Herbalist (Vkook/Taekook)

By weirdmomo16

"What the hell is this weirdly scented flower? It smells gross-" A deep voice cuts me off. "It's called a hy... More

One. Hydrangea
Two. Iris
Three. Poppy
Four. Violet
Five. Orchid
Six. Anemone
Seven. Gardenia
Eight. Roses (Trigger Warning)
Nine. Ghost Plant (Paraguayense)
Ten. Lavenders
Eleven. Freesia
Twelve. Carnation
Thirteen. Bellflowers
Fifteen. Jasmine (End)
Other books!

Fourteen. Daffodils (Smut)

1.3K 43 2
By weirdmomo16

Hiyaaaaaaaaaa guys! Two more chapters after this and I'll be ready to finish this book off. Although it was fun while it lasted, I want to move on from this and work on another book I've had in mind for the past few weeks. plus this is a long chapter as some major plot points happen.
Anyhow, enjoy!
................................................................................
Jeongguk's POV.
"It's been three days, how can we move THAT fast?" Taehyung protests whilst wanting to wear his lab coat and struggling to get ready, he has to go to the laboratory, you know.
The situation is quite a fun one.
My new boyfriend (it even feels out of space thinking about him as my, well...literal partner) is trying to explain the incredulously 'dumb' Namjin couple how real life works;
Number one is logical, you don't have sex THE day you confess your love to your partner.
Number two, it's not gonna help if you expose your love life right from the get-go to 'other people' and that also means your friends. No matter how much Namjoon and Jin have done for me, I still will not entail the stories of my sex life to them, I repeat, I will never do it.
Number three, who even eats a hotdog by the end? That's utterly disgraceful, Seokjin-hyung should be ashamed of himself right now. He has committed a crime, and I will never trust him if he does something against the law-again, just like eating a hotdog by the end....it is a quite a horrific sight to see.
I clear my throat and put a reassuring hand on Tae's shoulder.
"You guys always cock-block us, how are we even supposed to kiss in front of two hawks who are observing us a little too much for our comfort? Wouldn't you guys want to give us SOME privacy to have sex? We can't give out any info if we never had the chance to try...right Tae?"
I mock Namjoon's gasp as I discreetly wink at the astonishingly flushing Taehyung in front of me. There is an awkward yet peaceful silence that follows as Taehyung rushes out the door with files regarding his research work back at the lab, and Namjoon goes back to typing something and taking calls for his business work.
Leaving Kim Seokjin behind, it's quite obvious that we both don't want to be in this situation.
Well, I thought we didn't.
"So...when are you two gonna do the-"
"I said shut the heck up, you little sh-"
"Language, kid"
Namjoon perks his head up behind the counter, giving a stern look towards me, and then his arguably 'nice' husband. So much for planning to move in with the two.
Come to think of it, I really haven't visited my apartment since the day I did the...the-ugh.
Even recalling back to it, the apartment has some pretty questionable memories. Last time I was there I painted the walls with blood and tears.
It never really occurred to me that I should just move in with Taehyung.
To be honest, I don't even know where Taehyung lives. Does he live with his parents? His roommate? Oh god, if he has a roommate then-
"Eh...Kookie, you know that you can live with us right? It may seem to you that we're just a bunch of despicable idiots who don't know where our boundaries lay-and there's a few good reasons why you wouldn't want to live with us but,I should tell you this.
Taehyung is moving in with us too, I mean he told me that if you're gonna live with him, might as well sell your house and uhm-we could all share the house, you know...since you're-since you've had some rough memories there.
If it helps you sleep better then I m-mean you guys can have the upper half portion of the house, or vice versa. I know this is quite weird and well, you need time to think but I just-I care about you two, alright?
And Taehyung's roommate Yoongi is moving out as well so he thought that he'd be lonely and- he said that he'll ask you in an old fashioned, purposing way and uh...well crap.
Oh lord. I ruined his plan, didn't I? Just-pretend that you didn't know that Taehyung was going to ask you to move in together...I'll stop talking now since my mouth won't zip, anyhow you want pancakes?"
I blink repeatedly.
The room is filled with complete silence as Namjoon stuffs corn puffs into his mouth whilst watching the scene unfold with his half-closed chewing mouth.
He then shrugs and goes back to receive a call from his so called crappy ex-boyfriend that has to work with him, and obviously you work with your ex when you're happily engaged to another man, you know, reasons.
I sarcastically huff at his excuse and turn a blind eye towards the seemingly odd yet lovable couple. Maybe Taehyung is right, I should move in with them, plus I'd get to eat delicious honey rice-cakes everyday.
Maybe I should move in.
"F**k it. I'm moving in..."
Three weeks later...

