Drunk In Love (Glee & Mike Ch...

By ryderlynnfever

Ever believe that you can fall in love with a guy when you get drunk? No. I never believe that. I even never... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Jake Puckerman is HERE!!!
Tribute to Mark Salling
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 72

674 8 1
By ryderlynnfever

"Mommy, Logan took my ice cream!" Brooke shouts and runs into the office room.

"No shouting." I shake my head.

"But Logan took my ice cream." Brooke pouts at me.

I pick her up and walk to the family room upstairs. Logan is sitting down on the couch while eating cookies and watching TV.

"Where is the ice cream?" I ask him.

"I put it back to the freeze. She is having cough and she can't eat ice cream." Logan says to me.

"Logan is right. You are having cough and you shouldn't eat ice cream." I turn my face at Brooke.

"But I want ice cream." Brooke says to me.

"You want ice cream? Okay sure you can but mommy and daddy don't want to stay up at night comforting you when you couldn't stop coughing." I said to her.

"Me too." Logan simply said.

"I don't want ice cream. But mommy don't go." Brooke put her arms around my shoulder.

"Okay mommy's here. Here." I smile at her and sit down next to Logan and have Brooke in my lap.

"Spoiled baby." Logan rolls his eyes.

"You are also the same." I chuckle and rub his head.

"Mom, you and dad will come to my game this weekend right?" Logan asks me.

"Of course. We won't miss it." I smile at him.

"And can you please make two lunch boxes tomorrow?" Logan asks me.

"Yes of course. But may I know for whom the other one is?" I turn my face at him.

"It's my friend, Josh. He has busy parents. We even never see his parents since third grade. He said that his parents are busy. But because they're too busy none watch him you know. He had lunch with bread and milk only. Then, sometimes he wore ripped t-shirt to school. Once, I lend him my hoodie because his shirt was dirty. I feel pity for him." Logan says to me.

"Yeah I will make two lunch boxes for you tomorrow." I nod. "You did good thing actually."

"You think so?" Logan chuckles.

"The things that you just said wasn't a good thing?" I chuckle. "Since you were little, your dad always said that you don't need to go to formal school, I can homeschool you but I told him that you need academics formal lessons not just valuable lessons in life." I grin at him.

"Mom, stop. I'm 12 years old. I'm in seventh grade." Logan rolls his eyes.

"I'm just proud of you." I chuckle.

"Well thank you." Logan nods.

I smile and turn my face at Brooke and kiss her forehead. She is having cold and cough this morning, that's why I'm not going anywhere today because my baby girl needs me.

Brooke is almost four and Logan is 12 years old. Yes they have age difference between them. But Logan is really a good big brother. When Mike isn't around, he takes care of Brooke and me. When none watch Brooke, he does that. Even though sometimes there will be yelling or shouting or crying because of siblings fight.

But that happened all the time. I'm still like that with Maddox. We are still having sibling fight and argue. And not for Mike because he is only child so when the kids start fighting he just can shake his head.

Maddox is now in the college. He is studying in NYU majoring theater performance. He said that he wants to work in theater industry as the actor or the director so..

Mike is still working in the hospital and now I'm working with a production company, FOX as the director. And we already have three stores of coffee shop. But Mike and I are saving to build our own dance school for free for everyone. That's will always be our dream.

"Excuse me, ma'am. You got guests downstairs." Kay says to me.

"I'll be there." I nod and put Brooke next to Logan.

"Nooooo, Logan will bite me." Brooke shakes her head.

"I'm a monster I will bite you and eat your brain." Logan grins at Brooke.

"No!!!!" Brooke shakes her head and gets up then climbs up on me.

I let out a sigh and hold her in my arms then walk downstairs to the living room. "Hi..." I smile at Tina and Artie and hug them one by one. "How are you guys?" I smile at them.

"We are here to talk about the Glee club short movie concept." Artie says to me.

"Wait, what?" I frown.

"Mr. Schue didn't tell you?" Tina asks me.

"No. Why my dad tell anyone else but not me?" I frown.

"Ugh mom, actually grandpa called yesterday when you went to grocery with Brooke and I forgot to tell you that." Logan giggles. "I'm sorry."

"Woo Logan woo!" Brooke mocks him.

"Come here, I will bite you." Logan chase after Brooke.

Brooke runs away and Logan chase after her. "Guys, be careful." I shout and shake my head.

