My Boss Is An Ass [Kai FF] (W...

Af Jxxxsuhh

" Pay It With Your Body" Said the arrogant son of the Kim Group of Companies. A debt taken by my father cost... Mere

❤Authors Note!!!
Introduction!!!!
Chapter 1- Twisty Turn of events...
Chapter 2- Blast from the past...
Chapter 3- Blast from the past (2)
Chapter 4- One step at a time
Chapter 5- Sleepless...
Chapter 6- Awkward Encounter..
Chapter 8- Finding out the real you (part 1)
Chapter 9- Finding Out The Real You (2)
Chapter 10- The New You...
Chapter 11- Will you be there???
Chapter 12- Catching Up....
Chapter 13- Let's Be Like This Forever....
Chapter 14 - A Date!!!
Chapter 15- You!!!!!!!
Chapter 16- Warned you!!!
Chapter 17- The Suprise...
Chapter 18- Suprise After Suprise...
Chapter 19- Lady Luck....
Chapter 20- You're The One I Seek...
Chapter 21- A Foe turned Friend
Chapter 22- The Man From Shadow (part 1)
Authors Note... ❤❤❤
Chapter 23- Looking Back...
Small Author's Note....
Hey Guys !!!!
Chapter 24- New Relations...
Chapter 25- Here To Help You...
Chapter 26- Faced By Truth...
Chapter 27- The Plan In Action
Chapter 28- Suprise!!!
Sehun's New Chapter
Authors Note ❤❤❤
Epilogue

Chapter 7- Out with the truth...

1.6K 76 56
Af Jxxxsuhh

As soon as you got ready you heard a car honking outside your house......

You soon rushed out......

You saw Kai was leaned against the car and was looking at his phone, he looked like a prince....  With sun glistening his brown hair and blue suit which fit him perfectly......

You couldn't help but think, he was handsome........

But that wasn't it........  As soon as you took a step forward you saw sehun, he looked handsome in his black suit with a black shirt and his perfectly shining blonde hair.....  God, these guys were gonna kill you......

As you smiled slightly of this thought the boys noticed you.....

You wore your red floor length dress, which silver heels....... Which was matched with a open and curled hair.........

It was right to say you looked like a princess............ But you didn't want to show yourself like princess.....

The boys stopped whatever they were doing just to look at you...... You felt good as sehun was the first one to come and ask your hand to take you to the car.........

After getting in the car kai was still standing outside.....

You: don't you wanna come in???

Kai: um...  Yeah......  I......

Sehun: what is it????

You: any problem......

Kai:no,no..... Just a sec......

After getting in the car......

Kai: wow!!!! You are really y/n right????

You: why do you ask???

Kai: wow!!  Just wow....... You look good.....

You: thanks.....

The truth be said you were acting cool by his comment....  But you turned your head towards the window cause you were blushing....

Sehun started the car, and you were off to kai's house again.....

You had a feeling like someone was watching you.....  You weren't sure about your makeup so you wanted to check it out in the mirror......

You looked up and saw Kai seeing you through the mirror....

He immediately averted his eyes and you didnt want to look in the mirror anymore.....  Cause you knew you would be looking perfect cause kai had been smitten by you......

The car halted in the Kim's mansion.....

This wasn't the same mission as the last one this was much bigger and better......

Kai had opened the door for him and you just stood there stunned.....

He held your hand for you to walk....  And first time you felt maybe this could last longer.......

Kai: don't be nervous!!!

You: I'm not!!!

Kai: you're sweating!!!!

You: lol, Hehehe.......

Sehun: don't worry.....  You just have to it with other hyungs wife......

You: okay.......

Kai: by the way sehun did you!???

Sehun: yeah, I did....  It's in the car I'll get it later........

Kai: fine....

You: what???

Kai: nothing that concerns you!!!!

You: wow!!!  And here I thought maybe you have changed....  But no you're still the ass.......

Kai: whatever........

Entering the mansion the servants take you three to an open setting , which looked like party hall......

The meeting was bigger then you expected.........

Wishpering.....

You: sehun......  Sehun.......

Sehun: yeah!!!!

You: what kind of meeting is this????

Kai: you know I can still hear you even when you whisper......

Sehun: it's a...

Kai: party....  For the Kim family....  Kind of like tradition.....

You: waaa....  I didnt know you changed your name to sehun.... I asked sehun to answer, not you.......

Sehun: it's OK, not a big deal.....

Senior kim: hello little prince.... And sehuna.........

Kai and sehun: hello appa.......

Senior kim: and miss. Y/s/n...... You look stunning......  My son has same taste in women like me......  We love beautiful girls.........

