I'm not the only one avengers...

By MyAngelAliza

Chloe didn't always have it easy, she was teased for having to many soulmate marks. In fact she had 11 soulma... More

Chloe Annesley
Leave him alone!
The girl of my dreams
Lunch
Shes amazing!
The park
Meeting mom and dad
Spiderman
Panic
The avengers soulmarks
The avengers thoughts
Avengers soundtrack
The truth
Field trip
Meeting the avengers
Loki the softie
Soulmates
Movie night
Breakfeast?
Back to school
Who did this to you?!
Plan in action
Surprise
Happy Birthday
Party
Shirtless pietro
Swimming
Afraid of falling
What the fuck?!
Lab makeout
Contest
Pleasuring one self
Contest almost over
Contest over
Horrible shopping trip
Nicknames
Moodboards
Goodmorning
Date
Meeting vision
Christmas gifts
Are you cheating?
Chloe!
Nothing
Coma
If you go
Who are you?
Memory loss
Hi I'm Chloe!
Hello love
Home
Breakfest in bed
Therapy
Tony's dark thoughts
What chapter should i do next?
The Girls feelings
Cooking with happy
Park kiss
Andrew?!
Depressing thoughts
Surprise!
Memories are back
Hello again
I'm Pregnant!
We have to save her
Your going to die motherfucker!
Um.....I need help?
Escaping
Is she......?
Christmas Presents part (1)
Christmas Presents part (2)
Puppy names
SURPRISE I'm Pregnant!
My baby
Time
Our baby
Perfect to me
Always by your side
The end
Remake!
Thank you!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!
Hello

The world knows

12.2K 290 54
By MyAngelAliza

She's wearing her glasses

The next day

Chloe's POV

When I woke up I felt really weird after last night. I then remembered, tony wants to expose me to the world as theirs. Great. I groaned. I got up and walked over to my closet. I was sore down there, but not to much. I grabbed the first thing I saw. I put on clean underwear and bra, and then put my clothes on, I walked into the bathroom. "Goodmorning miss Chloe", I heard FRIDAYS voice.

I smiled. "Morning FRI", I said.

I brushed my hair and then my teeth. I looked myself in the mirror. Eh it'll do. I walked out of the room, I took out my contacts and slipped my glasses on. Then my shoes. I grabbed my hand bag and walked out of my room. I walked into the kitchen, I walked over to the fruit basket, I grabbed an apple and bit into it. I regret doing it though. I dropped the apple. It was fake.

"Ow", I said my self. Or so I thought. "Princesa are you okay?", I saw Wanda come in the kitchen. I smiled at her. "Yea I'm okay, just stupid fake apple situation", I said picking up the apple and throwing it into the trash. I walked over to her and kissed her cheek.

"Morning Wanda", I said. Then I walked out of the kitchen.

Third person POV

Wanda raised an eyebrow. "Vell she's in a good mood today", she said to herself. She then saw pietro come out of nowhere. "I vonder vhy?", he said and wiggling his eyebrows. Wanda groaned at her brothers stupidity. She elbowed him, "your disgusting", she said.

She walked out of the kitchen. "Hey ve both vatched the same thing sister, don't act like your so innocent", he called after her. He laughed when he got a middle finger for a response.

Chloe's POV

I walked over to the couch, I saw peter. I sat gently down on his lap, I kissed his cheek. "Morning petey bear", I said. I felt his arms wrap around me, he kissed my forehead. "Morning Chlo", he said against my forehead. I got up and saw both Steve and Bucky, I gave them a kiss on the cheek. "Morning buck, morning Stevie", I said happily, I don't know why I was in such a good mood today.

They smiled at me. "Morning doll", Bucky said with a smile on his face.

"Morning Chloe", Steve said with a smile. They both gave me a kiss on my forehead. I smiled and walked away. And suddenly I was twirled around. And dipped, I felt lips on my forehead. I giggled, I knew who it was. "Goodmorning my love", pietro said cheerfully.

I smiled and cupped his cheek, I kissed it. "Goodmorning piet", I said with a smile on my face.

He smiled at me, "Your in a good mood today Princesa", he said.

