Our Regrets Lies Upon The Sta...

By Little_Marshmallows

There are a lot of things that Sans regrets in his life, he fucks up all the time, everybody does. But he do... More

AUTHOR'S NOTES
Side Story| New Home, New Life And... Neighbor? [2/2]
1| When Flowers Meet
2| Blazing Stars
3| Let Me See The Stars First
Side Story| New Home, New Life And... Neighbor? [1/2]
4| Hope inside the holder's eyes
5| A Flower's Guardian As So Love is...
6| A Rumor Between A Lust-filled Drink And Raspberries
Leo And Lavender (Old and New Ref. Sheets)
7| Purple Lilacs Have Shy Spirits
SideStory| My Sweet Melody
8| 'Black'mail
SideStory| Sorrow
SideStory| That Time When It Wasn't So Bad
9| Wine For The Wedding
10| Skipping Through Exes And Whys
11| First To All The New
Side Story| I Loved You First
12| Don't Judge Me

Alternate Ending| Purple Colors Are Berry Classical

265 13 27
By Little_Marshmallows

Here, have this alternate timeline instead of a chapter cause Imma lazy fuck.

If the writing style is a bit off on the other parts it's because, this is a roleplay between me and my girlfriend, Honkies . I was Sans while she was Blue.

Note: I recommend all of you to read all of it including the long ass paragraphs for they explain the situation of this au, or else you all will be left confused, capiche?

___

The excitement of knowing that you will be having a child is an impeccable feeling, if only the situation was more -for the lack of a better word- uncomplicated.

Sanses throughout the multiverse will by all means keep a promise as they can never break it but of course they hate making them at all. Blue was still a sans, no matter what the others say about him, and dear stars, how he solemnly hates making promises.

There had been an.... incident -more like a drunken threesome- between Blue, his boyfriend and their best friend, Sans. Speaking of which, Sans has always been an important part of Blue's life, ever since he had met the small lazy skeleton they got along quite well, he was the one person that Blue knows himself is someone he can never picture his life without with.

Blue blush slightly at the thought as a soft smile works its way upon his lips. Pausing for a moment, he places a hand over his mouth as he awkwardly coughs from how he was feeling at that thought.

Anyways, after said incident. Sans had told him -only him- about the little accidents that had occurred after that night. Upon hearing the news, Blue was shock ad bewildered, but of course in a sense, happy. Just happy at the thought that he will be having children.

Though here is the tricky part, Sans had made him promised to not mention anything to Red -not that Blue thought it was an irrational decision, after all the red clad skeleton can be pretty tricky- he reluctantly agreed to the arrangement. Coincidentally the next week, Red has gotten some business trip he has to go to for 11 months making it so hiding it from him was easier.

...

But...

When you spent so much time with someone so close to you and must stay beside them all the time.

You would've start to realize things.

...For the better or worse.

So here lies Blue upon his bed, the time was late really but the blue clad skeleton cant get himself to sleep as he was bothered by the thought if he loves Sans or not and the fact that maybe -just maybe- he might have not love Red anymore.

How did he ended up in a situation where it was 3 am in the morning with him sitting up on his bed as his laptop was upon his lap while getting advice from google?

Well...

Sans kissed him weeks ago.

Him, being the guy with high morals, of course pulled away and have to remind Sans that he was with Red.

But dear stars, he can never get himself to forget the feeling of the smaller's lips on his own.

Sighing, Blue rubs his temples as he had gotten not much information from google at all and not to mention the fact how his head was hurting from staying up so late.

The sound of his door slamming open made Blue turn his head to the sound only to see Sans by it with a big grin upon his face. "Blue! They're kicking!" Sans happily yelled. It was out of character for the small skeleton to be so energetic but given the situation, it was understandable.

Blue practically run towards the other as in one moment, he was just in front of Sans, his hand rubbing the other's womb with stars in his eyes as a light blush dusted his cheeks.

