Arranged Marriage | tk

By NimraSajjad

They both hate each other. The rivalry goes on from the times of their school years and they never knew when... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Egoistic
Chapter 3: Elite
Chapter 4: Puppy
Chapter 5: Melanin
Chapter 6: Hesitant
Chapter 7: Sophisticated
Chapter 8: Rule
Chapter 9: Unspoken
Chapter 10: Daring
Chapter 11: Circles
Chapter 12: Pillowy
Shittttt
Chapter 13: Distraction
Chapter 14: Reflection
Chapter 15: Illusion
Chapter 16: Courtesy
Chapter 17: Shopping
Chapter 18: Photoshoot
Chapter 19: Dense
Chapter 20: Singapore
Chapter 21: Beloved
Chapter 22: Siren
Chapter 23: Confetti
Chapter 24: Spades
Chapter 25: Etiquette
Chapter 26: Stealth
Chapter 27: Magic
Chapter 28: Delight
Chapter 29: Issue
Chapter 30: Violet
Chapter 31: Paper
Chapter 32: Archetype
Chapter 33: Au Revoir
Chapter 34: OD'd
Chapter 35: Zero
Chapter 36: Contract (II)
Chapter 37: Unravel
Chapter 38: Heartbeat
Chapter 39: Dazzling
Chapter 40: Lover
《Thank You》End
New Book

Chapter 2: Contract (I)

90.1K 4.2K 4.8K
By NimraSajjad

Sorry for the mistakes plz.

Third Person POV

"I will be very honest with you. I don't have slightest of idea why you invited us---it surprised me, really." It's after dinner, Sungjae and Hyungsik are in Hyungsik's study and Sungjae says this.

"I know it surprised you, it was clear in your voice when I called you." Hyungsik says, taps his finger in the desk softly.

"I need a favour from you." Hyungsik says right after, he doesn't sound hesitant or joking---he's serious and his expression tells that. Sungjae's eyes widen just a little because he hides his surprise right after and can't believe that a Jeon is asking for a favour.

"What would that be?" Sungjae speaks, confusion etches his voice.

"I've had many business partners for providing the accessories to my hotels but I'm not satisfied with any of them. Sooner or later, they show their true colours---I'm tired of it all." Hyungsik says.

"You want our company to provide you the materials?" Sungjae asks and Hyungsik smiles, nods then.

"We'll have a proper deal of course---you will be guaranteed that I won't use your company---". Sungjae narrows his eyes at Hyungsik when he says that.

"What if you do it like you did last time? What if you play me again." Sungjae says---knows he can't answer won't believe Hyungsik easily since he betrayed him once.

"I promise I won't---you can keep each and every document about this. Look, if you agree---It'll be more beneficial to you. I already have the new hotel built, I need you to decorate it completely." Hyungsik says and Sungjae's expression doesn't change.

"And honestly speaking, I would replace all that's in my hotels in every city with your industrial equipment." The way Hyungsik speaks, it's impossible for Sungjae to believe that it's the same arrogant man that he is.

And he refuses to believe that Hyungsik can change like this, so easily but he does believe that Hyungsik can fake it all for a business deal or something that only favours him and thinking about what he just proposed, it does favour Kim Industries but how can Hyungsik stand that?

"Why are you doing this?" Sungjae asks, a little firmer to let Hyungsik know he won't be in for any game this time.

"I know you won't trust me again---I've broken it many times but it's true this time and doing a business deal with you in just one thing---there's more." Hyungsik explains.

"I don't want to be rude but I don't believe you---not after you were going to bankrupt me, I'm glad I got to know the truth before you could take it all away." Sungjae reminds him because he has to---to tell him he won't fall for the trap if it's one.

"I know---I fucking know and if you want me to apologise and keep apologising, I will. I'm sorry okay and I know---".

"You didn't look like you were sorry the way you talked to my son or about my wife at the dinner table." Sungjae cuts the other's words. The older Jeon closes his eyes, sighs heavily---doesn't say anything.

"You do know what you're saying right? If our industries provide the furnishing and power to your building---our name will be there, the Kims and you are okay with that?" Sungjae pointedly asks.

"If I had a problem with that, I wouldn't have proposed it." Hyungsik utters.

"Why all of the sudden? Why do you suddenly think so good for Kims, you hate us."

"Is it too bad that I want us to be like we were before, how our families were when---when Mina was alive." And hearing his wife's name always tugs Sungjae's heart and it aches in pain everytime---his expression falters.

"We four were best friends before anything else, you, me and out wives---I don't need to tell you how amazing our school and college days were. We---".

