Go Ape-x (Jason X Reader)

De VADERFANGIRL

Searched the darkest most twisted corners of my mind to make up this story ! Hope you find ot weird enough XD... Mais

Introduction
Chapter 1 - The Calling
Chapter 2 - Face to Face
Chapter 3 - Hospitality
Chapter 4 - Taking Cover
Chapter 5 - Companion
Chapter 6 - Settling In
Chapter 7 - Vanessa
Chapter 8 - First Kill
Chapter 9 - Mother Knows Best
Chapter 10 - Photograph
Chapter 11 - Modern World
Chapter 12 - Game Night
Chapter 13 - Mother,Mother
Chapter 14 - Coating
Chapter 15 - Deal
Chapter 16 - Commitment
Chapter 17 - Spooks
Chapter 18 - Tummy Aches
Chapter 19 - Frozen
Chapter 20 - Cold Night
Chapter 21 - Cold Blood
Chapter 22 - The Book
Chapter 23 - A Team
Chapter 24 - Deforestation
Chapter 25 - Roomie
Chapter 26 - Best Friends
Chapter 28 - Shopping
Chapter 29 - Back Home
Chapter 30 - Happy Accident
Chapter 31 - Bear Berry
Chapter 32 - Little Loss
Chapter 33 - Burning Rage
Chapter 34 - Dream
Chapter 35 - Heaven and Hell
Chapter 36 - Whirlwind

Chapter 27 - Treats

289 14 2
De VADERFANGIRL

Fellow nerds! Hope you find latest work very wholesome! I am also making an attempt at comedy here,but hopefully it doesn't come out too forced ! The song is from Jason Lives.

---------------------------------------

You grab some leftover pizza for breakfast,as expected after javing pizza the previous night. You also serve some juice in three glasses,the last one with a straw. You sit in the same seats as last night.

''Did you have a good nights' sleep ?'' you as Jason and he nods.

''What time is your exam today ?'' Debby asks.

''It's at three. I should be back by five.Can you take care of the dog for me ?''

''Sure!'' she said.''Should I bring you my dog's harness or do you have one ?''

You bite your lip.You had completelly forgotten to buy one.''Um..no I don't. Thanks.How about your exam ?''

''Tomorrow morning. I gotta study but he doesn't seem much trouble!''

You finish breakfast and sit on the bed opening a notebook from a drawer. You start reading the notes for your exam you had later today and calculate how much you will revise. ''Hey Jason!'' you tell him as he enters the room. ''Let's take Cookie for a walk !'' you said leaving the notebook begind. You get Cookie ready and head out. ''Let's go behind the house,where we don't risk being seen.'' you said and started walking.

You walk through most of the neighborhood. Once you clean up after Cookie,you start heading back home. As you were walking there was a mother with a child.She sheltered it away from you the second she laid eyes on you.For once you didn't know which it was,you gothic style or Jason...the fact he has a mask on.

''Ignore them.'' you said midly irritated. ''Will you be ok,alone with Debby ?'' you ask concerned. ''I know she is still a stranger...''

Jason shakes his head. ~Debby.Friend!~ the answer really relieves you. 

''I'm so happy for you!'' you beam him a smile. ''I was really worried about weather you were going to like her or not...especially after that introduction...''

You get back and decide to make today's meal,so you can have time to look at your notes before leaving. 

''So, I'm making pasta. Any suggestions for the sauce ?''

''BOLOGNESE !'' Debby exclaims. ''I'm literaly begginf you right now.'' she says flashing you some puppy eyes. ''Alright! Jason, any objections ?'' he shakes his head. ''It's a deal then!''

You prepare everything as fast as you can,without being sloppy. Everything seems to be going great. ''Debby, I'm going inside to study, all ypu have to do is take put the pasta in 2' and let the sauce simmer,ok ?'' you tell her as she has her nose stuck in a chemestry book.''Yup.''

''Jason, want to help me study or do you want to watch a movie by yourself ?'' you ask but he picks you. You go to your room and close the door. ''I'm gonna go over these,can you hold the notes afterwards as I recite them to you ?'' he nods.

''David Bordwell who had studied Alfred Hitcock's work in depth talks about auterism...''

You started saying everything you had learned by heart as Jason givess you slow,encouraging nods until you made a mistake.

''No, WAIT! It was in 19...54! 1954...with the introduction of the Nouvelle Vague, that's how you read that weird thing'' you chuckle and go on to the end of the page. ''OOF ! What time is it ?'' You check your phone,it was already one o'clock. You go eat quicly without waiting for the others and head out,if you wanted to be there on time.

''Sorry guys, got to go! See you in the afternoon !''

''Don't worry,Jason. She's always like this before an exam.She doesn't want to be rude.'' Debby reassures Jason.