Sans smiled at the contact and the other's reaction. "Okay so little womb nugget #1 here is kicking me so harshly while little womb nugget #2 here is just gently tapping me."

After hearing the strange but somehow cute nicknames that Sans gave to them, Blue smiled subconsciously at that sight before moving a hand up to cover his mouth. Coughing a few times, to clear his throat, he hardened his expression while staring at the other. "You should give them proper names and not use something weird like nuggets."

Blinking a few times, Sans snickers as he rolled his eyes. "Eh, we haven't named 'em yet so I can say what I want." Looking down at his baby bump, a shit eating grin was upon his lips. "Right my little 'Popsicles' insert in me and then removed leftovers? I am totally right while your daddy is just being picky, right~?"

Letting out a resigned sigh, Blue shifted his hand from his lips to his eyes, starting then to massage slowly his eye sockets. "I'm not going to lecture you about calling our kids with decent nicknames, since that will take a lot." Looking at Sans' figure, he frowned a little. "How are you feeling anyway?" Blue asked with a soft voice.

Shrugging his shoulders, Sans placed a hand on his back's lower spine. "Eh, my back hurts from these little babies kicking on my stomach and since my body is pretty unproportioned so that's normal." Opening his mouth to say something else, Sans' eyes widened as he yelps from the pain before glancing at Blue and sighing. "I am carrying the anti-christs that kick hurt as hell, holy fuck-" He cursed out.

Taking a few steps closer to the other, he stared at Sans worriedly while closing him into a tight hold. Surrounding the smaller's back with his arm while holding a hand of the latter, Blue tried to smile gently at him by softening his features. "You should rest now; you are doing great anyway with them."

Raising a brow at the taller, he places his hands other's chest as he steps closer to Blue, his eyes trained upon latter's own. "Uh, yeah sure." He says slowly, not really paying attention to what he was saying at the moment. "You haven't been sleeping? When I walk in here you were already awake, and bags are forming under your eyes. Why were you awake so late?" Sans curiously asked.

Surprised by that question, he lifted an arm back, starting this way to rub his skull, as a small but awkward laughter was leaving his mouth. "I was doing some researches, nothing you should be worried about. Ehy, you know that ducks can fly at speeds between 40 to 60 miles per hour? That's really impressive." Blue said with joy in his voice, bending up his lips to show a slight smile.

Placing a hand over his mouth, Sans chuckles softly as he stares up at the other. "Sure." He snorts before raising a brow at the taller. "And what is the sudden interest in ducks, huh?" Sans said in a teasing tone before placing his hand upon the baby bump of his.

"I was just bored, so I searched about general curiosities, I was so interested that I lost track of the time." Blue stated slowly, looking at the smaller's face in a way to lower his embarrassment. After a moment, a soft yawn left his mouth as he moved his hand to rub the edge of his eye sockets. "Maybe that was not really a good idea."

Chuckling at that, he raises his hand and place it upon the latter's head, petting it softly. "Then go sleep, bud and we can talk about their names tomorrow if you want." Winking at the other, he shrugs. "I mean, I won't always call these little ducklings as some random names...I think."

Being too tired to mind at the other's joke, Blue simply nodded his head while subconsciously leaning closer to feel more the small pets that Sans was giving to him. "Yes... try to rest too, okay? If you need anything just wake me up, I'll not mind it."

"Okay..." Sans shrugs his shoulders as he simply kept on petting the other. Staring directly at the latter's eyes, he pauses for a moment as a 'thought' passes through his head before breathing out lowly. "Lavender..." Noticing the other's confusion, he retracted his hand away as he started rubbing his stomach. "I want to name one of them Lavender."

Blinking in confusion a few times, a gentle smile made its way on his lips as he realized what the other said. "It's a beautiful name. Lavenders are also Red's favorite flowers." Lowering his gaze for a moment, Blue was looking at the smaller's womb before shifting a hand to caress it in a slow pace.