"You don't have to remind me that and don't forget that it was you who ruined everything, you and your wife. The power lovers." Sungjae's voice turns bitter.

"I know---I know that and I want you to give me a chance Sungjae please. I regret everything and I---I am guilty. You may not believe me but I realised that I did wrong and I'm really sorry." Hyungsik apologises, expressions match.

"And I also have something to give you---that might not make you forgive me but it might change your mind." Hyungsik says, gets up and walks towards the closet. Sungjae watches him in confusion.

Hyungsik takes out an envelope and gives it to Sungjae who hesitantly takes it.

"Mina gave it to me." Hyungsik says and Sungjae immediately looks at him.

"Why would she---".

"She was your wife but my best friend too and she told me to give you this when it's really important---as if she knew." Hyungsik says and Sungjae's already reading the letter which is in his wife's handwriting.

"She wanted it and it may sound impossible now but we can maybe---".

"You should've told me sooner." Sungjae says.

"I know but now is the right time. We can---we can make it happen---I want to, Jihyun wants to." Hyungsik says, remembers how his wife cried once while looking at her and Mina's pictures.

"I want you to make me believe that my son won't get hurt." Sungjae says---almost threatens. "Your son won't hurt him."

"Don't worry about that. He listens to me. He'll listen to me." Hyungsik says---confirms and assures.

No one except three people know what's written in the letter.

----------------------------

When Sungjae looks at the betrayed expression in his son's eyes, that's when he regrets even trying to think about it---may it be what his beloved wife wanted. Namjoon had no say in it---he was helpless infront of a piece of paper.

It was three days later, Taehyung came back from Japan where he attended the fashion show and never thought he'd be hearing this when he'll come home. Namjoon was told the first day and he thought he's talking to a Jeon and not his father at that moment.

"You are using me for a business deal. Even when you know I hate them. I don't even like hearing his name yet you want me to---".

"I'm not using you. It's what your mother wanted and think about it---we'll get the Jeons dancing on our fingers if---". Taehyung stops his father when he raises his hand, points his finger back and forth between his father and brother.

"You got hungry---hungry for power." Taehyung bitterly says, eyes tear up due to anger.

"Tae---". Sungjae's hand touches Taehyung's elbow and the model pushes it away, the next words he says makes his father and brother's blood run cold.

"Don't touch me." Taehyung gritts his teeth and the other two know when Taehyung says these words---to whom he says them, they know and Taehyung made them one of them.

"I'm doing it just for my mother---just for her." Taehyung says, hates that he had to bow infront of the love he's has for her mother.

"Tae--". Namjoon softly calls him, it's not even his fault but Taehyung expected his brother to fight for him but he's also helpless when it comes to the mother.

"Don't." That's all Taehyung says and steps backwards, turns around and leaves the room.

"I told you he'll be heart broken because it's you who want it. You know how much he loathes them---him." Namjoon says and Sungjae sits on the couch, doesn't know what to do.

"It's what your mother---".

"She is dead!". Sungjae is stunned when Namjoon raises his voice a little, looks at him in surprise.

"She's gone and by doing what you're doing---you'll lose---much more than just a son." Namjoon says, throws the letter at table and walks outside the room.

Sungjae doesn't look at the letter on the table but feels the one that's on his pocket---the real one. He's helpless.

"Dad?" Sungjae hears a soft voice after a while.

"Yeonjun!". Sungjae smiles when he watches his youngest son peeking from the door. Yeonjun walks towards his father slowly and sits next to him.

"Eavesdropping is rude young man." Sungjae says and Yeonjun keeps looking at him with a saddened expression, then slowly curls his arms around his father's arm, rests his head on his shoulder.

"I love you dad." Yeonjun whispers and Sungjae has heard it million times---less from Namjoon and most from Yeonjun and Taehyung but this one makes Sungjae tear up a little.

"I love you too litte one." Sungjae replies, tilts his head to peck his son's forehead.

And the youngest Kim is the only person who wholeheartedly wants the two families to not hate each other.

--------------------------

Taehyung knew this the place he'd be after what his father told him. He looks at the mirror, makes sure he doesn't look like he's been crying the whole ride till here.

He takes a deep breath and one of the things he promised himself was that he'd never step inside the Jeons building but if something he hated more than this is happening---this one doesn't matter.

Jeongguk wasn't surprised honestly, he was expecting Kim Taehyung for obvious reasons.

"Here I thought you had manners." Jeongguk says when Taehyung opens the door to his office rather harshly, Hoseok stands confused behind him.

"Look who's talking about the manners." Taehyung says, breathing heavily even though he took the elevator. Jeongguk rolls his eyes at that and gestures Hoseok to leave.