"Kook-ah! Why were you so adamant about moving in? I told you that-"
I cover his lips with the back of my hand, since my other hand was preoccupied with the vacuum cleaner.
Before I go any further, Yes.
I decided to do the cleaning of our room today, since it was my turn and well-Taehyung was too busy in telling-lecturing me like I'm some high schooler, about how I shouldn't be a 'loyal puppy' and listen to whatever he says.
Nevertheless, it didn't matter anyway because as soon as my hand uncovered his mouth he started to mouth off about how I am terribly 'under his influence and spell and that I am an individual of my own' and that may be debatable.
'Cause I think otherwise.
"-And I know Yoongi moved out to live with Adora but I wasn't expecting you to take my whining seriously. Come on! Isn't it too soon for you to be falling into my dangerous antics? You shouldn't feel burdened. Why are you so persistent in everything? I feel like you're pushing yourself..."
I try to ignore his blabbering and concern until it gets to the point that he starts getting exasperated and goes out of his mind to switch off the vacuum, may I mind you 'accidentally' in order to gain my attention unnoticeably towards him. I scoff at his childish antics because this was going too far.
"Oh so you wanna talk about how you told me to move in, and then when I moved in, you've been cranky.
And now all of a sudden you've just been...so adamant in telling me off for the past three days about-do not interrupt me when I'm talking-about how I move to fast with everything and that love is just going to ruin me in the end or what-so-ever childhood tales you recite everyday to me because listen up, Kim Taehyung.
I love you. Do you know what love means? It means that I genuinely and uncontrollably want to do everything with you! I want to live with you, I want to eat with you, I want to breathe with you.
And do not tell me off by saying that it's too soon, 'cause I have been keeping these feeling hidden away in a chest for a terribly long period of time.
I don't know if you feel the same way, and if you don't then we can keep our boundaries and set of rules for one another. I just...want to observe you? I don't know why or how your parents were so mentally retarded, nor will I ever forgive them. I don't care.
Even if you beg on your knees for me, it won't help the wounds they've embedded in your soul.
To answer your inconvenient argument; I wanted to. That's right. You've told me all this time that I should do or persue something that I want, and when I've finally reached my life goal, you do not believe me?"
I resist the urge to cry and when that doesn't work out the way I wanted to, I close my eyes and turn my back against the wall whilst putting my head against the wooden closet, hoping that maybe, maybe he won't walk out.
After a while I open my eyes to see him out of sight. Just as I thought.
Great work Jeongguk, you always mess up.
I expected nothing more from myself anyways.
I stay still for a while, thinking that maybe this was all a dream. After all, this was our first fight since getting together. It left me guilty, empty and most of all I felt as if I were exhausted(?) and angry. Not with my lover, but with myself.
I sigh as I finally move and slump down on the bed. Forget it.
Seokjin and Namjoon weren't even here anyways; they were gone to their little 'dinner date' even though it's six in the evening, otherwise I could have seemed help from the annoying yet wiser couple.
I never in my life have seen the two argue seriously about something to the point that I sometimes think that they don't even have any inquiries for each other, at all.
On the other hand we're three weeks into the relationship and looking at it meekly, it's already a ship wreck. I hate this. I think there's something wrong with me if all of my relationships have gone wrong in the past.
Well, it's my second ever relationship and it's not going so pretty.
I lay my face against the pillow to muffle my pained screams.
I guess Mondays really are unlucky for me, in general.
Three hours later...
I hear the door knob opening, and I groan at the utter nuisance of the creaking door. Let me sleep in peace, for hell's sake!? I pull the covers over myself and turn my face away from the door.
