A Day In September - BTS Zomb...

Bởi wethenaive

It was finally time for the earth to rid itself of the most toxic parasites to ever plague its soil: humans. ... Xem Thêm

WARNING ⚠️
Intro - Kuru ⚕
1. The Bright Bleak
2: Phoebe
3: Projection
4: Violet Bloom
5: Just Shy of Bratty
6: Rain
7: Stuck
8: Rotting Flesh
9: Gone
10: Raccoons
11: Until the Very End
12: Merry-Go-Round
13: Unpredictable
14: Admitting Failure
15: Playing it Cool
16: Delusional
17: Life Goes On
18: Dead to You
19: Muse
20. Lost
21: Crusade
22. Good Soup
23: Sixth Sense
24. The Woman, the Myth, the Legend
25: Judgement Day
26: Ugly Duckling
27: Poison Ivy
28: Butthurt
29: The Locals
30: Board Games
31: Eat My Sh-
33: No Other Way
34: Peace Offering
35: Calm After the Storm
36: Off the Leash
37: Fog
38: Not Worth It
39: Monks on a Mission
40: Lovesick Drunk
41: Ab Intra
42: Lost in the Game
43: Close at Heart
44: Men at Work
45: The Catalyst
46: The Big Parade and the Nuances of Adulthood
47: Not Your Typical House Maid
48: Pushed Aside
49: Burn Book
50: Let It Burn
51: Racing Hearts
52: Stained Reputation
53: The One You Need
54: Vanished
55: A Late Goodbye
56: Autumn Leaf
57: Last of Kin
58: Envy?
59: Polaroid
60 PT.1: Stranded
60 PT. 2: Lost at Sea
61: I Saw...Life

32: Get Ugly

220 19 39
Bởi wethenaive

*One Week Later*

Mara sniffed, a strong smell overcoming her senses. A cool sensation trailed over her Cupid's bow, then over each of her closed lids. Mara could hear snorting and giggling in her sleepy stupor, ears almost perking up at the sound. Her brows pulled down in confusion, her sleepy eyes slowly opening. With vision blurry, she could only make out a silhouette that stood over her. Mara blinked away the haziness, making a face and leaning her head away when realizing that it was Jungkook who hovered closely over her.

Mara slowly pushed herself up and away from an amused Jungkook, her back against the wall and frowning face staring back at him. His hearty laugh almost made her crack a smile, but upon looking at what he had in his hand, the pieces clicked together and dread coursed through her in realization.

In Jungkook's hand was a black, chisel tip marker.

"No you didn't," Mara groggily whined, which threw Jungkook into another fit of boisterous laughter.

"Nice mph....mustache," Jungkook stuttered through his laughs.

Jungkook's tamed hazing had been going on for the entire week.

At any given moment, Mara would be subject to teasing and the victim to pranks that Jungkook just found hilarious. She liked hearing his laughter, and she was fine with being his distraction. Somehow, Mara had never felt so annoyed yet so relieved to so casually be a part of something that didn't include murder, blood and guts. She couldn't help feel sympathy for the boy as well. Humor seemed to be his way coping, and it looked to be working quite well for him. Besides his first recounting of his experience with the savages, Jungkook refused to speak about it again, further less about how he felt. Though the attacks from the savages had halted for the passed week or so, Mara was still overtly paranoid. Her concern over Jungkook's safety had begun to worry Jimin, as not only it kept her on her toes all day, but it also kept her awake at night. Though some people weren't quite fond of her, she felt safe surrounding by strong men who were capable of doing things she wasn't. She had hoped for the savages to abandon their pursuit of her, but the silence that ensued the incident with Jungkook was everything except comforting. Silence from the regularly eventful forest was not always a good sign.

Jungkook wiped imaginary tears from his eyes as Mara rushed to the mirror in the spare bathroom.

Her eyes scanned over the wobbly mustache Jungkook had drawn on, and holding one eyelid closed, the girl saw the black dots and lines meant to be imitate eyes.

"All this in permanent marker," Mara sighed, turning to Jungkook with pursed lips. She walked over to him slowly, and the boy eyed her, snorting to himself.

"Yup."

Mara silently drew closer, peripheral vision on the marker in Jungkook's hand. Jungkook tried not to laugh, stepping away until his lower back hit the bed.

"I'm sorry," he apologized, still attempting to hide his grin by pursing his lips just like Mara. The girl did not relent, stepping up until she was close enough for her hands to dart for the marker. Jungkook laughed as Mara opened the marker and shoved it near his face, held back by Jungkook's strong grip on her wrists.