"Your house seems never empty." Tina chuckles.

"No, the girl is never want to lose and the boy loves teasing his little sister." I chuckle. "So when it will be?"

"It has to be done before second week of summer begin." Artie says to me.

"Oh right, summer is getting closer." I nod. "By the way, we can talk about this over dinner right? Mike will come home in a minute and dinner will be ready so..." I smile at them.

"If you're insist." Tina laughs softly.

"Oh I'm insisting." I giggle and get up. "Come on, let's go to the family room."

"This house is amazing." Tina says and looks around.

"Thank you." I giggle and walk to the kitchen. "So I was thinking that maybe we can make like flashbacks moment." I said to Artie.

"Like someone walking backwards and then they see this past moment? I like that." Artie nods and eating cookies. "These are delicious."

"Oh yeah Mike's mom sent cookies here every week for the kids. She gave me the receipt but my cookies isn't that delicious." I said to him.

"Honey, I'm home!" Mike shouts.

"Daddy!!" Brooke runs to Mike.

"Hi.." Mike picks her up and holds her. "Hey you two. How are you?" Mike turns his face at Tina and Artie.

"We are good. We are visiting so Artie and Paris can work together again." Tina says to him.

"And I'm here for these cookies actually." Artie chuckles.

"Oh about Glee club reunion?" Mike asks them.

"How could you know that?" I frown at him.

"Your dad called me to my office call. I told you last night." Mike raises his eyebrows at me.

"Oh you probably told me when I already fell asleep." I nod.

"And next time, remember where you left your phone." Mike says to me and give me my phone.

"Where did you find it?" I ask him.

"In Logan's drawer. I don't know how it would be there." Mike shakes his head.

I giggle and look at it. "Thank you."

"Okay I'm going to take shower first. I'll catch up with you guys later." Mike says and walks upstairs.

I turn my face to the stove and start cooking for dinner. We have housemaids but all they did only clean the house and babysit the kids when Mike and I aren't home.

"Mom, where is dad?" Logan asks me.

"He is taking shower, sweetie. What's up?" I turn my face at him.

"I need help with algebra homework." Logan says and sits down on the counter.

"I'd love to help but I'm cooking dinner now." I half smiled at him.

"I can help with that. I'm a nerdy hot back in high school." Artie says to Logan.

"Okay.. I'm not really good at math." Logan says and walks to the couch with Tina and Artie. "Mom said that if I'm not really good at math, I probably good at sports or something non math." Logan says to them.

"Do you play sports?" Artie asks him.

"Yeah. I'm in baseball team. My game is this weekend. You should come. I really want to join football actually but there's no football at my school. But maybe I can join one when I enter high school." Logan says.

"You're in seventh grade right?" Artie asks him.

"Yeah. I'm studying in Emerson Middle School but I want to go to Palisades Charter High School soon. Right?" Logan turns his face at me.

"It's all up to you. All I have to do is helping you reach your dream." I smile at him.

"Last time I had dinner with your parents it was when you were three you were living in the apartment and crying for Peppa Pig but now you're this big." Tina chuckles.

"That's right. And after that we met several times in Ohio not here." I chuckle and keep cooking dinner.

I keep cooking and finishing my food. I arrange the food on the dining table and turn my face as Mike and Brooke walk downstairs.

"Come on, dinner is ready." I smile at them.

I take a cough syrup as Brooke can't stop coughing. "You must be not taking nap today." Mike says to Brooke.

"Logan caught her sneaking for ice cream this noon when I thought she was napping." I said to Mike and give him the cough syrup.

"Brooke has been a bad girl today huh." Mike shakes his head.

"I'm sorry." Brooke started crying and rubs her eyes.

I let out a sigh and pour the water to the glass. Mike gets up from his seat and holds Brooke in his arms and calm her down.

"I'm sorry, this always happens." I said to Artie and Tina.

"We totally understand." Tina nods.

"Come here." I take Brooke from Mike's arms. "Now you eat dinner and after this drink the cough syrup." I said to her and rub her back.

"Okay." Brooke nods.

"That's mommy's little princess." I smile at her and kiss her head.

Logan once said that Mike can be scary when he is mad. He is like strict father and I think he started to become like his dad. And me, I'm the kids guardian angel. They always run to me everytime Mike get upset with them. Because most of the time, I can't mad or yell at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm half laying down on the couch as Brooke is laying down on top of me on her stomach and I hold her and my iPad making concept for the short movie I should make with Artie.

