My Fake Marrige To Michael Ja...

Oleh Desglizzy

Hello my name is Yn Ln and I'm a ordinary women. I'm 33 and I live in an old run down apartment in California... Lebih Banyak

My Fake Marriage
The Big News
They're Here
My New Home
Where Did He Go
Oh, No
Breakfast
Baby
Sweet Moments
InterView
Get Up
Uh Oh
Cheers
Ugh!
Interview
Interview Pt2
Michael!
Hood Sisters
Heartbeat
Cant Be
Candy Apple
Am I Gone
Hospital
Im Not Crazy
Mental Springs
Betty
Away!
School
At Mike's Home
Working
Shopping?
Scroller.
Sunday.
Whaaaat!?
Updating!!
About Lastnight
Paris
The Flight
Awww
Eiffel Tower
Eiffel Tower pt 2
Im Done
Not Leaving
I Cant
Just For Awhile
Just For Awhile Pt.2
Doctor
Beach
Labor part 1
Labor part 2
Labor Part 3
My Babies
I've Decided...
Going Home
The Big News
You're Not Going
Goodmorning...Red Bird!
At last
Author Note

Please Dont Judge Me

2.9K 125 7
Oleh Desglizzy

Yn Pov

Michael didn't come back until later own. When he came back he didn't talk. He just rolled Summer over to him and picked her up. I was feeding Princeton.

Me- Yours daddy is being mean. *Looking down at Prince*

Mike stayed quiet.

Me- Why are you being like this. It's not like we haven't talked about this... I told you how I felt. I told you I'm coming back and yet you're being this way to me.

I'm on the verge of crying.

Mike- Why won't you let me help you...*Playing with Summer's Hair* ..I feel like you want to leave..

Me- When I was young I had dreams.....I still have them. I told myself to never depend on no man. I don't want your money because I'm not here for just that. It's yours...you worked hard for that. Let me work hard for myself Mike so one day I can finally feel like I've completed something in my life. If you want to know they honest truth *Gets Teary eyed* I'm broke! I have nothing in my name... That's why I want you to take them for now because i can't be there supporter finically. *Breaks Down*

Mike- Why didn't you tell me this.

Me- Because you were gonna try to offer me money. I don't need help. I'm ok. Tomorrow I'm being released..I'm going to go look for jobs. I have a degree in law. Uncle Jerry helped me out with that. But when everything start happening with my father I just didn't care anymore. So tomorrow you go your way. I go my way. I'm gonna try to find business somewhere. Don't worry about me. I have a place to stay and a car. That's all that matters at this point. *Sighs*

I looked down at Princeton because I thought he was sleep but he was wide awoke smiling up at me. So I gave his nose a little kissy.

Me- Hey sugar cookie. *Kisses his nose*

Princeton- *Smiling*

Mike- Oh no, hear we go with the pet names.

Me-*Laughs*

Summer then vomited on mikes shirt.

Mike- Oh summer! *Carries her to the sink* You've made a big mess. *Cleans her face and his shirt* But that's ok. *Rubs her cheek and smiles*

Me- Don't you wanna go change shirts?

Mike- I actually enjoy having my daughter vomit on me. *Chuckles* But sure because it does smells. *Hands summer to you and walk to the back room*

Me- You made a mess mess on dad dad shirt shirt. *Talking in baby talk*

She smiled at that. I can tell she's gonna be a prankster. Mike came back out and all 3 of them started to yawn.

Me- You can go to sleep if you wanna.

Mike- Nah I'm ok. *Picks up Prince*

I started to sing a nursery song to get Summer and Prince to sleep. Next thing I know all 3 of them are knocked out. Mike was laid out on the couch and Prince was on his chest. How cute.

Me-*Snaps a pick*

Summer was in my arms sleeping sucking her pacifier. I took a picture of that too and uploaded it on ig and Twitter. My ig pic ended up on The Popular page and I was trending on Twitter. Wow.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.4K 21 21
Loneliness. Depression. Broken. Scared. Devastated. Hopeless. Mournful. Disheartening. Bleak. Joyless. Somber. I have no one. Depression and Loneline...
70K 1.6K 38
Stephanie is a 29 years old and lived in a very small house when she was little. She didn't have much growing up. Not much money, food, or friends. B...
5.2K 181 7
"Some people have purpose, others don't." GENIE MITCHELL could confidently say that she lived the most ordinary life. When moving to California, she...
7K 159 15
Some fluffy, angsty, and smutty MJ imagines and one shots for you guys!! Feel free to leave requests/ideas for new stories in this series. Enjoy ;) ...