I Can't Love You | Oscar Diaz...

By sw33tea_Bitxhhh

In which Cecilia (OC) Martinez falls for the leader of the gang known as the Santos. As Vice versa, but he li... More

Cast
Prologue
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
023
024
025
026
027
Last chapter
Epilogue
A/N

022

2.3K 50 2
By sw33tea_Bitxhhh

Yooo I'm sorry guys I thought I'd be able to update a lot this summer but I can't :((( everything is hectic with my family and I'm doing summer school so I'm busy... but I promise I'll try my best.

~~~

*Next Day*

"Oh my gosh Gabby." Lena says rushing over to the side of the couch. "I'm okay amor." He says trying to sit up but fails to do so. "Fuck" he whispers under his breath.

She had tears in her eyes. "What happened?" She asked looking up at me. "Prophets." Was all I said. She shook her head as she grabs ahold of Gabe's hand and just sits on the couch with him. "Well I gotta go home. I'll see you guys later." Jacob said as he walks out.

"I have to do a run." Oscar says to me as I nod my head. He kisses my head as he walks out. *Ding* my phone went off. "I'll be back don't go anywhere okay?" I say as Lena nods her head. "You can't treat me like a little kid Cecilia." Gabe says.

"I know that Gabriel, but just for now stay here and rest up." I say his full name to let him know I'm being serious. It was Friday the day of the dance but I wasn't going to school nor the dance. Especially after what happened To Gabe.

As I start walking out the house I head towards the drug store. "Cecilia!" I hear I turn my head and see Cesar. I smile as I go up to him and hug him tightly. "I missed you loser." I whisper as he chuckles. "Tambien" He says as I let go. I wiped  the tear that fell.

"Are you going to school?" He asked me. I shook my head no. "Porque?" He asked "I have to meet up with someone." I tell him as he nods his head. "I'll see you later okay?" I say as he nods his head. "Come here." I say bringing him in for one more hug and kissing his head.

I walk in the opposite directions heading towards Mimi's house. I walk in to her house and go to her room. There she was sleeping  and covered in a pile of tissues. "Gracias Mija" I hear I turnaround around to see my Aunt Maria. I smiled as I nod my head. "I won't be able to be here till tomorrow morning. Are you able to stay for the whole day?" She asked getting ready for work. I nod my head "Sí I don't have anything to do today." I smiled as she came and kissed my forehead.

I heard the door open  and close. "Alright she's gone." I announce. Mimi shoots up from the bed laughing as I did the same. "I can't believe you" I laughed. "She never would've let me just stay home" She laughs. "I know and you're lucky she loves me enough to stay with you instead of her staying home." I say as she nods her head. "So what is this I hear about Gabby?" she asks. I give her a confused look. "How do you know?" I asked. "Girl word spread like a wild fire. I heard from Lindsey that heard from Juanita that heard from Lena that heard from Jasmine" She said. 

"How the hell did Jasmine find out?" I whispered aloud. She chuckles but shakes her head  and not sure how. "So what happened?" she asked. I frowned "Prophets jumped him." "What why?They don't just jump people unless they're Santos." "It was because of me. He told me they were talking about me and he stood up for me." A tear slips. "Oh Ceci" she says hugging me tightly. 

"You know Gabby he is hard headed. He would do anything for you." She says as I nod my head. "But that's enough sadness come on what do you want to do?" I asked wiping my tears away. "Want to go out tonight? I know there's this party." She offers. I smirk "I'm down" I say as we smile and laugh together. 

*Later At Party* 

"Aye Ceci!" I turn my head to see Jacob. I laugh as I take another hit. "Jake what up!" I laugh as I walk over to him and give him a hug. "Ceci I want you to meet someone." He smiles I nod my head as he moves over and I spot a pretty girl. "Cecilia, this is Melody, Melody this is my sister Cecilia." Jacob said introducing the two of us. "Hi it's so nice to meet you." She says going in for a handshake. I shook my head as she took it back. I smiled and let out a laugh. 

"Girl I give hugs." As i pulled her into one. She lets a laugh out. "I've heard a lot about you." Isay as she smirks at jacob. "Really?" she says as I laugh and say yes. "Princesa!" I heard as I turn my head to see Oscar. "Well mi novio is here. It was so nice to finally meet you. Take care." I say hugging her once more and hugging Jacob. 

I look to see Mimi with some dude as I walked over to Oscar. "Hola papi" I smiled as I kissed his cheek. "Hola mami" he says pulling me by the waist close to him. "How is Gabby?" I asked. "He's okay mi amor. He doesn't want you to worry about him." he sighs. "I just, ugh I don't want anything to happen to him." I frown. He kisses my head. "Trust me baby, he's going to be okay." he says reassuring me. I weakly smile and nod my head.

~~~ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 1.3K 46
Hermione has been best friends with Cortez Díaz since she was in the fifth grade. Cortez had pretty brown eyes, tanned skin, curly brown hair, and th...
208K 4.3K 16
Love of a Santo "I have the love of a Santos, when people say I'm in danger I really know I'm protected." In this book shit gets real, real quick. ...
699 23 18
Ryan has to move in with her big brother, whom she hasn't seen in 12 years, when her mother passes away from cancer. What happens when one party turn...
464 17 5
Oscar "Spooky" Diaz was finally done with the life of a gang leader. With his new life away from Freeridge, he struggles to juggle a new love and th...