Transformer Human Boyfriend S...

By Usagi-chan252

This is my first ever scenario so please be gentle to me More

How do you meet
How you meet 2
Meeting Again (Autobot)
You Meet Again (Decepticon)
When He Stood Up For You
When He Stood Up For you (Decepticon)
When he ask you out (Autobot)
Idea?

Making it official (Decepticon)

390 15 4
By Usagi-chan252

Megatron: (You are at a party so here a dress) 

You have been invited (well...more like filling in your dad's place) to a wedding. He never enjoyed socializing unless it is necessary or if his presence means the results of the company profiting in any single ways. So here you are at the event, not even having the slightest interest in whatsoever. If this wedding has something that piques your interest, it would be the potential collaborations and possibly the free food they serve.

While you were watching the newly-wed couple, your mind cannot help but wonder whether the couple's love is actually real lovers, or if they are just there as a corporate contract. Is love realistic, or is it just a drug which only lasts for some time? It is beautiful, warm, yet so addictive and deadly. Guess you won't know until you either find enough evidence to prove this or experience it yourself.

Hey, isn't that (Y/n)?

Your right! Isn't she that famous 'Evil Queen' everyone has been talking about?

From what I heard, not only is she extremely influential but also very well respected.

I don't think she is influential nor being respected by people at all. I mean the money, the company, the relationship. Don't they all exist thanks to her father?

You're right. I never thought of it that way before. Isn't her relationship with the partner companies seem to be a really good thought?

Is it really good or just pretending to be good? Not to mention who knows what kind of relationship she has with them?

Not this crap again. Why is it that everywhere you go, people would talk about you like you're not even there? It's not like you're deaf or anything. This is exactly why you live somewhere far away, separated from these high social status people. They've got nothing else that is better to do rather than gossiping? Never mind that, let's just get over with this 'wedding' so you can go home and just take the weekend off, you thought. You were making your way back to your seat as the wedding ceremony began when you felt a harsh push on your back, the next thing you know is that you were falling. Someone has pushed you, and they've done it hard.

You didn't have the chance to even respond, it happens way too suddenly and thanks to the high heels you were currently wearing, you can't help but let yourself free fall to the ground. You did the only thing you could do: close your eyes and wait for the impact. You expect it, but it never came. Am I unconscious? Or is the time slowed down, maybe even stopped?

"Do I get a reward after saving a damsel in distress?".You recognise the voice, this familiar, metallic voice. You look up, to find your saver is no other than Megatron, embracing you in his arms. The moment his voice speaks up, everyone's attention is now on him, as if he is a living magnet, as everyone begins to murmur in shock. The director of the Decepticons group actually participates in this kind of occasion! Seeing all eyes on him now, you can't help but smile and nod a thank to him then quickly leave the scene before a crowd of ladies came rushing toward him, like metals meet a magnet. You look back only to giggle, seeing as Megatron is being drowned by women, young and old alike. 

Time skip.... 

You were having a few drinks and chatting to the girls that were standing at the bar with you. Besides nearly being embraced in front of everyone, the wedding wasn't half bad. You always thought to grab some drinks while having meaningless talks with girls. Somewhere in the middle of the conversation, the topic of Megatron came by.

"To be honest, this is the first time I ever see the man this close."

"Yeah same here. The guys are rather fetching, don't you think?" They all nodded in agreement before you know the whole thing became a discussion and Megatron became the main topic. "I'm kinda jealous (Y/n). You were in his arms as he saved you from your fall. So romantic."

The girls let out a dreamy sigh as they all wander off to their own little fantasy land where a prince will come for them in a way just like that. The topic about the incident came up, you then notice in the corner of your eyes another girl in the crowd has her eyes glare over to your side. As usual, when a topic piques someone's interest they will spot it among the rest, and unless that person wants to know more but afraid their deed will be exposed, they would dare not to approach it. There's only one way to find out if it's really her or not.....

"Oh stop it, girls. It was nothing. But I must really give my thanks to the one who pushes me." Just with that a loud slam was heard not so far from the bar. A girl who looks like she just came out of a fairy tale with a short puffy pink dress, her hair was tied-up in this darling pigtail that was tied in tiny ribbons. The girl sure has a lot of accessory on her as she approaches you with a pouting puffy cheek, anger in her eyes.

"What do you mean (Y/N)? Are you saying I push you!?"

"Oh my. I certainly did no such thing. I have not said any name now have I?" As you gasp and cover your mouth, hiding your visible grin, in shock. She was certainly taken back by your word, and struggled to think of some kind of combat. She was so frustrated she looked like she was gonna cry. On the contrary, to your thoughts, she actually cries. Her little tantrum causes a sense and gathers a rather big crowd around just to see what was going on.