I hear a faint voice ringing my ears, it is seemingly undetectable.
"Tsk, hey Jeon"
Either that or I'm just too deprived of sleep that I can't even hear properly. I give a groan in response. But when I feel the right side of the bed dip into itself, that's when I lose all control.
"I swear to god I'll chop your legs off Kim Namjoon-"
But I get interrupted by a naked man, lying next to me, in the dimly lit yellow lights. I holt up in fear and second hand embarrassment as I try to look for my phone, I need to call the police on this creep-
"Bae, it's me!" I hear the hazy figure laugh by the look on his face, and how he dips his head back in contentment and how his luscious lips curve into a-
Sh*t.
Don't tell me.
"Is th-are you-is that Kim T-taehyung?"
I stutter nervously.
You see.
It is a habit, obviously we both have seen each other naked whilst changing clothes or while one is showering and the other person barges right in-knowingly but as soon as he gets caught staring, he starts to play overly coy and acts all innocent about it.
But this is-that's-am I high?
Yeah, that might be it.
I start to doze right off thinking that it's just a stupid dream and that Taehyung in the real world is probably cussing in my face or telling me how wrong I am.
But I feel weight on my back. Something is really...hard in his pants and-oh.
Oh.
I open my eyes and it all happens in a blur, but I somehow manage to get him on his fours and I'm already unzipping his leather pants...and Jesus Christ.
Those were some sinful leather pants. I think to myself as I try to take off his beige(?) coloured boxers.
Before diving right in, I abruptly come to a halt. Taehyung looks up at me with lustful eyes, tugging my hand so I could strip his boxers off and throw them to the ground.
Although I want this very much, I need the consent to do this. Heck, I don't even know if he's been f**ked. I stare at the annoying and peevish ticking of the clock. I look back at his trembling state and pull him up by his waist against the bed.
"Are you sure you want to do this?"
I ask whilst pushing his bangs off his sweaty forehead.
There is a sudden silence and an awkward atmosphere in the air, and I quickly try to untangle myself from him, but he only pulls me towards him, adjusting under my body position.
"I may be cautious, but if you ask me anything during or before sex, then I'll be sure to say yes to it, no matter what. So hurry the f**k up cause you look ravishing and I'm getting harder by the second-"
I slip lube on my fingers and slowly move them around between his opening and his cheek. He grunts lowly in response and smacks his hand on mine.
"Jeez-ugh. Can't y-you do it already? I'm getting impatient so hurry the fuck-oh~"
I take him by surprise as I slip three fingers inside him at once. Thinking it may have satisfied him, I push another one in and his panting gets faster. I eventually see the pained look on his face as I hurriedly pull my fingers out.
"Sorry. Are you...?"
I inspect his facial expression and body language but he only holds a finger to my lips. As if to say;
"Stop talking so much and just let me feel your f**king fingers-hmph~"
He dives his head back once I push four of my fingers in at once. Desperately trying to make him feel good. After a while of panting and (literal) growling by Taehyung, he decides to move up and down against the pleasure, very slowly.
I feel the wetness cover my fingers as he starts to make incoherent words. He then gets on my lap and gestures towards my...uhm.
My dick, basically.
I questioningly raise my eyebrows, adamant on making him speak by himself and tell me what he wants in words. He gets the memo and then leampns forward to nip at my ear.
"I want to ride you, Jeon"
That may be the secret ingredient to it all, because it causes my bloodstream to rush as I quickly discard all my clothing and adjust him on my lap. Taehyung opens the side drawer to check out if there were any condoms, and he picks out one that may be ridiculously flavoured.
He puts it up towards the light and reads the packet whilst pouting heavily. It catches me off guard every single time. How can this man turn from a seductive god to an adorable baby in two seconds? How is he even real? I snap out of my thoughts as he reads the writing on the sachet out loud.