I smiled again. "Well why can't I, I'm a very lucky girl to be mated to eleven handsome and beautiful people", I said. He chuckled and kissed my forehead again.

"It's the other vay around Princesa, I'm the lucky one to be mated to you", he said. I giggled and patted his cheek lightly. "Your such a sap", I said. He chuckled again, "only for you my love", he said before letting me go. I laughed and shook my head.

I walked out of the room, I saw Nat in the hall way. I skipped all the wall over to her. I pecked her on the cheek. "Morning nat", I said happily. She smiled and looked at me. "Goodmorning прекрасный", she said kissing me on the forehead. Why do they always kiss me on the forehead? Is it because I'm short?

"Are you excited for today?", she asked me. "Yea but I'm a little nervous, everyone in the world is going to know who I am", I said. She wrapped her arms around me.

"Doesn't change who you are my love, your still ours, and we'll protect you with all that we have", she said kissing me on the forehead once again.

I closed my eyes liking the feeling of being in her arms. "Your right nat, it's just going to be scary with all those cameras on me", I said.

"They try anything and I'll break their face with their camera", she said growling a little. I giggled. "I know you would", I said kissing her cheek before getting out of her hold. I skipped my way out of the hallway.

I found myself in the training room, where Loki, Thor, and Clint were. I skipped over to them. But quietly. I was going to scare them. At the last minute I put my arms around Clint's waist. I felt him jump. I giggled. He turned Around and playfully glared at me. "You little minx, you scared me", he said wrapping his arms around me.

I gasped in fake shock. "Oh I scared the mighty hawk eye, I maybe the most awesome person in the world then", I said giggling.

He chuckled. He kissed her cheek and down her neck. "You sure are baby girl", he said to me.

"You ready for today?", he asked me.

I looked at my fingers, I played with them. He took his arms away from my waist and cupped my cheeks. I could see Loki and Thor looking at me. "Come on baby girl, talk to me, what's wrong?", he asked me.

"What is the world doesn't like me? What if people don't like me, what if.......", I was cut off by Clint's finger to my lips. "Don't speak another word", he said.

"Don't say stuff like that, I don't care if people hate us being together, because the only person I care about right now, is standing right in front of me, your the only women I love, it's always going to be all of us against the world baby girl, but we'll be here right by your side, I promise, you can't get rid of us", he said softly. He kissed my forehead.

"He's right my queen, no matter what people say or think, we'll always be by your side, we'll always be here to love you, we've waited a long time for you and we're not going to chance the way we see you because of other people's opinion on you, we love you for you. No matter what my queen, if I had it my way, people would be bowing at your feet", Loki said grabbing me from Clint's arms.

"My brother is right princess, no matter what people say about you, it isn't going to make us love you any less, they'll just be jealous of how beautiful you are, don't take their words to heart my love", Thor said grabbing me from Loki. I nodded my head and laid my head on his muscular chest. He wrapped his arms around my back.

He cupped my face, "you are beautiful inside and out my love, don't ever let before tell you are not, because they will lie, you are more beautiful then any women on this planet and in the stars", he said. I smiled at him. "Thanks Thor", I said.

I looked at loki and Clint. "Thanks I really needed that", I said smiling.

"I only speak the truth my queen, nothing more", Loki said kissing my forehead. I smiled warmly at them.

"He's right baby girl, we're only talking the truth and nothing more, just to in there with your head held high, well be with you", he said.

I smiled, I was so lucky to have them. I kissed them on the cheeks and left the room.

I found myself in the lab, I blushed when I remembered what happened yesterday. I walked in to see both Bruce and tony in there. I skipped over to them, I kissed Bruce on the cheek. "Morning Bruce", I said happily. He looked up from his work, and looked at me with his cute glasses on his face. He gave me a small smile, "Goodmorning Annie", he said. He kissed my forehead. I giggled.

I cupped his cheek, brushing my thumb over his cheek. He leaned into it. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

I gave him one of my many wide smiles before skipping over to tony. I gave him a hug, he chuckled and hugged me back. "Goodmorning baby girl, you ready for today?", he asked me. I shook my head as I stuffed it into his chest. He chuckled again. "Well I'm not either, but I can't wait until they know your ours, so everyone knows your ours", he said. That sounded nice, that really did. "That sounds nice", I said. He chuckled once again. "I knew it would", he said.