"I-I didn't mean too!!!!! It was an accident!!!! Why are you being so mean to me!!!!" Now everyone's attention is on you but not with that same empathy in their eyes, but with a rather hate and disgust in their eyes. This is truly absurd. Can this girl be any more childish than this.

"What is all this ruckus about?" The crowd moved in in fear, people ran left and right to make space for the man that was behind them. The highlight of the night has come to regain his spotlight, Megatron. Locking her gaze into his, her eyes shine gleefully at the sight of him, a little too much for anyone liking. If you didn't know any better you would say this little brat is attracted to attention more than anything else.

"I'm being bullied Mr.Megatron!!" With tearful eyes, she ran towards him and you could hear the sound of her high heels touching the ground. While you and the rest of your gang just look at her with disgust. She moved quite fast, people took the assumption that they are quite close. That until they saw him purposely move to the side letting the girl slip right pass him as he walks over to your side instead. Kneeling down, taking your feet up for close inspection. You could hear people mumbling how it was odd for Megatron to be these affections to someone.

"Still hurt?" Everyone shush down when he glares back. His infamous bloodlust glare could send shivers down to someone spine even a mile away. He stood up once again, looking down on those who stood before him. Especially little miss princesses. Sneering down at her and asked.

"Did you push her?" Then pull you close by your shoulder. Bold, confident and mistakenly proud he started to state. "Apologize to my girlfriend." Everyone was shocked. The paparazzi was going berserk. You on the other hand just smile sweetly, while cursing inside.

'Even though I was the one who wanted to stop having us as a secret. But I never thought he chose to do it this way!?'

Starscream:

You didn't really understand how you got here in the first place, maybe backtracking a little bit to clarify things would be helpful. It started when Emily, your co-worker asked you to accompany her to this party her friend invited her to which she feels a little uncomfortable going alone. At first, you thought nothing of it, thinking it would be nice to go out every now and again socializing and maybe making a few new friends. For what you didn't know was the 'party' you were invited to was not the type you were picturing inside your head.

You imagine being on a nice big round table. There were people everywhere, some having a little chat together occasionally trying to start a conversation with new people and eating some food. While some people gathered around smaller round tables drinking and making out. There was soothing music being played by the band in the back. Rather than a DJ blasting music into your eardrums, everyone was gathering around a tiny round table doing their own thing, everyone drinking, talking loudly and making out. Your mind was running in circles as to every now and then, a guy would walk up to your table. With a drink in his hand, he would try to start a conversation with you. However, your mind was focused on other things, such as Emily, your friend, was nowhere to be seen. You can't remember where she went into the sea of people upon entering the club. Trying your best to be polite, you acted like you had been listening to the guy this whole time, despite having trouble actually keeping up with the conversation itself. Not that the blaring music was helping your problems. You made sure to always have your drink close to your side, not leaving your drink alone and unattended for too long. The idea of some guy dropping the drug into your drink was not fictional.

Some people just don't take a hint and leave you alone, they can persist but then again two can play that game. This one, however, keeps coming back. He thinks if he tries hard enough you eventually will be his. After a while of sitting around and after a few rounds of drink you were feeling iffy, you ask a girl, who Emily introduced you to as the birthday girl, to keep a watch of your drink as you went to the bathroom.

Time Skip...

Upon returning to the party your friend handed your drink back to you. You smile, politely before turning over to the bartender asking for another drink. Judging by warmth around the cup, you believe it has been unattended for sometimes, not to mention there should have been a clear larger handprint on the cup made by water vaporizing around the glass. After standing there awhile you started to consider going home, but thinking about Emily and what might happen to her when you go now.

"(Y/n), Is that you? Fancy seeing you here." A familiar deep voice caught you by surprise, the brightest smile you have the whole evening. Turning around, Knockout can clearly see the hopeful spark in your eyes, sweat dropping he heartily chuckle at your reaction. You truly don't strike anyone as a loud party kinda gal, let alone with the fact that this is a nightclub no less can seem a little intense for you. It like watching someone mistakenly left a kitten in a cage full of tigers.

He immediately took it upon himself to shelter and guide you through this hectic of a mess you've gotten yourself into. Actually, you already took it upon him yourself, clinging to him for dear life. He actually finds it pretty cute seeing you sheepishly following him around as you hold on to his top. After mindlessly following him for a while, he finally stops without you really noticing, causing you to bump lightly onto Knockout back. Meekly peeking out you notice you were in the VIP lounge.