"Hey, mom." Logan walks in.

"Hey, sweetheart how's the school today?" I turn my face at him.

"Well, nothing special. But I have this." Logan give me a poster. "Summer camp in Kentucky for four weeks. They have the best sports program. Can I go?" Logan asks me.

"Yeah sure. I will talk to your dad about this." I smile at him.

"Thank you, you're the best." Logan smiles back at me and kisses my forehead.

"Aww." I chuckle.

"By the way, I'm going to do science project together with James after this." Logan says to me.

"Sure." I nod. I turn my face at Brooke and she is keep opening her eyes and watching TV. "You don't want to nap?"

"Nah uh." Brooke shakes her head.

"Come on, wanna stay in bed with mommy? You're still having cold." I said to her.

"Okay." Brooke nods.

I smile and pick her up. Suddenly the door bell is ringing. I walk to the door and open the door. "Hi, Mrs. Chang." James smiles at me.

"Hi, James." I smile back at him.

"Hello, Brookey." James smiles at Brooke.

"She is not feeling well." I chuckle and rub Brooke's back.

"Ah I see." James nods.

"Logan, James is here!" I shout.

"I'm coming!" Logan shouts back and runs downstairs. "Hey, come on." Logan says to James.

"Excuse me, Mrs. Chang." James smiles at me and walks upstairs with Logan.

I close the door and lock it. I walk upstairs and walk to my bedroom and lay Brooke down on the bed. I lay down next to her as she is cuddling me.

I turn my face as someone open my bedroom door. "Hi, you went home earlier." I smile at Mike.

"Yeah there are not much work." Mike smiles back and walks to Brooke. "Hi..." Mike grins at her and kisses her face.

"Ugh!" Brooke groans and pushes him away.

"She is moody today." I said to Mike.

"You usually come to daddy when daddy goes home." Mike says to Brooke.

I chuckle and hug Brooke. Mike walks to the bathroom and Brooke just hugging me. Mike changes his clothes and jumps to the bed.

"Hey, you!" Mike tickles Brooke.

"I have this." I said to him and give him a poster that Logan gave me.

"Four weeks of summer camp in Kentucky." Mike turns his face at me.

"He said that he wants to go there and it has the best sports program so he asked me if I can tell you this." I said to him.

"Why he didn't tell me directly?" Mike asks me.

"Because I think he is scared of you." I half smiled and get up. "No offense and I'm so sorry but you're starting to be like your dad. Like this strict dad who wants his kids follow what he said."

"Oh... I got that." Mike nods and sighs. "I'm trying so hard to be not like my wagong who is more strict than my dad but I'm my dad."

"Aww come here." I open my arms as Mike hugs me. "I want you to be strict but not too much."

"I know. I'm so sorry." Mike sighs and leans his head on my chest.

"My mommy!" Brooke pushes Mike's away and sits down on my lap.

"Why you and Logan always jealous everytime I hug or kiss your mom?" Mike shakes his head.

"No, daddy. This is my mommy." Brooke shakes her head.

"So daddy can't hug mommy?" Mike asks her.

"No uh. Only me." Brooke shakes her head.

"What about this one?" Mike asks her and pecks on my lips.

"Daddy!" Brooke yells. "No!"

"Again." Mike grins at her and pecks on my lips again.

"Daddy, no no!" Brooke crosses her arms on her chest.

"You are little possessive princess." Mike laughs and kisses her head. "I'm going to go to Logan. He is in his room right?"

"Yeah and doing science project with James." I nod.

"Okay I can help that." Mike says and walks out from our bedroom.

"Mommy want to nap, she is sleepy." I lay down on the bed.

"Sleep mommy." Brooke pats on my head.

I chuckle and close my eyes. My kids might be not have same identical DNA but they have same personality and attitude. Maybe it's the way how Mike and I raise them.

~~

"Babe, have any nail polish remover?" Mike asks me.

"On the dresser in third drawer." I said to him.

Mike walks to the dresser. He walks back to me and bring the nail polish remover bottle and cotton bud.

"Use cotton pads not cotton bud." I chuckle.

"I don't know." Mike sighs and walks back to the dresser then sits down on the edge of the bed.

I take his hand and clean his nail from the nail polish. "Are you playing with your girl patient?" I ask him.

