Mental Springs

Yn Pov
When we got to mental springs I had to check in. Then they took me to a room and gave me a white gown. And I had to take my hair out of the ponytail. They took everything from me. Then I was put into a room.

---Mike Pov---

Joseph- I don't care Michael! You are not gonna have a crazy wife running around here.

Mike- She's not crazy! And she has my children inside of her!

Joseph- Then why would she do what she did!? And how do you even know there yours?

Mike-*Shakes head with tears in his eye* Your sick.

Joseph- I started this! You would be nothing without me.

Janet- You being unfair Joseph.

Kate- Just come down Joseph.

Joseph- You all be quiet! Nobody hasn't told me anything! I didn't even know you were engaged with or had kids on the way! *Looks at mike* You are NOT allowed to see her. And I mean that! *spits toothpick out and walks out*

Kate-*hugs mike* it's ok.

Mike- Don't even tell me it's ok. *walks away*

The next morning I a woke and went to Mental Spring. The whole ride there was long. Then we made it. They sat me in a private room and a few minutes later Yn walked in.

Yn- *Runs over to me and hugs me*

Mike- *Hugs back and close eyes*

I was about to late go but..

Yn-No, hold me.

So I hugged her a little longer until I told her we had to talk.

Yn-*Sits* Ok.

I tried to look every where but in her eyes.

Mike-Um..we c-can't..uh the fake marriage is off....*Looks at the floor and whispers * I can't see you anymore.

Yn- Wait what? *Gets loud* I don't think I can hear you correctly *Cries* because I don't wanna think your saying what your saying. *Looks him in his eyes*

Mike-*Sheds a tear* I'm sorry..

Yn-*Cries* No no no! *Yells* I'm gonna be alone with twins!!!!! Is that what your telling me! I didn't ask for this life style! You can keep your 8 million and I can keep my kids! *Yells*

Doctor- *Bust in and picks her up*

Yn-*Screaming and kicking* Stick me now! Just take me out my misery! *Calms down alittle and looks at me* Why? I have been nothing but good to you. *Cries and shakes her head* Whhy.. *Leaves room*