To Die List(CrankGameplays X...

By ImSorryMrGullible

Ethan Nestor, the boy who lived a relatively normal life. The teenager had never done anything dangerous or a... More

Important Note
~I~
~II~
-III-
~IV~
-V-
~VI~
~VII~
-IV-
~X~
~XI~
-XII-
~XIII~
-XIV-
-XV-
~XVI~
~XVII~
-XVIII-
~XIX~
-XX-
-XXI-
~XXII~
-XXIII-

~VIII~

1.6K 52 84
By ImSorryMrGullible

I really want to learn how to use tarot cards, but I'm a Christian and divination is not really acceptable to be around in the Christian eye because of all the spirits you come in contact with in the process and all. But duude, tarot cards are so interesting and djcjfjskskw aH

Y/n's POV

"We need eggs. A lot of eggs." I mentioned, standing up straight.

Ethan and I had gotten back to his house about an hour ago, finished with our ride around town. Once we had food in our system(though, it wasn't much), Ethan had gathered up enough courage to drive us around for the rest of the day. He had fun riding it, but driving was another story.

He thought it would be the same, but once he realized he had multiple things to worry about his courage crumpled down into fear. It only took but a few minutes for Ethan to get used to it and enjoy it.

Now, we were in his kitchen waiting for day to turn into night. We had spent the past hour trading stories and cooking a quick dinner for ourselves, wanting to leave before his parents got back home from wherever they were at the moment. Leaving the house with cartons of eggs would be too suspicious. We needed to stay out of any adult's eyes.

Ethan rolled his eyes. "Thats kind of difficult considering you got us kicked out of the closest store yesterday."

"Relax, it's not like we were banned, we can go back." I turned to Ethan's fridge, opening the door and searching for a carton of eggs. "Do you have eggs?"

"You are not taking eggs from the fridge." Ethan stated firmly, standing up from his spot on the bar stool. "We can just buy however many we need on the way there!"

"Yes, we can, but this will save us money." I say, pulling the egg carton out from the top self. I turned to see Ethan was standing next to me, a hesitant look on his face. "Relax, it's not like anyone will notice. They're eggs, you know how quickly those run out?"

I passed him and set the carton on the bar. He followed me, uncertainty laced in his voice. "Are you sure nothing terribly bad will happen?"

"I promise." I say, giving him a reassuring smile.

"You have to remember that egging someones house is something we could get arrested for."

"Yes, but thats only 15 days up to a year." I stated, waving off his reminder like it was nothing.

"Are you sure you haven't done this before? Wait- are you sure you haven't gotten arrested before?"

I smirked at the taller male. "Thats for me to know and you to find out."

Ethan's eyebrows stitched together, not sure whether or not I was joking. I simply smiled and started my way back downstairs where we were located before. He followed, confusion written all over his face.

"What are you doing?" He asked as he trailed behind me.

At the end of the stairs, I turned to my right and pushed open his bedroom door, immediately heading for his closet.

His confusion got worse. "Y/n, what are you doing?"

"We need black clothes." I responded, searching through his closet, pushing clothes aside and inspecting others.

"Damn, you make us sound like we're doing something illegal."

I giggled. "We are."

He rolled his eyes. "I meant something seriously illegal. Like, robbery or murder or something."

Deciding that a black shirt I had passed was okay, I tossed it behind me for him to take. The shirt flew behind me, falling right on top of Ethan's head. He huffed out of slight annoyance before pulling the shirt off from covering his sight only for a pair of black jeans to replace the shirt's position on his head.

"It'd be nice if you didn't throw my clothes." Ethan sighed, plopping down on his bed.

I didn't turn from searching through his closet. "Huh? What was that? Throw your clothes? Well okay, your room, your rules." I shrugged, turning around and throwing another black shirt his way.

Despite being annoyed, he laughed anyway. He tore the shirt from off of his face. Eyebrows pulled downward, he inspected the third article of clothing I threw at him. "Another shirt? I already have one?" He said, lifting them both up.

I leaned over the foot of the bed and flicked him on the head. "I need one too, you dummy."

He looked taken aback, staring at me as I turned back to his closet. I continued my search until the both of us had a full outfit of nothing but black. Ethan's shirt was slightly bigger than my size, but it wasn't too large. My jacket from earlier was tied around my waist in case I got cold while we were out. Being a completely different hight and size from him, he had stolen a pair of his mother's tights for me to wear.

Together, we left the house and made it look as if we hadn't been there since we left earlier. With Ethan driving, we hopped onto the motorcycle and left. One of my arms were wrapped around Ethan's torso and the other was holding his half full carton of eggs.

Once we arrived to the Walmart we were chased out of the day prior, I hopped off quickly and shoved the eggs into Ethan's chest for him to hold. Before he could even speak, I darted toward the entrance, lifting the large motorcycle helmet from off of my head as I ran.

I was excited. Maybe too excited.

The sun was falling and the moon replaced the sun's position. It was close to dark. Outside, the street lamps and signs were already lit up. The time I had been waiting for all day was coming and the adrenaline was rushing around my body.

