Next Door // Colby Brock BOOK...

De candystiles

Book two of the Colby Brock series! "I didn't think I would ever get the chance to look at you, touch you or... Mais

It's here!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 • YOUTUBE
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 • GROUPCHAT
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 • Last chapter

Chapter 20

2.2K 51 37
De candystiles

Hayden

As I was trying to put on my ripped jeans without making it more ripped than what it already was, Amanda stood behind me already looking great. She impatiently clapped her hands together as she waited on me to finish getting dressed.

"Really Hayden? How slow are you?" She asked and rolled her eyes, I glared at her and shook my head in disbelief.

"Why are you being such an ass today?" I asked, clearly annoyed by her bitching.

"I'm not, but we're going to be late." Amanda groaned. I shook my head and gave her a look before I put on a plain white cropped top.

"The party is at Colby's place and he literally live two seconds away from us." I told her and she rolled her eyes at me again. Wow, something really crawled up her ass and died.

Instead of answering she walked out of my room. Today Colby invited us to a small party he was going to have at his apartment. We of course said yes, but Amanda has been in a bad mood all day and we both are pretty much annoyed by each other at this point.

I looked at myself in the mirror and nodded, simple but nice, I thought and grabbed my phone before heading out to the living room. Amanda sat on the couch waiting for me as I walked out.

"Let's go." I said and walked towards the door, she nodded and walked after me. When we got outside the apartment we would hear the music coming from Colby's place, it wasn't that loud yet, so our neighbors wouldn't be mad about it.

We walked inside his apartment and some people were already there, Amanda walked over to Mike and Kevin, while I went to sit beside Jake. I didn't see Colby, so Jake was my best option. We had more to talk about than the others.

"Hi." I said as I sat down beside him, he turned to look at me and grinned.

"How are you?" Jake asked me and leaned back on the couch so it was easier for us to talk.

"I'm great actually." I smiled sweetly at him and he nodded, I looked around to try and find Colby, something that shouldn't be hard since the apartments weren't that big.

"Sam and Colby are on their way, they just went to get more booze." Jake said as he saw me looking for someone, I nodded and turned back to look at Jake.

"So, what are these rumors I've been hearing about you dating a girl?" I asked and wiggled my brows at him with a smirk. Jake laughed and gave me a amused grin.

"There might be something going on, but I'm not sure yet. As it is now, we're only good friends." He stated and I nodded.

"What is her name?" My curious self asked.

"Tara." He said and smiled as he did so, I awed at him and his cheeks turned a light pink, which made my smile grow bigger. Little bubba has a crush, so cute.

"Cute." I gushed with my hands on face, Jake just laughed.

Our conversation was cut off as laughter filled the apartment, we turned around to look at Sam and Colby as the laughed at something one of them said. A small smile appeared on my face as I got eye contact with Colby.

He walked over to the couch and bent down to hug me, his arms was around my shoulder and I laid my head back on his chest. "Hey." He whispered and kissed my cheek.

"Hi." I smiled brightly.

"You guys are so cute." Kat gushed as she walked over to us, we both chuckled and a soft sigh left my lips as Colby let go of me.

"You're cute." I told her with a wide smile, Kat laughed and pulled me in for a hug. We hugged for a few moments since he haven't seen each other in a while and it felt nice to get together with my old friends.

Colby sat down beside me as Kat let go of me, and I smiled at him. He looked over at me and then at Amanda, Colby frowned. "Why aren't you and Amanda sitting together? You always do that." He pointed out and I looked over at her. She was still talking to Mike and Kevin.

"She has been a bitch to me all day and I don't really want to talk to her." I shrugged and looked back at Colby, he gave me a sad look but nodded anyway.

"That gotta suck, do you know why she is acting that way?" He asked me and I shook my head, I really had no clue.

"I tried asking her earlier today, but she ignored me completely." I sighed, feeling slightly annoyed by the fact that she didn't want to talk to me like a normal person.

Colby furrowed his brows and looked over at Amanda again, I joined him and she was already looking at us. I gave her a weak smile but she just turned back to Mike. "See?" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Maybe she is just having a bad day." He shrugged and got up. "Want a drink?" Colby asked me and I nodded with a smile. A drink would probably make this better and lighten up my mood.

I got up from my seat and walked over to Colby, he looked at me for a moment before he turned around and grabbed a beer for me. I grinned at him. "Thanks." I slyly said and took it from him.

"I still remember that you prefer beer." He said and winked at me as he mixed himself a drink, I chuckled and took a step closer to him while I took a sip of my beer. "What?" He asked as he slowly turned his head towards me.

"Nothing." I said and took another sip before heading towards Kat, I heard Colby laugh in the background which made me smile.

I truly have to admit that my feelings have been coming back with fire and my chest feels like it's going to explode every time I look at him. I don't want to admit it to anyone but myself yet, but I'm falling for him again and I hope this time I won't get my heart broken.

