After Her. Jjk & Kth ✓

By LadyAdmi

(H o s t a g e S e r i e s) Taehyung crosses paths once again with Jungkook's daughter, but this time love i... More

Stay Tuned.
Prologue.
1. "Adult World"
2. "Internship"
3. "What's wrong?"
4. "I'm Back"
5. "Director V "
6. "Sorry To Intrude"
7. "The Unknown"
8. "Your Story"
9. "Check yourself"
10. "Part Of Our World"
11. "Crack."
12. "Good Luck"
14. "Why At Night?"
15. "Tired"
16. "Some Air."
17. "Let Me Go"
18. "Fear"
19. "She was"
20. "I Need To Know Him"
21. "Lied."
22. "Let Me Know"
23. "Happy"
24. "I shouldn't forget!"
25. "History"
26. "Mini reunion."
27. "Small Talk."
28. "Stay a little longer"
29. "Two Options"
30. "Feel a kick"
31. "Turned out different"
32. "Trying to kill me"
33. "What's our clock?"
34. "What was he thinking?"
35. "Meant it or not."
36. "So much pain."
37. "Unexpected."
38. "Felt Alone."
39. "Louder than bombs."
40. "Stay Gold."
Epilogue.
Last Goodbye.

13. "Talk Later"

39 5 0
By LadyAdmi

"What? Both phones?"

"Yep," Jungkook says leaning back on the chair so the sun could warm him up. "That's my wife. Fiela."

Hwasa shakes her head sipping her sparkling water. "She's a psycho," she frowns a bit looking at a lost Jungkook. "She sounds like a pain,"

Jungkook stops looking at the table and turns his head to Hwasa. What could he say to that? Fiela wasn't a pain neither was she easy, but she certainly wasn't a pain. "Nah," he shakes his head. "I don't think of her as a pain,"

"Are you sure?" She asks arching her eyebrow. "Everytime you have trouble with her, you seem to be coming to me,"

"First, this is my lunch break area. Meaning I was here first. Second, you came out of nowhere and thirdly, you asked," he says holding three fingers up.

"Whatever," she waves her hand off. "You looked so upset and I couldn't just walk by. This is me being a good best friend and asking what's wrong. Remember back then, you never had any problems? You were the golden child. Now you have problems caused by marriage,"

"Hwasa don't be like that," Jungkook pulls a little smile. "Look, I know what I got myself into when I put my ring on her finger. Crazy or not I love it, her unbelievable and insane moments as well as her unexpected and proud moments. I still am the golden man with a fierce golden wife... She has a voice and is not quiet or afraid, that's what I like. Even though it's not an advantage during arguments. I don't actually want someone who's easy and accepting and quiet to be with.. easy is boring. I like the challenge.. I accept the challenge and I love the strong woman I married,"

"It seems that ring on your finger isn't enough, she wants you to wear a whole uniform clearly saying you're hers," She shrugs her shoulders completly dismissing the comments he made about his wife. "I'm just saying. I'll give you peace whenever she gives you pain,"

Jungkook says nothing and looks at her really seriously. He could hear what she was saying but for some reason he understood it in three different versions. He just hoped that Hwasa wouldn't be exactly what Fiela said she was, a homewrecker.

"But now you have no phone," she opens her bag pulling out a touch screen phone.

"I can't," he shakes his head. "I'll buy myself another one."

"Yes but until then, take my spare phone. I'll just send to the cloud-"

"Hwasa I can't-"

She presses her finger to his lips hushing him. She gets up from her seat confidently walking to him sinking the phone into his chest pocket of his jacket. Her fingers very slowly, slide down his chest down to his abs. Jungkook watches her hand going further down his abs and stop by his belt, his head turns to her.

She bites her lip winking at him. "If I was your wife, I wouldn't be rude to this body," she says. Her face inches closer to his cheek but he moves his head away also removing her hand from him. He stands up towering over her. "Come on Kookie," she jokes while lightly standing infront of him, her hand gliding over his neck resting on his cheek. She stands on her tippie toes kissing his cheek.