With the eggs in hand I ran with caution back to Ethan who had waited in the parking lot for me. I hopped back onto the bike, shoved my helmet back on my head and wrapped a singular arm around Ethan.

"Drive to the park downtown." I instructed.

Without question, Ethan took off. It only took but a few minutes to get to the small, empty playground. Ethan parked safely into a parking spot. Once we were completely stopped, he pulled his helmet off and turned his head to me. I was already off of the bike, my helmet placed where I sat moments before.

"Why'd we come here?" He asked.

I smirked, picking up the bag with the cartons in them. "We can't just loudly pull up into Sophie Miller's house. They'd know we're there."

Ethan nodded thoughtfully. "I'm positive you've done this before."

"If I had, it wouldn't be on the list."

"Maybe you've done it before, but just not to Sophie Miller."

Instead of answering him, I give him a look that neither confirms or denies. With that, I grab his wrist and yank him off from the bike. He stumbles a bit, but quickly catches his balance.

Walking the ten minute distance, there was no speaking on my end. Ethan asked questions, Ethan expressed his fears, but I never once answered. Hell, half the time I wasn't listening. I pulled him by his wrist until we ended up in the yard of the one and only Sophie Miller. Thankfully, it looked as if no one was home.

Sophie Miller was not only a popular snob, she was a bully. She put herself on such a high pedestal and believed she was this goddess everyone wanted to know. In reality (somewhere she isn't) most hated her and wanted nothing to do with her plastic face.

Gently, I placed the eggs on the ground between Ethan and me. He stared at the house in scared glare. "I can't do this." He mumbled, shaking his head, beginning to walk backwards.

However, I grabbed his hand before his could disappear. "Yes you can, it's easy." I opened his hand and placed a pale egg into his hand, closing his fingers around it. "All you have to do is take this egg and toss it toward that house."

He ignored my sarcasm, getting used to it by now. "Do I have to?"

"If you don't want to be a bump on a log, yes." I smiled, tossing an egg between my left and right hand. It flew between my hands a couple times before I threw the small, white oval with force toward the house. With a smack, the shell broke into pieces, the insides smearing down the wall slowly. Ethan jumped when I threw it, eyes as wide as golfballs.

I kept going, throwing one egg after another, a wide smile covering my face. Adrenaline was rushing throughout me strongly.

A minute passed, only me committing the small crime. That was until I heard a smack that wasn't made by me. I dropped my hand that was about to throw itself forward and looked behind me to see Ethan was in his throwing position, his right arm held out from just throwing an egg.

His wide eyes peeled away from the house opposite us and met mine. Then, a smile etched onto his face, a quiet chuckle coming from his mouth in disbelief of what he had done. A toothy grin from me followed, happy he decided to join.

I handed him another egg. "'Bout time, Nestor."

He laughed quietly, throwing the egg. Now, he had moved to where he was standing beside me instead of behind. The two of us thew egg after egg, joking around with each other.

I grinned mischievously. "Throw it at that window right there. I bet you won't."

In heat of the moment, Ethan grinned cockily. "Are you sure you want to bet on that?"

I simply shrugged in response. With that, Ethan held his right hand up, squinting his eyes in concentration. He pulled his arm back, but right before he could throw his arm forward again, I jumped and bumped my side into his. He was sent stumbling to his side, catching his balance before he could fall. The egg was busted on the ground next to him.

"Hows that bet sound now?" I giggle.

Ethan's jaw fell in surprise. "That is totally not fair."

I put my arms up. "In my defense, we never set any rules. I just bet you wouldn't hit the window and look-" I pointed to the busted egg on the ground. "-that is totally not the window."

He rolled his eyes, shaking his head.

I turned to the house and sent another egg flying through the air and hitting the said window. After a moment of staring at the mess I made, I growled lowly and reached for another egg. "Man, I hate this girl."

"Why?" Ethan questioned.

I shrugged. "I mean, how can you not?"

"True," Ethan shrugged. "But it sounded like you and her had bad blood. Something happen?" He threw another egg.

I shook my head. "Not really. I just can't stand her stupid voice and her stupid makeup and her stupid gossip and her stupid friends. I just hate her stupid face." With the most force I've used all night, I threw another egg.

Ethan looked at me sympathetically and held out another egg for me to take. I did, continuing my rant. "Have you seen what happened to Heath Daniel?" I mock, forcefully throwing another egg. "I got new makeup yesterday, how does it look?" Unnecessary anger piled up, causing me to throw the eggs more forcefully and more frequently. "Did you hear about Y/n L/n's cancer?, Y/n could use some makeup!, Have you seen what stupid wig she's wearing today?"

Ethan's eyes stared at me in pity, looking saddened by my frustration. It didn't last long, though. Instead of a sappy speech, he pitched his voice up an octave and grinned mischievously. "Have you heard what Jordan sent to Michael?" He mocked with me, throwing another egg, hitting the front door.

I smiled thankfully and amusedly toward him. I grabbed another egg. "Sorry, I can't answer your FaceTime call, I don't look like a Barbie doll yet!"