"So what's going on with you and Colby?" Kat asked as soon as I sat down beside her, Sam laughed at her curiosity and I just gave her a amused look.

"I don't know." I shrugged and took yet another sip of my beer, I looked down at it and realized I had almost emptied it. I blinked a couple of times before turning my attention back to Kat and Sam.

"It's still kinda embarrassing that we didn't know that you were still in that chat." Sam laughed and so did I.

"Yeah, but I actually don't check my phone as often, so I never really read any of the texts before this." I told them honestly, because usually I see that they have sent a few messages after a couple of hours and I didn't really care enough to read them.

"What are you guys talking about?" Colby said as he sat down next to me, I looked over at him and smiled, which me returned.

Kat looked over at Sam, and he looked at me. "What I should do to earn money." I lied, I didn't need him to know that we were actually talking about him.

Colby nodded and took a large sip of his drink. "I still think you should start doing YouTube, I think people would really like you." He told me and a blush crept upon my face as he did so.

"That actually is a good idea, you should at least try it out." Sam said, Kat nodded along with him.

I smiled at them, they were all so supportive of everyone in their group and it made me happy to see that they still did so. "I guess I could try it out." I sheepishly said.

"You seem comfortable those few times you have been in our videos, so I don't think it would be hard for you." Sam continued on and I laughed at him, Sam really loved going this YouTube thing and it didn't seem bad.

We talked about it for a few more moments, but that conversation didn't last long because our drinks got empty and we all went to get new ones.

The drinks went down faster and faster as we continued to talk about random stuff and some other things that didn't even make any sense. Amanda still didn't talk to me as the four of us laughed and chatted away. I could see in the corner of my eye that she looked at me a few times, but when my eyes went over to her she had already turned to look at something else.

The more drinks I got in my system, the more I got annoyed by her behavior and I knew that was not a good sign. A bad day shouldn't last that long, so something was clearly bothering her. But my stubborn self didn't feel the need to ask again if she didn't want to tell me.

"Hey." Colby whispered in my ear, I looked over at him with my now glossy eyes. We had taken quite some drinks at this point and I was already drunk.

"What?" I laughed as he smirked at me, I gave him a look and he was now the one to laugh.

"Join me in the bathroom." He said so only I could hear him, since I already was drunk, I nodded my head and he stood up. I finished the rest of my beer before walking after him.

Everyone was busy taking to someone, so they didn't even notice that we left the living room area. I walked after him to the bathroom and when I got there he closed the door shut and pushed me up against the door before he slammed his lips on mine.

I couldn't help but let a small moan escape my throat as he did so. I could feel him smile into the kiss as he pushed me harder.

My hands went to Colby's hair and his went around my waist. The kiss soon turned into a heavy make out session, the tender and loving kisses we used to share was now filled with lust.

His hands slid down to my butt and he quickly lifted me up from the floor and walked over to the sink to set me down, he didn't break the kiss as he did so.

One of my hands slid down his chest after he sat me down on the counter of the sink. Colby let out a throaty moan as I did so and pulled me more against him.

We were about to get even more caught up in the moment, but someone knocked on the door. "How long are you going to pee?" Jake asked from the other side of the door. We separated and burst out laughing. "Oh." We heard Jake say and our laughter turned into giggles.

I jumped down as Colby took a few steps back and we both headed out from the bathroom, Jake shook his head as he walked past us and closed the door behind him. Colby smirked down at me, and I blushed softly as he did so. It felt like everything was back to normal at this point.

We walked out to the others and sat down with Kat and Sam again, Kat gave me a look as we did so, before she leaned towards me to whisper something.

"You don't know my ass." She whispered and leaned back to wiggle her eye brows, I just laughed and shrugged. Not really knowing what to say back.

The rest of the night was a blur as more alcohol was consumed. We all had a blast, chatted and played some childish drinking games. We didn't care at that moment because everything was fun. At some point I stopped thinking about the fact that Amanda was ignoring me since we literally didn't talk at all.

When it was time to go home Colby followed me back to my apartment, we shared a good night kiss and he went back to hang out with the few people that still was hanging around his place.

"Good night." I mumbled to Amanda as I walked over to my own room as she walked to hears. She turned too look at me.

"Good night." She said and closed her door. I nodded and closed my own. As soon as I laid down on my bed I was out like a light.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

42.9K 768 49
When starting a YouTube channel exploring abandoned places to try and help you cope with your pain, you gain enough money to move to America. One day...
64.4K 1.2K 65
After living a hard life, she reconnected with someone from her past and makes some new unexpected friends, and maybe something more... #1 in Samandc...
9.5K 90 21
⚠️TW: violence,mature content and strong language ⚠️ You are in a toxic and abusive relationship for a long time ,you decided that you had enough so...
2.7K 22 20
i'm really bad at descriptions. there is no plot to this story, just purely fluff/entertainment. my writing evolves over the time ive been writing th...