Love Me For Me

By Bella_Nay

"Let me go Andre." I told him with tears at the brink of my eyes. " No, tell me you love me, tell me you need... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
New Story

A/N

22.8K 627 148
By Bella_Nay

Hey guys. I know you probably like I thought this was an update but no its not, but I will soon.

But you all should know that this is my first book and I wanted to thank everyone who is reading it and supporting and I love you all.

So I wanted to know if you guys wanted a sequel to this book and if so where should I started it from.

I have two ideas:

1. Where Tiffany and Dre start their college life

Or

2. Where Im gonna bring in their child who is a teenage girl and she's gonna have her story.

So those were some of my ideas. Which ever one you guys want you can post them in the comments or just say you dont want a sequel.

Thank you guys so much and I will update soon.

Love yall

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 372 17
⚠️⚠️Trigger Warning: Mentions abuse/rape⚠️⚠️ While in a abusive relationship with her gf of 2 yrs 21 yr old Tiffany must decide if she will stay with...
6K 97 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...
300 5 22
She looked around at the trees and the way the wind whistled. "Baby this is cuteee!" I said snapping Isabelle back into reality. She smiled as I flas...
240K 7.6K 48
𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢. - "So you really gon choose him over me?" He questioned and I...