"I'm absolutely perfect and everyone else is completely fucking trash!"

"You like my boobs? Yeah, they're fake!"

Ethan laughed, shaking his head. "Gross."

I shrugged my shoulders. I opened my mouth to reply, but the sight of a car with bright headlights slowly coming down the street caught my eye. I bent down, grabbed the grocery bag that held the cartons, and ran to hide. I could only hope Ethan had enough logic to follow.

I ran as fast as I could through peoples yards, praying whoever was in that car never saw us. I glanced behind me to see Ethan close behind me and the car pulling into the driveway we were standing in not long ago. A small laugh made it's way out of my throat when the faint sound of angry voices and slamming of car doors came from behind us.

I continued to run and run, careful of not tripping over anything. I could hear Ethan panting from behind me. It wasn't until the bike was in sight when I decided we were far enough from Sophie's house and slowed into a stop. Ethan did so as well. The both of us sounded like we hadn't breathed in a week.

"What if-" Ethan started, having a difficult time talking over his breathing. "What if they followed us."

"I doubt they even saw us." I shrugged, waving off his concern.

Before he could ask another question I began walking. Not toward the bike, but somewhere else. Ethan, a confused look on his face, followed. He did look around us for any sign of anyone who followed, just to make sure I was right.

It wasn't until I took a seat on the large swings he understood what I was doing. A small smile graced his face and he took a seat on the one next to me. His eyes barely left where we had just come from, scared anyone in search for us would appear.

"Aren't you glad we didn't take the bike down to her house now? They definitely would've seen us and chased us down." I chuckled, pushing myself back a bit. Not enough to do what a swing is meant for, but enough to rock a bit.

Ethan nodded. "I'm not happy I had to run that much though. Almost lost my dinner."

"You worked it off, at least." I grinned, turning my head to look at him.

He finally tore his eyes from the road and looked at me. "What's next on the list?"

My eyes widened just barely. I was shocked to say the least. The boy that is always terrified to do these things and barely even wants to be apart of it is asking what we're doing next. He actually wanted to meet and do this again. Against my will, a large smile pulled my lips apart as I pull the list out from my jacket's pocket.

"Well we could get a tattoo-"

"Absolutely not!" Ethan yelled.

I pouted, sticking out my bottom lip. "But it's on the list. Number twelve."

He sighed. "Nothing big like that, please. Maybe some other time."

I smiled again, looking back down at the list. I went through every task, mentally putting a tab on each one I thought wasn't too out there but wasn't too boring. A happy medium.

"21: break a world record." I read off. "Sound good?"

Ethan nodded. "Tomorrow after school?"

With joy rushing through my veins, I nodded.

"Not at my place though." Ethan shook his head. "It'd be best if we didn't." He nervously stated.

I resisted the urge to ask why. It was none of my business. "Okay, so my place then. We'll walk."

"Sounds solid." Ethan nodded.

! S T O R Y T I M E !

OKAY!

Kellie(hgfdso ) went with my family and me to our cabin by this lake. We have a pontoon and it can hold a lot of people, it will be fun!

B u t

At the end of the day, my dad was pulling the boat out of the water at the boat ramp. My step mom got the boat on the trailer, my dad hooked it up to the trailer blah, blah, blah.

Once we got it out of the water and my dad was pulling the trailer back to the cabin(it wasn't far, it's barely a minute drive) my step mom, Kellie, and I were all sitting in the boat. On the road, this douchebag was flying down the road and almost hit us, which made my dad whip out of the way out of instinct. The trailer went off of the road, flipped the fuck over(WITH US IN IT, MIGHT I REMIND YOU), and that guy never stopped to help.

So there we were, on the side of the road, the boat upside down and into pieces. I came out with a couple scratches and bruises, my step mom got up with a broken shoulder, and Kellie was screaming bloody murder from under the boat. She was pinned under it(thankfully not stabbed or anything).

So my step mom and Kellie were taken to the hospital.

Now here is the whole point I'm telling you this story.

Kellie was flipped over in a moving boat, pinned under it, brought to the hospital, but she was only worried about her library book.

.

.

.

KELLIE COULD HAVE VERY EASILY DIED, BUT SHE WAS WORRIED ABOUT A LIBRARY BOOK!

A L I B R A R Y B O O K !

IF YOU DON'T THINK THAT SHE IS DAMN IN LOVE WITH READING, IDK WHAT WILL CONVINCE YOU XD

(Everyone is fine and no one was dangerously hurt, no need to worry)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 4.9K 30
You have been Mark's best friend since freshman year of high school, and met through your older brother, so you both go way back. You both room toget...
29.7K 477 10
Are you in love with Ethan Nestor? Do you like fan fiction? Do you enjoy living vicariously through a non-existant character by the name of y/n? Then...
105K 3.9K 19
Princess Y/N of Fandomia never had good luck with her betrothals as a kid. And now, as the eldest daughter of an aging king, she must be married off...
180K 4.8K 51
saaaaah duddeeeeee welcome to my one shots Do not steal, copy, or repost my writing without permission and/or credit. It's not cool. started March 24...