DEVIL WITH A BROKEN HEART

By Mandaram

A Ishqbaaz fanfiction based on Soumya and a rumya story. Starts from Rudra and bhavya marriage. This story ma... More

Note
Heart of the villains
Broken Sisters
Anikas Realisation
Shivika with a second thought
om and his broken heart
Haunting Memmories
Family
Finding the truth
Finding the truth 2
Shivomka with Tia
Revenge is on
Aching heart
Arhaans Soumya
Diary of an angel
Weeping hearts
Svetlana
Fear
broken
Missing
Hurt
Left alone
Obrois are the same
Searching him
Meeting Arhaan
Pepper and chilly once again
Shekavat vs obrois
Character description
soumya and her brothers
Moments
She...... again
The game is on
Mission begins
Back to OM
Sisters
Rumya
Bade bhaiyya......
Accident
Fallen forever
Epilogue
A Sorry to my dear readers
New Story

Soumya and Bhavya

1K 46 22
By Mandaram

Sumo.... are you sure about this? Rudra asked again

Saumya got irritated by his questions now. Rudra.... I said i want to go and see bhavya... why dont you take that in to your head? Dont make me angry any more, you promised and now why you are changing your mind?

Ok....ok.. sorry... but...sumo... hmmm... actually...

Soumya looked at his weird face expressions? Rudra.... are you all right? What is the matter.

Rudra smiled sheepishly. Sumo  we will go to bhavyas place. I just contacted her number and her place is far away from here, we need around  9 hours to get there.... so...

So.. what? Soumya looked at him for an answer.

Sumo... i dont fear anyone... i really not have any problem with arhaan, but....

Soumya laughed by seeing his antics. What rudy?

Sumo... to be honest, i am afraid to ask permission from your arhaan bhaiyya . I think he doesnt allow you to go with me alone, what to do?

Soumya didnt control her laugh by seeing rudra. But she controlled it and with a serious face she said, no problem rudy, we both can run away without telling anyone? How is it?

Rudra looked at her unbelievably... Runaway from here... he thought a lot about that in few seconds. Sumo... but when he find out, he and my brothers will chase and find us... where we hide then, for this we really need a good plan... we didnt have a job, so how can we live? Moreover we need a safe place where nobody find us... sumo i think we need moretime to plan for our future.we should make a good plan before we go... rudra told her in one breath.

When rudra stopped talking soumya laughed hard. She cant stop her laugh. Rudra.... i just told you to runaway to see bhavya, and thats too a joke.. i will ask arhaan bhaiyyu for permission.

Rudra face turned crimson red.

Soumya smiled and cupped his cheeks. Oh my cute cry baby.. you are really a duffer dumbel sing obroi..

Rudra felt happiness by hearing soumya calling him crybaby. His heart beated repeatedly.... sumo.. he cupped her cheek also... i missed you... and i missed my self.. i missed you soo much sumo... tears fallen from his eyes... i am sorry sumo... i am sorry for hurting you... i am sorry for droping your hand... i am sorry...my hurt really paining sumo... i am afraid of losing you....i am afraid.
Rudra slowly moved near her and kissed her forehead.

Soumya closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment. She needed it... just for once... she know she cant go back to rudra... but she needed this moment to save a beautiful memmory for her future.

Sorry rudra, i will be gone before you realise it.... she whispered...

Few hours later

Soumya... then i am also coming with you. Arhaan crossed his arms and looked at her.

Bhaiyyu... please, believe us ,we will come back tomorrow. I promise, nothing will happen to me. Bhaiyyu... i am going with rudra, and you know he will never harm me.

Arhaan sighed. I know pepper. But i cant take such a risk. Okay then i will watch tej for these two days, but you should accept one of my condition.

Soumya nodded. Okay.... what is it?

For your safety, i am sending four bodyguards and they will follow you.

Soumya know... she cant say no to arhaan, then he doesnt allow her to go. Ok bhaiyyu...dont worry about me.

Arhaan hugged her, take care and dont forget to call me.
Rudra... now soumya is your responsibility and i hope you will take care of her.
Rudra smiled and  nodded.

Few hours later

Rudra.... how much time we needed to get there.

I think another 4 hours sumo.. oh... ok . And she looked back from her vehicle and saw a car following them. She shook her head. This body guards... why arhaan bhaiyyu doing this?

Rudra looked at her childishness. Sumo, we needed them? I am not a superhero to protect everything. He is behind you sumo... and i cant lose you this time...

Soumya looked outside to see the views. She cant ..... she cant do this, she is not going to fallen for him once again.... she have no right for that. She is going to find bhavya to unite them. To unite rudra and bhavya.... she cant be a person for the seperation of them. She cant break bhavyas heart. Soumya fallen in to a deep sleep with the thought of meeting bhavya.