I looked up at him. "Tones I'm scared", I said. He became serious, one of his few expressions. He cupped my face. "There's no need to be scared baby, if they try anything, I'll make sure they'll regret it, if they put anything in the paper I'll sue them for everything they have, you have nothing to worry about, I love you", he said. I smiled softly.

"I love you too tones", I said getting on my tippy toes and gave him a small peck on the lips. I pulled back. "Their downstairs aren't they?", I asked him. He sighed and nodded. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Don't worry baby girl, we'll be by your side the whole time", he said. I nodded. I gripped his hand in mine. I sighed. "I'm ready, let's get this over with", I said. He smiled and brought my hand to his lips. "That's my girl", he said. I smiled, I felt warm but not that feeling that I had to jump him, but the good feeling in my heart knowing someone really loves me. It feels nice. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

I looked at Bruce and offered him my other hand. He smiled and grabbed it. He brought it to his lips and kissed it. I smiled lovingly at him. I gripped his in mine.

"I'm ready", I said.

"That's our girl", tony said. I smiled and we walked out of the lab. We met up with everyone else in the living room. I sighed, "let's get this over with", I said. They all gave me smiles. We walked out of the living room and into the elevator.

I started to dance to the music, it was really catchy. They all laughed at my moves. I giggled.

And as soon as the elevator doors opened, and we walked out of the elevators, and we stood in the door way of the room filled with the media. And now I was scared.

I think they can feel my nervousness. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Don't be scared Annie, it'll be okay", Bruce said.

I sighed and nodded, I felt him rub my shoulders, I can do this.

We opened the door and I was met with a thousand lights flickering in my eyes. I closed my eyes from getting blinded. I felt arms wrap around me, and my face being stuffed into a chest. Aww that's better.

I heard people yelling, I looked away from the person chest. It was Peters. I looked and saw many people in the room. Holy shit this room was full!

I felt really nervous.

But I knew tony had it controlled. He had his hands up and now it was quiet. "Okay, we'll be answering some of your questions, some of them were allowed to not answer, in privacy of our little lady friend here", tony said smirking at me. He held out a hand to me, I grabbed it and gripped it in mine. He pulled me closer to him.

And immediately people were again yelling. And hands being raised.

Tony called on some. The first one was not so good.

"Is she your guys whore?", he asked. I could feel anger, come from all of us. Even me, I could feel tony growl in anger. I put a hand on his chest to calm him down. Which did for now.
"She is not our whore", tony growled out.

Another one. "Do you pay her?", he asked. I could feel even more anger. I could see in the corner of my eye, that the others were getting closer and anger written all over their face. Uh oh!

Another one made me really mad, and this time it was a women. "Is she using you for your money?", she asked with a smirk on her face. I grew angry. But this time it was my anger, none of the others were as angry as I was.

I went to attack but I felt arms wrap around me. I growled at her. "How dare you accuse me of only being with him because of his money, he is my fucking soulmate you bitch! They all are! You can say shit about me in the papers, but if I even see anything bad about them, I swear I will fucking sue your asses before you can say payday!", I growled loudly.

Tony brought me close to him, I nuzzled against his neck. He put a hand on my back, and immediately calmed down. "Shh it's okay baby, it's okay", he whispered into my ear. I purred into his neck as he comforted me.

I calmed down. "I'm sorry", I whispered to him.

"You have nothing to be sorry about baby girl", he whispered back to me.

I pulled my face from his neck, and looked at him. I gave him a peck on his lips. "I love you", I said. He smiled. "I love you too baby girl", he said not caring we that we had a giant audience in the room.

I looked away from him and looked at the others. I gave them a smile. They smiled back at me.

Once I was calm enough, I was ready to answer more question and thankfully they were nice ones now. They asked about my favorite things. Or how it was living in the same home with all my soulmates. And if they fought over me, and they don't surprisingly.

And soon enough, the interview was over. I was glad it was, but also nervous about my out burst. They were going to say mean things in the paper because of me. I didn't want that, but I just couldn't control myself.

