Villainess Will Continue Livi...

By AlstroemeriaAngel

I've been reincarnated into a villainess.... but i will live my life as usual without giving main characters... More

chapter 1~
chapter 2~
chapter 3~
chapter 4~
chapter 5~
chapter 6~
chapter 7~
chapter 8~
chapter 9~
chapter 11~
Chapter 12
chapter 13~
chapter 14~
Not an update!
chapter 15~
Chapter 16~
chapter 17~
chapter 18~
chapter 19~
chapter 20~
Chapter 21
chapter 23~
chapter 24~
chapter 25~

chapter 10~

6K 164 13
By AlstroemeriaAngel

Me and my brother went back to our home for Summer vacation.

I'll do whatever I want! I will sleep, eat, play and do nothing all day.

I decided to go to my brothers room because I was dying of boredom. There I see him with a box of sweets.

"..."

"..."

"Where did you get those?" I asked.

"Mom and dad bought us candy."

"Seriously! Why did no one tell me. Anyways, where is my box of candy?"

"Oh, this box is for the two of us. Here you can have some." he said while giving me the beautifully decorated box.

I open it and reach my hand into it. I feel nothing. I look inside it and there is nothing.

"Oh my god, did you eat everything!"

"Ooops"

"why didn't you save me some!?"

"like they say the early bird catches the worm. Besides I ate everything because I knew if I didn't, you would've ate everything."

"I don't even like candy. So its actually fine, young one." I say this to seem like I didn't care. I open the door while thinking 'I will totally tell mom about it.'

"Wait, Sis! I think I have one more left."

I quickly turn around.

 'Actually I might as well just spare him since i'm in a good mood today.'

I look at him and see him STUFFING THE LAST SWEET INTO HIS MOUTH. THISSS GUYYYYY IS JUST LIKE MY BROTHER FROM MY PAST LIFE.

"OH MY GOD. I'll remember this. I didn't even want the candy that much! You will become like a pig a-and and you will become unpopular with girls in high school!!"

"haha. Don't worry I exercise daily unlike you."

"WELL, I have fast metabolism. I don't need to exercise."

"Then what is that." he said while pointing at my belly. 

"Did you know that eating so much candy can get you sick.I will live longer than you!"I said angrily.

"You are older than me! I will live more than you."

"You will become a knight and they face danger every day, so I'll live longer."

"Well you're the fiance of the prince so you are targeted by assassins!"

"YOU are also targeted by assassins because you're the heir to the Soleil dukedom!"

"And you are the duke's daughter!"

"well youuuuu are.....this argument is getting pointless." 

"yeah, I agree. Why did we even start fighting?"

"I also don't remember. Let's just forget about the past."

"Why did you even come to my room anyways?" he said while tilting his head full of golden strands.

"Oh, I was bored so I decided to come." I

"I also have nothing to do. Let's go shopping then."

"Okay, But first of all we need to ask permission from mom and dad." I said.

Both of us rush down the spirally stairs to get down to the second floor to our parents. We go through the fancily decorated hallway and enter a huge lavish room.

"MOM, MOM! DAD! DAD!" me and my younger brother Anthony scream.

We go to the third floor and scream again.

"MOMMMM, DAAAAD!"

"Kids!! We are on the fourth floor kids!"

we climb up to the 4th floor already exhausted.

"What do you need kids? and next time just ask the maids or butlers to find us, instead of yelling across the entire mansion." mom said with an annoyed face. 

"Yeees!" we quickly answered.

"So we wanted to ask, could we go shopping in the town?" I asked.

"hmm, only if you bring guards along." after consulting with dad, mom said.

"And at least 4 maids. Be sure to return by 7" added father.

"Thank you Mom and dad! you are the best!" said Anthony like the suck up he is.

"THANK you sooo much!" I said sincerely.

I look at the clock and it's already 2pm. Wow that's a lot of time for our trip we have. We sit on a normal looking carriage as to not attract attention. It has a soft interior. 