Rudra looked at sleeping soumya and he smiled. He loved the way she is sleeping, that innocent face bearing a lot of pain... the thought it self brought him tears. Rudra is soo tired of driving hours and he stopped near a restaurant. The bodyguards also stopped there and rudra signalled them that they are taking rest.
Rudra opened his door and then go to the otherside to open the door for soumya. Soumya is in a deep sleep and he looked at her. His heart told him to touch her face and kiss her, but mind told him not to as she will wake up. After a long fight between his heart and mind, finally his heart won. He slowly without making any noise neared to her face and slowly kissed on her lips. His wet lips met her skin and he felt a cold in his entire body. He enjoyed the moment that he want to save in his heart. I love you sumo... your cry baby loves you soo much, he whispered and kissed her again.

Rudra saw soumya waking up and he quickly stand and smiled at her. She opened her eyes and looked at him, then touched her lips... she felt wet in there and glanced at rudra.

What happened sumo? Are you alright?  He innocently asked her..

She shook her head.. nothing rudra.. i felt someone....

You felt someone? Rudra questioned. He is smiling inside and didnt showed his feelings.

Nothing... i think its a dream.. soumya whispered and looked outside. Rudra... why we are stopped here?

Rudra dragged her out and said, sumo we need rest.. so come, we should eat something and start our journey..

She nodded and they spent sometimes in the restaurant and started their journey once again.

When they arrived at bhavyas place, its night past 8.30. They ranged the calling bell and waited for someone to open the door.

After 2 minutes the door opened and she saw bhavya standing infront of them.
Bhavya stared at them like she cant believe her eyes. Bhavya invited both of them to the house and they settled down on the hall. They ated dinner with bhavya and then talked casually.

After sometimes bhavya sat in a relaxed position.
Rudra.... Soumya... why? Why are you here at this time? Now answer me. Bhavya questioned.

Rudra smiled. Bhavya... soumya wants to meet you and we didnt expected we will arrive at this late. I am sorry.

Bhavya nodded and looked at soumya.its  Ok.. so... she signalled soumya to talk.

Soumya sighed and sat near bhavya. Bhavya... I want to talk about you and rudra. I dont know why you left obroi mansion ? I hope it is not because of me. But my heart is telling the opposite. So... if you left because of me,  then i am sorry.. please comeback... The truth is i am no one to rudra. You are the one destined to be with him.you are the one he married in his concious state. You are the one he chosed with his all heart. You are the person obroi family chosed as their daughter in law. Bhavya... you are the girl who bade bhaiyya and bade baal wale bhaiyya and anika di chosed as their sister in law and i am not. Moreover you are the girl rudra dreamed, his dream girl and i am not. I am not came there to take your position, i am not there to claim any right. So.. please come back. More over dont worry about me.. when everything end i will go back to my angelvilla and i never look back. I promise you that i will never cameback in your life. When i will leave from OM, i will leave all the memmories of that house there. It will be a goodbye forever and i promise you, i will never comeback.
But before i go, i need to do this... i dont want to be the reason for your tears, i dont want to break someone else family, someone dreams. I am sorry, if i hurted you. I always felt i am doing wrong with you.
When i decided to marry rudra and take the place instead of you, a 100 times i made a promise from svetlana di that, at the end of our revenge we will make everything right between you and rudra... but now my svetlana di is not here... my brothers are not here.bhavya........ please return to rudra.... he is yours and only yours.... soumya heart cried at her own words. But she pretended a big smile on her face.

Bhavya looked at the girl who she thought as her enemy... she felt someone stabbed on her heart. Why? Why she hated this girl who doesnt even did anything to her? Why she is soo insecure about a girl who ready to give everything. She felt she is sooo low infront of soumya. She sighed and looked rudra.
Rudra listened everything soumya said. He didnt expected this to happen
He thought soumya just want to make a friendship with bhavya, thats all... but now his sumo is telling that this crybaby is never hers. His sumo doesnt want him. she is giving him to another girl. He want to shout and want to say that he love soumya and only soumya. Bhavya is just an infactuation. His perfect girl is his sumo.... nobody will be more perfect than soumya in his life.
Yes, their marriage happened in a drunken state, but there lays all the truth, when a person is in his drunken state, they cant act, that is the time people in their real self and he wanted soumya and he married her, but he ignored that fact a long time... he loves her, love her sooo much and he didnt know how to enter in her life once again.

