Getting Engage With Chen of E...

Por ahwaeee

Can you ever imagine that you're getting engage with the powerful main vocalist Kim Jong Dae, as in Chen from... Más

Author Notes
1: What? I'm getting engage?
2: Bumped into each other
3: Same house?!
4: Truth or Dare
5: What's this?!
6: Research
7: Shopping!
8: Hospitalized
9: Stupid chat room
10: Discharge
11: First Class
12: Falling
13: Feelings
14: Is it real?
15: The date
16: The kiss
17: Starting
18: Love is around the air
19: Couples
Not an update
20: They're spying
Please read if you love EXO, SNSD, TVXQ, SuJu, SHINee or f(x)
21: Our first ever date
22: Going to Canada
23: Canada, here we come!
Next update~~
24: His explanation
26: Mysteries solved
27: Kyuhyun's plan
28: Her father
29: It's finally over
30: Jeju Trip
Epilogue
Author's Note
Special Chapter: Chat Box
[PROMOTE]

25: Their note

7.8K 202 31
Por ahwaeee

Songhyun’s POV

Finally we arrived at the airport after fourteen hours in the plane. I never expected that I could spend fourteen hours in the plane, but I didn’t even notice that time passed so fast. It seems like some of the members didn’t sleep in the plane. Or I didn’t notice?

We went down from the plane first. It's quite good that no one could even recognize them, or else, I'm dead. The fans will sure get curious when they saw their idol with a random girl. After we collected our luggage, we went out and I immediately spotted a person holding a cardboard with the name ‘KJD’. Mum said that they would just put Chen’s name initial, or else the fans will get suspicious.

"Yeobo, saw that?" I nudged him and pointed at the cardboard.

"Yeah, kaja. Annyeong guys! We'll see you later!" He said and waved at the other members.

They waved back but Suho approached to us.

"Chen-ah, text me the address later."

He nodded and we went to the place where the person was waiting.

"Annyeong haseyo. Are you Mr. Kim and Ms. Cho?" The person asked as we approached to him. He's a Canadian, I guessed. But he spoke Korean, fluent Korean.

"Yes, we are."

"I'm James Conwale. Nice to meet you. I'm assigned to take the both of you to your house. Come, I'll take you there. Do you want me to help you with your luggage?" He offered.

"No, it's okay." I shook my head lightly. Both of us didn’t bring much things since mum said that most of the things were prepared there.

"Yeobo, luggage."

"Bwoya? I can handle it. It's light, anyway."

"No, be a good girl arasseo? Saranghae~" He said and took over my luggage before I could even protest.

"Fine." I mumbled.

"That’s my girl." He said and kissed me.

"Yah yah, there’s your fans."

"Never mind, they don't know I'm Chen from EXO. Let’s just think that I'm Kim Jong Dae here. I rarely got a chance to be myself. Not that idol that people knows, just myself."

"Okay."

On the way to the house, Chen took the address of the house from James. I wonder what Suho’s up to. Why did he want our address?

The bungalow was actually quite similar to our house in Korea, but it had lesser floor. James left after he helped us to carry our things inside and gave us the house key.

I stepped in the house. The house is pretty, and they really designed it similar to our house in Korea. Chen went upstairs to settle all the things. I noticed an envelope on the table, so I picked it up.

Annyeong! We bought this house few years ago and designed it similar to the house that the two of you had in Korea. Enjoy this trip that we planned for you! Chen-ah, there’s a car outside, you can use it alright? It's ours anyway. We bought it. Just want to tell you guys…actually we planned this marriage years ago, when the two of you born. Enjoy ya! Get us a grandchild! We're waiting for your good news! With love, mums.

"Aish…" I sighed. Obviously, most of it was wrote by my mum. What does she meant that they planned this marriage when the both of us were born?

Chen hugged me from behind after he settled all the things. I gave him the note that our mum left for us.

"Hmm…I saw that car earlier. But where's the key?" He asked.

The key was inside the envelope. I passed it to him.

"Okay…we'll go out later. Yeobo-ah…do you want to…umm…you know…what mum said here…"

"No." I said sincerely.

"Wae? I want a child…" He pouted.

"But I don't want…yet."

"Yehet! Is that mean yes? We can have a child of our own!" He cheered.

"Yah, pabo, don't be so happy. I didn’t promise you though. The doorbell rang, go and open the door."

"Okay, saranghae~" He said and left after kissed my cheeks.

I chuckled silently and went upstairs.

"Yah yah yah! How can you guys treat me like this?" I heard Chen protested.

