Whaaaat!?

Yn Pov

Photographer- Ok so now we are going to do a naked picture.

Me- Huh!?

Photographer- You'll have shorts on. Just not a shirt....or bra.

Me- Ugh.Do I have to?

Photographer- Yes now go change.

Me-*Looks at Mike*

Mike-*shrugs*

Why on earth do I have to take my shirt off!? They better be lucky I brought some white shorts! After I finished changing I walked back out to the beach with a robe on.

Photographer- Ok Mike I want you to sit in the sand by the water and I want you, Yn, to sit in-between his legs. And please unwrap the robe.

When I got settled in between mike's legs that's when I took of my robe. But I quickly covered myself.

Photographer- Now Mike but your hand on her belly.

Mike- *Does what he is told*

The photographer took a couple of those shots and then we had to stand and Michael had to kiss my stomach. I think he was happy about that part. After those shots I went and changed back into my dress and me and Mike went for a walk along the beach.

Mike- What did you think about the pictures.

Me- They were really nice.

Mike- What about the photo shoot?

Me- I liked it...except the part when I had to get half naked. *shivers*

Mike-*Chuckles and looks down* Your body looks nice to be a pregnant women.

Me- Thx. *Looks down*

It was an awkward silence for a minute until I spoke up.

Me- My feet hurt. Think we should walk back. It is getting kinda late.

Mike- Brb.

I was starting to think Michael ditched me because he was gone for so long. Then I saw him coming back with a HORSE!

Mike- Here I got you a horse...since your feet hurt.

Me- Thank you and all but i have a fear of horses.

Mike- Come on it's not going to do anything .

Michael grabbed my hand and helped me up on the horse. I was so afraid. It started to move and Michael was walking beside it.

Me- Your not getting on.?

Mike- It's for you to ride on not me...Would you like it if I got on.

Me- Yes. I'm afraid.

Mike- Ok. *Climbs on in front of you* Hold on.

Me- Ok.

Mike- Are you holding on before I start moving?

Me- Yes. *wraps arms around his waist*

Me and Michael round for awhile..joking for a little. Until I saw a little fire. Then I realized it was a candle lite dinner.

Me- Awww. *smiles*

Mike-*Smiles* You like?

Me- Yea. It's nice.

Michael stopped the horse and helped me off. When I walked to the table I saw pasta and salad with a dinner rolls. And whine? Now he knows I can't drink that.

Me- Michael I can't drink whine.

Mike- It's not whine. It's grape juice. It just looks like whine...to make it look you know fancy. I already know you can't drink *Laughs*

Me-*smiles* and sit down.

During dinner me and Mike joked and everything. After dinner we got back on the horse and rode out into the ocean. Not far though. Then I got sleepy so we started riding back.

Me- Michael.

Mike-Hmm? *focus on the beach since it's really dark*

Me- Thank You...for today. It really made my day and it was fun.

Mike- It's the least I can do.

After that I feel asleep on Michael's back.