Mara couldn't hide the smile anymore, and she laughed as the tip of the marker got extremely close to his face.

"Let me!"

"No!"

"I'm gonna draw a penis!"

"No!"

"Are you two idiots ready?!"

Mara looked over her shoulder, startled by the new voice that dropped in. Namjoon stood at the doorway with crossed arms, giving the two strange looks. Mara backed away slowly, standing beside an amused Jungkook.

Namjoon sighed, walked away, leaving the two in momentary silence.

Mara took this as her chance and she drew a line down Jungkook's face. The latter laughed,

"It's washable anyways."

A week had passed in which a troubled Mara worked to earn her place in camp. Through the week, Taehyung's contemptuous attitude had begun to diminish. His acknowledgment of her was nonexistent, but at least his scorn was minimal. If anything, he would offer a single side-eye for the day before continuing on. Hoseok and Namjoon weren't the best to be around, but Mara disregarded them and sucked it up. Doing what was best for everyone was more important to Mara than fighting back at Hoseok's unnecessary quips or Namjoon's skeptical comments. She would grow thick skin and bear it despite how irate she became. The leader seemed to notice this, as his words would grow harsher, as if testing her limits.

After Mara settled into Jimin's bedroom, as per his requests, the girl felt a lot cozier—somehow. She didn't feel as out of place as she did in the infirmary: in everyone's way and where any kind of privacy was not guaranteed. She wasn't fully integrated into the group like she had hoped, but it was a start.

Jimin moved in with Taehyung. Though there was palpable tension between the two that Mara couldn't figure out, he had willingly offered to share his space. The two didn't talk much outside the room, but Mara knew that having to sleep on the same bed should've helped them initiate some kind of reconciliation. She didn't want to meddle in their friendship, nor give her unsolicited opinion, but she sure hoped they would be close again. The girl felt guilty for causing a rift between them, and despite Taehyung's dislike towards her, he deserved his friend Jimin and Jimin deserved his friend Taehyung. Taehyung was clearly closer to him than Mara was, and their friendship went far back, as much as Mara could tell.

Their friendship couldn't go to waste in a world where good company was crucial.

Mara could look at herself properly in the mirror now. Not every day was a good day, but when she was in good spirits, her reflection didn't bother her too much. Sleep was still difficult, but she ate every day now, and her strength was slowly recharging. Jungkook would often make her help him with the junk in the back by sorting good useful parts from the trash pile. She would lift heavier things every few days, just to help get more muscle. Jungkook would stand idle, watching and affirming what to throw and what to keep. When she was too tired he would intervene, ordering her to sit under the tree and take a break.

Just like this very moment.

Mara sat under the large tree, under the nice shade where cool air would swoop in and cool her sweaty face. She was sore all over, but it felt good to her. It felt like a satisfying ache that told her she had worked hard.

Mara looked over Jungkook's scratched up face, remembering the way the blood had slid down his face and onto her hands. His injuries had started to fade, but at the time it had shaken her up. She couldn't deny the absolute horror coursing through her in that moment.

"I'm fine," Jungkook softly spoke, glancing at her as he busied himself by sorting. His words were firm, but they didn't placate Mara's inner turmoil. It was guilt that plagued her, and despite her complete lack of control over the savages' actions, the girl couldn't seem to blame anyone else but herself.

Mara pursed her lips, nodding.

Jungkook sighed, "Stop that."

Mara shrugged with a chuckle, "I don't know what you mean."

"Stop making that face. Stop it."

Mara laughed.

"I'm here now, isn't that what matters?" Jungkook somberly spoke, slowly taking Mara's smile from her face. She wanted to apologize very badly, but he wouldn't let her.

"I just don't understand why they took it out on you," Mara spoke, frustration dripping from her voice, "If they wanted me they should've gone for me."

Jungkook dropped the piece of metal he held, the clang slightly startling Mara. She looked over, noticing his hardened gaze and the poke of his tongue against his cheek.

"Neither of us are an option. They're lucky I didn't kill them off one by one," Jungkook snapped, "The only one that didn't make it back home was Frozen Yogurt."

Mara paused, her eyes slowly blinking at him. He seemed way too in his thoughts to realize her stare. Mara gave him an odd look before a grin pulled at her her lips. Mara giggled to herself, attempting to cover it with her hand but failing to do so.

Jungkook frowned and eyed Mara, "What? What's so funny?"

