Tough Times (Choni)

By briisk_333

Toni and Cheryl have been together for a while until Toni finds out something she wasn't supposed to. Toni an... More

Intro
Heart-broken
Trouble
Hurting
Sorrow
I Want You
Together Again
Pure Anger
Let's make a deal
Fuck You
Why?
Numb
Important
Its Over
Jail?
Free or not free?
Surgery
Recovery
New Story
Coming Out
Are U Cheating On Me
Issue(please read)
I Can't Believe She Did It Again
Next Update
I've Been Thinking
Best Day
Too Hard
Hang Out
The Start
Oh My God
Let's Settle This
My Heart
I Love Them
Surprise!!!
Happiness
The News
Again?!??
Believe Me
Baby Shower
She's Here!
Moving On
Sequel

Talking it out

1.5K 30 12
By briisk_333

Cheryl's P.O.V

I woke up to my phone ringing and I whined, kicking my legs a bit out of annoyance.  I grabbed my phone without looking at the contact, and answered the phone, bringing it to my ear. "What" I answered groggily. "Good morning to you too" Kevin said.

"What is so important that you called me at-" I looked at my phone to see the time. "7 in the morning on a fucking Saturday".

"Well I called to see how Toni's doing" Kevin responded. "If you just woke me up, what makes you think Toni is awake" I answered with attitude. "I know damn well you ain't talking to me with attitude bitch" he slightly yelled.

"The fuck I am, now can I please go back to sleep, thank you".

I hung up the phone before he could even give a response. After 5 minutes of trying to go back to sleep with Toni in my arms, I realized I wouldn't be able to fall back asleep.

I sighed and looked down at my baby, brushing some hair out of her face. I smiled at how beautiful she looked, but then frowned at the bruises starting to form on her face. "I'll get them back for this" I said softly, rubbing my fingers against her cheek. 

I decided I should start my morning, now that I'm basically fully awake. I unwrapped my arms from around Toni which made her whine but I kissed her forehead softly before completely getting off the bed.

I headed to the bathroom to take my morning shower and brushed my teeth afterwards. When done, I dressed myself in some shorts and a plain t-shirt, then headed downstairs to make breakfast for Toni and I.

After 20 minutes of preparing food, I went upstairs to wake up my Toni. I climbed onto the bed beside Toni, and I started caressing her face. She started turning and grumbling so I kissed her softly.

"Baby come on, I made us breakfast" I said cheerfully. Toni opened her eyes, and smiled at me lovingly. In her sexy raspy voice she said "Morning precious".  "Morning my love" I said and kissed her again but more passionately.

I then got off the bed, and went to her side to help her up. She pushed herself up without my help, which resulted in her groaning in pain.

"Where hurts baby" I asked in a soothing voice. She pointed to her ribs, and I almost wanted to go to that fucking police station, and sue those assholes, but I needed to care of my angel. "Do u want to eat or shower first" I asked her. "Shower" she said quietly. 

I helped her off the bed, and helped her walk to the bathroom. I walked back to the bedroom to sit on the bed and wait for Toni to be done. "Cher!" she yelled, seconds later.

I quickly ran to the bathroom, and Toni said "Can you help me take off my clothes please". I nodded, and took off her shorts first since it would be the least painful for her.

"Up" I said and she put her hands up, and I told her to slowly pull her arm out the sleeve while I pulled it, and the same for other arm.

I took off her boxers, and helped her into the shower. "Babe" she called. "Yes love" I answered back. "C-can you shower with me, I don't think I can do it by myself" she nervously said.  "Of course baby".

Even though I showered earlier, I need to give Toni the help she wants. I took my clothes off, and got in the shower with Toni, turning on the water behind her. I took the loofah and squeezed some body wash onto it.

I washed her entire body, then conditioned and shampooed her hair. After washing every part of her, I bent down and started kissing every area her ribs.  I pulled her so her back was against my front, and I started rubbing her ribs in a soothing way.

