A old FTO fanfic

By Madmagic101

Read in order if you must read it this I more of a book then one-shots but it's fine. This is mostly a Bryan... More

Info and TW
Camping
Under attack
Movie night
Movie night 2
Baking
Cold
Telling them
Lefou!
Im sorry
flower crown
Room mates
Writing
Pet
anxiety and hugs
Thats where we...
Sunrise
Cookies
How have you been?
Bryan?
Angry
Prank
Books and Bored
Singing
Bad?
3:00am
Past?
Kay's and Lefou's cafe
The plan
1:00am
Girls
Lack of sleep
Beach day
>~< I dont like you -~-
Cute
Back off!
Dads?!?!
The shrine
Ice pack
Oh no!
Dreams
Sleepless
Nope!
I was taged?!
Rooftop and stars
Saved by Jakey and Bryan
Futuer
Saving them
Beach and movie
Sick
Ok
Shippers get shiped
Seven deadly sins
Bees?! and sleep
Traning and flowers
Gravestone
Cutie<3
Yeah
SDS COVER
Tagged
!!Read!! Please
migraine
You sly mother trucker!
Gal pal
Mission (Draft)
So like yeah
Boyfriend and tea

Diner date

3.1K 34 8
By Madmagic101

Jakeys pov
after bryan told me about his parents I just wanted to give him a hug, I held back the urge to hug him in case he felt uncomfortable by it. I then saw his eyes water up my heart broke at the site, I stepped closer to and rapped my arms around him he hugged me back. "Thank you Jakey" he whispered to me through uneven breaths hugging me tighter. I keep hugging him until his breathing was back to a steady Pace. "Are you ok" I asked pulling back still keeping my arms loosely on his sides, his around my neck resting on my shoulders. "Yeah thank you again" "no problem" I smile at him. Then I feels nudge on my foot, I look down to see Olivia. "I should get going it's getting late" "oh umm yeah sure" Bryan says letting go of my neck. I let my arms drop "I'll walk you out I guess" he continued "yeah that'll be nice" I smile at him again "I'll walk you to the gate". we walked to the front gate "ok bye thanks for dinner" I thanked him. "Your welcome thanks for the company" he smiled. I started to turn to leave but Bryan grabbed my hand and pulled me in to a hug "thank you again" he said sweetly pulling away from me "bye have a good night" he leaned in close to me and kissed me, "Bye" I smiled at him flustered.

...ok fist time writing a fanfic idk if it's good or not hope you liked it Ye bye <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.3K 987 43
THESE ARE NOT SMUT THEY ARE LIME, FLUFF AND SOMETIMES ANGST! The one shots will take play though loads of different time periods and stuff but they a...
704K 15.9K 162
Hello, readers! This will just be a book full of cute and fluffy moments between you and Leo Valdez! (Although some may be depressing) I hope you guy...
12.4K 291 31
Basically I ship a bunch of ships from a bunch of different fandoms so I decided to make a one-shot book Pls skip to like, the first Skephalo story b...
3.3K 54 20
Ok so as the title says these are Michael Afton oneshots. I'm doing this because there were a lot of Michael Afton oneshots in my Afton Family onesho...