Madam kim: stop flirting with your daughter in law.....

Senior Kim: not flirting baby....  Welcoming her......  How can I even flirt when I have you as my wife......

Senior Kim and Mrs. Kim were really Werid...... The while Kim family was Werid......

Suho: hey bro.....

Kai: hello Hyung......

Chen and xiumin : listen were sorry for the fight last time....

Kai: it's OK hyung.....  You were right, I have no right on this family money.......

Sehun: enough....  Let bygones be bygones.......

The party had started already and everyone seemed to be enjoying.....

There wasn't much to do so you say down holding a glass of champagne.........

All through the night you heard faint noises of the Kim men fighting.........

Soon as the night proceeded you heard their fighting getting stronger and stronger......

No one wanted to do anything cause the young Kim's were drunk right now......

Xiumin: what the heck......  Suho.......  And Chen tried their best......  But couldn't get her.....

Suho: yet, I ended up with someone more beautiful Hyung.....

Chen: I don't mind........  Cause my wife is hot.....

Kai: hyungs sit down you guys are drunk .........

Suho: drink with us kai......

Chen: yes, here take this and join us........

Xiumin: after all the party is for you.......

Suho: yeah, on this exact same date..... 

Chen: daddy found you......

Kai: that's it.....  I'm going.....

Suho: you're going because of this......

Xiumin: You See baby bro....  That girl over there.....  (pointig to you) will leave you one day...... Cause of your behaviour........

Kai: I'm. Leaving.....  And I don't care, if get scolding for this later........

Suho: what????

Kai punched suho, Chen and xiumin in the face and left out......

You immediately went to senior Kim......

You: I respect your age, but you're acting as if you don't care.......  What ever it is.....  Don't you think as a dad you should stop you're sons from fighting...........

Sehun: y/n...... Stop talking.....  Come on.........

You:leave me sehun, they have to know how to act good......

Sehun:not worth it.......

You left with sehun to search for kai.........

He was no where to be found......

You: where did he go now????

Sehun: don't know, he's not picking up his phone......

You: what's up with today.... What does found you mean???

Sehun: OK, don't tell Kai that I told you this, but Kai is really not the son of Kim.....  Originally senior Kim had 3 sons.....  Minseok, Junmeyon, Jongdae.........  When senior Kim went to this small orphanage, he saw Kai sitting near a tree alone......  He saw how sad and depressed the child looked......  Later he found out his parents had died in a car accident........  He decided to adopt the child, when Kai saved senior Kim by pulling him away from the street when he was about to hit by a car.........  He adopted kai in that day......  But Kai didn't want to leave that place without his friend.....  So he asked to adopt his friend too.....  So senior Kim asked his friend to adopt the other kid.....

I'm that other kid, I was born in the orphanage so no one know who I am and where am I from.......  And Mr. Oh adopted me...............

Just don't mention the story to kai.....  It's today's date he was adopted, so they celebrate it......

And the the thing in the car was gift brought by Kai to give to the Kim family for taking him in the family......

The brothers never used to fight....  But as they grew up they saw how senior Kim was attached to kai....  And they make fun of him, and demoralize him to bad name him..........

You know what I'll search his house....  Could you go to the office and check for me.....

You hold sehun's hand before you turn......

You: I'm sorry sehun for!!!

Sehun: I never feel bad, cause I know I have a better family for me then nobody....  It's kai I worry.....  And everyone should worry about........ He never speaks about this stuff....... Just search for him and call me if you find him....... I'll call you too if I find him........

You: OK.......

You did feel bad, and wanted to hold sehun and pat his back.....  But sehun was right Kai is the one who needs help now.....

You went to the office to find Kai....

His desk lights were on.....  And you saw him sitting in his chair and looking out the window....

You immediately call sehun.....

You: sehun!!!! He's in the office....

Sehun: OK, I'll be there in 30 mins.......

You: OK......

You didn't know whether to wait outside or leave.......

But it seems like kai heard you.....

Kai: you know I can hear you right????

You: I'm sorry...... Can I get you anything?????

Kai: come here........

You go in and Kai immediately dragged you .........

He held your waist as he leaned against your stomach...... With his head on your stomach......

All you could feel was pain in his voice and action......

You couldn't do much, but decided to consolidate him.....

So you put your hands in his hair and ruffle it and hug his neck and just stand there................

So what is going to happen after you know his secret.......

What await you guys next......

To be continued......

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

290K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
496K 31K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
38.4K 569 43
a medium (Alexandrea) was originally part of Sam and Colby's vines but left to learn about her physic abilities. she finally reconnects with her old...
771K 36.2K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...