Toni's P.O.V
I really appreciate how Cheryl is taking care of me right now, which is one of the reasons why I love her. I turned around and Cheryl wrapped her hands around my waist. I looked at Cheryl in her eyes and said "I love you so much".

I rested my head on her chest, and I felt Cheryl kiss my head and say "I love you too". We stayed there for a few minutes, and we decided that we should go eat breakfast. First, Cheryl changed, then she helped me change.

We went downstairs, and Cheryl warmed up the food, and we ate together. I sat on the counter while waiting for Cheryl to finish washing the dishes. When finished washing the dishes, she stood between my legs while I put my arms around her neck.

She rested her face between my breasts and nuzzled her nose against them which made me giggle. Usually the roles are the opposite way, but after what happened at the police station, I want to feel safe in her arms.

Cheryl caught my attention, saying "Baby I think we need to talk about what happened at the police station". I turned my head away from her, and Cheryl said "Look at me". I slowly turned my head to face Cheryl. "Please, I want to help you" she said, looking deep into my eyes. 

I stayed silent. "Do you want to go to your special place". I just nodded my head, and she said "Let's change into different clothes". "You want me to carry you". I nodded again and wrapped my legs around her waist, and my arms around her neck. She lifted me off the counter, and brought me upstairs. We changed into our outfits, and I thought Cheryl looked so cute.

Cheryl's outfit

Toni's outfit

Cheryl got her car keys, we got into the car, and drove to my special place. I found my special place when I was 9. I always went there when I wanted to think or feel safe. I showed it to Cheryl, because I loved her so much, and I felt that she should see it, especially because it was such a peaceful and beautiful place.

We finally reached there,, and I sat down with my legs open. Cheryl laid down carefully between my legs. I started playing with her hair, while she listened to everything that happened when I tried getting away from the police, to when everything turned black. Cheryl turned around and held my face.

"Baby I'm so sorry that any of that happened to you, if only I didn't start a problem with Reggie and-" "No babe this isn't your fault okay, the officers were just being shitty at their job, and plus they treated me like that because I'm in the gang".

"Don't blame yourself okay, it happened, and now we have to leave it in the past okay" I tried reassuring her. She nodded, and I hugged her and kissed her forehead. We sat on the floor in each other's embrace for a while, just enjoying the beautiful scenery in front of us.

When like an hour and a half passed of enjoying the peace and just talking, I decided maybe we should head home now. I got up and took Cheryl's hand to help her up. We walked back to the car and went back home.

Cheryl's P.O.V
We just got back home, and Toni and I are cuddling on the couch watching TV. "Babe" Toni said suddenly.  "Yeah" I said, turning my attention to her.

"I've been thinking about something for a while, and I want to know if you would agree". "Okay well what is it" I asked her, worried. "Well I-I've been thinking about ya know, um f-fixing my part down there" she nervously told me.

I didn't say anything, because this was definitely a shock to me. I mean I know we talked about it once, but I didn't think she would want to actual change her private part. "Wait, y-you mean you want to get the same private part as me" I asked.

"No, I meant like...you know what never mind, it was just a crazy thing to say" she said, shaking her head. I brought her closer to me by the arm and held her face in my hand.  "No baby, talk to me, you know I will a hundred percent be there with you for whatever you want".

 She looked at me with furrowed eyebrows and sighed deeply before speaking.  "You know what they said about me being infertile and my sperm count being low and I want to change that. A-and I sort of want to get a bigger size" she said quietly at the end.

I rubbed her cheek and brought her head to my chest. She wrapped her arms around me, trying to snuggle her head deeper. Running my hand through her hair, I started talking.

"Do whatever you feel like would make you feel comfortable in your own skin. I will support you all the way and I'll be right here for you. It's your body, so you do what you feel is best like I said. But babe, 7 inches is not enough for you".

