is also important and Taehyung makes sure everybody knows that. When he stops in the middle to pose, he always looks around the front line, only that is visible just a little bit.

And Taehyung knows---maybe it's been years but he can easily say that it's certainly Jeon Jeongguk sitting on the left row, leg over his leg and fingers just under the chin and one on his temple and he is looking at Taehyung.

The model doesn't want to faint in the middle of the ramp---he calms himself but a smile, a boxy grin makes way to his lips and Taehyung walks more confidently and proudly.

Taehyung doesn't look at Jeongguk when walks back but he makes sure to give his all to this special performance tonight.

Because holy shit, his husband is here to see him.

At backstage, after being praised by the designer and the others, Taehyung runs towards Yoona excitedly.

"He's here." Taehyung exclaims and the lady chuckles.

"I bet he didn't want to miss it." She says and Taehyung is too happy to even think about anything else right now.

He's genuinely happy and he can't believe that Jeongguk is the cause of it.

The designer then walks with all the models, Taehyung next to him but in a little distance---he can say that he is now an expert of keeping his distance to not accidentally touch in such conditions.

Taehyung is grinning widely and it shows from his eyes too how happy he is. He hopes Jeongguk can see it and understand it.

Why the hell do you want him to understand?

Why are you so happy Taehyung huh? Are Seokjin's words true then?

Taehyung doesn't have answer to any question his stupid mind asks him and he ignores it for now because he can't ruin the moment.

Taehyung changes his outfit and simply runs towards the hall where the after party is held but stops when he sees Jeongguk turning around the corner.

Today is your lucky day mister. Taehyung agrees.

The ravenette stops when he sees the silver haired model, who's smiling and runs towards him---Taehyung is about to hug Jeongguk but immediately stops himself when he's just an inch away from him.

He feels so embarrassed right now.

Taehyung gulps and slowly looks up, tries to look away but fails when Jeongguk's eyes are finally on him. The ravenette has his hands inside his pockets and there is no way he would've hugged him back which makes Taehyung more ashamed.

And these moments make Jeongguk want to hit his head in the wall because Taehyung's so close yet he can't fucking touch him.

Taehyung's hands curl to his chest but he doesn't move away. Can't move away. Jeongguk isn't moving away either so why should he.

"Hi". Taehyung whispers, attempts to smile, watches Jeongguk's eyes soften just a little bit.

"Hi." Jeongguk greets back, doesn't know what else to say.

Praise him, you idiot. Tell him how fucking good he was back there on the ramp.

"I thought you won't---you won't be here." Taehyung softly says but Jeongguk feels his breath on his lips.

"I was invited so it would've been rude to not attend." Jeongguk replies and doesn't know why he feels guilty and so fuckig bad when Taehyung's expression falls and eyes sadden.

And you thought he'll come here for you. Very funny Taehyung.

"Oh---that's great. So then you should attend the party. It's always amazing." Taehyung says and steps back and Jeongguk wants to scream for him to step forward.

"Okay." Jeongguk says as Taehyung completely gets away.

"I'll see you there then." Taehyung says.

"We should go there together." Jeongguk says and Taehyung nods.

"Right." Taehyung gives him a tight lipped smile and walks forward.

"Taehyung." The model stops walking and turns around.

"Yes?"

"You were amazing out there, really. Makes me want to admit that you deserve the title of the top model. It was---you---you were---". Jeongguk pauses and Taehyung's heart is about to explode and he wants him to complete the sentence.

"Perfect." Jeongguk utters and Taehyung thinks he'll pass out. His legs feel like jelly and the words get stuck in his throat.

Taehyung has never been good at telling what the others are feeling maybe because he's never sure about his own feelings and emotions. And same is the case now---he doesn't know why he wants to scream and cry and at the same time he's so happy.

Taehyung gives Jeongguk the warmest of smile, eyes shine a little but he blinks away the tears and cheeks turn red as he looks away from Jeongguk's eyes.

Jeongguk can't believe he's watching a very shy Taehyung.

"Thank you." It's all Taehyung can manage to say because he can't trust himself with his words right now. Jeongguk smiles in return.

"We should go now." Taehyung says and Jeongguk nods.

Taehyung never knew it would be such an amazing day.

----------------------------

Taehyung sits in his silk pj's, hugging a cushion and glaring at a wall because he's pissed.

Taehyung just likes being social with despite not letting them touch him ofcourse and right now, it's 11.10 and Jeongguk has guests downstairs.

Jeongguk's lawyer, his lawyer's assistant and Jeongguk's own assistant and of course Taehyung's dear husband himself are discussing something in the lounge and Jeongguk didn't even let him greet them. He just wants to say hi. He's even forbidden to get out of his room until they leave.

You messed with the wrong person Jeongguk. Just you wait.

Jeongguk was in the lounge, discussing some property deals with Yoongi. Jimin and Hoseok were there too.

"The discounts on each scheme---".

"HUSBAND DEAR!" Yoongi stops when he hears this. Jeongguk looks almost stunned.

"JEONGGUKIEE---babyyy". Jeongguk didn't know Taehyung can whine like a baby but right now he feels so damn embarrassed.