And as soon as it was over, I ran out of the room and into the elevator, I put a hand on my chest, feeling my pounding heart. I breathed heavily.

"Are you okay miss. Chloe?", FRIDAY asked me.

"I'm fine FRI", I said. But I knew I wasn't. I was scared, I was a nervous wreck, and I was stressing the hell out. And I do only one thing when I stress out.

I walked out of the elevator once the doors opened. I immediately walked into the kitchen. I grabbed muffin pans, 2 cups all-purpose flour, 3 teaspoons baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 3/4 cup white sugar, 1 egg, 1 cup milk, 1/4 cup vegetable oil. I grabbed the mixing bowl. And started to mix it all together. After mixing it for awhile, I poured them in the muffin pan, I put chocolate chips in it. I put them in the oven.

I did it again, but this time, they were blueberry muffins, I put them in the muffin pan, and slipped it in the other pan. I'm kinda glad that tony was rich. But that lady's comment echoed in my mind. I clenched my head, stop it! Stop it! STOP IT!

It went away, but for how long,
I didn't even notice that I was crying.

I made more, but this time they were chocolate peanut butter ones, but these weren't for me. I know Steve and Bucky like these.

I made banana ones, strawberry ones, cinnamon ones, lemon ones, and just plain chocolate muffins.

I stood there with my hands on the counter. I breathed heavily, I could now feel the tears going down my cheeks. Why! Why! Why me?!

Third person POV

The avengers walked into the living room, they could see Jackson and milia standing by the kitchen.

"I wouldn't go in there if I were you", milia said. She knew when her daughter was upset, and when she baked she would like to be alone.

But they could the sadness coming from their soulmarks. They're mate was sad.

They walked into the kitchen despite the word of warning from both Jackson and milia.

They walked inside and could smell all sorts of different kinds of muffins baking.

They could hear Chloe breathing heavily, she was leaning on her hands. Tony walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder. She felt someone's hand on her shoulder, so she turned around. Her blood shot eyes looked into his mocha brown eyes. He frowned, he didn't like this, he didn't like the fact that someone had made his soulmate cry. "Come here baby", he whispered softly. She immediately wrapped her arms around him. She cried into his chest. He rubbed her back. He looked at the others, they looked sad and concerned.

He looked back at her. "Shhh, it's okay baby, it's okay, everything's going to be okay", he whispered to her. She sniffled. She looked up at him, she has tear stains on her cheeks. He wiped the tears away. He cupped her face, "everything's going to be fine baby", he said softly.

She gripped his wrists. "But they think I'm just using you, and I'm not, I'm not, and I love you, I don't want people to think I'm only with you because of your money, I don't care that your rich, I love you, I'm not using any of you, but people think I am, it's only fair to think that because I'm mated to you all, it's not fair, and now because of my out burst, their going to say shit about you guys, and it's going to be because of me, I'm sorry", she went on and on. But tony put a finger to her lips.

"You love me right?", he asked her. She sniffled and nodded.

"All Of us?", he asked her. She again nodded.

"Then that's all that matters, I know your not only with me because of my money anymore, hell you won't even let me spend any of it on you, and I know you aren't taking them for granted, I don't care what they have to say, I love you, we all do, and if people can't see that, then screw them, and your little outburst was only you protecting what's yours, and do you honestly think we care what they put in the paper? We don't, half that shit is fake, but all we care about is you, it's always going to be you baby, always, I love you baby", he said.

She sniffled and smiled. She pecked his lips. He smiled in the kiss. She pulled back and hugged him. She pulled back and hugged everyone else, also with a kiss on the cheek.

She wiped her cheeks, "thanks guys, I really needed that", she said. They all smiled loving that now she was smiling.

She went to say something, but she heard a beep. Her smile grew. "My muffins!", she yelled happily. The room was now smelling like muffin wonderland.

She grabbed a hand mitten, so she wouldn't burn herself. She grabbed the chocolate chip ones, the blueberry ones, chocolate peanut butter ones, banana ones, strawberry ones, cinnamon ones, lemon ones, and just plain chocolate ones.

