Arranged Marriage | tk

By NimraSajjad

They both hate each other. The rivalry goes on from the times of their school years and they never knew when... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Egoistic
Chapter 2: Contract (I)
Chapter 3: Elite
Chapter 4: Puppy
Chapter 5: Melanin
Chapter 6: Hesitant
Chapter 7: Sophisticated
Chapter 9: Unspoken
Chapter 10: Daring
Chapter 11: Circles
Chapter 12: Pillowy
Shittttt
Chapter 13: Distraction
Chapter 14: Reflection
Chapter 15: Illusion
Chapter 16: Courtesy
Chapter 17: Shopping
Chapter 18: Photoshoot
Chapter 19: Dense
Chapter 20: Singapore
Chapter 21: Beloved
Chapter 22: Siren
Chapter 23: Confetti
Chapter 24: Spades
Chapter 25: Etiquette
Chapter 26: Stealth
Chapter 27: Magic
Chapter 28: Delight
Chapter 29: Issue
Chapter 30: Violet
Chapter 31: Paper
Chapter 32: Archetype
Chapter 33: Au Revoir
Chapter 34: OD'd
Chapter 35: Zero
Chapter 36: Contract (II)
Chapter 37: Unravel
Chapter 38: Heartbeat
Chapter 39: Dazzling
Chapter 40: Lover
《Thank You》End
New Book

Chapter 8: Rule

79.7K 4K 5.4K
By NimraSajjad

Sorry for the mistakes plz

Third Person POV

Taehyung left the party early, telling his father that he's not feeling well. He takes a taxi though and reminds himself to get a new car as soon as possible. He doesn't go back to his house---no goes to Seokjin's.

"Did you had fight with your dear husband?" Seokjin asks when Taehyung enters his house.

"Why would you say that? Do I come to your house only when I fight with him?" Taehyung answers.

"And no, I didn't fight with him."

"Well, you always have a hot topic of your quarrel with him so I thought that's the case tonight too. How was the party?" Seokjin asks.

"It was fine." Taehyung says. It really was fine until he lost his mind and then made a fool out of himself.

He's pretty sure now Jeongguk thinks how desperately he wants to be touched but is scared. Taehyung doesn't want Jeongguk to think that he wants to be touched by him---and he wants to and has to assure himself that this is not what he wants---he shouldn't wants this at all.

"What happened?" Seokjin asks once he sits next to Taehyung and gives him his fizzy.

"We almost kissed." Taehyung utters, shudders at the memory and Seokjin raises his eyebrow.

"Almost kissed? Why didn't you kiss?" Seokjin says and Taehyung gapes at him.

"I shouldn't kiss him. I shouldn't even be close to him. There should be an approximate one kilometer distance between---".

"One kilometer means he'll be out of that house." Seokjin says and Taehyung looks at him with a blank expression.

"Whatever but the point is---I need to stay away from him and he needs to stay away from me. We are not supposed to talk to each other and we are ought to pretend that we don't exist and just wait for the year to be over. Only then---". Taehyung stops and takes a deep breath.

"Only then my heart can stop beating wildly even at the thought of him." Taehyung huffs, looks at Seokjin who watches him in amusement.

"What?"

"Are you sure you're not in love?" Seokjin asks and Taehyung looks at him in horror.

"Love?! Love?! Are you out of your mind? Where did this love come from?" Taehyung almost yells, sits on his knees and hugs a cushion---looks at Seokjin as if he's stole his precious possession.

"All the moments you've had with him and what you've told me regarding them---I think if you're not in love yet then you are atleast getting close." Seokjin says and Taehyung hits him with the cushion.

"I hate him okay. I can never fall in love with my bully. That can never happen." Taehyung says.

"Well, bully or not---atleast you called him yours." Seokjin says and Taehyung is about to say something but stops---words doesn't come out of his mouth.

Seokjin is confusing him more than he already is.

"Hyung---". Taehyung whines---eyes get just a little bit teary and he hides his face in his hands. Seokjin chuckles softly and pats his shoulder.

"Why are you running away from him?" Seokjin softly asks and Taehyung looks at him with a pleading expression.

"I shouldn't have gotten closer at the first place and now I have to run away. I don't know what's wrong with me." Taehyung says, Seokjin looks at him with a soft expression.

"But it's not always you---he also tries to get close to you, no?" Seokjin asks and Taehyung nods softly.

"Yeah and that's what confuses me and scares me---we hate eachother for as long as I remember and now---th way he looks at me---I---I can't explain it to you hyung---it's---". Taehyung really doesn't have words to explain it.

"Do you hate him now?" Seokjin asks and Taehyung furrows his eyebrows---ignores all the attempts to say no.

"Yes---of course I do and I'll keep hating him until he apologizes for what he did back in high school and until I make sure myself that he's really sorry." Taehyung says and that is what he wants.