"No, she did." Mike simply said and point at Brooke who is asleep. "And I just realized this morning when I was in the doctor lounge and Dr. Franz came to me asking am I play a girl on a play and I told him, my daughter did this." Mike chuckles.

"Well you almost play as a girl during Rocky Horror." I chuckle.

"I don't even remember that." Mike laughs softly. "I just told him that this is what happen when you have a three years and a half old daughter." Mike chuckles.

"She did that to me also but with make up. That's why I hide my new make up." I laugh softly. "All clean now."

"Thank you." Mike smiles at me and walks back to the dresser.

I lay down next to Brooke and turn off the TV and rub her hair. I know that a girl at her age shouldn't sleep with her parents anymore. But she insisted to sleep here and make her cold feeling as an excuse. But I don't mind with that. Besides even Logan sometimes still slept with us until he was eight.

"Give me that vapo rub." I said to Mike.

Mike hands me the vapo rub. I rub the vapo rub around Brooke's chest. "When Logan was little, he was the one that made me want to go home earlier and play with him or listening to all his story but now she is. At work, I always miss her noisy talks." Mike chuckles and rubs Brooke's hair.

"Yeah she can't stop talking once you asked her a question." I chuckle and put the vapo rub on the side table.

"I have a question for you."

"What is it?" I turn my face at him.

"Do you happy with me?"

"Yes of course I do. This is such a beautiful little family." I smile at him. "How about you?"

"You kidding? I'm an only child but now I have two kids and my life is just so beautiful. There will always be noisy sound in this house. The house that I thought will be too small for us but it's not anymore." Mike smiles at me.

I smile back at him and rub Brooke's hair. "Today she was being fussy and moody princess. How's Logan's science project?"

"I helped him making an optical illusion. It probably will done in two days." Mike says to me.

"I like optical illusion, it's always satisfy me." I chuckle. "Don't forget for his big game this weekend."

"I won't forget about that." Mike nods.

"Okay goodnight." I smile at Mike.

"Goodnight." Mike smiles back at me.

I keep rubbing Brooke's hair and close my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I comb Brooke's hair and and tied it up into a messy braid bun. "Done. Now go get your shoes and go to daddy." I said to her.

"Kiss." Brooke says and pecks on my lips.

I smile at her and peck on her lips back. I get up and take her jacket and her favorite bear stuffed animal. When Logan was little his favorite was bunny but for Brooke are bear and a barbie doll.

I walk downstairs and Mike is helping Brooke put her shoes on in the living room downstairs. "All done. Now, let's go." Mike says to her.

"Kiss." Brooke says to Mike and pecks on his lips.

Mike smiles at her and pecks on her lips back. "Okay, let's go!" Mike picks her up and walks out from the house.

"Where are we going?" Brooke asks.

I lock the front door and walk to the car. "To Logan's big baseball game." I said to her.

"Sit down." Mike put her on the back seat.

"Hi there." I smile at her and give her the bear and Barbie doll then buckle her up.

I get into the car and buckled up. Mike started the car and drive away from our house to Logan's school. We are going to see Logan's big game today.

~~

"Yay, Logan!" I shout and jump happily.

I clap the foam fingers and watching the game. "The end of this game is depending on Logan. If he can do this, The Lion will win!"

I hold my hands and still watching the game. Mike who has been sitting down next to me now standing up meanwhile Brooke who doesn't understand anything just busy with a big bowl of nachos.

"He is so little." Mike says.

"He is our little boy." I smile at him.

Mike smiles back at me and put his arm around my shoulder. "You can do it, buddy!" Mike shouts.

I smile and put my arm around his waist. I keep watching the game as the pitcher start throwing the ball at Logan. Logan catches the ball and throw it away really high and quick. He start running to the first base as the ball is still flying on the air.

"And The Lion is the winner!"

I jump happily and applauding. Yeah Logan made it to the home base. Everyone from his school start cheering for him. This is just so beautiful. He won the game.

"I remember won my first football game. Sophomore year, we were doing Single Ladies thing." Mike chuckles.

"The weirdest football game I ever watched." I laugh.

"Hi.." Logan smiles at us and hugs us.

"I'm so proud of you." I hug him back and kisses his head.

"That was the best game. I couldn't even do better." Mike smiles at him.

"Really?" Logan grins at us.

"From now on, choose your path. You want to be an athlete and professional one. Go get to the best school for that." Mike rubs his head.

