My life's meaning |✔️

By titi_hendrix

A Stephen James book! (BWWM) "What the hell? No, get your ass in that house and beat Elijah's ass" she pulls... More

•|1|•
•|2|•
•|3|•
•|4|•
•|5|•
•|6|•
•|7|•
•|8|•
•|10|•
•|11|•
•|12|•
•|13|•
•|14|•
•|15|•
•|16|•
•|17|•
•|18|•
•|19|•
•|20|•
•|21|•
•|22|•
•|23|•
•|24|•
•|25|•
•|26|•
•|27|•
•|28|•
•|29|•
•|30|•
•|31|•
•|32|•
•|33|•
•|34|•
•|35|•
•|36|•
•|37|•
•|38|•
•|39|•
•|40|•
•|41|•
•|42|•
•|43|•
•|44|•
•|45|•
•|46|•
•|47|•
•|48|•
•|49|•
•|50|•
•|51|•
•|52|•
•|53|•
•|54|•
•|55|•
•|56|•
•|57|•
•|58|•
•|59|•
•|60|•
•|61|•
•|62|•
•|63|•
•|64|•
•|65|•
•|66|•
•|67|•
•|68|•
•|69|•
•|70|•
•|71|•
•|72|•
•|73|•
•|74|•
•|75|•
•|76|•
•|77|•
•|78|•
•|79|•
•|80|•
•|81|•
•|82|•
•|83|•
•|84|•
•|85|•
•|86|•
•|87|•
•|88|•
•|89|•
•|90|•
•|91|•
•|92|•
•|93|•
•|94|•
•|95|•
•|96|•
•|97|•
•|98|•
•|99|•
•|100|•
•|101|•
•|102|•
•|103|•
•|104|•
•|105|•
•|106|•
•|107|•
•|108|•
•|109|•
•|110|•
•|111|•
•|112|•
•|113|•
•|114|•
•|115|•
•|116|•
•|117|•
•|118|•
•|119|•
•|120|•
•|121|•
•|122|•
•|123|•
•|124|•
•|125|•
•|126|•
•|127|•
•|128|•
•|129|•
•|130|•
•|131|•
•|132|•
•|133|•
•|134|•
EPILOGUE
🚨THE SEQUEL IS OUT!🚨

•|9|•

52.7K 2.2K 1.6K
By titi_hendrix

Lauren Monique

"Mmm, this is so good" I moaned eating my sixth slice of pizza. "Pass me another one"

"There is no more, you ate all" Elijah said looking at me amused

"Can you order some more? It was so good" I said rubbing my stomach leaning on the couch.

"It's after twelve no one is open"

"I hate humans, always wanna go home and shit now I can't get anymore pizza"

"So you hate me?" I looked over at Elijah as he lifted a eyebrow slightly tilting his head

"No"

"That's good because I like you"

I looked at him again like he had grown another head. He likes me ? Shiid ok

"Yeah okay" I chuckled to myself

"I'm serious"

When I looked at him again I noticed his cheeks were slightly pink and his lips were tucked.

Sir little do you know, I'd sit on yo face and ride til I can't no more. You're fine as fuck!

"I like you too" I smiled

"That's refreshing to know the feeling is mutual"

"Indeed it is" I nod stretching "so tell me a little about yourself"

"What do you want to know?" Elijah's whole mood changed as he turns in his seat to face me.

Oh no sir, what the hell are you hiding?

"Just the basics, like your favorite color, favorite food and places you like visit"

"My favorite color is purple, my favorite food is lasagna and I like going to Paris"

"I would never guess you liked purple, black maybe but not purple." I chuckled

"Your turn"

"My favorite color is red, I don't have a favorite food. I never been out of this state but I would love to go to Bali."

"It's beautiful out there" Eli nods, I stared at him blankly.

"You've been there?"

"multiple times"

"I should've known" I shook my head

This man is a whole mafia leader, he can go anywhere he wants. He got moneyyy !

"What does that mean?"

"Judging by your cars and the gym you own, I can tell you have the money to go anywhere"

I won't say anything about me knowing he's a mafia leader. That's not my place. If he wants to tell me that should be his choice.

Elijah nods in response.

"Have you ever had a threesome?" I asked after a while

"No, have you?"

"Nope, but it's on my bucket list"

"What else is on your bucket list?"