"Is that your husband?" Yoongi asks, amusement clear in his voice. Jimin and Hoseok bite their lips to not smile.

"Ignor him." Jeongguk says and gestures Yoongi to continue.

"WON'T YOU GIVE ME A GOODNIGHT KISS?" Jeongguk wants the ground to swallow him. Yoongi bites back a chuckle.

"Had an argument or something?" The lawyer asks and Jeongguk shakes his head. If he hears Taehyung again, he swears he will---.

"COME ON DARLING---".

"I'll be right back." Jeongguk utters and gets up, stomps towards Taehyung's room.

He doesn't knock and opens the door, finds Taehyung standing in the corner, hugging a cushion and smiling mockingly.

"Hi there husband dear." Taehyung utters and Jeongguk closes the door behind him.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing huh?" Jeongguk gritts his teeth and Taehyung raises his eyebrow.

"I'm bullying you." Taehyung says and giggles after that and Jeongguk curses when his heart skips a beat at that sound.

"No, you're embarrassing me so stop it and sleep." Jeongguk says and Taehyung shakes his head.

"I wanna meet them." Taehyung pouts.

"Are you drunk?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung gasps too dramatically.

"How dare you---I don't drink okay." Taehyung replies.

"I better not hear another word down there Taehyung." Jeongguk warns and Taehyung shakes his head.

"I won't do anything if you'll let me meet them." Taehyung stubbornly says and Jeongguk walks towards him. Taehyung's already cornered.

"There here for work, not to hear you being a literal baby so---".

"HUSBAND---".

"Shut up---fuck, Taehyung shut up." Jeongguk was about to put his hand on Taehyung's face but stops right at time.

"You can't touch me Jeongguk so let me meet them and I won't bother you." Taehyung says and Jeongguk curses.

"What if I touch you if you don't stop this. I don't want you to cry to sleep so don't force me." Jeongguk says and Taehyung pouts, eyes start to water and Jeongguk panics.

"Okay---hey, shit, stop crying---you can meet them. You can meet them just don't cry." Jeongguk says and Taehyung immediately chuckles. Jeongguk gapes at him.

"You're so sweet." Taehyung says, gives the cushion to Jeongguk and runs towards the door. The ravenette throws the cushion at the wall harshly and follows his weird husband.

"Everyone---this is Taehyung, my husband." Jeongguk nonchalantly says and Taehyung pouts at him.

"Don't mind him---I'm Taehyung." Taehyung waves his hand.

"I'm Hoseok." Hoseok waves back enthusiastically and halts when Jeongguk glares at him.

"I'm Jimin." He smiles and extends his hand and Taehyung laughs awkwardly because he can't shake his hand.

"You met them---go sleep now." Jeongguk says, softly because everyone is here.

"No---you barely let me." Taehyung whines.

"You must be Yoongi hyung. Short but scary, Jeongguk called you that." Taehyung says and Jeongguk gulps. The lawyer chuckles and Taehyung bows to him.

"I wonder how you all work with him." Taehyung says and ignores Jeongguk's glare.

"I wonder how you live with him." Yoongi says and Taehyung laughs wholeheartedly.

Jeon Jeongguk is letting Taehyung embarrass him. Wow.

"Thank you for handling my case by the way." Taehyung thanks him.

"No problem." Yoongi smiles. Jeongguk furrows his eyebrows because Min Yoongi rarely smiles. Smirks and sarcastic smiles don't count. Not even the mocking chuckles.

"Oh, I'd like to get a tattoo one day. Heard you can." Taehyung looks at Hoseok.

"Sure---".

"I can draw tattoos too and I'll give you one but please go upstairs, we have work to do." Jeongguk utters.

"You're lying." Taehyung says.

"He isn't." Hoseok says and Taehyung looks at Jeongguk with amusement.

"Okay. It was nice meeting you all. Goodnight." Taehyung waves at the three and the two except the lawyer wave back.

Jeongguk sighs heavily and sits on the couch when he hears the door closing.

"Damn." Yoongi utters in amusement.

"I know." Jeongguk replies.

Jeongguk can't believe he's hiding his smile right now.

---------------------------

^HOLYYYYYYY FUCKSHENDVDKDBJDDNSJBD I---🔥💜❤
Yeah drop it. Pleaseeeeee.

^ SHITTTTT. Shittttt. ❤❤💜💜💜💜💜

^Taehyung having a rose between his teeth at first and then Jeongguk looking at him like that---damn.❤💜

^model Taehyung. The world should recognize him like this more.❤

------------------------------

Hello beautiful people. How are you guys.

Hope you liked this chap.

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 4.2K 34
There is something so erotic about medicine and this may just be your day so take a seat and wait for the receptionist to say.... The Doctor will see...
9.8K 1.2K 34
A forbidden love between two souls which kept ending in a cycle of tragedy simultaneously. Even though they were in different circumstances at every...
22.6M 684K 33
Revision of "The Millionaire's Mistress"! A selective mute woman works as a live-in maid for a troubled real estate mogul and discovers the thin line...
31.2K 593 19
Past seirei gensouki/spirit chronicles react to the future (typical cringe reaction) my first time writing so plz be free to criticize me. Also give...