Omori x Reader Inserts :Omori:

By OmoriCat

Mostly Omori x Reader. Nothing really special. Hope you like it. Update: Since the game has released, more ch... More

:Um:
:Omoriboy: Games
:Omoriboy: Can You Hear Me
:Omoriboy: Shimeji
:Omoriboy: Stupid Cat
:Omoriboy: Valentine's
:Omoriboy: Sleepless
:Omoriboy: Stressed
:Omoriboy: Dreams
:Omoriboy: Creations
:Omoriboy: Merry Christmas
OMORI GAME
:Dream Aubrey: Affection
:Dream Kel: Activities
:Dream Hero: Appetite
:Dream Basil: Adore
:Dream Mari: Accompany
:Omori: Attention
:Spaceboy: Looking After
:Sweetheart: Elevator Trouble
:Unbread Twins: Making Bread
:Aubrey: Time
:Kel: Time
:Hero: Time
:Omoli: ...wait, what?
:Hearts: Hearts Everywhere

:Omoriboy: Drawings

9K 253 749
By OmoriCat

(This is blog Omori, age 18-19)

It was a day like any other. Omori was playing on his gameboy while (Y/n) was looking through jis drawings while nuzzling with his cat. Not much to do where in White Space. The soft chiptune music and the faint purring of the cat was all (Y/n) heard. The occasional flipping of the pages was a bit relaxing, especially when they traced their finger on the lines.

"Your drawings are nice."

Omori looked over, pausing for a second before turning back to his screen.

"thanks."

Silence. (Y/n) frowned a bit before flipping the page again, tracing their finger lightly on the rings on the spiral. They looked up at Omori, staring. His face was all too blank as it was glued to the gameboy, looking as if blinking wasn't mandatory. He could their eyes staring, which made him glance over.

"Can I draw you?"

He pressed a button to pause his game.

"you don't have to."

"I... want to..."

He raised an eyebrow, looking down at his sketchbook.

"are you sure?"

(Y/n) wasn't sure why he was being so strange about it. But then again, he is strange himself.

"I am very sure that I want to draw you, Omori..."

He turned away to get the crayon box that was near him, sliding it on the floor for them to catch.

"Thank you."

He still had his face turned away for a bit before he focused back on his gameboy. His face looked to be lightly dusted with pink against his pale skin.

"Have you ever been drawn before?"

Omori didn't shook his head, avoiding looking at them. With a smile, (Y/n) took out a black and pink crayon, flipping to a clear page, and began drawing. Since they didn't trust their art skill, they drew Omori as a stick figure, thickening out the parts for his clothes. Stick figure Omori was in the same pose as real Omori, sitting on the floor with the gameboy in front. Drawing his face, (Y/n) accidentally drew his face at the wrong direction.

He was now sitting while smiling towards whoever was looking at the drawing. Staring back. Shrugging a bit, (Y/n) got the pink crayon and lightly coloured his face to where it looked like he was blushing. The pink was mixing a bit with the blacks for his bangs, but it still looked alright. However, looking back at the whole drawing, they cringed.

Omori seemed to notice the thinking look on their face, moving over to see. Moving beside (Y/n), he looked at the drawing. Upon seeing it, a small smile made its way to his lips.

"i like it."

(Y/n) blushed a bit from their art skills, but did feel reassured from his statement.

"I'm gonna try again..."

(Y/n) flipped to a new page, pulling the sketchbook up and turning to face Omori. He immediately blushed red, watching as they drew while glancing up a few times. It wasn't long until it was finished, (Y/n) holding in a laugh as they turned the sketchbook around to show Omori. He stared at the drawing of his head on two legs. No torso, no neck, no arms, just a head on two legs.

The face made it look funny, while the eyes made it look dead inside. The whites in the eyes were barely visible. A bit terrifying actually.

Cursed.

"Kinda cute, heheh..."

Omori's face heated up, slamming his face against the sketchbook.

"it will haunt me."

He said in which (Y/n) started laughing, imagining a head-legged Omori staring with a smile. They laughed harder when they thought of the head-legged Omori sprinting at a fast pace, their expression not changing. (Y/n) then imagined the head-legged Omori being friendly, walking in a wonky way, even bopping up and down like how characters did in old the cartoons.

"can i draw something?"

(Y/n) nodded, handing the sketchbook to him. He searched in the box of crayons, taking out a purple crayon. He started drawing, glancing up a few times as (Y/n) thought more about head-legged Omori. The soft scribbling of the crayon sounded nice, knowing that Omori was colouring whatever he was drawing. It took him a bit of time as if he was trying to perfect it. But he seemed to be looking up at (Y/n) too much.

"...done."