Mara calmed herself down for a second, "Frozen Yogurt?"

Jungkook's cheeks turned red, as did the tips of his ears. Mara tried not to laugh, but her smile had given her away. Jungkook crossed his arms with a huff.

"I named him that," he mumbled. The "him" in question had been the white horse, who had disappeared that day and had yet to reappear. Mara wondered where Frozen Yogurt could've been, and if it was scared to be out there—alone.

"That is the," Mara struggled to talk through giggles, "Cutest name I've ever heard."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, still flushed. He grumbled under his breath things the girl could not hear over her own laughter. He continued with his chores as if deaf to her laughter.

"What did you name the others?" Mara curiously asked after calming down.

Jungkook side-eyed her, "M'not telling you."

Mara whined, "Why not?"

"'Cause."

Mara threw fallen twigs and tiny rocks at Jungkook as she plead for the boy to tell her. She hadn't heard anyone else name them, and Mara found the gesture to be sweet.

"It would be really nice if everyone was working."

Mara stopped what she was doing to stare uninterested at Hoseok. He stood off to the side with his arms crossed, glancing between the stone faced. Mara glanced at Jungkook, and they both shared a look.

"She did her part already," Jungkook called out.

Hoseok stared at the back of Jungkook's head as he continued to work.

"Shouldn't you be doing something else then? I don't think it's fair that you sit while everyone else-"

"I said she's good. She's just taking a break for now. She'll be back up later, right Mara?" Jungkook spared him not a single glance, annoyance clear in his voice. Hoseok scoffed when Mara nodded.

"Sure would be nice if I could take a long break," Hoseok muttered.

"Why don't you?" Jungkook challengingly asked.

"It's a luxury we can't afford," Hoseok side-eyed Mara.

"Well then, don't you have stuff to do?" Mara asked. Hoseok stared daggers into her, but she was unfazed.

"Plenty."

"Then it seems like you have better things to do than worrying about what I'm doing," Mara replied, faux smile beaming up at Hoseok. She returned to the conversation she earlier had with Jungkook, who looked pleased at Mara's response.

"You've gotten a little too comfortable don't you think?" Hoseok remarked, interrupting the conversation again. He didn't look all to annoyed, but there was judgement behind his eyes.

Mara slowly shrugged, "Was I not supposed to?"

Hoseok stayed silent.

"You've made room for me in your home and fed me from the food you grow. Am I not supposed to feel welcome? Am I supposed to forever tip toe around everyone?"Mara asked, hard gaze on Hoseok.

He chuckled, "You're supposed to be grateful. Instead you're just lounging around like there aren't things to do."

"I'm still recovering. I can't work for too long without completely exhausting myself. Then I really can't do anything. Is that what you want?"

"Looks to me like you just want to garner sympathy."

"What is your problem with me? What have I done to deserve your hatred?" Mara incredulously laughed.

"You're here and that's enough," he apathetically muttered.

Mara nodded, sitting back down from her previously defensive stiffness. She felt only acceptance for his hatred.

"Fair enough. You think I'm just leeching off," she shrugged.

"Hey, you're self-aware at the very least," Hoseok chuckled.

"All of these stupid preconceived notions are just a copy of Namjoon's. Wait, I'm sorry. Let me put this in a way your pea-sized brain can understand," Jungkook turned to face Hoseok, beginning to speak each word slowly into his face, "You can't think for yourself so you have someone else do it for you."

"Jungkook," Hoseok narrowed his eyes, "Your words don't mean anything to me."

"Oh, I know. You're just like Taehyung. Do you guys jerk each other off or something?" Jungkook mocked, smirk radiating impatience, "Sit in a circle and give each other BJs on Fridays?"

"Fuck you," Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"I bet you'd like to, wouldn't you?" Jungkook smirked.

Hoseok's face twisted up in disgust, "You're disgusting."

Jungkook wiped the sweat off of his forehead, nodding with his head back to the lodge, "Go on and take a break. Maybe you'll stop being so uptight and concerned about what Mara's doing."

"I hear Jungkook's been defending you left and right."

Mara met Jimin's gaze as he looked over his shoulder. She couldn't see his face quite well but there was a small smile on his face. Mara shrugged, looking out over the cliff at the forest below. In the distance sat the city, abandoned and forsaken in all its glory. There was still much to explore, so many dangers to bump into, so many useful things to discover. Whatever made life a bit easier was worth the hassle to find.

At least that's what Namjoon had said, Mara wasn't too sure.

