The Princess with Purple Hair...

By kat25521

If you were born as a Princess or Prince what whould you do? My name is Mae Roslyn. I'm known to be a social... More

The princess with purple hair
Chapter 1: The life of a princess
Chapter 2: From a Yes to a No
Chapter 3: The Hapi
Chapter 4: The kiss!?
Chapter 5: More Surprises-Part 1
Chapter 6: More Surprises-Part 2
Chapter 7: More Surprises-Part 3
Chapter 8: When The Plan Gets Screwed
Chapter 9: Life Is A Bitch
Chapter 10: Dealing With You
Chapter 11: Complications
Chapter 13: Hidden truths
Chapter 14: Before Everyone Finds out
Chapter 15: Staying Strong
Chapter 16: Finding happiness
Chapter 17: When hope is lost
Chapter 18: Saving Mae
Chapter 19: Just hold on We're going home
Chapter 20 : The End of the Beginning

Chapter 12: New Beginnings

298 16 3
By kat25521

"Dyaln?" she starred at him like if he was a monster.

"Um you guys know each other?" I asked.

"Um yeah...I guess." they both say.

I look to my left and to my right, what if they dated my mind said, god! how much I hate my thoughts.

"We um kind of had..like a thing back in middle school, but that was long ago." Dylan says.

I raise my eyebrows in understanding and nod, then I looked at ivy, she was looking at her shoes and playing with her fingers, looks like she dosen't want to talk about it...must have been special.

"I see so what happened? I mean if you wanna tell me that is." I say quickly.

"Nothing really I just moved away and we drew a part from each other I guess, I remember that say she called me and told me we should break up...." he chuckled a little "And so then we ended and now I'm back." he said calmly like it dosen't matter to him.

I'm thinking maybe there was something more then just a call of a break up, but I tell ivy to spill the beans later. I look at her and she's staring at the whiteboard.

"So you guys dated and then broke up?" I asked both of them, they both nodded, hmmm.

"You know maybe I should go sit somewhere else, don't want you guys to feel uncomfortable." Dylan says. I shake my head as a no.

"It's okay, although I don't think the teacher would even let you anyway." I say chuckling, the teacher is preetty strict.

Ivy takes her stuff and put it in her bag, then gets off her seat and leaves fhe classroom I called her name but she kept on going, I was about to go after her but Dylan grabbed my arm.

"I'll go, stay here." he says, not even looking at me. And soon enough he's out the door too, leaving me alone, I can here that people are whispering, I look around the room and they're all looking at me, Great, Just Great.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
Ivy's POV

I couldn't take it anymore the tension was killing me, I grabbed my stuff and left the classroom, I heard Mae calling for me but I ignored it, I'm always like this, a coward, I always runaway from what I don't want to see, feel or hear.

I was walking through the hall tears were about to spill, someone grabbed my arm and spun me to see face to face....it was Dylan.

My eyes were watery, I was gonn cry "Let go of me!" I said strongly but weak, I felt a tear slip and soon more, I let out a soft sob, which I regret.

He pulled me to him and hugged me, a little too tight and that's exac4 what I needed, someone to hug me, I'm stupid I still have feelings for him.

"Please, please just leave me alone." I said whispering and pushed him off me and ran as fast as I could, I got to the main doors one of the assistants in the main office shouted at me but I just left running,  I didn't stop.

I finally got somewhere noone could here me or find me, so I cried and let it all out. The pain, The suffering, The emptiness.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
Mae's POV

I'm really worried about Ivy I've texted and called her to many times to count still nothing she left the whole day and I still haven' heard from her.

Dylan came back after he talked with ivy I guess, I asked what happened he just told me he would look for her afterwards, but I wanted to go look for her at the moment.

I'm home, I had to walk cuase Ethan kept bothering me that he had to take me home, so I ran all the way home, I changed my clothes to a cheetah sweater that goes all the way down below my butt and some black leggings and beige uggs and put my hair into a loose bun, I also took off my make up, and just put some lip balm on.

