Stuck Between Two Hearts

By firefox_Angel

A girl name Vanilla Rose A. Xavier. She has a very long time ultimate crush. And a boy name Sage William Vasq... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 5

23 5 2
By firefox_Angel

Vanilla Rose Pov*

"So what happen next?" I asked.

"She always texting King and I really hate it." She said and gritted her teeth.

"And I always ask King what was between them and he always denied it. And By the way, Antonia was a teen mom, she's only around 15 or 16 years old when she got pregnant." She said.

"And the father of her child run away because he was not yet ready to be a dad." She said and lowered her voice.

"Uhm miss, out of curiousity, Why do you know all this stuff?" I asked.

She smiled at me "Antonia is my Bestfriend back then. She always support whatever I do. I really love her but not long ago. Someone said to me that King and Antonia was seen kissing each other. I don't believe it that's why I personally went to them."

---2 years ago---

Mylhar Pov* (Miss Dagaraga)

I don't know what to feel. My boyfriend and my bestfriend kissing each other.

I was now running to the bar where they saw King and Antonia. I'm really nervous. I was wishing and praying that they mistook King and Antonia from someone else.

And I'm holding back my tears. I don't want it to fall, not until I've proven that Kingston was cheating on me.

And exactly that moment I froze. I saw them...

Kissing Each Other. I'm still holding back my tears and not wanting Kingston to see it.

I walk towards them.

"So this was it felt when you caught your bestfriend and boyfriend cheating on you." I said and they stop from moving.

"It-its n-not what yo-you think it is, My." Said Antonia and my blood suddenly boiled.

"Oh really?" I sarcastically said. I just want to slap her face but my system tells me no after all she's my bestfriend.

"King?" I said and he turn his head towards me.

"Who are you?" He said and I was really speechless. My mouth suddenly dried up and I couldn't move.

His eyes right now are really different. I dont know why.

"Babe, who is this?" He said and turn to Antonia.

My tears are suddenly building up. And Thanks God I could now speak.

"Wow, you just kiss her and now you don't even know me, just great." I said and laugh sarcastically.

"My, I'm really sorry." Antonia said and starts crying.

"You even have guts to cry in front of me, huh." I said. King is staring at me like he doesn't know anything about me.

"I hate you." And that moment I slap her, really hard and good thing she doesn't return it. She deserve that. And her sobbing was getting louder.

Part of me was getting guilty and when I remembered what they done? My blood suddenly boiled again.

And that moment I also slap King. Much harder than the one I give Antonia.

King suddenly falls down and touch his left cheek that I just slapped.

He look up and saw me. And right now his eyes are the same like they used to be.

"My, What are you doing here?" He asked and I was shocked.

"I've been here a while ago." I was confused.

What the h*ck happen.

"And also you Antonia, what are you two doing here?" He asked.

I think he was just saying that so that I will not be mad. But doesn't work that way because I've had enough.

"Let me explain, My." Said Antonia and started wiping her tears.

"Oh there's nothing to explain Antonia, I already saw it with my own eyes." I said and gritted my teeth.

"Wait, What? What happen Antonia?" King asked.

"Well, Let me tell you a story, King. My Boyfriend and My Bestfriend kiss each other. The end" I sarcastically said.

"You know what, You look good together. A Cheater and a Snake, nice match?" I said and take my leave.

I was running when someone grab my arm.

"Let me go, King." I said and trying to escaped his grip. "It hurts".

" I really didn't know what had happen."He sincerely said. But I'm not biting it.

"I've had enough King. I'm so tired, I just want to rest." I said and started crying because I can't hold it any longer. He said as he wipe out my tears.

"I'm done King. I'm sorry." I said and started running.

Running away from the man I love the most.

-----Present-----

Vanilla Rose Pov*

"So that's what happen." I said after Maam Mylhar finish her story.

"But why is your chemistry with Sir Kingston is so great?" I asked.

"And why are you crying right now?" I said to her. "Sorry for asking too many question ma'am." I said and give her a wide smile.

"It's okay." She said." We need to be professional about our job and not let our personal lives get in the way. In short it was all an act and I'm very sorry about that."

"And I'm crying right now because Antonia told me the truth." She said and wipe her tears that are falling again.

"And the truth is--"

"She poison, King." She said and I was stunned.

"What poison, exactly?" I curiously asked.

"Love poison." I can't move. Did I hear her right? Oh My God.

"That is why when I saw King eyes that night is was different. Its like he was drown in his own body." She said.

"Anita's mom is a psycho." I said with conviction.

"At first I didn't believe it because where can you get a love poison in this modern time." She said and I agreed.

"But she never stop saying sorry to me. She said that she was blinded by her own selfishness because she was left by her
boyfriend." Ma'am Mylhar said.

"She also showed me the love poison she used." She said and I was really shocked.

Is that even real?A love poison?

"And this happen a while ago that is why I can't comprehend everything she just said to me." She said. "Vanilla I don't know what to do?" She added and look at me.

"Follow what your heart says because right now, your heart knows what to do." I sincerely said to her.

"I feel sorry for what I've done to King, I really hope he forgives me."

She smiled at me and that smile reach her eyes.

"Thank you for listening Vanilla, I really appreciate it." She thanked me and I replied her by saying..

"You're always welcome, Miss and I know that Sir Kingston will be really happy." I said.

"If you need me, I'm always be here and I promise to help you." She sincerely said and I really appreciate that.

"Go maam, Sir Kingston is waiting for you." I excitedly said.

And at that moment she left me.

I'm really happy for Miss Mylhar. I really hope they would settled their problem.

Ring.... Ring...Ring....

....Calling Torn...

"Oh Hi Bitch, Goodmorning." I happily said.

"Hello Witch, Where are you?" He huskyly said and yawn.

"Is my baby boy, just woke up?" I asked.

"Yeah, You?" He asked.

"I'm at school." I said and started walking.

"Oh Early Bird." He said. " Wait me there, I'll just take a shower and we'll eat together there." He added.

"Okay, and also you forgot my cheesecake yesterday." I grumpily said.

"Oh right." He said and laugh. While me, I was looking for my notebook in my bag.

I was walking towards to our caferteria when someone bump into me.

You're so dump Vanilla. Look at you now, your sitting on the cold floor.

"I'm so sorry." I said as I picked up my things.

"I'm sorry too, I wasn't looking either." He said. That voice, it can't be.

I slowly look at who I bump into and guess what.

THE ONE AND ONLY SAGE.

--------
A/N:

Hi readers, are you enjoying reading Stuck between Two Heart?

I really hope you did.

Don't be shy to vote, comment and follow me.

So that I can dedicate the next chapter to you.

That would be all.

LOVELOTS....

-firefox_Angel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 834 13
(Epistolary ⌖ GA: The Game) All Belle Santiago wanted was to have a normal college life. Iyong walang mga matang nakabantay, hindi engrande o espesy...
16.1K 492 42
Ekaanta Amora Flores, Ang babaeng tahimik at parang hindi nage-exist sa school. Walang mga kaibigan. A girl who loves being alone, she doesn't care i...
2.7M 52.7K 31
Si crush ang gusto ko pero girlfriend niya ang nakuha ko. She's a monster. A beautiful monster, my own Monteclaro. NOTE: THIS STORY IS ALREADY COMPLE...
52.6M 2.2M 172
Ever since Sari's sister married the seemingly perfect man, she had dreamt of her own happily ever after. Gusto niya rin ng gwapo, mayaman, at gwapo...