Mara absentmindedly pet the horse's rear, marveling and it's soft coat, "I wouldn't say defending."

Jimin glanced back at her, giving her a weird look, "Then what would you call it?"

"I don't know. Just giving Hoseok the same energy he's giving us? I do feel really bad, though," Mara sighed.

"Why? Isn't it a good thing?"

Mara shrugged again. She'd gotten into the habit of doing that, "I'd hate for him to get on anyone's bad side just for the sake of defending me. He barely knows me."

"Jungkook isn't the type to defend anyone. Well, anyone except Jin. I hope you know that," Jimin commented somberly. This made Mara pause any rambling thought racing through her brain. Confusion spread and she mentally took a step back.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Jungkook used to be such a sweetheart. And then this new life slowly crushed his spirit and when it came down to us he grew distanced. He's a good kid. He was just robbed of his last few years of childhood," Jimin softly lamented, "I guess he likes that you share the same interests in some way?" he shrugged. Mara's heart ached, and now more than ever, she felt his pain. She could relate to him more than anyone and now she understood why.

"I'm surprised he even talks to you that much. Usually he keeps to himself or messes around with everyone. No in-between. He gives us such a headache and he's caused so much trouble but I think it was his way of reaching out to us even when we refused to listen," Jimin sighed, "I feel terrible."

"There's plenty of time to make things right. I think you should start. Everyone could use a bit of healing," Mara suggested, "Even me."

"I'm just glad you two are getting along. You two are alike in many ways you know?" Jimin whispered in amazement, shaking his head, "I like you a lot. I feel like Namjoon knows what he's got, too."

"I think he's way too cautious. He wants to keep everyone safe, but it's costing him his relationship with everyone," Mara muttered.

"Yeah..." Jimin whispered, "Somewhere in that hardened heart of his, he knows you're a good person. He just doesn't want us to regret our decision."

"Do you think you will?" Mara cautiously asked, slightly peering from her peripherals at Jimin's face. His smile widened and he shook his head. Mara's stomach dropped in relief.

"That's an easy answer."

Mara smiled, "You're stuck with me."

"Like I've said before, you're the one who's stuck with me. Stuck with us now."

Mara bit her lip, "That night we fought...I was outside alone and Jungkook found me and offered—no, demanded— to play board games out of nowhere." Jimin frowned in confusion, but he listened intently. He guided the horse down several feet down from the cliff, coming back down towards the path that lead back to the lodge. They could see Jungkook from afar, also on a horse. They'd been looking for Frozen Yogurt, only lazily strolling the perimeter as to not go too far. Hoseok watched them from above, guarding their surroundings from the watchtower.

"I'd never felt such a relief from doing something so casual. So benign. I actually slept well that night. And it makes me regret ever knowing anything except loneliness because now I don't ever want to leave this group—this house," Mara cleared her throat of the knot that had started to form, "So I really hope you guys don't regret letting me in."

"Never. I'd never. Take back those years of play and company you missed out on when and if possible. You and Jungkook deserve that," Jimin nodded, giving her a reassuring look.

"When you're done chatting, maybe you could give me a little heads up."

Jimin jumped, startled by the voice that rang from the walkie. He took it out of his back pocket hastily, cheeks turning red when realizing it had been on. Mara covered her mouth, realizing that Jungkook had heard some, if not the entirety, of their conversation.

"Right um," Jimin closed his eyes momentarily to straighten his thoughts, then he pressed the button to speak,  "Nothing over here nor up the cliff. You could spot him from a mile away but I don't see em."

"Can't see Froz- him from the other side of the wall either," Jungkook radioed back, and from afar Mara could see him turn his horse towards them, staring in their direction. A smile crept on Mara's lips at the slip up, and she wondered if anyone else knew that he had named the horses.

"Maybe it'll wander back some other day. Can't waste our time on a horse-"

"It's our only way of transportation. One less horse means more of a burden on the other horses and they'll get tired faster," Jungkook argued.

"We can't go looking for it, Jungkook. Who knows if it's been eaten already or taken by someone else," Jimin sighed.

"Yeah."

Mara could sense the annoyance, but Jimin was right in her opinion. There was silence on the radio, but Jungkook hadn't moved. He had halted, continuing to stare in their direction.

"Hey...is Namjoon out here too?"

Both parties frowned, looking at each other as Jimin talked into the walkie, "No. He said it was our problem and he would be inside helping Yoongi with the radio. I mean, Hoseok's in the tower? He's looking out, too."

"Guys...let's go back inside."