"Hw-"

"Don't think too much about it," she smiles moving back fanning her eyes. "I've gotta go," she turns around walking away seducing with her hips.

The ghost of Hwasa's fingers linger on the places she touched him. He felt dumb for allowing her to touch him the way she did.

If Hoseok was still alive, he'd be saying. "She does know your wife will kill her, right?" He chuckles thinking about the times he had with Hoseok and how Hoseok loved when Fiela was jealous. He had been there all the times when Fiela nearly lost her mind...but for some reason at the time Fiela seems to be going a tad bit far in madness, Hoseok is no longer here to keep the moment smooth or hike about it.

__________________________

"What took you so long dad?" Aufilea asks getting in the car locking her seat strap in its place.

He sighs. "You know how this life is, and these crazy people running around. Makes my job a lot harder."

Aufilea nods her head getting her phone out. "I once watched a documentary of crazy people doing rituals. Animal slaughtering, cannibalism, mind controlling and all those things,"

"Remind me never to take you into the woods. You might sacrifice us and do a ritual," Jungkook matters to himself shaking his head before starting his car. He starts thinking and reasoning what Hwasa meant when she said half the things she said.

"So dad. Uhm.. yesterday at night Gem couldn't sleep again. We kinda heard you and mum screaming at each other and she was scared," she says bringing Jungkook back to himself. "Is everything alright?"

"Gem was awake?" He asks.

"Yes she came to my room at night," Aufilea answers. "So are you guys...having problems,"

"Everything's fine." his voice sounds lower then usual. "Don't worry about it,"

"If you say so," Aufilea raises her eyebrows playfully zipping her lips. "Anyway. Dad can I tell you something?"

He nods his head.

"I really like my mentor. He's mysterious and charming..." she tries phrasing her words properly. "And really passionate about certain stuff. Is it weird that I think he's hot, but yet I feel so wrong for liking him... in that way?"

Jungkook furrows his eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"I like him? I guess. Like I might have a tiny crush on him but then, whenever I think far about us I always cringe because it doesn't feel right. It's like I love him but for some reason he feels like family to me," Jungkook is shocked as Aufilea keeps speaking. "I feel so familiar with him and it's scary,"

"Maybe because he's a forty or fifty year old man?" Jungkook suggests finding her talk very skeptical. "I need to see this mentor of yours. And don't lower your standards for an old man with money. Just because he's famous and has money doesn't mean anything,"

She chuckles. "That's not the point dad, I'm saying that.. I can vibe with him and he vibes with me. It's like he knows me so well, maybe even more than I know myself. He's mysterious and cold to everybody but to me he becomes this sweet soul, always giving advice and-"

"Perhaps you're misunderstanding his kindness and mentoring style,"

"Could be," she mummers looking out her window. "But it doesn't explain how I feel like I know him. That's what's bothering me. It feels restricted that I know him but can't like him,"

Jungkook parks his car by the sidewalk. Aufilea gets out the car opening the gates, she opens the garage as well hoping to see something. "Mum's car is here? The girls must be here as well,"

Jungkook looks to the garage seeing her car and mentally decides whether to get back in his own car and drive back to work or if he should stay and fix things with her. He never liked staying with a grudge and always preferred to fix problems immediately, otherwise his thoughts kept him distracted at work.

"Come on dad," Aufilea says already walking on the porch. "When the going get tough, the tough get going. Put your big man pants on,"

"I don't wanna be a big man I wanna be a little boy," Aufilea looks back in shock at the voice her father used. But he just smiles muttering he's joking.

He unlocks the door allowing Aufilea to go in first. She goes straight upstairs to the study room where she finds the twins.

Jungkook dreads walking in the house, already feeling his mood turn to caution mode.

Fiela was becoming wild and reckless. He knew why but he wished she approached the situation differently.

His feet lead him to where his nose smells delicious food. He smirks to himself thinking how she was capable of still making lunch.

He stops by the entrance of the kitchen seeing her bent over on the counter reading something. He quietly walks in sneaking up behind her pressing a gentle peck on her cheek shocking her. She stands straight feeling him behind her.

