Love Me For Me

By Bella_Nay

"Let me go Andre." I told him with tears at the brink of my eyes. " No, tell me you love me, tell me you need... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
New Story

Chapter 27

30K 1.4K 645
By Bella_Nay

Tiffany POV

·Two weeks later·

The bell rung dismissing the students out for Thanksgiving break. I was at my locker when I felt two hands snaked around my waist.

I ignored the feeling of being surprised because I already knew it was Andre.

"Damn so what if I was some other nigga you would've just let their hands wrap around your waist."

"No Andre I knew it was you babe." I turned around to kiss his lips softly.

"Don't even try to steal my move."

"What move is that."

"Whenever you get mad I'll suck up to you while sucking on them lips, and you know Im not talking about the pair on yo face ma."

"Andre!" I hit him playfully while walking to his car. He dicided that he would start bringing me to school from now on and I had no problem with it.

"Babe Im just playing."

"Mhm."

"So what we doing this Thanksgiving. You gon cook for me again. Oh and if you do make sure you make my greens spicy baby."

"Im not cooking for you Andre. Im not even gonna cook for myself. I leave that to my mother."

We got in his car as he started it up to drive us home.

"Well speaking of moms. How about you and yours have dinner with me and mines." He looked back and forth between me and the road for an answer while Chris Brown and Trey Songz 24 hours played.

"Sure, I'll see what she would want to do."

"Okay so after that what are we gonna do for my birthday?"

"Babe your birthday isn't until the 13th of December."

"I know. What you gonna do for me tho. I don't want no party just me and you together."

"I'll see what I can do." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Keep on playing and we gon have to fight. Ima be pulling your hair and all that other stuff."

"Just remember that last time when you tried that pulling hair move." I snickered.

"Oh you think you funny huh? Get out my car." He pulled over on the side and stopped the car. We was only a block away from where we lived.

"What?"

"Get out. You heard me. Walk yo ass home."

"Fine nigga." I got out the car and started walking home.

"Baby Im just kidding. Hey come here I was playing." He got out the car and started following me.

"No you told me to walk so that's what Ima do." I kept going smirking on the inside knowing that he was gonna do that.

I then felt him wrap his arms around me and picked me up from behind and threw me over his shoulder.

"Put me down right now."

"No." He then sat me on the hood of his car and got between my legs.

"What Andre?"

"Babe you know I was just joking with you. I'll never ever in my life get disrespectful with you like that alright." He kissed my neck.

"Yes, just don't be talking crazy to me like that again."

"I got you babe now get back in the car before yo mama found out what I did and try to take my ass back to Mexico."

I laughed and then hit his arm."Don't do my mother."

"Well you need to tell you moms to stop telling me to go to Mexico then. There's a difference between that and Puerto Rican."

"Yeah whatever." I laughed as I jumped off his car to get in but not without hearing him mumble something in Spanish first.

"Wait Andre, you can speak Spanish?"

"Nah nigga I just got a mom that only speaks it when she mad at me." He closed his door and started up the car again.

"That's so cute, why didn't you let me know this before."

"See because this is exactly how my hoes reacted when they found out a nigga knew spanish." He said smirking.

"Andre I am not playing with you."

"Alright babe that was the last one."

He pulled into my driveway and parked for a minute.

"So you gon see if your mom is gonna agree to us having Thanksgiving together."

"Yea. I'll see you later okay."

"Alright gimme a kiss." He puckered out his lips with his eyes closed. I leaned over and pecked his lips a couple of times before I pulled away.

"I'll call you and tell you what she says. I love you."

"Love you too."

I got out the car made my way into the house but not before waving bye to him.

"Ma!" I yelled her name knowing she would already be in the kitche.

"What?" She answered in a dull voice.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing just tired that's all. Now what is it that you want?"

"Well Dre and I thought it would be a good idea if me and you have Thanksgiving dinner with them."

"Well who is them?"

"Andre and his mom." I went to the fridge and got a powerade.

"Uh sure why not. Im sure it will be fun meeting another little Mexican over there.And when we do go over there tell her I don't eat nothing I can't spell so she don't need to be trying to make no tortillas or some other spanish stuff."

"Mama!"

"What Im just being honest. I bet she gon try to be slick and talk about me in that language to. Ima beat her ass if she say something about a la negro." I laughed holding my stomach at my mothers silliness.

"She ain't even like that okay she cool. I think, no I know you two will get along."

"Well Im off to get some sweet potatos for my pies. Lock the behind me okay."

"Okay."

I went upstairs reminding myself to do it later.I went in my room to lay down for a minute just to rest my eyes but couldn't help that I was slowly falling asleep.

I woke up to a thud. It sounded like a closing door. I looked at my clock and saw it was an hour since I fell asleep. I figured it was my ma coming home from the store. She would probably get mad since I forgot to lock the door.

"Ma. I know Im sorry I forgot." I called out but didn't get an answer. I heard feet moving around but knew that it wasn't my mom.

They were starting to come towards the stairs so I quickly rushed back up them and hiding in my room closing the door. I hid in my closet silently praying that who ever it is don't find me.

I then heard them walking up the stairs. The foot steps stopped at my door. I heard the sound of my door handle opening. I started crying hoping they don't check the closet.

Who ever it was must have thought no one was in here because they closed the door again and left. I decided to try and leave figuring that they went to check the other rooms.

I grabbed my phone and quietly walked to my door. I slowly opened it as I tried to rush out I bumped chest to chest with the person and front of me causing us both to scream.

"Aaaah."

I looked up to see it was Andre.

"What the hell you doing Tiffany?"

"What, you scared me."

"You almost got yo ass dropped. Who told yo ass you can sneak up on niggas like that. You was about to get bop right in the face about two times." He held his chest.

I laughed lightly glad that it was him and not someone else.

"What are doing here anyway?"

"Tiff I think Im in love." He mad his way into my room and fell on my bed dramatically.

"Oh yeah with who."

"This girl who goes to my school with a fat ass. She undercover freak too. My lil freak." He chuckle lightly.

"Who ever she is I bet she a hoe." I played along with him.

"Na she straight. She only fucked about 10 niggas."

"You are an asshole."

"You know you love me girl." He leaned over to me and started giving me kisses.

"Whatever."

"So what ya ma say."

"She's cool with it. We'll come."

"I bet she said some slick stuff too huh?"

"No what made you say that." I held in my laughter.

"See man why you be letting her talk about me man. Ima give her ebola if she keep saying stuff."

"No you not. She just playing okay. I'll tell her that you are sensitive so she won't talk about you again okay."

"Thank you boo."

"I heard that you little mexican." We turned our head to see my mama looking at us.

"Hey Ms.Jones."

"Mhm ain't got much to say now. Now come on and help me bring in these groceries."

I laughed as I heard Andre smacked his lips and went to help my mom.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys. So I finally updated. The next update will skipped to Thanksgiving. So I have saw what you guys wanted and most of you said that you wanted college life to be the sequel so I will do that. I really only planned on doing one sequel after this book but saw what some of you put and you guys wanted a book three so.....there will be two more books after this one. This book will be coming to an end soon. I hope you guys like this chapter. Vote comment and share.

Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

693K 15.4K 28
"You see I would happily screw, but not get off. I want to listen to you moan my name, scream it. I want to feel your kitten tighten around me. I wan...
893 85 42
✨️Diamond is in an Abusive relationship with Jacques. She feels like her life is over but there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. ✨️Jacques...
155K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...
6.4M 233K 87
"Why do you love me? I'm fat" I said as I looked down at my feet. "Princess there's a difference between fat and thick" he said as he grabbed a hand...