Chapter 5

Vanilla Rose Pov*

"So what happen next?" I asked.

"She always texting King and I really hate it." She said and gritted her teeth.

"And I always ask King what was between them and he always denied it. And By the way, Antonia was a teen mom, she's only around 15 or 16 years old when she got pregnant." She said.

"And the father of her child run away because he was not yet ready to be a dad." She said and lowered her voice.

"Uhm miss, out of curiousity, Why do you know all this stuff?" I asked.

She smiled at me "Antonia is my Bestfriend back then. She always support whatever I do. I really love her but not long ago. Someone said to me that King and Antonia was seen kissing each other. I don't believe it that's why I personally went to them."

---2 years ago---

Mylhar Pov* (Miss Dagaraga)

I don't know what to feel. My boyfriend and my bestfriend kissing each other.

I was now running to the bar where they saw King and Antonia. I'm really nervous. I was wishing and praying that they mistook King and Antonia from someone else.

And I'm holding back my tears. I don't want it to fall, not until I've proven that Kingston was cheating on me.

And exactly that moment I froze. I saw them...

Kissing Each Other. I'm still holding back my tears and not wanting Kingston to see it.

I walk towards them.

"So this was it felt when you caught your bestfriend and boyfriend cheating on you." I said and they stop from moving.

"It-its n-not what yo-you think it is, My." Said Antonia and my blood suddenly boiled.

"Oh really?" I sarcastically said. I just want to slap her face but my system tells me no after all she's my bestfriend.

"King?" I said and he turn his head towards me.

"Who are you?" He said and I was really speechless. My mouth suddenly dried up and I couldn't move.

His eyes right now are really different. I dont know why.

"Babe, who is this?" He said and turn to Antonia.

My tears are suddenly building up. And Thanks God I could now speak.

"Wow, you just kiss her and now you don't even know me, just great." I said and laugh sarcastically.

"My, I'm really sorry." Antonia said and starts crying.

"You even have guts to cry in front of me, huh." I said. King is staring at me like he doesn't know anything about me.

"I hate you." And that moment I slap her, really hard and good thing she doesn't return it. She deserve that. And her sobbing was getting louder.

Part of me was getting guilty and when I remembered what they done? My blood suddenly boiled again.

And that moment I also slap King. Much harder than the one I give Antonia.

King suddenly falls down and touch his left cheek that I just slapped.

He look up and saw me. And right now his eyes are the same like they used to be.

"My, What are you doing here?" He asked and I was shocked.

"I've been here a while ago." I was confused.