My Fluffy Little Secret [Seba...

De sappphica

Sebastian loves his kittens, yes? His kittens love him back, as pets do. But this kitten (his favourite, don'... Mai multe

Chapter Two
Chapter Three [Sebastian]
Chapter Four [Reader]
Chapter 5 [Sebastian]
Part 6 [Reader]
O M G [Author]
Part 8 [Sebastian]
Part 9 [Reader]
Part 10 [Sebastian]
Part 11 [Reader]
Part 12 [Sebastian]
A.N.PLEASE READ
Part 14 [READER]
Part 15 [Sebastian]
Part 16 [Reader]
!!!!IMPORTANT!!!!
hehe... oops

Chapter One

14.9K 268 14
De sappphica

The onyx clad demon sighed as the three other servant s cried at his feet. "Will you three just quit your complaining and clean this mess up?" It was more of a command then a request.

"Yes, Sir!" With that, the trio ran.

I I think its time for a visit with her. He thought with a content sigh as he disappeared in the shadows.

Okay, so I know its short, but each chapter will be switching from Sebastian's to the readers point of view.

I'll continue posting what I already have written and PLEASE tell me if I should continue!

Thanks and read on!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

246K 9.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
136K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
328K 18.9K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
605K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...