I'm stitting on my bed with my phone right next to me, waiting for Dylan or ivy to call me.

Suddenly my phone vibrates I launch at it and see who messaged me, it was Dylan, I immediately hit the call button and called him.

"....Hello?" I heard his voice.

"Where are you guys?" I quickly asked.

"Um I think it's best we leave her alone for today....gotta go, bye." he hung up.

I sighed what are they hiding? I asked myself, I got off bed searched on my phone where Dylan answered from. Found the location and grabbed cardigan and a beanie and left to go get my car.

I had to go down stairs quietly, becuase I didn't want any guards to follow me.

I got in my car and went threw the back gate and drove off.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
Ivy's POV

I woke up lying on a bed, I must have fallen asleep In the woods I sighed when I found a bunch of leaves on me, great.

I looked around and surprised it was my room....wait my mom must be home..shit.

I quickly got up and opened my door and I saw..Dylan on a chair with his elbows on his knees and his head on his hands. I think he heard me becuase he put his head up.

"You're awake." I smiles a little, the smile that always used to make me fall for him.

"Is my mom home?" I look around.

"No, we should wait for her-"

"NO!" my mouth slipped, I sighed shit.

"Why not?" he asked looking at me stop acting like you care I said in my mind.

"Because she's the main reason I'm like this..." I looked at him and chuckled a little.

"What do you mean...like this?" he asked, I looked at him then looked somewhere else.

"She abuses me when she's drunk, mad or stressed." I say like it's nothing but in reality if I told someone else it would probably be crying while saying this.

I've haven't told anybody about this except formy old best friend, which she tried to defend me once but my mom hit her and I never heard from her again, I cried for months and I still have scars from when my mom hits, punches or even throws bottles at me.

He stayed silent and looked somewhere else.

I slid down on the doorframe and sighed, I felt that something over me so I looked up and saw Dylan looking down at me sadly.

"look I don't want your pity and you need to get out of here before my mom get's home." I explained while trying to get up, suddenly he bends down to my level.

"I know what it feels like my mom also abuses me..." he suddenly says, my eyes got wide and I gasped, remembering the time he came to school with bruses on his face and arms.

"Yep ever since I was 7, becuase my dad died and she thinks I'm the reason he died." he said looking at the floor.

I noticed my eyes are getting teary mainly becuase of the memories I have with him and all he's gone threw, when we were dating he dreamed to be a photographer and take a picture of this princess in his hometown, in Guernsey, she is very beautiful with black hair, pale white skin, dashing blue eyes with gold in the middle, and the most perfect body, so his dream was to be a her photographer and I always got jealous,  anyway he got this great opportunity to go to Guernsey and be a paparazzi so he left and that's when our relationship fell apart.

"..........." I was speechless.

"How about we give Mae a vist and you can ask if you can stay at her house?" he said suggestively, which sounded tempting "Youknow she's worried about you too, she's beem calling me like crazy."

"But my mom-" he interrupted.

"I'll tell her, don't worry." I sighed.

"Alright." I got up and took some clothes with me in my bag with my phone and mini laptop and put it all in a big bag, mean while Dylan called Mae.

"She says she's on her way." I looked at him surprised.

We soon heard her car outside, I once again was surprised so we went out the door and ran to the car I got in the back seat and Dylan got in the front seat with Mae, she surprising looked fashionable as always.

Soon enough we were out of my neighborhood and on our way to Mae's house, why do I suddenly feel nervous?
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
My twitter is @kat25521.

hope you liked the chapter please keep reading it!!

love, kat25521

ciao!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315 199 51
Every girl's dream is to be treated as a Queen but not me. I was busy dreaming of freedom, survival for my son and I, but my past catches up with me...
61 13 22
This is the third book of 'A Royal Love'. The story Follows the first and second book, but it takes place several years later. My name is Mirella, b...
2.5K 247 31
Having a tail makes me different from humans. Being the princess' doppelganger makes me different from others of my kind. I'm kept hidden away, livin...