He held the sketchbook out, not flipping it over as if he didn't know how to feel about the drawing. (Y/n) flipped it over, curious as to what he drew. A long, lavender cat with pure white eyes.

"Long cat."

(Y/n) said with a small chuckle.

"It's really cute!"

Omori hugged his knees, mumbling something to himself. (Y/n) smiled widely, staring down at the drawing.

"...i drew it for you."

He said in a low tone, hiding himself behind his knees. (Y/n) awed, blushing lightly from the fact that he drew a cat for them, as well as how he was acting once he told them that.

"Thank you very much!"

His face burned, nodding as he gripped his hair. They sat there for a few minutes, staring down at the drawing of the long purple cat.

"Imagine they come to life."

(Y/n) said slowly, trying to make the awkward tension go away. Omori looked up, before opening the sketchbook, taking both the head-legged Omori and purple long cat drawings out, placing it on the floor side by side.

"we can try."

(Y/n) didn't think that Omori would respond that way, but felt excited to try it out. They followed Omori's actions as he sat beside the drawings, across from each other. They both closed their eyes, silently waiting. It was slowly turning from minutes to an hour or so, as they both fell asleep, slowly falling to the ground. They have fallen into a deep sleep, forgetting about what they were actually doing.

Omori was the first to wake up, not hesitating to get his blanket and drape it over (Y/n). He stretched his arms and legs, looking around. He froze in place as his eyes made contact with his cat laying on top of a long purple cat. The purple cat wiggled a bit, staring at Omori with it's blank eyes. The staring contest didn't last long as the purple cat blinked before moving forward.

A bit too quickly. Omori fell backwards in surprise, staring with wide eyes at the living purple cat. Suddenly, something ran by him at a fast pace, grabbing his attention. Sure enough, it was the head-legged Omori that had come to life. Omori honestly didn't expect to see the drawings come to life in White Space.

The head-legged Omori ran around, eventually tripping on (Y/n) before rolling endlessly around.

"Ow!"

"(y/n)!"

Omori exclaimed, quickly running over to help them stand up. (Y/n) blinked a few times before the both of them noticed the purple cat slowly inching over to them.

"O-Omori..?"

"they're alive alright."

Omori said, as (Y/n) caught sight of head-legged Omori rolling like a ball before bumping into their leg. Head-legged Omori stood straight, wobbling a bit in dizziness. He then looked up, his eyes locking into (Y/n)'s. The smile surely wasn't changing from their face.

"Are you okay, little guy?"

(Y/n) asked, bending down to pat his head. Real Omori stared intensely at head-legged Omori getting his head pat, glaring at them.

"I'll call you Legomori... Legori? Lomori?"

(Y/n) questioned, looking at Omori.

"...lemori?"

(Y/n) laughed lightly.

"It sounds like I'm saying, Le Mori."

(Y/n) said the last part in a french accent, picking up Lemori by grabbing his sides like a cat. Lemori still stared with a smile, their face lightly dusted pink.

"It's like your little brother, Omori!"

(Y/n) said, holding Lemori out for Omori to hold. Lemori and Omori stared, a dark aura emitting from the two of them, annoyed. Purple cat had finally made its way beside (Y/n), nudging its head against their hand in order to be pet.

"You're a pretty purple cat."

(Y/n) said with a grin, petting them. Omori's own cat disliked the fact that (Y/n) was giving affection towards the purple cat, hissing before moving far away to lay down. Lemori jumped out of Omori's hands and over to (Y/n), his head bumping into their leg.

"Hi, Lemori!"

Lemori seemed to grin wider, jumping up on top of (Y/n)'s head.

"get off."

Omori said in a low and serious tone, picking Lemori up off (Y/n)'s head.

"He must like me a lot."

(Y/n) joked. Omori frowned down at Lemori.

"I wonder if that says something about you, Omori~"

His eyes widened as he blushed madly, throwing Lemori in the air before kicking him away like a ball.

"OMORI!"

(Y/n) called out in shock, watching Lemori fly from the sky. Lemori hit the ground a few feet away with a squeak before quickly running over to the two of them.

"OH MY GOD THAT'S-"

(Y/n) began laughing at how quick Lemori ran with the same grin, a perfect replication of what (Y/n) imagined before they were brought to life. Omori and Lemori both looked at (Y/n), blushing once again. The purple cat hissed over at Lemori, who only squeaked, plopping down on the ground. Pretty soon, all of them were doing activities together. Of course tag was one of the games with Lemori, although, (Y/n) kept getting caught considering how hard it was to run while laughing.

They were all too hyper for the first few minutes that they became exhausted later on. (Y/n) laying their head on the sleeping purple cat while Omori watched as Lemori listened to the music blasting through his headphones, bopping his head.

"MEOW."

"EEP!"

