Where Did He Go

Yn Pov
The next morning I woke up and saw that Michael wasn't here. So I just put on his red silky pajama button down shirt because I was half naked. I then walked downstairs and michael still wasn't there.

Me- Lucy where's Michael?

Lucy- Goodmorning Mrs. Jackson and he went off to the studio. Jerry called and said he will need you to take lunch to michael.

Me- Ok. *Takes a watermelon*

I went to take a shower and after I put on some tan skinny jeans with a pink blouse and pink curvy heels. I applied natural make- up and pink lip- stick. Then I curled my hair. When I was finish I was gonna call a taxi but Lucy told me my car was outside. When I got out there I saw a white Benz with white rims. I was over joyed. Anyway, I got in in put on my shades. And I put in the address to michaels studio.

**After the 30 min drive**

I walked into the studio and random people congratulated me. I just smiled.

Me-* knocks on the door*

Unkown person- Come in.

Michael- *singing in the booth* I'm gonna make a change. For once in my life- Oh hey babe. *Takes off headphones*

Me-* Smiles and waves*

Michael- * Walks out and hugs me* What brings you here?

Me- I brought you lunch.

Michael- Thank You. *Kisses you*

Me- *Kisses back*

Michael- Sorry I left this morning without telling you. *Hugs me around my waist*

Me- It's ok. *smiles*

Michael- I missed you. * looks down at me and sway us back and forth*

Me- *giggles* I'm gonna go now. *Stands on tippy toes and kiss his cheek*

Michael- I'll walk you out.

Me- K.

When we got outside we stood by my door.

Michael- Like you gift?

Me- Yes! It's awesome.

Michael- *Chuckles and opens the door for you* Bye sweetheart.

Me- No ones around Michael.

Michael- Yea there is..paparazzi.

Me- Oh.. Ok then bye *kisses and hugs him*