Strength of Forever

By Jessfairy88

The change was here. Angel and Bella were taking the first steps to their new life. How will it turn when Ang... More

The Wait
A Newborn? Really?
Reunited and it feels so good!
Is that my daughter?
Us time *SMUT Warning*
You Did What!
Awe you poor baby!
Leaving out
The Council
Ireland Adventure!
Witnesses
Be Prepared! Master Plan!
New Arrival!
Holiday
Post Battle Bonfire!
War of World*Tissue Warning*
It's Over!
Welcome to the family!
Epilogue: Years Later

They're Here!

1.4K 38 1
By Jessfairy88

Angel P.O.V

I took another unnecessary deep breath as we watched the tree line. The Volturi would be arriving any second. I stood beside Emmett with the twins between us as Bella, Edward and Renesmee took at our side. The main group of Sekkari and the wolves hid in the tree line behind us. A few were out standing with us. There was Dad, Bree, Uncle Keegan (who stood close to Tanya),Uncle Donovn as well as Uncle Ryder and Dax. I was surprised Aunt Kayle and Kenzie come. They never struck me as a fighter type. Uncle Raphael stood at Emmett's side his eyes scanning while the other Guardian's flanked him.

I knew if my heart was still beating it would be racing right now. I felt something touch my hand. Looking over I saw Bella had grabbed my hand. I gave her a reassuring nod squeezing back. My attention went back to the tree line when we heard them coming.

I could see Garret fidgeting. "The redcoats are coming! The redcoats are coming!"

The is when we saw them exit the woods. I could hear Edward's soft voice. "Aro's looking for Alice." Emmett tightened his hold on me as I growled. They drove Alice and Jasper away, Alice knew he would come for her for her powers.

As they got closer the wolves walked out joining us, Jake and Seth coming to stand at our sides. I didn't let myself blink till their line stopped. That is when I saw him.... Tanner. I felt my muscles tightened wanting nothing more then to surge forward and rip his head off. He has done so much to me over the years and now I was no longer afraid.... I wanted him gone like his father....

Carlisle stepped forward. "Aro let us discuss things as we used to. IN a civilized manner

Aro smirked. "Fair words, Carlisle. But a little out of place, given the battalion you've assembled against us."

"I can promise you, that was never my intent. No laws have been broken."

Caius scoffed. "We see the child. DO not treat us as fools.... An there are two other children as well."

I could see Carlisle losing his patience he raised his voice. "They are not immortal! These Witnesses can attest to that. Or you can look. See the flush of human blood in their cheeks."

"Artifice!"

Aro held up his hand. "I will collect every facet of the truth. But from someone more central to the story. Edward, as the child clings to your newborn mate, I assume you are involved." HE held out his hand.

I looked to Edward shaking my head sending him a mental message 'I think this is some sort of trap please be careful.'Edward nodded before moving forward. I reached forward taking hold of Bella's hand giving her my strength to help her out.

We waited as Aro took Edward's hand looking into his mind reading everything that had been going on.

"I'd like to meet her." Edward looked back at us as Bella let go of my hand. She walked forward with Renesmee and Jake stopping looking at Emmett. He kissed the side of my head before moving forward walking beside Jake. Seth moved to the other side of the twins so they were completely protected.

I felt Dad and Bree moved forward behind me offering their support because we knew something was about to happen. That is when I heard it. Raphael's deep breathe.

"What?"

"Her.... She..." I followed his eye line and I almost screamed. He was staring at Irina. Okay I was not mad he found his bonded mate or that is was her. Even if she was mislead into betraying us. No I was going crazy because I needed to get her away from the Volturi without starting a war right here and now.

"Do you think they fooled me brother?" I waited as the other joined us again. Aro looked toward me. "Ah! Young Angel.... I see you have had children as well."

I glared. "What of it?"

He smirked holding out his hand. "May I?"

I laughed. "No!"

Caius growled. "How dare you? You are among us now so obey."

"Sorry but no. I may be only part vampire but I am still Sekkari as go by our own laws." I felt Bree move to my side glaring at the Volturi. "As you so remember last time."

Bree chuckled. "Best not to make the same mistake twice."

Caius growled before turning to the guard. "Bring the informer forward."

Irina was brought forward and I saw her sisters as well as Raphael tensing.

"Is that the child you saw?"

"I'm not sure."

"Jane!" I took a step forward.

"She's changed. This child is bigger.

