The Flight

Yn Pov

It's Friday night and I'm leaving for Paris. I haven't heard anything from anybody. Mike has me on a private jet with a random security guard.

Me- Excuse me sir.

SG- Yes?

Me- How long will it take us to get to Paris?

SG- Couple of hours.

Me- Huh! Nope *gets up* I can not be on a plane for who knows how long. We gone have to take a train, a boat, a car.something!

SG- It's ok. Trust me. Michael has everything just fine.

Me-.....Ok...*sits down and pulls out cover* I'm just gonna take a nap.

SG-*Nodes*

When I woke it was time to get off the plane. I got up and the security fraud got my bags. It was night in Paris so I went straight to my hotel. I'm so sleepy.

SG- This is your room key. Your in 430. The last room on the very top floor. *Hands the hotel person your bags* I'll be up in a second. I just gotta tell Mike we are here safe.

Me- Your staying in my room??

SG- No. I'm just gonna stand outside the door.

Me- Ok. Knock when you get up there so I can know your here.

SG- Ok.

Me and the luggage person got on the elevator and went up to the very top. When it was time to get off I took out my room key and walked to the very end. It was the only room on that floor anyways.

Me-*Mumbles to self* Now *tries to open door* what if there was a fire and he got me all the way up here. I'm not finna walk down all them stairs. *Door opens*

Luggage Person- *Unloads luggage*

Me- Thank You. *Tips him*

Luggage Person- Thank You. *walks out*

When I got settled in I just feel right asleep . I didn't even notice the Eiffel Tower in my window view.

The next morning when I woke i took a shower and was finna get dressed when I heard a knock.

Me-Come in!

SG- I have a box for you. It's from Mike.

Me-*Takes box* Thank You.

When I opened the box and I saw a note.

From Me to You

Wear this tonight as you meet me at "Prism" at 4 p.m. Don't be late!

Xoxo- Michael Jackson

I looked into the box and saw a silver glittery jumpsuit. It wasn't long it was short and beautiful! And I had the matching heels that hooked around my ankles and was open toed to go with it. I put on my jumpsuit and lotion up. After that I put on my heels. I was getting ready to do my hair when I hired of people busted in with bags. That sat me in a chair and started making my face up and doing my hair. When they were finished I looked in the mirror. My make-up was amazing! They applied grey eye shadow and silver glittery eye liner and clear lip gloss. My hair was LAID! They had it in long spiral curls with a tiara on top. What is that for?

Then they put on of those things around me that you get when your in beauty pageants. It said "#1 Amazing Mom" . I'm so confused right now.

Of course I added my diamond earrings and bracelets. Then before I knew it I was being rushed down the hall and onto the elevator and then into a limo.

Me- What is going on!?

SG- Your late!

Me- For what!? I need answers.

SG- Sorry I can't say.

Me- Godsh.