Something Greater (Something...

By goldenjarry

Tour is over for Jenelle. She's back in the offices of MTV in Melbourne with new work partner Mason Andrews... More

Reviews
Welcome Back...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Harry Styles.
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80 (Final)
Bye my loves x

Chapter 17

17.6K 456 138
By goldenjarry

Jen's POV

"Jen there you are!" Sam walked over to me when Harry and I re entered the dressing room.

"Miss me already?" I joked with her.

"Yeah heaps," she rolled her eyes, "look this is serious I need to tell you something!" Sam was the type of person that was always goofing around, and her smile never left her face, so I knew by the look she was giving me that this wasn't going to be good news.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Can we maybe talk in private?" She glanced over at Harry, clearly being uncomfortable with his presence right now.

"Um yeah I guess..." I looked at her confused, and Harry nodded for me to walk away with my sister, as he joined the others in whatever game that had them so riled up.

"Okay so what's happened?" I asked her when we got to the corner of the room away from everyone.

"Bella just texted me, she's coming over to the apartment tomorrow to get the rest of her things," she informed me.

Bella and I weren't exactly on speaking terms anymore. We didn't fight, I didn't even resent her, we kind of just grew apart while I was on tour. We'd been best friends for years, and I never thought our relationship would strain, but I felt as though since she started dating her boyfriend last year she pulled away and gave him all of her attention.

She moved out last year while I was gone, and never got in contact with me. I guess I never tried to get in contact with her either, and since Bella was the type of friend who didn't use social media, I had no idea what was going on in her life anymore.

"Right, do you and Bella talk often?" I asked her.

"No not at all, this is the first I've heard from her! Katie told me she saw her with some new guy shopping in the city, and they were holding hands. I guess she has a new boyfriend or something."

Katie was one of Sam's best friends, and the type of person who knew everything about everyone. It was kind of sad I had to find this information out about the girl who was meant to be my best friend, from my sisters very own Perez Hilton.

"It's kind of sad how everything turned out, I mean everything was cool before I left for tour, now it's all turned to shit. I miss my best friend, she was always there for me and now she's a stranger. I need her especially now that, you know, but I can't even share this part of my life with her because she clearly doesn't want anything to do with me."

I was sad, and I was trying so hard to keep it together. I knew Bella had left behind a whole lot of stuff at the apartment when she moved out, so I always knew she would have to come back one day. Now that that day was here, I knew I would probably never see her again.

Everything was so bittersweet right now. I had just gotten back with Harry, and we were having a baby together, but at the same time I was officially losing my best friend. I could have tried harder with her, I could have flown her out to the U.S or something, but it was too late now to dwell on the could have, would have and should have's.

"That's just life dude, you don't need part time friends! She wasn't there for you when you and Harry broke up the second time, she was barely even there for you the first time! She was always too busy with her boyfriend, and it's her own problem that your friendship ended. You have Harry and me through this and Cal, and you have Ava and Mason, and mum of course! You have everyone in this room, and that's all that matters!"

She was right, I still had a lot of people that cared about me and clearly wanted me in their lives, so I had to stop worrying about my past and focus on my future. I'd see her tomorrow and hopefully she would be up for a conversation, and maybe we could repair our damaged friendship.

"You're right, I guess we'll see how tomorrow goes. Was there anything else?" I asked her.

"No that's all. I know the Bella topic is a touchy subject, so I didn't know if you wanted to talk about it in front of anyone else. I'll be there tomorrow too, I'm assuming Harry will be as well, so if Bella is a b*tch to you then Cal and Harry can roughly escort her out with her shit!" She laughed, and I couldn't help but laugh with her at the thought of the boys carrying her out of our apartment.

"LB get over here!" Eleanor called out, and Sam and I made our way over to the sofas where everyone was seated. I took a seat on Harry's lap and he wrapped his arms around me, tracing patterns with his finger along my stomach. I was barely even pregnant, but with how much he was already finding any excuse to touch my stomach, I knew how touchy feely he was going to be for the next eight months.

"The shows about to start, we're sitting up in a box today! Do you want to go up and start drinking early?" She asked me.

"No!" Harry and I said at the same time. Mine was a more polite no, his was very firm and shocked she would even suggest it type no. She didn't know I was pregnant, but he was making it quite suss right now.

"Okay dad, I wasn't planning on getting her drunk!" She laughed at him.

"No I mean, she's on some medication for her blood pressure, and the doctor was very adamant she couldn't mix them with alcohol, and he told me to make sure she didn't drink," he saved us both, and I was surprised at how good of a liar he was.

"Oh fair enough, well I'll drink for both of us then!" She nudged me and I laughed the whole situation off.

"I'm going to go up to the box with Sam, El and my parents! Have a good show, I'll be watching!" I kissed him on the lips. "And don't forget to put on an extra good performance, but do save some energy!" I whispered into his ear and tried to stand but he pulled me back down.