The lounge is just curved into the room, dark in the barely lit room. It is not just the atmosphere but also the smell. Before it smelled like body odour mixing with cheap perfumes that clung to clothing and alcohol with occasional smoke. There are establishments that are more like restaurants now - all clean with waiting 'personnel'. There smoke twisted in its artistic way, forming curls in the gloom, illuminated only by the bar lights. Oddly enough there was no unpleasant smell present here unlike the other, but it has the rather sweet scent to it. You can't tell whether it is the fancy bouquet or the vapour.

"Knockout!!! I ask you to get me another drink and you come back with another girl!!!" Even in the dark and cloudy room, you can clearly tell someone is marching your way in a very fast and seem to be very angry.

"Chill Starscream. This isn't just any girl~ Guess who I found~?" Knockout leaned to the side to reveal you to the SIC. There was a short moment where Starscream's face washed blank with confusion like his brain cogs couldn't turn fast enough to take in the information from his wide eyes. Every muscle of his body just froze before his hands automatically curling into fists at his sides, fighting the urge to blow up in front of the rather timid girl. There was something stirring up in him making his blood boil. For some reason, Knockout looked more despicable than usual to him. His mouth began to form calmer words than the one his mind was screaming.

"(Y/n)..... What are you doing here?" He breaks up a painful smile. Despite its purpose was to not scare the already petrified girl anymore but the effect was the other way around. Your reaction tense up. Knockout stood there and sweated a little before hesitantly speaking up for the both of you. "(Y/n) was accompanying a friend here, she wants to catch a ride home."

"Is that so?" His voice was dark and as if there were acid dripping from the corners of his mouth, the things he was saying could give anyone the chills. You watched them without ever looking away. You could hear Knockout's heart hammering. Cold sweat glistened on his furrowed brow. He tried to keep it casual with no sign of hesitation as he went to get his car keys.

However, he was stopped by Starscream grip tightening around his wrist. Since when had the seeker this much strength before. Knockout was wondering about the meaning behind the seeker's behaviour. However, he stopped as Starscream eyes said it all

The fear ran in Knockout's veins but being a Con has its benefits, he learnt how not to show any emotions on his face. His complexion remained pale, his eyes were the same as if he were shopping for clothing. He let out an understated sigh and turned to leave, showing he knew when to back down.

You were honestly confused about the whole ordeal, trying to process exactly what just happened. It might have been that due to the music, despite getting significantly muffle off due to the soundproof walls, you still barely make up what they said. Still consume within your thoughts, till you are pulled out of your trance by a warm large hand placed on your shoulder. It was Starscream. He was still salty about something, but looking at his face reminds you of a cat hissing at a water hoe. You couldn't help it but just giggle.

Before you even knew it, you both were walking to his car at a parking lot just outside the club. It wasn't that he didn't let go of your hand that bother you, rather, it was how quiet he was after the whole thing. It was rather unlike Starscream to be this quiet, even back at the club his 'talk' with Knockout isn't even a real talk to begin with. It worries that maybe you upset him somehow.

"H-hey Starscream. I-is something bothering you?"

"......I don't like people touching what mine......" You couldn't quite understand him, but that warmth, sincere in his voice, you know exactly what he meant. Seeing that tip of his ear was bright red only helped add more confidence for you. 

Knockout:

"Hey Knockout, what are you drinking?"

"Yeah, it's a Red Russian. You wanna have a taste."

"It tastes like candy." Knockout only chuckles at your statement while Breakdown looks like he saw a ghost or something.

"What?"

"You two sure you're not dating?" You nearly choked on the crimson drink. You could feel the heat growing in your cheeks, and it was definitely not the alcohol. Breakdown shrug and took a sip on his own drink. It either you were too casual about it or too oblivious about your action not to see it. He added. "I don't know you guys seem close. I mean didn't you guys just kiss a moment ago."

You pause, trying to recall from the moment you enter the bar to this very moment. There was no way you can miss something like that unless, which was unlikely since you barely finish a glass, you are drunk. Then everything just clicks... that cocktail was an indirect kiss.

"Not to mention, you would always text to check up on him. Accepting his invitations without hesitation. And you always sit next to him when we go out drinking. Heck if i didn't know any better i would say you two are a couple." He snickered.

A sudden realization struck you, mortified you were frozen on the spot as you process what Breakdown just said. Just this evening, you were texting Knockout how he was doing before he invited you to go drinking with them. You didn't hesitate or think much as this wasn't the first time he asked you out and thought 'well i don't see any harm in a few drinks if he is paying'. After that one time where the bar didn't have 3 stoll, Breakdown size already took both 2 seats to himself, it was logical to choose Knockout side. But then again..... This keeps happening repeatedly more than once and steadily became a regular recurrence to you that you didn't think much of anything.