"Why did you agree?" Taehyung asks the moment the door closes behind him. Jeongguk stays quiet, trails his eyes over Taehyung from head to toe, always used to look at him like that. You'll know why.

"I asked you something." Taehyung impatiently says and Jeongguk's eyes settle on his face.

"I had to---now don't think that I was dying to do so, don't get too full of yourself---I had to because of my parents." Jeongguk says and Taehyung scoffs.

"None of your parents had wrote you a letter, you can say no. You---".

"Aside from the emotional letter your dear mother wrote, this is also a business deal and if benefits my company, I don't have any problem and besides---". Jeongguk pauses, gets up from his chair and walks infront if the desk.

"All I have to do is ignore you and pretend you don't exist and time---well, a year will pass in a blind of an eye." Jeongguk says, shrugs his shoulders and Taehyung doesn't want to get offended.

"A year?" Taehyung asks when he realises Jeongguk said this. Jeongguk snorts at that.

"Did you think I'll be stuck with you forever? I agreed on a condition that the marriage contract will be of a year and if we won't get along---which we obviously won't---we can end it. Both of us." Jeongguk says and Taehyung looks at him in surprise, doesn't know exactly to be happy because it's still a year with Jeongguk.

"You're welcome." Jeongguk says these words with no hint of amusement or joking---just bitter.

"Well can have this business deal without marriage, we can talk to our parents---". And Taehyung hates it when anyone interrupts him.

"Do you think I didn't did that. That i just agreed so easily? This has made last three days a mess for me and we could have this business done without marriage---". Jeongguk stops, his jaw tightens as he gritts his teeth.

"---if your dead mother hadn't ruined everything way before." Jeongguk utters and Taehyung gapes at him---eyes turn furious.

"Watch your mouth Jeon---don't dare talk about her like that." Taehyung growls lowly and Jeongguk smirks.

"If you can talk to my father like--".

"He deserved it." Taehyung immediately says.

"Then she deserves it too. Made my life a mess by not even existing." Jeongguk utters and Taehyung doesn't know how is he tolerating this---maybe because he doesn't want to be close to Jeongguk and touch him.

"You will ruin my life." Taehyung says.

"Then I'm glad I'll do it." Jeongguk answers and Taehyung swallows the lump in his throat, knows his last chance is gone too so he doesn't spare the ravenette another glance and leaves.

Once Taehyung is gone, Jeongguk loses his facade---expression turns furious and he breaks the small vase his hand find---smashing it on the wall.

Jeongguk hates Taehyung because the silver haired model messes up his mind.

--------------------------

Taehyung hasn't thought much about how he'll get married but he knew this much that he'd be inviting all of his friends. He is a model, a social butterfly and he has lots of friends and he can't believe that none of them are here.

Well maybe because it's a business deal and not a marriage ceremony---yet still it is a marriage.

Instead of 'I do' after the vows, the signs are taken from them on a file---Taehyung doesn't bother to read whatever bullshit is written.

He hasn't talked to anyone---no one at all. Isolated himself for two days and now he's in the Jeon Inc, getting married to his high school bully and the person he hates.

Jeongguk doesn't look at Taehyung either, just one glance when he entered---looking tired and exhausted yet still elegant and Taehyung glanced at Jeongguk only once too---when he was going to sign---Jeongguk had already done it and Taehyung can understand the blank expression Jeongguk has one his face.

It's after signing, after getting married and putting on the ring given to him by Jihyun---Taehyung slams the pen he's been holding on the table, gets up hastily and runs away from the room he feels so suffocated in.

Jeongguk doesn't know why he already feels the heaviness of the ring he wore. He's looking outside the window---doesn't hear the congratulations behind him, being exchanged by---not the two families---but two business partners.

Taehyung realises he forgot to change one rule on the contract---he wanted to stay Kim Taehyung but saw his new name---Jeon Taehyung---

Taehyung curses, is scared because he doesn't want to start hating his own name.

--------------------------

^perfection he is.

^UwU

^Kim Namjoon---why???my heart😢😍

^❤❤💜💜

---------------------------

Hello beautiful people. How are you guys.

hope you liked this boring chap.

Vote share and comment

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 6.1K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
43.5K 365 8
One shots featuring one of my many OTP's! . . . . . . Rowan x Aelin . . . . . Me 3 Years Later: Man this is super cringy lol, but I'll leave it.
3.6K 125 6
golden retriever, yunho has a daddy kink... and lots of other kinks that mingi is more than eager to unravel behind closed doors... and semi-public s...
284K 11.7K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...