I see my brother looking out the window. 

wow, he looks so masculine now. Before he looked like a girl but now he is looking like a pretty guy. He sure will be popular amongst girls in high school. I won't have a love life because I already have a fiancé. Fiancé who hasn't met me for like 7-8 years and who will abandon meeee.

Now that I think about it...Anthony is also the heroine's harem member. I hope he won't fall in love with the heroine because I know he will have his heart broken at the end.

I need to introduce him to a good girl.

"We are at the destination! Have a good day!"

"Yay! thank you!" We jump off the carriage and move into the busy streets.

Anthony drags me along to the weapon shop. 

"Woahh! Look at it Lilia! This sword is so well made." 

"Oh wow. I agree." I said because I don't know anything about swords.

"Lilia!! Which sword do you think I should get this one or this one?" He asks enthusiastically.

"Um, I don't see the difference."

"They are clearly different! Choose!"

"I guess the one on the right."

"Ew, but the blade is duller on that one. I will get the one on the left!"

"WHY did YOU even ASK for MY OPINION, If you will just IGNORE it."

He ended up buying a sword from a different shop.

 I also need to get some fun. We go around some other shops. Buy a cake for our parents, buy a lot of chocolates for the workers in our mansion. We stopped by a jewelry shop where I found a very pretty necklace for mother. It's an emerald in the form of a flower. It watches 

"Won't you buy yourself some jewelry?" asked Anthony.

"Nope, I used up all my allowance already lol."

"I have a lot left. I could buy you some."

"aww, thank you!"

"What do you want?"

"I don't know you could choose for me."

"How about this bracelet with pink sakuras."

"aww. That's so cute. Since when did you become so nice again?"

"You're welcome."

After we bought it. We went out and started to look for more interesting stuff. Anthony wanted to buy extra swords, so we went to a small shop near a desolate dark ally. Good thing I have my trusty guards with me haha. We entered the shop and Anthony went to the other part of the shop leaving me behind. I sort of started to look at the swords myself.

The craftsmanship is good. I look up and from the corner of my eyes I see SILVER HAIR.

I saw a girl with silver hair.

'IS THAT THE HEROINEE!!!!!! No, It can't be...

a guy with red hair shows up.

NO WAY, NO WAY  

IS THAT CHRISTIAN AND THE HEROINE MEETING EVENT.

AAAAAHHHH. wait, calm down im not even sure if that's the heroine. If she has red eyes, I am officially doomed. Christian the tsundere guy with red hair and blue eyes. THE LOVE INTEREST.

They started arguing.

OH MY GOD THATS DEFINITELY THE HEROINE.

I CAN SEE HER RUBY RED EYES.

The heroine went to a shop to look around for a sword for herself. She grabbed the sword she liked and then she saw another hand grabbing the sword as-well. This is the ultimate doki doki romantic event. Both of them started arguing over the sword. Christian gets interested in her because she is a pretty and mysterious GIRL who is buying a sword. A girl buying a sword is pretty unusual in this world i guess.

THISS IS HAPPENING REAL TIME.

OMG OMG WHAT SHOULD I DO!?

Oh wait, Christian isn't involved in killing me, so I guess it's fine lol.

I can chill out then.

la~la~la- OH HELL NO I CANT LET ANTHONY MEET THE HEROINE. Where the hell is he anyways.

"HEY ANTHONY WHERE ARE THE HELL ARE YOU?"

"Miss, He left 5 min ago." said the cashier.

"UGH, seriously. HE COULDVE TOLD ME."

"That young master said that he didn't want to disturb you."

I was zoning out for too long. I guess i'll leave now. I turn around and run. There I accidentally bumped into somebody.

I fell on my butt. 

"Look where you're going!"

"Oops, sorry."

I look up and there I see Christian.

"AAAAAHHHh."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.9K 26
In my life it was always, "You're the older sister be more mature." or, "Your sister is sick, you have to take care of her!" When it was my graduati...
422K 10.7K 43
This is bad! Really bad! It seems like I've died but why the hell am I not in heaven!? Instead I got reborn into the world of the famous dating game...
211K 2.6K 28
I'm a fan of Himiko Toga so I thought why not make a story about her.
501K 30.6K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...