Get Up

Yn Pov
Since the interview Michael hasn't gotten out of bed....And it's been 3 days!

Me- *Stands by doorway* Mike come on, get up.

Michael- No

Me- Please

Michael-No

Me-MICHAEL PLEASE!! *Yells*

I think it took him by surprise when I yelled because I never yell so he took me seriously.

Michael- Fine...*Gets out* I'm out. Now what? *Blank face*

Me- Let's go to the amusement park.

Michael- No. I don't feel like it.

Me- It's in your backyard Mike. Come on. *Grabs his slippers*

Michael- Do I have to get dressed?

Me- No...........Just wear.....that.

Michael slipped on his slippers and I drove us (since he refused to drive) to the amusement park. And we got on the fairs wheel. But it was complete silence until I spoke up.

Me-.....I don't understand why your letting your father get the best of you...

Michael- I'm not.

Me-*Looks at him*

Michael-*Looks straight* You don't understand I had a dad but not a father. I wasn't allowed to call him "Daddy" I had to call him Joseph. I wasn't allowed to play with kids, eat candy. It was strictly business......Sometimes I think....that he wanted this life more than us.

Me-...I'm sorry. I didn't know.

Michael- *Teary eyed* .....You know, In my head I made a promise to myself..that when ever I have kids they aren't allowed to call me Michael..I'm daddy....*Looks at me* ..You don't know how bad I wanted to call him daddy *cries*

Me-*Hugs him* It's ok Mike... One day when you find the right one and have kids together you'll know the mistakes not to make.

Michael- ..... But I can't be too upset with him. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be where I'm at now...But I just hate that he had to be the one that put me here..where I'm at...Ya know?

Me- *Nodes*

Michael-...Thank you *Looks at me*

Me- For what.

Michael- Just for being a great friend..& listener.

Me-*Smiles* No problem.

Kate-* Yells from balcony* Dinners ready!

Michael- Ok mother! *Yells back* I guess..we should go.

Me- Yea.

Michael-*Opens fairs wheel door* After you my lady *smiles*

Me- Haha very funny. *Gets off*

Michael- No. It was lame. *Gets off too*

The whole ride to the house we joked.

Michael- Thanks for making me smile again.

Me- No problamo

Michael- *Laughs* now that was lame.

Me- *rolls eyes and smiles*