Your exam was finally over and you were heading home satisfied. You had done great,so you thought. You had seen Kathrine and the others amd told them you would finish the work tonight and send it out. You hoped Debby and Jason were alright without an enterpreter.

''What is up,fam ?'' you say tossing away your keys.

''Jason and I made you cookies for your first day !'' Debby said while you approach the kitchen chuckling. ''Thanks mom and dad.'' you said and took a cookie from the tray.'' Man! That's actually good! How did  you do it without translation ?''

''That's the funny part...'' Debby says glancing at Jason standing next to her. ''I got out of my room for a snack and he started pointing at the dog and at the oven so I figured he wanted us to make cookies and not grill the dog.'' she says in a sarcastic tone. You roll your eyes and laugh.

''If it works...!'' you say,''I'm going to work on a few things,Jason, if you want to join me...'' you say and take your laptop and go to your roomo,Jason following. You finish editing, while Jason admires your work quietly. Debby comes in.

''Hey brought you your clean clothes from two months ago!'' she says.

''Debby! Not my underwear in front of Jason !'' you quickly stand up and hide the pile with your body.''At least, give me my jammies first!''

''Why do you talk like this...what planet did you come from PG-13 ? I mean you were always kinda late...'' she says the last one between her teeth.

''Still am and proud !'' you say angrily.

''What has he done to you ?'' she chuckles while crossing her arms.

''Not him...his mother!'' you say setting the pile on the bed.

''What is he pointing at?'' she cocks an eyebrow as Jaosn points at the minifridge.

''My....shirt! Yeah his mother gave it to me for Christmas...lovely lady!'' you say awkwardly. Debby was smart. She would eventually pick up something was off.''Now why doesn't my lovely scientist go back to heer chemistry ?'' you say ironically.

''I wish I had enough time to tease you .You always lose it when you are flustered...Jason knows that,doesn't he ?'' Debby grins. What the hell did she mean by that ?

You get back to work and eventually finish within the hour. You settle your laptop down and stretch.''Jason, would you like to play UNO with me ?'' he nods. It was finally the two of you again.Not that he minded Debby,but he prefered it when it's just the two of you.

You explain the rules to him quickly and begin playing. You win the fist round and the second -almost- because Jason hits you witha draw 4.

''That was a low blow,my friend. I feel betrayed.'' you pretend to cry.

You play a few more rounds till Cookie comes to ask for a walk. You get ready to go out and enjoy your walk,until you both get hungry. It was nice to take a breath and just be the two of you. ''Don't you like it here ?'' you ask,still sitting on the bench. Jason nods. It was indeed nice. It was still cold but there was no snow or not enough to play in but he still liked  it.

''You know...I've been thinking...why don't we use Debby and tell her to help us make our own garden ?" Jason nods happily. He loved the idea of growing pretty flowers or vegetables,even. ''Good. Now let's head back,I'm getting hungry.'' 

On your way back you walk from the side of the road. It was nighttime so nobody was outside by that time,excpet someone else walkign their dog. Jason notices a piece of plastic on the grass and picks it up. Then, as you walk, he puts in a bin. 

''Aww...you are such a good boy !" you say rewardingly and you keep walking side by side.

When you go back,you check on Debby who waa studying the entire the time ''Are you coming for dinner, Debbs ?''

''Nah. Go ahead without me.''

You serve Jason and make a salad for yourself. You go over the list of things ypu are going to do while staying there and give him your exam schedule.After you finish Debby comes,but you feel really tired and want to go to bed. You follow the usual queue, and you tuck Jason in bed.

''After last night, I can at least wish you goodnight before bailing...'' you say and kiis the top of his head. ''Goodnight.'' he pulls you in a hug instead of saying it.

You go to bed in Debby's room who was already in there.''Did Jason need a goodnight kiss?'' she asks.

''No...but after ghosting him last night...''

''He's a grown man,you know...''

''You have no idea how much he doesn't act like it! I doupt he even knows what an electric bill is...'' you blurted out before realising tax evasion is illegal.

''I get it...he's like you!'' she says nudging you.'' And let me guess...His mother takes care of everything ?''

''Umm...yep!'' you finally say. ''Guess nobody's perfect!'' Debby says while shrugging.

''Goodnight!''

''Goodnight!'' 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

79.1K 2.3K 15
An accident during a competition shattered her life in the horse world. Her life is now in a wheelchair. Her only friend on main campus was a shatter...
47.1K 1.5K 11
As a teenager, you finally decide to pack up your things and go. After getting a live in babysitting job, you find yourself in the quaint town of Cry...
742K 27.3K 52
(THIS GOT REWRITTEN) [PLEASE NOTE: The cover is not usually blurry, I created this with PhotoShop and made it with 300 resolution and 1024x1600, so i...
195K 4.9K 28
"I understand you think you love him, but he is a serial killer, (Y/n)." The doctor said. You glared at him, hate filling your heart. Jason is a seri...