โœ”๏ธŽ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฅ~๐™—๐™ง๏ฟฝ...

Af shaesen

โ I Don't Care about whats right and whats wrong, i want you Y/n. Screw what the rest of the world thinks. โž ... Mere

Only a StepBro
Characters
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
IMPORTANT STUFF
Mentions of people who gave ideas to this story
Important News ๐Ÿฅฐ

Twenty

15.6K 551 443
Af shaesen

I stood in front of my mirror sighing. My outfit was casual but nice, i did want to impress Jisung as well, even if he didn't know it.

I put on a bit of makeup and then did my hair nice. Now to see to the guys.
I got downstairs and i heard them talking about me so i waited outside the door to hear what they were saying.

"So, how are you getting on with my sister?" I heard Vernon say.

I heard Jisung cough a bit.
"We are getting on better than we did at the start." He said.

"Thats good to hear. I hope she isn't too much trouble."

"No, she is fine, if she ever is any trouble though i can always put a stop to that." He said in a serious tone.
What the hell. Time for me to walk in.

"Wow, Y/n you're certainly dressing up tonight." My brother said as i closed the door behind me.

I just looked at Jisung and because he was behind Vernon, i saw him lick his lips as he looked me up and down.
Vernon turned his head back at Jisung to ask him something and i saw Jisung quickly look away from me.
"When are we leaving?" He asked him.

"In about an hour."

The time went quite quickly and Jisung pushed me out the door as Vernon went ahead of us to get something from his car.
"We better be sitting next to each other." He whispered to me.

"We should be don't worry."

I got into the car and sat by myself while the lads were in the front.
The ride went on for a good while and Vernon and Jisung talked quite a bit.
I just scrolled through my phone until i heard my name.

Jisung was just looking at me expectantly. I had no clue what he asked though.

"What?"

"I said, who else is coming?"

"Oh, sorry. Well, Emily and Jackson, Wonwoo, i think Chan as well, and maybe a few more."

"Hyunjin better not come." Jisung blankly stated.

"Why not?" Vernon asked him.

"Just i really don't like him anymore."

Vernon didn't ask anymore questions and he pulled outside the cinema.

I got out and stood next to Jisung.
Wonwoo was standing by himself so he then came to stand by us.
"Wow, Y/n, you look nice tonight."

I didn't know what to say and i could just feel the eyes of Jisung looking at me.

"Oh, thanks Wonwoo." I smiled at him and tried to keep the conversation from going awkward.

Jackson and Emily soon pulled up and they were linking arms while walking up to us.
"Oh! Your Y/n's brother right?" Emily said to Vernon.

"Yeah thats right, Vernon nice to meet you." He said shaking her hand.

"I thought so, you two look so alike, and nice to meet you too, i'm Emily."

"Is this everyone?" She called out.

"I think we are waiting for 3 more people, hang on a minute." Jackson said to Emily.

"Okay babes,"

Soon i see Chan walking up to us with a wide smile on his face.
"Hi guys!"

A loud slam of a door came from a car not too far away, obviously to get attention.
A guy who was wearing a nice black shirt took off his cap and i just sighed.

Followed by Hyunjin was that Bambam i spoke to ages ago.

"Is this everyone?" Emily called out.
Hyunjin gave me a small look but soon looked away.

"Yeah, i think so." Bambam said

"Yup, lets go get our tickets!"

We were now walking into the cinema and i didn't know where to go.
"Jisung, are you sure you bought the right tickets?" I whispered.
Jisung suddenly stopped making me bump into him. Emily and Jackson had bought Vernon's ticket and Jisung said he would sort out mine and his.
I heard him say something to everyone else which i didn't hear and he suddenly started walking to the back of the cinema.

"Jisung!" I loud whispered
"Why are you going to the back when everyone else is at the front."

I caught up with him and grabbed our tickets to see that he had got the tickets that were for the very back seats.
"How come we aren't with everyone else?"

"I think i bought the wrong tickets," he said as a large smirk came on his face.
I lightly punched his arm and sighed.
"I can't believe you sometimes!"

He took a seat and i was right next to him. I saw that everyone else had sat near the front. We were by ourselves.

"So, wearing that outfit to impress me or something?" Jisung whispered while the adverts were on.

"Maybe."

"I chose these seats so we can get some privacy." He said as he placed his hand on my thigh.

"No touching in the film. Anyone could see us okay."

"Its almost pitch black back here. No one can see us."

"Do you want me to move?"

"No."

He stayed quiet but he still slipped his arm around my shoulder.
I guess it was okay, maybe he was right, no one would see us, hopefully.
If anyone found out, it would be terrible.

He just looked at me when the main characters were having their moment.

"Don't even think about it." I whispered.

He rolled his eyes and pushed my head onto his shoulder.
"Is that comfortable?"

"Its okay."

He was just stroking my hair which i secretly loved
I tried getting more comfortable in his shoulder.
"Don't get falling asleep, the film is almost finished."

"Fine."

"Can i just say you look beautiful in that outfit."
My cheeks burned up.
"Jisung can i ask you a question?"

"Sure go on."

"Am i your first serious relationship?"

He thought about it a bit and then whispered into my ear as i felt his lips touch my skin.

"To be honest, yes, you are. The other girls i just used really for my own benefit, but i always got bored of them. But with you. You make me excited and happy every time my eyes look at you. What about you?"

"I have had a serious relationship but it didn't work out."

"What happened?"

"He cheated on me with my best mate."

"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that. Y/n you have me now okay. You're too beautiful to let go of. I'm just sorry we can't do the same things as normal couples."

"Why are you sorry. It's our parents fault for being married to each other."

"But i still want to do more things with you."

"Maybe one day." I whispered.

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

25.8K 955 26
Seungmin has never known what love has felt like... until Lee Know. But now, Lee Know is with Han. So what will he do when he falls for both Lee Know...
51.9K 1.8K 25
"Should I just banged his head onto something? But that's a crime!" -Minho Jisung is sick and Minho has to take care of him all day long. They both l...
70.8K 3.4K 40
||TW|| How hard it would be for you?? Would you be able to look at you son's face without remembering her eyes, her smile, her perfectly shaped nose...
268K 22.7K 60
Overly excited. That's what Han Jisung was when he laid his hands on a brand-new, groundbreaking virtual reality game. To say it was a total reset of...