"Transparent condom...pumpkin spice flavoured?!"
He looks up at my shrugging face in pure disbelief, but nonetheless opens up the condom and pulls it over my skin. I yelp at the close proximity of it all as he escapes a chuckle at the embarrassing situation.
He pulls himself up and adjusts his opening to my member, and I hold him in place. Good thing I go to gym nowadays; in case if he ever falls down whilst doing acts like these, I'll be there to save him.
Finally, he starts to bounce up and down at incredulous speed, leaving me aroused and slightly go smacked at how goo he was at this. How many times has he done this before?
"Only-ly once...b-back then it was with a-a horny friend who teach-teached me how to do...certain th-things, per s-se" He stutters upon his words in a adorable yet sensual manner, leaving me to think whether I should be cooing at this or feel aroused, as I myself let out high pitched groans.
After a while the speed of it all decreases, and hot liquid slowly pours out of my member, filling him up inside and he hums in contentment as he himself comes beside me.
The atmosphere is dense, heavy but it feels natural now.
There are tired pants in the room, before I turn to him.
"Was it-"
My lips get sealed as he puts his chapped ones on mine, making me shiver.
It tasted of cherries, a hint of mint and something...floral?
"What did you eat that smells so flowery?"
He laughs whole heartedly at this, making me question whether I should get the joke, or just appreciate his deep and resonating laugh. After a whole minute of laughing against my neck, he pulls away to look at me in the eyes.
"I was testing daffodils at the lab yesterday, normally daffodils don't smell, but this one did, so I just...took a bite out of it and regretted it as soon as possible because it tasted like actual narcissus oil, which by the way is the oil that daffodils emit..."
I groan deliberately.
"So you're just telling me that-never mind. Is this what pillowtalk has come to nowadays?" I intentionally sigh and place a hand over my head, as if to check my temperature.
On the other hand, Taehyung watched in pure amusement and hugs my side.
"You love it"
"I don't"
"You do!"
"Say the magic word"
"No"
"Well then I won't-"
And then there's a knock at the door, we both jolt up at the alarming sound and stare at each other in fear.
"What do we do now?!" Taehyung whispers dejectedly.
I shrug as I pick the other up in bridal style and carry him to the bath tub in the washroom.
"Just pretend that you were bathing"
He nods as I give him a heart (to which he laughs at) and carefully close the door.
"Yah! Open up, are you two sleeping or-"
"Oh hey! You two came in already? Sorry I couldn't hear since uh...my loving boyfriend is taking a shower, sorry. I'll be more careful next time" I awkwardly stand with a towel around my waist as he eyes me up and down.
"Oh well...dinner is here, get you and your lovebird ready for food!" He walks off sassily.
I give him a middle finger as Namjoon returns back one in response.
God, sometimes they feel younger than us.
Taehyung comes out the washroom as soon as he hears me knock.
"Well damn, that was a hell of a ride!"
I smirk back.
"Well...that and the other ride that I gave you-ow!?"
................................................................................
That was good, wasn't it?
I need to pat myself on the back cause this took forever.
Bye readers?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 21.3K 38
[Violence suspense, Romance] "Dad no. please dad. you can't do this please. I....I promise I will break up with him just like you said. b...but pleas...
542 12 11
"Now I know you've been created just for me. Until Now, You Wear Living Among the Starts, Now you've been called down to the earth just for me." Jung...
11.7K 1.6K 18
"Your kissable lips taste more than strawberries, your divine scent is addictive the most..and thinking about you make me feel that you are all mine"...
97.7K 8.6K 43
"Please sir I beg you, don't hit my husband" You clasped your hands and kneeled before the male who is whipping your husband without showing any merc...