"I thought you wanted to keep looking?" Jimin chuckled.

"Get back inside. Now."

At his demand, the hairs on the back of Mara's neck stood up. Jimin seemed to go rigid at the sound of Jungkook's emphatic voice, and he was quick to prompt the horse into a gallop. Jungkook turned his horse in the opposite direction, heading back to the gate with haste. There was no time for questions as they rushed down the east wall, but Mara was far too curious to not look back.

When doing so, she held Jimin's shoulders with a death grip.

A glowering Josiah menacingly stood in the distance, several feet away from the wall as he stood beside a tree. His tall and muscular frame was especially intimidating, as she knew that in a fight against him, losing would be her only option. Against Jungkook and Jimin perhaps he would lose, but the images of him storming towards her begged to differ.

"Open the gate!" Jungkook shouted up at Hoseok, who did so frantically. Mara and Jimin weren't too far behind, catching up just as Hoseok was halfway through opening the gate, allowing the three to rush into the first chamber. Hoseok closed it back up, but not without them getting a glimpse of the figures hiding behind trees.

"There had to be at least five," Jungkook rushed out, riding his horse towards the ladder leading up to the watchtower. He climbed off and haphazardly tied the horse to a rung, drawing his gun and climbing up the ladder.

"Go get Namjoon! Tell him they're back!"

Jimin obliged with a stern nod and hurried them on horse to the front door. He jumped off once at the porch, lending a hand to Mara as she followed. They burst through the doors and Mara stayed behind as Jimin flew up the stairs. Mara's eyes shifted wildly as she mentally debated.

Mara carefully waddled towards the greenhouse, bearing an arms full of clay pots that Jin had requested. She'd been laboring all day, sweating profusely through her white clothes and embarrassingly staining them. Mara groaned as the sweat dripped down into her eye. She came around the corner, spotting the tools that hung against the wall. She did a double take, her eyes spotting something she hadn't felt in her hands for a while. Something she had lost in that dreaded cave a month ago.

The machete glistened in the sun, looking so new and sharp that Mara wondered if it had ever been used.

Mara ran down the hallway, exiting through the back door and making a hard turn, facing the arrangement of tools hanging from the racks. Her eyes landed on the machete, and she gave it no second thought before snatching it from the hook, running around the house at full speed towards the gate. She wanted to get there before Namjoon could, afraid that upon seeing her with a weapon, he would quickly demand for it to be taken from her.

Mara got to the gate with heavy breaths, feeling pressure in her chest as dreadful thoughts swirled in her brain. The forest and the sounds of running and her heart beating in her ears made for an overwhelming cacophony. The girl looked up, met with Jungkook's gaze. He looked down at what she held tightly, hesitantly nodding as if in silent acquiescence. When glancing at Hoseok, he looked to be outraged by her decision. He was too concerned with what was at the other side of the gate, however, for he quickly turned around to keep whoever was there at gunpoint.

Mara was beginning to regret her decision.

"Just for right now. I know how to use this," Mara whispered to herself.

Mara felt a presence beside her, and upon turning, a scowling Namjoon eyed the machete, then her. His gaze seemed to turn cold, and his jaw clenched shut. The veins at his neck protruded and he stepped onto the ladder without a single word. His gun was slung onto his back, bold fury exuding from his tense back.

"Not the right time, Mara," Jimin muttered under his breath, giving the girl a disapproving shake of his head. Mara felt at odds, unsure of what to do next when she had already made her choice.

I'm just...scared.

Namjoon stood at the top, looking down upon forest with an exasperated sigh. He swung his shotgun to the front of his body and held it firmly, and despite the annoyance in his face, he seemed to hold himself together well.

He cocked his shotgun, "I told you what would happen if you stepped foot here again."

Lilith grinned, her dark eyes disappearing behind her squinting lids. Her sinister grin bore prominently yellowing teeth, which subconsciously caused the curl of disgust on Jungkook's top lip. His eyes shifted between close-to-nude bodies that had only their most intimate parts covered. The lad shifted uncomfortably at the one in the center, who stared blankly up at Namjoon before switching to Jungkook. At the savage's sneer, Jungkook gripped his gun tighter.

"And yet here we are. Alive and well. We're starting to think your threats are empty," Lilith chuckled, tilting her head in a mocking manner. Namjoon had no reaction, and instead he mirrored her actions, voice holding no hint of contempt but rather cynical curiosity. Mara felt her blood run cold, and she gulped down the knot in her throat. Jimin glanced at Mara, deep breath raising his chest.