"I always have energy for you," he whispered back and I slightly blushed at the look my mum was giving us right now. I knew she couldn't hear what we were saying, but I was sure she had some idea since we were both smiling at each other like a pair of sex crazed teens on heat.

"Have a good show everyone!" I said before leaving the room and making my way up to the crowd to watch my boyfriend perform.

...

"So what were you and Sam talking about earlier?" Harry asked as we walked into my apartment. Sam and Cal were out getting food, so Harry and I had the apartment to ourselves for a bit.

"She was just telling me that Bella is coming over tomorrow to get the rest of her things," I told him. Harry didn't really know Bella, he had met her a couple of times but she was never really around when he was.

"You don't seem excited about it..." He stated the obvious. I lead him into my bedroom and flung myself across my bed.

"We're not friends anymore, I don't know what happened but we just stopped talking one day," I explained to him. He laid next to me propped up on his elbow looking down at me.

"Does it upset you?" He asked.

"What is this a therapy session?" I laughed at his question.

"No, sometimes it just helps to talk about this stuff. I want to hear about what's going on in your life, I have about seven months to catch up on." It always amazed me that he wanted to hear about my problems, and know about my life. I remember with my last boyfriend, I would try to talk to him about something and he would zone out and act uninterested.

I guess Harry wasn't like most guys, he genuinely cared about what I had to say, and sometimes I just thought he wanted me to talk just so he could hear my voice. He often told me how sexy my accent was, and I didn't exactly agree with him. I suppose to any Australian our accent sounded unappealing, but to everyone else it was the most interesting thing they'd heard.

"Well Bella and I were best friends for five years, this would have be the sixth, and we were pretty much inseparable. She was my opposite, she always brought me out of my shell and made me do things I didn't normally do. She was always the centre of attention wherever we went, and I was fine with that because I hate attention. Anyway since I went on tour last year we started speaking less and less, and Sam told me she was barely ever at the apartment anymore when she started dating her last boyfriend. I guess she just turned into one of those girls who made their boyfriend their entire world, and no one else really mattered. So when I got back from tour Sam had told me she moved out, but she still left a lot of things behind so I always knew she'd come back, but now that she's coming and taking everything, I think that will be it. I'm not upset that she left, I'm upset about how she left. I guess I thought our friendship was stronger than it actually was."

I didn't want to cry, I didn't even want to talk about Bella right now, but it did feel good to open up to someone about it. Harry took in every word, his face was a blank canvas so I had no idea what thoughts were going on in his head.

"You deserve better than that Jen, you don't need people like that in your life. As much as I love you, and as much as I want you to myself majority of the time, I never want you to feel like you have to make me your only priority. I want you to have a life outside of us, I never wanted you to give up friendships for me! Even with the whole Ashton thing, that hurt a lot, but I never wanted to be that boyfriend that told you who you could or couldn't talk to. I hope you know that!"

"I know, and I never want to be that girl that makes my boyfriend my only priority. You obviously mean the world to me, and I love you with everything in me, but I don't want to turn into the girl I hate. The girl who depends so strongly on her boyfriend that she has no life outside of him, the girl who pushes everyone away, the girl no one wants to talk to because they know it's a waste of time. I would never tell you who you can and can't hang out with, but I think we both know what is respectful and what isn't."

"I completely agree, I think it's important that you have friendships, even if they are with other males who prefer the company of other males," he bit down on his lip and I knew he was just being cheeky now.

"Are you jealous that I have a gay best friend?" I teased him.

"No, I would like to meet him properly though, you know, see who the mother of my child is spending her time with." I'd never get used to those words, "mother of my child" but I loved them.

"Well maybe I could get him to come over tomorrow after work, what time do you leave?"

"We have radio interviews and stuff all day, but we don't fly out until eight, so I'll come back once we're all done," he told me. It made me sad to think he would be so close yet so far away, Adelaide was only the next state over, but I had work so I couldn't exactly drop everything and travel the rest of Australia with him.

"Sounds good. I can't believe you have to leave me already," I pouted, pulling him down so he was on top of me.

"Remember that old saying, absence makes the heart grow fonder," he smiled down at me.

"I don't think it can get any fonder of you, it's at it's maximum capacity," I remembered Harry had said those words to me the first time I had to leave him after being officially together, on the boat where we made love for the first time.

"Now where have I heard that before?" he smiled down at me and kissed me gently.

"I don't know, but what I do know is I owe you an extra special kiss for hurting you this morning."

Since dating Harry, I had felt comfortable with my sexual desires to pleasure him. Before him and at the start of our relationship, I was shy and rarely ever initiated anything, but over time it just felt natural to want to be with him in a way that expressed our love and trust in one another.

"Oh so you remember that do you? I didn't want to bring it up, but since this morning it's pretty much the top thing that's been playing on my mind. I put an extra special performance on for you tonight, I think I earnt a reward for my efforts."