"Hey.." She hesitates and turns around looking at his chest instead of his face.

"Hey."

Her face is so adorable making Jungkook warm up a bit. "I'm really sorry for what I did yesterday," she says fiddling with her fingers. "I lost control and just went...wild...mad.." She apologizes sheepishly.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have spent all that time on the phone," he apologizes acknowledging her problem with the situation.

She gives him an open look and turns around. He brings his hands on her waist resting his head on her shoulder. Her heart eases by the gesture. He was like magic at times, one touch and she felt like she could burst to flames or turn to liquid or even disappear.

"I really am sorry.." she says again a bit quieter. "I can't help how I feel when I see her trying to get close to you," She was begging for him to talk about the situation with what's going on between him and Hwasa but what he says next made her heart sink.

He breathes in nodding his head. "I understand." Once again he shut her out.

With little motivation to carry on or push on for him to speak, she gets away from him taking the two plates and walking out the kitchen. "If you need me, I'll be up with the girls helping them with homework,"

"Okay," he responds following her up the stairs watching her walk in disappointment and angry, with heavy steps.

She goes in the kids study room as he heads to his room. He didn't sleep with her yesterday, the frustration was too much and he couldn't handle the situation.

He'd never beaten her or any women before, but at times he felt maybe slapping her would bring her some sense. When he thought about beating, he became uneasy. He would never beat or even slap his own wife. She could fight with him or slap him or even punch him- but he knew he'd never ever lay a violent hand on her. He puts away those thoughts hoping not to ever such.

When he enters the room, he catches two boxes on his side of the bed. He eyes the boxes with suspicion.

He gets closer to the bed sitting down, realising that the black matte boxes are of the latest iPhone. His confusion turns into a bright smile seeing her letter. He sits down on the bed opening up the letter.

I'm sorry for destroying your phones.
I got you new ones.
I'm sorry
-Your wife

He opens the first box and it's exactly like the phone he had bought. He digs in his pocket for the phone Hwasa gave him before removing the simcard and putting it in the new phone. He switches the phone on and sets all his accounts up and connecting to the WiFi.

"She really bought me these phones," He says to himself still in astonishment. The phone is polished and brand new. Meaning she spent a lot of money on these latest phones. Also meaning that she felt extremely bad.

He looks at the clock dreading to go back to his next shift at work. He gets up heading to the study room entering in.

"Hello daddy!" Gem and Gemma jolt in happiness running to their father.

"Oh! My twins," he bends down hugging them. "How are you guys?"

"Great,"

"Good,"

They answer him going back to their chairs. Fiela sits on the opposite side watching them until Jungkook sits next to her bringing out the phone going to the camera. He snaps a picture of her unaware but she spots the flash turning to him.

"Peace," she giggles posing as he snaps more pictures.

"Thanks for the phones," he says. "But you didn't have to-"

"I had to.." she quickly says in a low voice. "Maybe I've been feeling a little bipolar when it comes to you and that woman. But what I did yesterday was really foolish. I'll try my absolute best to contain–" she stops when hearing his watch beeping. "I'm probably taking up your time..do you have to go to work?"

He nods his head leaning into her lips giving them a brief peck, to show that he isn't angered. The twins grin happily looking at their parents.

"Don't worry about it," she says. "We can talk later," She sensed that he really wasn't in any mood to talk so she cuts her words.
__________________________
Chapter 13

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 275 34
_________♡________ "We should let her go , Taehyung... " Dr. Lee said coming out of the ICU. " NO . I'LL NEVER LET HER GO ANYWHERE. " Yelled Jungkoo...
12.9K 604 29
🚫 this book does contain language and pervy moments 🚫 🔞 has 18+ content 🔞 Female author ♡ A girl (Azaria) has constant sex buddies to help her r...
9.1K 400 8
All characters Belong to Monsta! Story line is mine originaly Warning ⚠ : Slight typo Not much Angst Blood Cursing I woke up into a mysterious plac...
11.5K 502 10
VERY DARK ROMANCE "You're pathetic," He chuckled, as he viciously shook his leg to extract my hands from it. I finally let go of his leg, and found m...