"You tried to take one of my men. What was that about?"

"An eye for an eye," Lilith called out. Two more men appeared from behind the trees, making it a total of 5 men and woman standing before the gates. The leader of the savages had yet to speak, only making his presence and authoritarian aura known. Lilith seemed to be his spokesperson, almost like a recruiter in Mara's eyes.

"What the fuck does that mean?" Namjoon scoffed.

"You have something that is ours," Josiah proclaimed.
Mara gripped the machete tightly. She didn't belong to anyone, and she'd be damned if they were taking her anywhere alive.

"And when you have something that is ours. We take something that is yours. Simple," Lilith airily spoke, as if some kind of animated character trying to sound sweet and innocent. The gruesome displays in their cave severely proved otherwise.

"We don't have shit that belongs to you," Namjoon snapped, "I'm trying very hard not to act on impulse but you're forcing my hand here. Has anyone ever taught you about not poking the bear?"

"All I see is a pushover," Lilith chuckled, "It would be so much easier if you just gave her up. We would take better care of her."

"She doesn't want to go with you," Jungkook scowled, his brusqueness catching Namjoon's attention.

"There is no one that wants her more than our leader. There is no one quite like her. She was meant to be with us. She was meant to be by our seraph's side," Lilith preached, soft voice making Mara want to rip her hair out. Mara's dread was growing as she realized the reason for their persistence. They didn't want to kill her, no.

They wanted her to be some type of partner to the leader.

Mara wanted to throw up.

"You either give us Mara-" Lilith began, interrupted by Namjoon's challenging words.

"Or what?" He smirked.

"We've been over this, Namjoon," Lilith sighed, the name drop wiping Namjoon's smirk clean off his face.
Namjoon was speechless, Mara also left stunned, unsure how they even knew his name to begin with.
Namjoon looked down over at Mara, the girl looking back up anxiously

"Mara, we've been watching you for so long. It just feels like you're running further from home," Lilith shouted out, somehow knowing that Mara would be standing right at the other side of the gates. The girl stared at the gate before her, shaking in trepidation for the future ahead of her.

"They don't want you. You belong somewhere you are desired, not somewhere you are seen as a burden," Lilith spoke with something akin to pity. Mara could not discern from her facade, and it was terrifying how good they were at getting under someone's skin, at manipulation.

"She's wrong," Jimin whispered over to Mara, who didn't look back. Her eyes had watered, and she refrained from appearing affected.

"Get lost, you fucking pervert!" Jungkook snapped, stepping closer to the edge of the watchtower. Namjoon placed out a hand in front of him, preventing him from lashing out. The leader of the savages cackled, also widening the grin on Lilith's face.

"I suggest you leave before things get ugly," Namjoon stoically suggested, leaving a disappointed Lilith to shake her head slowly.

"I'm afraid they have to get ugly if we're gonna see it through this disagreement," Lilith sighed.

The air grew thick with tension, but it was then that the silence was pierced. It rang in the air and into the ears of everyone within the radius.

Mara's eyes widened as did everyone else's.

Gunfire reached their ears, echoing through the forest and within the walls of the camp. Scattering could be heard as the savages rushed off, diving back into the forest they had come from.

Everything seemed to move at half the speed as some clambered to get down from the watchtower. Namjoon was shouting orders but it all sounded muffled in Mara's ears. She froze in place, staying close to Jungkook in the case of the savage's return. Jungkook watched the others race to the back of the camp, concern and dread in his wide eyes.

Namjoon looked down at Jin, watching as he bled profusely onto the wood of the platform. Jin hissed and groaned in pain, hand applying pressure around the arrow that had pierced his left shoulder. A gun lay abandoned beside him, still hot to the touch. There were tears in his eyes and his lips quivered as he helplessly cried out.

"They took Yoongi!" He sobbed,

"They took Yoongi!"

——-

wethenaive

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.1K 94 30
They all happy with each other... but a deadly virus started to take place in seoul. Not only zombie but Old enemies... old friends... past... and ev...
84.7K 3K 61
Disclaimer: *This story was heavily inspired by the video game called 'The Last of Us' and any similarities will be because of that. Most characters...
2.3K 231 47
When an apocalypse starts in Jeon Jungkook's high school, resulting in most of the student body exhibiting zombie-like behaviour and rapidly spreadin...
26.7K 881 56
COMPLETED [currently rewriting] When the world goes to shit, its brings the most unexpected groups of people together What happens when polar opposit...