𝟗𝟓𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓.

By saditified

" 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐧' 𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭." BY FAITHKIO... More

previews.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7
8
9
10
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
im bck ..
26.
27
28
29.
30.
aye!
31.
32.
33
34.
35
36.
37.
38
39.
40.
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59.
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
authors note .
coming soon.

15.

23.6K 703 252
By saditified

ATL, GEORGIA.

ASYJA.

"get up dummy!" i yell suffocating kavon, he throws his head up and rolls till i fall on the floor.

"damn yo annoying ass, fuck out my room mane." he kisses his teeth before gettin up and walking into the bathroom.

"mmcht." i get up and roll my eyes while walking back into my room.

I get into my room and i throw my rob off before going into my closet and grabbing clothes to slip on, i get dressed and ready before running downstairs and eating a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch.

"are you ready?" kavon says booming down the stairs,

"im eating nigga, patience please." ,

"what you eatin all my damn cereal up for when you know they got same exact identical cereal at school fam."

i roll my eyes and continue eating and scrolling through instagram.

he grabs my keys and walks out the door, "AYE AYE AYE" i yell grabbing my purse and running through the door.

he nearly sits in the passenger seat before i pinch his neck and grab my keys back. We get in and go on our way to get ashanti.

time skip

"damn i feel like ian been here ina lil minute." ashanti says walking into the building dapping people up that come up to her.

"bitch spent a weekend out the house for once and don't know how act." i say and she fake laughs and kisses her teeth, "mmcht, you not funny." she says .

i shake my head and keep walking to our lockers before we make it there.

"So bitch... what the deal is?" i say opening my locker as she opens hers,

"what deal?" i look in my locker mirror and roll my eyes,

"girl what did u do with justine- i mean junnifer- i mean joseph?" i say while putting lipgloss on,

"its justus, loose titty bitch.", "besides the point,
talk hoe." she takes a breath,

"nothin, we aint do shit." she says locking her locker and start walking off, i quickly slam my locker closed and speed walk behind her.

"girl, you lying." i whisper yell,

"we went to dinner and allat, he dropped me home.

no kiss or nun of that. that nigga dangerous i could tell, and ion know if i want that again after that cone headed nigga tre." i nod and side hug her,

"yea mamas, you right. take it slow. i ain't never seen no chick-fil-a worker with a benz and that go to benihanas." she laughs lowly before looking around,

"aye, where the boys at? ever since we came i ain't even see kavon walk in wit us then dip."

i raise my eyebrow and look around too, i scan over everybody still not seeing the boys no where to be found,

"girl.. ion even know. they love not bein where they not supposed to be" she laughs and daps me up.

"you right" we laugh before walking into first period.

ATL, GEORGIA.
XAVIER.

"YO D, this way this way!" i run down the alley while drake runs directly behind me as we're busting corners.

"mane where these niggas at! i ain't finna get caught up cause these slow ahh dudes fam."

i look past the wall we're hiding behind and i see 3 dudes run across the street,

"ion know mane, all i know is that you needa shut yo ass up 'fo these niggas find us fam."

"these niggas dont know me bruh bruh. ill crack dem niggas in they shit."

drake says starting to stand up and follow the dudes, "AYE." i grab drake pulling him back,

"nigga ima be the first nigga to check YOU, you aint gon be the one crackin 3 niggas bruh, fuck you think you is nigga? durk or sum?!

getcho stupid ass back behind that damn wall lil dumbass." he looks at me and shakes me off before walking back behind the wall.

"mane i shoulda known this dumbass shit was a setup, boss aint neva call me directly from my phone.

i thought a nigga ranked up for a second." i kiss my teeth, "you aint rank up." he turns to me and whisper yells, "yOu AiN't RaNk Up, nigga you don think ion KNOW dat by now?"

i laugh to myself before i hear a car pull up to the ally. i quickly hop up and run to the car,

"fuck yall niggas even doin out hea? yall kno this aint our grounds fam. get in." kavon says, me and drake get in the car.

"so how you get aysja to give up ha car?" me and drake say at the same time before giving eachother a stank look. "i didn't" kavon says pulling off hard.

"so yall finna tell me what yall doin down here?" kavon says taking hard turns back to the school.

"drakes dumbass thought he got a call from odell.", drake looks at me with a ugly face.

"i should whoop yo ass right now." kavon says looking back at drake, i laugh to myself before kavon tells us be quiet,

"drake you thought odell PERSONALLY called YO ass to make a what exactly?" ,

"a hit." kavon stops the car and his and i's head snaps to drake.

"oh nigga you is fucking stupid, you thought odell called ONLY you to make a whole hit?" drake nods,

"a hit on who?", "obviously whoever it is got eyes out on our people, thats danger fam." kavon replies to me.

"drake, a hit on who?" i say to drake with my eyebrow raised.

"justus biggs."

"JUSTUS BIGGS?!?!" kavon and i yell in unison. 'i know this nigga shittin me or kiddin me right now..'

"nigga, you was planning out puttin one in tha head leader of a gang fam?" kavon whisper yells.

"nigga, the HIGHEST fuck ass murderin ass big body ass dealer out hea?!" i add on.

odell.

--------

MANNNNNNN, this so weird cause i wrote this one on my computer so ion even know how long the paragraphs are. sorryyyyy. couldnt even do my lil preview song lyric. but oh shit... BYEEEEE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1.6K 12
"𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 , 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘪 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 "
270K 7.3K 31
- excuse any mistakes or errors/spellings 🥴
76.7K 2.1K 28
𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾? - 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 -𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
1M 41.9K 52
Yours, mine, ours. *old, don't read* 08/3/2021 - 08/15/2021