"I love you both." Logan smiles at us then turns his face at Brooke and kneels down in front of her. "Hey, Brookey."

"Aaaaa." Brooke says to him and feed him nachos.

"I don't want it actually but thank you." Logan chuckles. "You want to go to student fair? Come on." Logan takes Brooke's hand and walks with her.

"Does he already have a girlfriend?" I ask Mike.

"Honey, you have your first boyfriend when sophomore at high school." Mike rolls his eyes.

"You too, nerd." I laugh.

"By the way, you don't mind to go to Ohio first with Brooke right? I'm still have some work to do here." Mike says to me.

"Yeah sure. So you will come with Logan later?" I ask him.

"When that summer camp start?" Mike asks me.

"I'm forget." I giggle.

"Hi, Brookey.."

Some girls approaching Logan who is walking with Brooke and they're smiling at my kids.

"A best way to get to your crush, get along with their little siblings." Mike whisper at me.

"That's not true." I frown.

"Then for what I spent hours and hours playing video games with Maddox in your house?" Mike raises his eyebrows.

"Because you always came to my house." I raise my eyebrows.

"No. Because I want to get closer to you and played video games with Maddox was the way to make you love me more. Like 'oh he can get along with my little brother, that is so sweet'. You really don't know about guys huh." Mike says to me.

"Mike, I only been with three guys and the longest one is with you so I don't know." I shake my head.

I walk with Mike slowly while holding his hand. We then walk to the parking lot where the school used for students fair where the students can sell their handmade stuff.

"Want to buy some snacks?" Mike asks me.

"Are you trying to make me fat?" I raise my eyebrows.

"A bit." Mike chuckles. "Well, sometimes I wonder why you still look like teenager."

"I'm not. I have two kids and one of them is starting become a teenager." I chuckle.

"Mommy, look at this." Brooke walks to me and grins wearing a unicorn headband.

"Hi, little princess is so beautiful." Mike picks her up and holds her.

"When is the summer camp?" I ask Logan.

"The second week of summer." Logan says to me. "James is also will be there with me."

"What about that pretty girl who greeted Brooke lately?" I grin at him.

"Mom..." Logan sighs.

"Aww my little boy is having a girlfriend now?" I chuckle.

"No, you're still my favorite woman." Logan smiles at me and hugs me.

"Honey, you're not ashamed to hug your mom is n public like this?" I hug him back.

"No. Why would I? You're my mom. Dad cried when nana went to China for a month when he was fifteen." Logan chuckles.

"Who told you that?" Mike frowns.

"Nana." Logan chuckles.

"And I didn't know that." I laugh.

"Hey, you cried when you admitted to your dad that you got drunk." Mike says to me.

"Hey you kissed me on that drunk party." I roll my eyes. "By the way, Mr. Wallace called me this morning asking if you and Brookey can do a photoshoot tomorrow. Do you want to do it?" I ask Logan.

"Will you be there?" Logan asks me.

"Of course. I asked your sister if she wants it or not and she said I want ice cream. So..." I chuckle.

"Okay, that's fine." Logan nods. "Can we go now? I'm hungry."

"Well, let's grab some dinner." Mike says and walks to our car.

"By the way, I will go to Lima next week. But dad will come in couple days later since he still have work to do. You want to come there with me or your dad?"

"With you. I will eat Japanese everyday if I come with dad." Logan simply said.

"I heard that." Mike simply said.

I chuckle and rub Logan's head. I know he is twelve now but he is still my little boy who spoiled at me. He is the best one.

By the way, my kids are modelling sometimes. For some brand like clothes or toys. Ever since Logan booked his first commercial, there is this modelling agency for kids hired him. And after Brooke born and get older, she is modelling too sometimes. Besides it's just like their activities on their free time. I'm not forcing them. If they want to do it, so I will follow what they say.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91 7 1
"She had really done it. She had slapped the green giant Finn Hudson." "This was it. This was the moment that could determine the rest of her life." ...
39.5K 465 21
When Cassie is finally noticed for her talent by a few members of glee club she gets caught up in all the drama that comes with it, and the notice of...
2K 66 6
What happens when a new, blonde, amazing singer joins McKinley High? What happens when Santana meets her and realizes that it was her very first crus...
56.7K 852 79
Mallory Schultz is starting her sophomore year at William McKinley High School. Thinking her life is as perfect as can be, mainly due to being on the...