She laughed at my question and stuffed her face in my breasts. "Noo I want it biggerr" she said, sounding muffled. "So my pussy doesn't have a say" I asked, pulling her face out of my chest. "Your pussy was able to take the 7 inch so you can take the 10 inch" she said back.

I nearly choked on my own spit as she said that. "Toni ten inches!! Hold on lemme get the ruler real quick". I got up and ran to my room to get a ruler, and quickly ran back down to Toni on the couch.  I looked for ten inches then placed my finger on the mark, nearly shoving it in Toni's face.

"Toniii, I'm not gonna be able to take thatt" I whined out, jumping slightly in my spot. She patted her lap and said "Come here". "But you're hurt-" "I said come here didn't I?" she cut me off immediately.

I bit my lip playfully and wiggled my eyebrows and she just pulled me onto her lap by my waist. I rested my hands on her shoulders while she had her hands placed on my waist. She cupped my face and pulled me in slowly, bringing me into a kiss.

⚠️⚠️*Short smut Warning!!*⚠️⚠️

I thought it would be a soft and gentle kiss, but I was wrong. It was a hasty and nasty kiss where she was exploring my entire mouth. I felt her rock my hips against her and I slowly felt her 'friend' arising from underneath me.

I then felt her lifting me up so she could bring her shorts down to her ankle. I was wearing nothing but an oversized shirt so when she placed me back down, I felt her dick against my pussy.

"You're so wet princess" she sighed into my ear, biting it slightly. I held in a moan and shakily said "T-Toni you're still hurt and c-could hurt yourself even m-more". "I took painkillers earlier so I'm fine" she hummed, kissing my neck.

She rocked my hips against her dick making my wetness gush all around it. Suddenly, my hips were being lifted up and I felt the head of her dick at my entrance. She slowly lowered me down and I moaned, squeezing her shoulder tightly.

Pressing my hips down and letting them stay there, I whined as I felt every single part of her inside of me. She then started moving my hips up and down her length and I just enjoyed the pleasure. I laid my head on her shoulder as she did her work, thrusting her hips while moving mine.

"You like it baby" she whispered in my ear. I bit my lip and moaned a yes in her ear. Sliding down in the couch, her thrusts started getting more rougher and faster which gained louder moans from my throat. "B-baby oh fuck" I moaned as I felt her get deeper, hitting my g-spot.

Hearing her grunt underneath me did something to me and the quicker she sped up her pace the closer I was to my release. "You gonna cum with me" she grunted, slamming my hips down even harder. I nodded my head hastily in the crook of her neck and seconds later I felt myself cumming.

I felt her cum oozing inside of me and breathed out heavily, trying to catch my breath. She moved my hips up and down slowly making me take in a shaky breath. Kissing my neck and ear, she whispered "Now imagine how much better it would feel with 10 inches".

I felt myself release a gush of wetness and I'm sure she felt it. Once I caught my breath, I said "Mhm, now let's go to sleep, I'm tired". I pulled away to look at Toni's face and she was pouting. "It was only one round" she said, still with a pout on her face.

I brought her into a kiss and pecked her lips multiple times. "I know, but you're not having any more rounds, especially with how injured you are, painkillers or none".

"Fine, but at least let me clean up my mess" she said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at how horny she was but regardless, I laid back on the couch and watched as her face lowered down to my center that was ready to be eaten.

⚠️⚠️*End of Smut obviouslyy*⚠️⚠️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 175 22
Cheryl blossom and Toni topaz. These two were in a secret relationship. What happens when Cheryl becomes brattier and brattier?lucky for her Tonis a...
31.5K 258 51
A few years after Betty and Jughead broke up and left for college, the high school sweethearts and all of the friends are invited to their high schoo...
1.5K 4 27
Jughead and Veronica have never been interested to each other romantically, but what will happen if they're left alone together? While Archie and Bet...
18K 505 15
toni is forced to marry someone by her abusive father when she turned eighteen. she met cheryl blossom, leader of the largest mafia in the city...