He was so cheeky but so charming at the same time, I could never resist him even if I tried, and he knew that.

"What the hell is with all the crotch grabbing all of a sudden?" I questioned him. I found it sexy, but he was never really like that on stage that I had ever seen.

"It's for you, don't you find it sexy?" his brow raised as he questioned me.

"Of course I do, but I would rather be the one grabbing it," I flung my hand over my mouth, shocked that I would even say that out loud.

"Don't be embarrassed," he laughed, removing my hand from my mouth, "I imagine it is you grabbing it, then I have to think other thoughts so people can't see the fact I think it's you grabbing it, if you know what I mean..." By the mischievous grin on his face I knew exactly what he was implying.

"Mmm, why don't you show me what you mean..."

"Or better yet, you can show me what I mean, because I know you know," he was so playful and sexy at the same time, all I wanted to do was have him squirm under my touch and hear that strain in his voice that always left me satisfied.

"Gladly," I sat myself up and pushed him down onto the mattress. I straddled his lap and removed my dress, leaving me just in my underwear. His eyes always bulged when I revealed my body to him, and it always gave me a confidence boost when I knew he enjoyed what he saw.

I leant down and kissed him, rocking my hips into his with enough pressure to receive a throaty groan in response. I tugged on the bottom of his t-shirt, letting him know the item of clothing was getting in the way, and I detached my lips from his so he could remove it.

I'd never get sick of the site of his torso. I knew every little detail of every tattoo on his upper body, and I loved every single one, even my least favourites, because they were his.

I pulled my hair to one side, looking down at him with a smile.

"Ready?" I asked him.

"More than ready," his gaze never left me. My eyes, my mouth, my chest, he couldn't seem to decide what caught his attention more.

Slowly I unzipped his jeans over his already hardened length. With both hands I pushed down the clothing, moving down his body with them until he was completely bare. I moved back up, positioning myself on my hands and knee's between his legs, pressing my hand against the underside of his length, feeling the warm smooth skin.

His breath hitched as I started rubbing around the spot I had learnt over the months we were dating, that had him squirming under my touch.

"Stop teasing," he groaned, growing impatient with my torturous actions.

I laughed to myself, shaking my head at how much I knew he hated when I took so long to give him what he really wanted.

Putting him out of his misery, I finally took him into my mouth and he moaned. I did all the things I remembered he loved most which made him tremble and cuss with every passing second.

His hand found my hair, pulling slightly but I didn't mind. The harder he pulled, the closer I knew he was. His hips shifted restlessly, and he jerked against my tongue and moaned my name as he reached his high.

I pulled away and let his breath even out before we continued on with tonight's activities. I watched in awe as his chest rose and fell, and his sweat covered skin glistened under the lighting in my room.

"I'm going to have a shower," I teased, and walked into the bathroom turning the hot water on. I removed my remaining clothing and stepped into the warm spray. It only took Harry all of thirty seconds to join me, and I knew I wouldn't be getting cleaned up in here with the look he was giving me.

"You honestly didn't think you were getting away from me that easily did you?" He backed me up against the shower wall, pressing his body against mine.

"I would never try to get away from you, I knew you'd follow," I brushed my fingers through his wet hair.

"Never forget that!" He said firmly before pressing his warm, wet lips into mine.

He cupped my thighs and pushed me up the wall, a routine of his I had grown well accustomed to by now. His kiss alone was enough to drive me crazy, and have my body begging for more.

"Do you remember the last time we did this in the shower?" I asked as he left the sweetest feeling kisses on my neck.

"You mean when I got to feel you for under a minute before you made me stop because you didn't want to get pregnant? Yes I remember!" He softly chuckled, thinking back to that night.

"It was the first time we had sex since getting back together, I guess you can call this de ja vu," I joked. Technically speaking this wasn't the first time we were having sex since getting back together if you counted this morning, but that was nothing compared to right now.

"Only differences between now and then are you're already pregnant, and second being I have full intention of finishing off what we started that night, right here!"

"Well show me what you got big boy!"

"Oh I'll show you alright!"

We both laughed and enjoyed being in each others embrace. I was a little nervous to see Bella, but this moment with Harry right now was all I wanted to think about, and I knew he was the perfect distraction to forget about what was to come tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 106 51
Finished with Blake Ryan's tour, Luke and his band, 5 Seconds of Summer, are in LA to get some songs recorded and to figure out the next step of thei...
8.9K 291 71
- A story of your average teenage girl falling for the boy of her dreams. Could everything really be as perfect as it seemed? - When Skyler met Calu...
572 55 51
You think you know what its like to live with a mental illness but, in all reality you dont know unless you are living with it. This story involves...
686K 33.8K 58
In which, Luke and Ashton fall in love but with a lot of bumps in the road LASHTON HEMWIN COMPLETED | BOOK ONE ASDFLKJHG5SOS 2014