Blushing would be the last of your problems, but what you did was go as red as a beetroot and radiate heat like a hot pan. No-one could have missed that, it was evadible. You wanted the earth to open up and swallow you whole at this point. As contrary to your reaction Knockout, who seemingly is still tickling with your phone, still holds a calm demeanor. Noticing you were looking, he only smirked before handing you your phone back.

A moment later you have a phone call, contact name 'My Prince'. Confuse as you were you picked up anyway. "Hello?"

"We already act like a couple, might as well be one doll." 

Soundwave:

You might or might not have gotten too comfortable lazing around the apartment for the past few weeks. Especially after the whole fiasco downtown. Soundwave suggested it be a good idea for you to lay low a little while until he can get all the missing person posters taken down. You've been living the dream life of a shut in NEET and you love it, nothing can possibly go wrong with being a NEET. Well, that was what you thought, until you completely finished all of your game, and Soundwave was off to god know what work he was doing. Bored out of your mind, you texted him.

Me:
Soundy!!!!!!!!! I'm bored!!!!!!!!!!!!😞

Soundy: 
Do I look like i care? 😐

Me: 
😨
…..Meanie

Soundy: 
You could help me clean the place up or test out some prototype for me. 
If you're desperate.

Me: 
Fine 😩

All honesty, you rather die than do the house chores at this point, might as well see what Soundwave has to offer to you. Melted down off the couch, you make your way across the residence and into Soundwave’s room. You dig your hand down the Prototype pin, to your disappointment almost empty. ‘Only one? Eh, beggar can't be chooser’ you thought.

Putting the disk into the computer, at first you thought it was some kind of program that just needed the extra. Surprisingly it was a game and it excitedly started the game. As a kid, games aren't just a form of entertainment, it is where you learn how to build not simply allies, but true friendships. You learn so much meaning you learn that without gamble you can never achieve greater height, and the fear of failure crumbles and more opportunity expands to fill every aspect of our pixelated reality. The trick is consistency, resisting temptations, giving of the self generously yet knowing when to rest and recover. 

After a long day at work Soundwave returned home with groceries on one hand and some beer on the other. Kicking the door shut, he noticed the house is rather quiet, a little too quiet. The apartment has not been this quiet ever since (Y/n) moved in, usually when he is home you are rushing down to the front door to greet him, and check what he brought back. He thought it was cute, kinda like having another pet around. It made him feel weird and empty without you, so he started searching the place. 

He finally found you cope in his office, out of all place, with only the computer light flashing different colors. Chips and empty bottle scattering around you. Just how long have you been in here he thought. At least he knows you are enjoying the game he makes for you. He makes sure to keep things interesting for you. Judging by the look of it, you're almost done with it soon anyway. He might as well sit there and watch. 

“F**k, tank down!!!! I repeat the lancelot down!!!!” Plus it is rather interesting to see you like this. 

You were so dead focused on the game, you hardly noticed Soundwave present. This last boss state was impossible to beat. According to one of the characters the Demon king has some kind of amazing treasure hidden inside his treasury, and the only way to get it is to beat him. Whatever the grand price might be, it is as good as yours. You will cut down this Demon king one way or another. Another 13 reset you finally won. 

You cheer and stretch before laying back down on your back, finally seeing Soundwave stare in the dark. You smiled and waved at him, and was about to say hello. But he stop you and pointed at the screen that was scrolling up on your prize. 

‘Congratulations! You won yourself a date with Soundwave!’ 

You look at it dumbfounded for a while looking at him and back at the screen multiple times. He didn't really show much expression, only typing something on the phone before showing it to you. 

‘If we date, I would help you grind for material whenever you want me to. I'll never dash your hope and make you cry. Nor will I ever abandon you when you need me?’

You grind and kiss him. 

“You got yourself a package deal.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 2.2K 42
Scenarios and oneshots. Requests are open, and no idea isn't worth asking. Mostly Tfp, but there are a few others.
1.2K 33 37
My first fanfic I wrote back in highschool. A celebration of all Transformers universes from G1 all the way to RID 2015. Characters from different it...
531 35 4
On a planet known as Cybertronians, beings known as Cybertronians, Intelligent robots that could think and feel inhabited the cities. Split into two...
20.5K 537 17
You and Jazz have been friends since well, long long back on cybertron, you started to fall helm over pedes for him, but he likes another femme, and...