Nodding his head at that, Sans places his palm over the other's hand that was on his womb. "I know..." He states slowly. "But that isn't the reason why I wanna name them Lavender." Casually stating this, Sans hums softly as he closes his eyes for a moment and simply indulge in the peacefulness of their surroundings.

Raising a brow at that statement, Blue was staring at Sans' face with a confused look on his eyes. "Then what is the reason behind that name?" He asked slowly, using his thumb to massage the smaller's hand over his own.

"Well..." Humming in thought, he locks eyes with Blue for a moment before closing his eyes as he smiled up at the latter. "It was the scent of the soap I used the last time we kissed." He says lowly as his cheeks were heating up. Awkwardly clearing his throat, Sans shifted his gaze to the side. "I wanna name them that for irony, I guess."

With his cheeks heating up after hearing what the smaller said, Blue moved his head down, trying to hide his flushed face over the other's shoulder. Humming slowly, as a way to attenuate his embarrassment, he automatically closed Sans into a hold. "Maybe it's my tiredness which is talking, but that was... cute." Blue pointed honestly, breaking that contact while looking straight at the latter's eye lights. "Lavender, eh? Since it is a shade of purple, I would like to suggest Mauve as the other name, from the moment that both of them are of a violet color."

Blinking a few times at the name, Sans thinks to himself as he places his hands over the other's shoulders. "Mauve and Lavender... I like it..." He says softly as he leans his head closer to the latter's own until their forehead's were against one another. Locking eyes with Blue, he smiled softly as he can feel the taller's breathing on his lips. "Would you wanna sleep now...?" Sans asked softly, but even then, he didn't break away from the contact as he was getting lost in Blue's eyes.

Returning the smaller's gaze, his hands moving subconsciously behind Sans' back, them resting on the latter's waist. "I should... ehy, wanna sleep together? Since you also need to rest." Blue asked with a soft tone, smiling gently at him. "This way I will know immediately if you need help." He added at last.

Blinking in surprise, Sans pauses for a moment before chuckling as he nodded his head. "Sure thing," He said before nearing slightly as he pecks Blue's cheek. "That was a good night kiss." Shrugging at the latter's reaction, he walks towards other's bed as he laid down upon it.

Shifting his gaze for a moment after that kiss, a light blush was now dusting his cheeks of a pale blue color. Walking in the direction of his own bed, Blue sat on the soft mattress before pulling up the blanket to cover better Sans' small figure. Laying down, he used his fingers to brush the latter's cheeks, caressing gently his bone. "Good night, Sansy." Blue said slowly, giving to him a gentle smile while moving down his hand to rest it on the other's shoulder, as a way to 'protect' and bring him closer. Shutting his eyes close, he let the drowsiness to overcome him.

___

Okay so to break some confusion I will answer questions I prepared for myself cause a follower of mine has asked me before if I role play or not.

Do you roleplay? If so, how long have you RP?

Yes. I've been role playing since two years ago but had stop and only started doing it again just a few months earlier.

Is it possible you will roleplay with any of your followers, strangers or friends?

No. I will only roleplay with my girlfriend, but for that friend part, then maybe yes, as long as I am not lazy lol. (I have favorites, sue me.)

How come you don't wanna role play with us?

Because, as I said, I am more comfortable with my girlfriend and people who I knew beforehand even though I have role played with strangers before. At the moment, I simply want my girlfriend and friends.

2174 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 1K 29
Blueberry lived a Star Sans and died one. Then he was reborn the son of one of his enemies.
2.2K 101 10
Swap didn't want to be this way, he really didn't want to, but fate seemed to have other plans. Swap was always busy, why does he keep himself up at...
59.4K 3.1K 43
The Gods live among themselves in a separate realm from the land of the mortals. Keeping the balance maintained was their only job, as the hierarchy...
31.9K 1K 15
Sans has been beat and tortured for most of his miserable life, almost exclusively by his younger brother, Papyrus. But, what happens when Sans is ri...