"Then your allegations were false."

"The Cullen's are innocent. I take full responsibility for my mistake. I'm Sorry."

I could see in their eyes what was gonna happen. Tanner walked forward grabbing Irina arm.

"Caius No!"

As they went to grab Irina head I acted. Throwing out my hand I sent Tanner, Felix, and Caius away from Irina before balling my fist using my ability to yank her toward us. She fell to the snow half way between us. "Uncle Rafe."

In a blink he was at her side before in the next blink back at our side with her in his arms. "Are you okay?" He moved her back toward her sisters who embraced her tightly.

The Volturi were glaring toward me as I stepped forward intending to stop them.

"How dare you interfere?"

"How dare you! Isn't it one of your highest laws mates are protected."

Aro froze a moment. "Her mate is dead that rule does not apply."

I could see Tanner whispering in Jane's ear seeing her eyes glazing over like he does all his victims. "Or so Tanner says." Tanner froze looking at me with a glare. I scoffed. "How stupid is the Volturi to allow themselves to be manipulated into another's agenda."

"Insolent."

"All Tanner care about is gaining control of all Sekkari. An he'll use you to do. Going as far as to charm the dumb blond Jane to help him." I smirked toward Tanner. "Though he will meet the same fate as his father and brother."

Tanner growled stepped forward. "What fate?"

"Why do you think you have not heard from either. They were trialed and executed for their crimes and your next. "

Edward spoke up behind me. "But you knew all that didn't you. You allowed him to think he was using you so he can get control of the Sekkari. Because when he got control so would you."

Aro said nothing but glared at us. I stiffened leaning forward with a growl. "That will never happen. So the best thing for you is to leave now.... Or did you forget the message I sent you per little Janie here."

Aro took a step forward. "It sounds like you are declaring war my dear. Do you really want that? You'll lose and lose many."

I smirked. "You think...... SEKKARI!" I crossed my arms listening as the Sekkari who stayed in the trees came forward. I could see the worry on the Volturi's face as the Sekkari came to a halt. After it was all said and done about 100 Sekkari had arrived from all over the world to aid us. "As Carlisle said we never had any intention of fighting. Everyone here will give witness that the crimes that was accused were not true. So since you have your answer we can all part in peace can we not...." I knew I needed to control my temper and try to decrees the hostilities.

I moved back beside my family. Seeing the look from Bella I nodded. She put Renesmee onto Jake's back as me and Emmett placed the twins on Seth's back.

"Mama!"

"Stay with Seth sweetie."

Kellan hugged his sister who in turned hugged into Seth's fur.

"Pain!" My head snapped up as Edward dropped to knees. I saw Bella take a step concentrating. I could feel her shield as it engulfed as all. Edward slowly got up going back to her side.

"It's working."

Bella smirked as Jane realized for once she was powerless. But as Alec began to use his Aro stopped him.

Carlisle stepped forward again."Aro, you see there's no law broken here."

Aro nodded. "Agreed. But does it then follow that there is no danger? For the first time in our history humans pose a threat to our kind. Their modern technology has given birth to weapons that could destroy us. Maintaining our secret has never been more imperative. In such perilous times, only the known is safe. Only the known is tolerable. And we know nothing ofwhat this child will become. Can we live with such uncertainty? Spare ourselves a fight today, only to die tomorrow."

I growled. "Bullshit." That is when I noticed two figures coming from the woods. I had an idea of who it was.

Aro smiled. "Ha!"

Edward looked over toward us. "Alice."

Aro smiled widely. "Alice!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it had been so long since my late update. I do have ideas for the last few chapters but Kdrama and BTS came into my life lol and my mind has been racing with their music and shows. I'll try not to let so long pass before posting the next chapter.... Again sorry for the wait and I hoped you enjoyed this chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 596 5
When Carlisle was a human he was married to a young and beautiful lady. Together they had a son. After Carlisle was turned into a vampire his wife an...
681K 19.2K 80
*Twilight series fanfiction* *Set after Breaking Dawn It has been a few months since the last encounter between the Cullens and the Volturi. Life has...
43.1K 783 26
The Cullen coven, is getting a new member or rather an old one is coming back. How will the family react to Carlisle's biological daughter arriving i...
6.3K 158 16
Book 1 of 2 Timelines: Twilight Ava never knew her life would turn out the way it did now. That she'd turn out the way she did. That was until her wo...