Bhavya never in her life understood what rudra feels. But today she saw his face like a mirror , anyone can understand what this man feels. He is crying for the loss of his love, he is regretting for what he did in the past. This man is a lost case... he is madly in love with soumya and he realised it a little bit late. He is trying to achieve her back and she can see how afraid he is to lose the women he once leaved without a thought.
She shook her head and smiled. Life is a game and how it plays is really funny. The man who blamed a women for his every misfortune, joked about her body shape, rejected without care is now like a shadow following the same women, chasing the same women to get her back and now she doesnt need him at all.sometimes we will realise our lose when they are gone, but in his case, he got a small chance, she is near him and he is trying to take this chance, the last chance to get his love back.

Bhavya took soumya hands in hers and said... soumya, yes, i am insecure about your relationship once, i am jealous about you once, i want you to go away from rudras life , because when i saw you first with rudra, i realised there is a spark between you and rudra that missing in our relationship. I saw how rudra comfortable with you rather than me. The real side of rudra is never opened up with me and he tried to be someone else infront of me, moreover i think i expected a mature man rather than a childish one. To be honest it didnt hurt much as i expected it is, our relationship is never a perfect one, its a quick decision of mine and i think i made the perfect decision now. I am not giving up on rudra because of you, its because that i realised we will never been a match. We are different, very different from each other. When i fall in love, i will surely choose a man like shivaay, i mean a more matured man. Soumya... my decision is final and i am not going to say that you should go and live with him, because its your life and you should choose your life. About rudra, i clearly know that he is happy about my decision and soumya for this time you are wrong about him and i judged him correctly. Bhavya smiled.

But... soumya want to change bhavya decision.

Shh.. soumya... no buts now.. this is my final decision. Its already late, so its better for you to stay here for the night. Rudra you can take the guest room and soumya, come... i will show your room. Bhavya grabbed soumya hand.

Bhavya... can i share room with you today please....soumya asked.

Bhavya nodded her head.both get in to bhavya room. There is an awkward silents surrounded between both of them again. Both laid in the bed.

Bhavya... i think you should check your decision once again, you..

Before completing the word bhavya interrupted soumya. No soumya, its my final decision and by the way i ...

You what? Soumya asked..

Nothing... its just that i think i found a person for my self.... i mean its not that we are together or something like that... he is my friend, he is always beside me and we both ignored the fact that how much we are alike. Now i am not ready to be in a relationship very quickly. I need time, time to decipher the situation, if everything will be on the right path, i will inform you.

Soumya smiled... i am happy for you... i am not going to ask about the person, i know, when the right time comes, you will inform me.

Bhavya closed her eyes. Suddenly she felt soumya hugging her. Bhavya got uncomfortable with the hug. Soumya... what are you doing?

Soumya smiled sheepishly. I am hugging you because i love to cuddle a lot. You know i am always slept in my asad bhaiyyu hand, when he gone svetlana di always hugged me in my sleep. Now i felt i want to hug you. Will you be my di for the rest of my life bhavya?

Bhavya caressed her hair. She felt soumya is still a little child... i am never..  never cuddled with anyone.. never hugged anyone, my parents made me as an independent women, i am always a loner and sometimes i carved for such a love. Then slowly i made a wall around me, no one never crossed that and today you without a knock breaking my walls.... crossing the lines i made.... why? Our relationship is strange... we both are in the life of the same man... i am the second women came in your life , i hated you without any reason and still, why dont you hate me?

Soumya hugged her more. Just stop this blabbering... why dont we make a sis bond... i want to tell you a secret, if my asad bhaiyya is here, i will marry you off with my bhaiyyu....

Bhavya smiled and hugged her... I will always be ready to become your bhaiyyus bride.. well.... Thank you... thank you for coming to my life... now i dont regret any of my decisions, because otherwise we will never meet. I always envied the bond between anika di and gauri di... i felt an outcast there... i always carved for such a love... i think god sent you for me to complete my dreams. I promise you that i will be your di and never let you go till my last breath.....

Soumya nodded. Thank you and in next life dont fall in love with anyone. I will make you marry my bhaiyyu.

Bhavya laughed... ok my sister in law.... she whispered a thank you before closing her eyes.

Both soumya and bhavya slept peacefully the night without knowing the storm coming towards them.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 19.3K 21
This is Manan fanfiction story This story starts from talent where fab3 ask Manik to choose between Nandini & fab5 whom will Manik choose to know pl...
94.4K 6.2K 19
A Short Story on Shivaay Annika with other family members.The characters are the same. Its placed around Rudra Bhavyas wedding. What happens when one...
110K 6.2K 24
It all started a few days after Shivaay was shot in the Lohri incident. Pinky still hated Anika. RuMya's marriage was exposed and they had a fight ov...
13.4K 1K 29
Hello guys I am back with another story based on akshnav i.e akshara and abhinav with inclusive of kaira i.e kartik and naira from yrkkh This story...