"Skydiving, swimming with sharks, meeting Rico Nasty along with Summer Walker and jhene aiko, going to a Kevin Hart show, and last but not least drive da boat"

"That's a very interesting list but I have no clue who those people are except for Kevin Hart and what boat would you like to drive?" Eli asked confused

"Oh no sir, ima fix that right away. By the end of the week you'll know who they are, I can promise you that." I looked at him shocked shaking my head I shrugged "it doesn't matter what type of boat"

He smirked while nodding

"Shit, I just remembered I have another paper to do for one on my foreign language classes"

"When is it due?"

"In three days, I'll do it tomorrow but right now I wanna go swimming. There's a pool in the back of the complex."

"I'll have to make a quick trip home first"

"Okay, how far do you live?" When I asked that, he looked at me skeptical "I don't want to go with you or anything. I'm just asking to see how long it'll take you to get back"

"It's about twenty minutes away give or take" Eli says after awhile

"Well you should get going then" I stood up going towards the staircase. "Lock the bottom lock on your way out"

***

I had on a black and purple two piece with black biker shorts along with my NIKE slides.

My hair was in a neat bun at the top of my head. I have to say, I look cute !

"Two more minutes and I'm going alone" I mumbled to myself going into the kitchen with my snack backpack. "I have my apple juice, grapes, snickers and Cheetos. I'm all set"

I grabbed my towel off the couch and picked up my phone from beside it.

Glancing at the home screen I seen that Messiah called a few minutes ago. Calling him back I went out the front door locking it.

"Hey Siah boo" I smiled once we connected

"Hey babe, where you going this late?"

"Late night swimming" I shrugged putting a little pep in my step. "I miss you so much, when are you coming back?"

"I'm tryna come before you have Izzy but I have exams all this week and my job isn't giving me anything vacation days next week"

"Aw damn" I sighed

We talked a little bit more before his quote on quote girlfriend came and demand his attention.

Truth be told I don't think she genuinely likes Messiah, all she does is ask for money, begs him to do her homework and yells at him whenever we're on the phone together.

It's like she doesn't want him to communicate with me and I don't understand why.

"I'll talk to you later, I love you be safe"

"I love you too, I will" I hung up and sat by the pool.

Putting my slides beside me I place my feel inside the pool.

"I need music" scrolling through my music library I tapped one of Jhené Aiko's album.

Humming the lyrics softly I got into the pool after taking my backpack off and leaving it by shoes and phone.

Ten minutes into the album my phone starts ringing.

"Ain't that some shit?" I asked myself swimming towards my stuff. "what not?"

"All you ever do is call that bitch, fuck her and that baby!" I heard once Messiah and I's FaceTime call connected

"Shut up and go back in the room!"

"No, nope could be" I shook my head chucking. She couldn't be speaking on me.

"Yeah bitch you heard me, fuck that baby!"

"She got the game fucked up, listen here you ugly goat I will seriously fuck you up. Don't speak on my child if you know what's best for yo crusty ass"

"Lauren chill" Messiah said sternly trying to walk away from his girlfriend but she kept following him.

"I know you lying. Siah I know you ain't just gon stand there and let her talk about my unborn baby and you do nothing about it but you gon tell me to chill? Bye bitch" I scoffed hanging up

Once I give birth to my baby, it's on and popping with that hoe. She could talk about all day I wouldn't give a fuck but my child? Oh no baby that's an ass cutting waiting to happen.

Have you ever been so pissed of your calm? Yeah that's me at the moment. That call was so unnecessary.

"Ah my precious Nique, still beautiful as I remembered. How are you and my seed?" I heard from the pool entrance

"Fuck" I hissed

Comment & vote

If you see any errors don't be afraid to correct me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 5.2K 55
❤︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 ❤︎ 𝐢𝐥 𝐫𝐞 𝐞 𝐥𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚 V ᴀ ʟ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ɪ ɴ ᴀ G ᴏ ɴ ᴢ ᴀ ʟ ᴇ s ♛ Single Mother ♛Feared A...
10.1K 245 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...
192K 4.2K 48
Kai Parker, a 27 year old mafia king. He never had things the easy way. But in the end, he always gets what he wants. Rose, separated from her parent...
49.2K 3K 11
Sequel to My Life's Meaning🚨