TRAUMA | JJK | YOU โœ“

By miichinkim

"There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds."... More

~ Prologue ~
Run for your life !
Red rose
Her
I'M SO SORRY GUYS
College
Suspicious
D-day
Locked
Reports
Hungry
You don't know me?
Cold and wet
Detective Kim
INVESTIGATION
THE CRIMINAL
Mad
I'm still hurting
Memories
Clueless
GAME
MEET
Thoughts
Answers (Last Chapter)
ANNOUNCEMENT!

Psycho

157 20 9
By miichinkim

"Please...please...let me go..." She pleaded.

I smirked. Thinking that you were betraying me and run away make my heart hurts a lot. I will give you a punishment for trying to break my heart...Let just wait until we reach home...I let out a small sighed.

I drive us home. My parents bought me this house two years ago as my birthday gift but I didn't like to stay here on my own. So, I rent an apartment. It's more convenient and smaller than my house but enough for a single grown-up man to live. Besides, it near to the university that I been studied. Both of my parents are career person. My father owned an engineering company while my mom is a lawyer. 

As soon as we arrived, I dragged her into the house. 

"Please..please. I'm begging you..." She cried.

"Aishh really. Stop crying! I SAID STOP!" I scream.

I heard she still sobbing. 

"You'd ruin my mood." I said and threw whatever things near me.

"I SAID STOP CRYING, YOU WEAK!" I let out another scream. Louder this time. 

She looked at me with frightened eyes. She scared of me. No, please baby. I don't want to scare you. I didn't mean too. 

"I'm going out. You better not run this time if you don't want to see the worst me. I can do anything, baby. I don't mind to kill." with that, I walked out. I drive to get some fresh air. What did you do to her, Jungkook? I let out my frustration. I ruffled my hair. 

Y/N's POV

I can't stop crying. This person was really scary. He's creepy. I saw him threw all the things and it's nearly hit me. I'm speechless.  I prayed that somebody would save me. Please, anyone! 

"I'm going out. You better not run this time if you don't want to see the worst me. I can do anything, baby. I don't mind to kill." with that, he walked out. I wipe my tears. Jimin, please find me...

.

.

.

HI! THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE, I HOPE YOU SUPPORT THIS STORY. I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS AND FEEDBACKS!

HOPE WE CAN BE FRIENDS ❁ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 3.3K 17
COMPLETED Taehyung who hated his beauty to the core of hell. Because he believed it was his beauty that made his life a living hell hole. He had a s...
88.8K 6.5K 30
"The Maleficent they call will be a princess in my eyes forever." ---------------------------------------------- A story where a sweet guy falls unco...
2.9M 125K 69
"I am going to f#ck that love of your life Jungkook just not only out from your heart and body but even from your soul too, "He spat pinning her agai...
494 45 8
You are ill. You know you will die soon so before you die, you want to fulfill your one and only wish - to fall in love and to be loved by someone. Y...