"Mianhe, Dae. It's just we need to do it. Well…you know…" I heard Suho. EXO is here?

I quickly went downstairs, wondering what happened. Some of the members are here. The members included Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O, Sehun, Luhan, Xiumin, and Kai. Chen stomped his way upstairs as I came down.

"Hey guys. What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"You see, Songhyun. It's we planned that we eleven members stay in Kris’s house, but if we all stay there, then Lin Man-ssi will come here. And we can't let that happened, but Chen wouldn't let them stay here." Suho explained.

"Just let them. I'll talk to him. And guys? Try to be quiet. I'll talk to him."

They nodded while I went upstairs into our room.

"Chen?" I called him. He turned and hugged me.

"Why can't we be alone? I just want to be alone with you…" He whined.

"Chen, Suho said that if they didn’t come here, Lin Man would. You don't want that happen right? Just let them stay, for me, okay? Suho cares about your feelings. He knew that you wouldn't be happy if Lin Man came here. Just let them stay here. It just for a few days, right?"

"Fine, it's only for you." He nodded.

"I'll go and tell them." I said and left the room.

"I'll go with you." He said and grabbed my hands.

"Yehet! I knew it!" Sehun cheered as we went downstairs.

"Yah, be quiet and don't try to bother us." Chen scolded.

"So…how many of you will be staying here?" I asked.

"Five or seven. You guys choose." Suho shrugged.

"Hmm…let’s see…Xiumin can stay, D.O can stay because he can cook, Kai can stay, Sehun and Luhan…think about it first…Baekhyun and Chanyeol can stay so beagle line would be complete. Ugh…fine, seven will stay here. But I miss Lay-ge."

"He's with Kris. I'll be leaving first ya, you seven, keep quiet and behave, especially 92 and maknae line."

"Am I included?" Chen raised his hand.

"No."

"I'm not the maknae." Kai said.

"But you're considered as the maknae line." Xiumin pointed out.

"Let’s play yaja time!" Sehun cheered.

"No yaja time." Luhan protested.

"Just sleep, boys. It's late now. Plus, aren’t you guys tired after the flight?"

"Not a bit. We're always hyper!" Baekhyun said.

"Okay…then I'm going to sleep first. Chen, you’ll show the room to them."

"But why it must be me? Can't we do it together?" He pouted.

"Because I said so. Goodnight. I'm going to sleep now. Chen-ah, sleep earlier."

"Ne." He answered then I went upstairs. I changed into my pajamas and laid down in the bed.

The door opened after a while. Chen laid down beside me.

"I thought you were asleep, yeobo."

"I'm not."

"Jaljayo. Saranghae." He said and hugged me.

"Goodnight. Love you too."

"Ani, I love you more than you love me."

"Okay, childish yeobo." I smiled.

"I'm not childish."

"You are. The members said that you're childish."

"Aww…why are you listening to them?"

"You never act childish in front of me. So I knew most of the things such as how you act in front of them from the members."

"Ne…saranghae, yeobo. Jaljayo." He said and kissed my forehead.

"You know…I really want a kid so badly." He said after we remained quiet for a long time. I turned around, not wanting to face him.

"So?"

"I can't make a kid on my own." He pouted.

"So?"

"Let’s make a kid."

"Shireo."

"Yeobo…"

"…"

"Are you asleep?"

"…"

"Yah yeobo-ah, saranghae~ are you asleep?"

"Aniyo…"

"I want a kid…"

"Fine."

"Is that means a yes?"

"If you kept on asking, I'll take back."

"Okay…okay…"

I could felt him leaned closer and hugged me from the back.

"Saranghae…"

"Nado." I replied.

_______

A/N:

Hey guys, I got bored here...I'm planning to write on a Chinese fanfic of EXO. Because I seriously only found a few, so I decided to write, for those readers who understand chinese, you can check it out after I posted it! I'll tell you guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

~SHINeeTaeminHo~

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3K 63 61
Happiness... who can predict about happiness? About how long we can be happy? Farewell... who has ever feel separation? About what uncertainty will f...
27.6K 1.3K 25
[This story will be in various kind of forms. Hope you'll like it.] They say that between couples, there shouldn't be lies, and secrets. The snowball...
17.8K 369 13
Nothing 21+ will happen just so you know. ***NOT EDITED*** This story is complete, feel free to give it a star in the chapters if you liked it. ___...
25.9K 1.3K 33
Sequel to 'Why should we even know each other from the start?'. A new version story of Chen-Hye couple. Notes: I'm not going to write a description f...