"So all he have to do is apologize---then you'll fall in love with him?" Seokjin says and Taehyung looks at him with a scowl.

"A person can't just fall in love hyung---not with a person you hate atleast." Taehyung huffs and Seokjin rolls his eyes.

"I bet you'll be sitting here again and there would be no 'hate' word when you talk about him." Seokjin challenges.

"Seriously? You're saying all this even when you know how he was to me back then? You want me to forget all that so easily?" Taehyung says, frustrated.

"I know what he did and that was many years ago Tae, people can change. I think he did based on the moment you tell me you had with him." Seokjin says and Taehyung throws the cushion on the couch rather harshly and gets up.

"I don't know you. I'm leaving." Taehyung says and Seokjin raises his eyebrow.

"I won't lock the door."

"I'm not coming back." Taehyung announces and walks towards the door, slams it shut behind him. He stomps away from Seokjin's house,  jacket doesn't really help block the coldness.

Curse this fashion---can't even protect me from cold.

Taehyung's phone rings then, he dosen't want to talk to anyone right now so when he sees Jeongguk's name on the caller it---he declines the call. Jeongguk calls again and again and Taehyung keeps declining.

Jeongguk calls again and this time Taehyung picks up.

"I am declining your call for a reason Jeongguk, I don't---".

"Your father wanted to know if you're okay since you're not picking up his phone but I guess you're fine." Jeongguk's voice is cold. Taehyung's angry facade fades.

"Yeah---I'm I'm okay---tell him to not worry." Taehyung says, voice lowered and Jeongguk ends the call.

Taehyung sighs---wants to slap himself for hoping Jeongguk would ask why isn't he at home or where he'll stay the night.

Taehyung turns around.

"Oh---do you want me to order a pizza or chicken?" Seokjin peeks from the kitchen when Taehyung enters his house again.

"I just want to sleep." Taehyung mumbles and Seokjin smiles softly even though Taehyung can't see it. He knew Taehyung will come back.

"Guest room is ready." Seokjin says and Taehyung walks to the room.

Later in the middle of the night, Taehyung sneaks under Seokjin's comforter and curls himself in Seokjin's embrace who hugs him closer and rests his arm in Taehyung's  back, kisses his hair softly and they both fall asleep.

--------------------------

The bell jingles when the door of the cafe opens. Seokjin was sorting out cups when he looks up at the sound---he always does and his eyes widen when he sees Taehyung's brother. Seokjin turns around because he's still embarrassed at what he did.

He hopes Namjoon has forgotten his face.

"Excuse me."

Oh shit please don't talk to me please. Why aren't there people at my counter?

"Seokjin-ssi?"

Oh how can I ignore him now? Seokjin-ssi, how cute.

Seokjin turns around and puts up the sweetest smile he can muster. Namjoon's lips curl upward from corners slightly.

"Hello, welcome---again." Seokjin says, hopes he's not too friendly to scare the other.

"Oh, thanks." Namjoon smiles and Seokjin wants to touch that dimple.

Oh shit---dimples! Dimples! His smile should be illegal.

Shut up Seokjin---you're never like that.  What's wrong with you?

"Uh---I want to order---".

"The usual?" The words come out of Seokjin's mouth before he can stop. Seokjin beams red with embarrassment and Namjoon chuckles.

"You remember?" Namjoon asks.

"Well---the circumstances weren't exactly that could be forgotten easily." Seokjin sheepishly says and Namjoon lowers his head when he chuckles again and Seokjin wishes he kept looking at him.

"You're right I guess---So uh---I'll have the usual." Namjoon's smile has a different edge to it---almost like a smirk and Seokjin knows it's visible to him that he's blushing.

"Oh---yeah, ofcourse---uh name?" Seokjin stutters.

"Do I need to tell you that?" Namjoon says and Seokjin shakes his head. The CEO then smiles and walks to the table.

Seokjin writes his name a little too neatly on the cup.

Kim Namjoon. Seokjin feels giddy.

---------------------------

Taehyung had two commercials for the same brand to shoot so he was out of the country for two weeks. It took his ten days to complete the shoot thoroughly and the few days he spent enjoying in Malaysia.

When Taehyung came home, Jeongguk was gone for a business trip for a few days---how many? Taehyung didn't know and he didn't really care.

It was probably the longest they've spent without talking to eachother ever since the marriage---it marks the starting of the fifth month as being married with a lot of confusion which is still there.

Taehyung thought being away will make Jeongguk almost wiped out but his heart still beats crazily at the thought of him.

Jeongguk is back and Taehyung has only seen a glimpse of him while he was leaving to see Minjae---the two weeks have made a big space between the two friends even though Taehyung called him everyday.

Taehyung has finally got himself a car and now he doesn't have to depend on others---he never really was though.

And that little glimpse had Taehyung's mind be equipped with the thought of the ravenette.