(Y/n) squealed, jumping up and away from purple cat, who meowed too loudly.

"Heck my HEART AAAAA-"

(Y/n) exclaimed, breathing heavily. Lemori ditched the headphones, quickly running over to nudge their head against their leg.

"I-I'm okay."

(Y/n) said with a tired grin, sitting down, petting Lemori. Lemori leaned in, laying down on their lap. Omori felt a nerve get hit, as he slid over to sit next to them. Purple cat lazily opened its eyes, slithering over to wrap the three of them in a circle, causing Omori to press closer beside (Y/n).

"Lemori is so cute~"

(Y/n) chimed, smiling down at Lemori. Omori rolled his eyes, looking at Lemori as well.

"...but the original is the cutest~"

Omori stared off into space, taking a moment to process what they said and meant.

"why are you so... why do you compliment so much..."

"It's how I feel!"

Omori felt his heart pound, looking at (Y/n) quickly. (Y/n) only stared back with a soft smile and blush, a sparkle flashing in their eyes. Omori felt his face become hot, unable to tear his eyes away.

"...how you feel?"

"Mhm!~"

They still stared, a sudden emotion rising inside of Omori. An emotion that he often ignored, but at the moment, it had become strong.

"i l-"

Omori bit his own tongue, holding himself from saying something that would be too bold.

"c-can i... hug you..?"

(Y/n) nodded, feeling their own face heat up. Omori leaned close, his arms wrapping carefully around (Y/n). His chest was aching all too much, causing him to hug a bit tighter, leaning his head against (Y/n)'s neck. His heart pounded louder once (Y/n) returned the hug, laughing softly.

"...i've been... wanting to hug... you..."

"Me too..."

"oh god-"

Omori buried his face, exhaling shakily.

"why the hell didn't i do this before..."

He mumbled, closing his eyes. They both hugged for some time, taking their time, feeling their adrenaline increasing every few minutes. He slowly pulled away, only to pause once his eyes came in contact with (Y/n)'s.

"can... can i-"

Omori bit his tongue once again, shaking his head.

"i like you, can i kiss you?"

(Y/n)'s face turned a bright red, eyes widened.

"i mean, i really... i like you so much..."

Omori was dying inside from his sudden confession, along with his sudden question.

"...i mean, i hope you like me back! as in... LIKE-like... a crush... i'm crushing on you..."

(Y/n) laughed softly at how he stuttered over his words, slowly inching close.

"a crush that i, well you, you're my crush. i mean i guess i had for some time but it only got intense... when..."

Omori trailed off as he realized (Y/n) was leaning close. He stared down at their lips, feeling his body quiver. (Y/n) only stopped, smirking at him as they stayed close, but didn't move closer. Omori whinced, quickly closing in the gap between them eagerly, his hands cupping (Y/n)'s face as he kissed them a bit too roughly.

"W-Woah, Omori-o!"

(Y/n) exclaimed, blushing a deep red.

"I didn't- you- w o a h -"

"c-can i ki-iss you again?"

He asked, faint hearts appearing around his head, as well as his eyes.

"Um, w-well..."

(Y/n) stuttered, flustered.

"Since y-you kissed me fi-irst, maybe I should kiss you... this time..."

Omori shook his head quickly.

"n-no. i want to do the kissing... again..."

He said, leaning close, his lips touching against (Y/n)'s a second time, but more softer. He stayed there for a bit, pulling away. But he pulled back once again, plastering (Y/n)'s face with small kisses. (Y/n) giggled at the small kisses Omori was giving, especially trailing down their jawline.

"V-Very affectionate, Omori~"

(Y/n) stuttered out, softly pushing Omori away. Omori had a dazed expression, his blush still dancing across his face with a small smile.

"You look like you've been dying to do that..."

Omori laughed, hugging (Y/n) once more.

"yeah...~"

Lemori was watching the two, a bit awkward since he was laying on (Y/n)'s lap. Purple cat meowed as Omori's cat sat on top of them.

"Say... how DID those drawings come to life?"

"...not sure."

Omori replied, looking off to the side.

"do you wanna draw some more?"

(Y/n) nodded, grinning as they watched Omori get the crayons and sketchbook.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 694 19
10 years later, things have changed for everybody. and, when sunny returns to faraway, he'll see just how much. the new and improved rewrite of omori...
48.9K 419 28
2 years after the good ending of omori, sunny is going to college and after all that long time he finds kel, basil and Aubrey going to the same colle...
2.9K 53 8
I do not own any of the characters featured in the book. They all belong to OMOCAT
11.6K 331 13
(⚠️SPOILERS ⚠️) The game Omori was written by Omocat (+ The Omocat team) Cover art by Shrimperini on twitter (They're my comfort Suntan artist! go s...