She set them all on the table. Tony went to grab a chocolate one, but she slapped his hand. "It's still hot! Your going to burn your hand!", she scolded him. The others laughed as they saw him pout.

She walked over to the fridge and grabbed the milk. She grabbed twelve glasses and poured milk.

She had help bringing them over to the table. "I know you guys have huge appetites, but i think I went a little over board, I promise Ill pay for the next boxes I see at the store", she said.

Tony smiled, his mate was truly an angel. He loved her. He wrapped his arms around her. "Baby remember I'm rich, it's not going to dent a penny if I go and get a hundred boxes of muffin mix", he said.

She turned around. "But....", she was cut off by his lips. He pulled back with a smirk. "No buts missy", he said. He laughed when he saw her pout. "Fine", she grumbled.

He smiled and kissed her head.

"Now I know the chocolate Peanut butter is Steve's and buckys favorite, I know the banana is Bruce's favorite,
The chocolate chip ones are Peters favorite, the strawberry ones are Wanda's and nats favorite, the lemon ones are Loki's and Thor's favorite, the cinnamon ones are Clint's favorite, and the plain chocolate ones are Tony's and pietros favorite, and I made some double chocolate ones for my parents, and I made me some triple chocolate ones, you can't go wrong with chocolate", she said.

She was so thoughtful, she was so kind. They loved her more and more every day. Milia and Jackson came in the kitchen. "Do I smell muffins?", Milia said with a smile on her face. Chloe smiled, "Yep, and you know I made yours and dads favorite", she said.

Both Jackson and milia kissed Chloe on the forehead. "Thanks sweetie", they said.

And as each avenger went to get one muffin they kissed her cheek, until her cheeks were red.

And as she sat down, she heard a lot of moans, and blushed again, why do they always do this when they eat her food?

"These are awesome!", Bucky said loudly as he bit into his.

Steve couldn't even say anything. His mouth was full of muffin. He looked like he was in heaven.

Bruce was stuffing his banana muffins in his mouth. She knew what he liked.

And Peter, who is like a little kid, tore off the top and ate the top. Then the bottom. "These are amazing Chlo!", he said happily like the little puppy he was.

Wanda and nat were in shock, they loved these muffins, way better then theirs. They stuffed muffin after muffin in their mouths.

Loki stuffed a whole muffin in his mouth. He chewed and chewed. Chloe giggled. After he finished. He sighs in pleasure. "That was amazing my queen, there so smooth and creamy", he said. Chloe just blushed.

Thor stuffed muffin after muffin in his mouth.

"These are splendid princess, I love these", Thor said between stuffing his face.

Clint ate his, he could say he was in love with these. "It's amazing, you know just how much cinnamon in it, it's amazing", he said.

Tony and pietro moaned as they ate through their muffins.

"These are amazing, you got to tell me your secret", tony said.

Chloe laughed and shook her head.

Both milia and Jackson mmm'd as they ate the muffins, they loved their daughters muffins.

"They can't be that good", Chloe said.

"That's because your used to it, they aren't", Jackson said.

Chloe just blushed and continued to eat her muffins. She drank her milk.

After they ate, Chloe went to clean the dishes. But Bruce stopped her. "The cook doesn't clean the dishes, let me", he said. She smiled at him, "okay, you wash I dry", she said. Bruce smiled and they went to wash the dishes.

They had a nice conversation. Between one mate to another.

No matter what people said about her, they knew she would never them for granted, for they knew she loved them, and they loved her, she didn't want their money, she wanted their love. And that is what they'll give her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 1.8K 21
When Ayda Dupoint was born, her parents knew she was special, after all, she was their miracle. At the age of 10, they found she had magical power. T...
2.9K 72 12
Do you know a girl that just is happy (Sometimes) all the time and does not even have one soulmate and then got hit and suddenly got powers as she...
110K 3.5K 73
Chloe didn't always have it easy, she was teased for having too many soulmate marks. In fact she had 11 soulmate marks, but didn't know who they were...
840K 18.7K 84
After 2 years, Lorelia finally decides to moved to New York with her friend Katie for her senior year of high school and to return to being a shield...