Minjae was happy at the lunch and the rest of the time---Taehyung didn't find his behavior different at all. He was back home and makes himself dinner. Jeongguk won't be home till almost midnight and he has a lot of time without him till then and he'll definitely be asleep when Jeongguk comes home.

Taehyung doesn't know why he's in in the gym. It's Jeongguk's and he shouldn't be here but he then assures himself that he can come here since he also lives here.

The model admires the room though he doesn't get how Jeongguk spends time in this place. It feels like hell to Taehyung no matter how good it's designed.

Taehyung curses when he can't even lift the dumbell---others, he doesn't even think about it.

Taehyung walks towards the punching bag and pushes with some force, but swings back---though he hopes to stop it but the bag hits Taehyung and the model falls on his ass, rubs his stomach and glares at the punching bag.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung's head snaps towards the source of the voice, finds Jeongguk standing by the door and Taehyung hopes he didn't see him falling.

"I asked you something." Jeongguk says as Taehyung gets up and narrows his eyes at him.

"I was just looking." Taehyung answers and Jeongguk walks inside.

"Leave." Jeongguk says and Taehyung gapes at him.

"But why? I can stay here as long as I want." Taehyung says and Jeongguk looks at him with stern eyes briefly and then looks away. Taehyung fails to calm his heart.

"You can't, no leave."

"Excuse me---it's my house as well---it's equally paid---".

"The gym wasn't installed---I had it done for me so please do me a favor and leave me alone." Jeongguk says and Taehyung has nothing to reply him.

"No." Taehyung says after a while, folds his arms on his chest and puts on a confident expression. Jeongguk frowns at him in annoyance.

"Why---".

"I wanna try those." Taehyung points at the dumbbell rack and Jeongguk rolls his eyes.

"No, you can't---".

"But I want to and I will." Taehyung cuts off the other and walks towards the rack.

"Don't do it. You won't be able to." Jeongguk says and Taehyung ignores him. The model doesn't go for the top ones on the rack ofcourse and grabs the one infront of him. He can't pick it up so he drags it towards himself, the edge of it gets stuck with the rack and the model frowns, pulls it again harder but this time, the rack lurches forward.

"TAEHYUNG!" The silver haired model only hears his name being shouted before he feels strong grip on his arm and is pulled to the side---he watches the rack fall, the weights make loud thuds on the floor and his heart almost stops.

Taehyung keeps his eyes on the rack, his hand amidst all of this rests on Jeongguk's shoulder and he unconsciously curls the fabric in his fists. Taehyung then hesitantly looks at Jeongguk with wide scared eyes and Jeongguk looks at him with annoyance and anger.

It's the first time Jeongguk has felt the warmth of Taehyung's touch---it hasn't happened before---it's the uncalled moments that allow them to touch eachother.

And Taehyung feels the security in Jeongguk's touch on his arm, now matter how hard it is.

The ravenette ignores the emotion in Taehyung's eyes and pushes him away from him as he let's go of his arm a little harshly. Taehyung gulps---is about to apologize but Jeongguk doesn't let him.

"What were you thinking huh! Didn't I tell you not do it. Didn't I fucking told you to leave? What if you had hurt yourself---why can't you just listen---!". Jeongguk's voice was loud and infuriating.

"I'm---".

"Stop making my life difficult than it already is." Taehyung's eyebrows furrow at that.

"I am making your life difficult?" Taehyung utters in a shaky voice but keeps his eyes firm.

"Yes---you being infront of me, you being tied to me---living with me---it fucking makes it difficult for me to---". Jeongguk pauses and watches Taehyung's expression harden.

---makes it difficult for me to not want you.

"And here I thought we could be civil with eachother or atleast be friends---".

"That can never happen---keep it in your mind. This marriage is just a business deal and that's what it'll be." Jeongguk utters---voice bitter.

"Well I can't wait for this year to pass." Taehyung spats.

"Well glad to know we feel the same way on this one---". Jeongguk utters and Taehyung gives him a harsh glare.

"I bet you would've been happy if I got hurt just now. Won't have to see me again." Taehyung says and Jeongguk clenches his jaw.

I wouldn't have saved you if I wanted that.

"Just leave." And Taehyung does.

--------------------------

^model boyfriends.💜

------------------------------

Hello beautiful people. How are you guys.

Hope you liked this boring chap.

Vote share and comment.

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 6.2K 121
Book Two of Men Can't Get Pregnant. If you haven't read the first one go read it it's a good one. This book is like the first one just new stories an...
367K 7.7K 32
Harry [18] , a jock, plays any sport he can, hottest guy in school. He's of course popular and girls will do anything to get to him and have him in b...
402K 10.8K 194
COMPLETED At long last, Fu Zhi, the mysterious heiress who had developed countless technologies was given two guardians by the country! Initially, th...
1.6M 85.4K 32
A really outdated bts fan fiction