Shivika with a second thought

Anika.... Shivay voice came back from the room.
Anika turn around and see shivay sitting on the bed. With a small smile she walked to him.

Anika... I want to talk.

Anika knows what shivay asking her. Ofcource she know her behaviour confused shivay. She also want to talk to him her heart out. She want to clarify thingses. She went to him and sat near him.

He just caressed her hair, Anika. .. what is the problem? What happened to you? Why are you distancing your self from others?

Anika looked on shivay face.. it's something about a special person !

Special person? Shivay heart felt a little jealous. With a blank face he asked "Who is that Special one?

She took both of his hand in hers. My dear billu ji, You are the most important person in my life. So dont get jealous. I am talking about a bubbly little cute girl who loves to eat paratha and love to taunt rudra, then loved to fit in between her bade bhaiya and bade baal wale bhaiya. When any problem arises she will do whatever her Anika Di want. I miss that girl Sooo much today shivay. Tears dropped from her eyes at the last word.

When hearing about that special girl shivay unknowingly smiled, the realisation hits him very hard, because she is talking about the same women who try to destroy his family. Shivay face hardened and with a angry voice he said...

How could you Anika? How can you miss that girl, She is nothing, a evil creature. Don't forget Anika, She is the sister of svetlana and tia, That trio always come between our love life. You are dropping your tears for a ungrateful women?

Anika doesn't like the way shivay talked about Soumya.

Shivay don't accuse soumya for everything. Think before speak. You are the great shivay singh obroi and you don't felt nothing wrong? Then I have some questions....

If soumya faked everything, then why she leaved her game at the middle and go to Australia.

Why she helped us from so many problems?

OK. Then also I accept everything is fake, but you obrois are perfect, am I perfect my self? No... never if we are right all along. There is a lot more questions for me...

Shivaay..... we didn't know that soumya faked everything. That means we loved her as soumya Tendulkar. Then why? Why we never fighted for her. When bhavya comes here, we are all ready for match making. Why nobody thought about Soumya? Nobody know that rudra and Soumyas marriage is fake, then why we never thought about Soumya. ...

Shivay. .. She always called you bade bhaiya, then why her bade bhaiyya never fought for her, She tied rakhi to om, then why? Why her bade baal wale bhaiyya never fought for her. She always loved me as her Di, then why? I am also not fighted for her?

Shivaay just looked at her,he doesn't know how to answer the questions.

Shivaay... I know you can't answer my questions nor om can, I can't answer myself for my questions Shivaay.

I am not accusing rudra, because he never gave soumya a better place in his life. When he want any help she is a friend for him, When his heart beat for love, She is a lover for him. I saw that in his eyes, but when it is about any problems in his life, Soumya is the reason for everything. Accusing her, Insulting her whatever he will felt he done with her. She is a machine for him, only a machine and she knows that.

But what about you and me Shivaay? Why we forgot her? Whatever reasoning we will give, a mistake is a mistake. Moreover I think we are all at fault, me, you, dadi, Rudra everyone at fault, but I think one person is from us made the biggest mistake....

Shivaay heart paining with her words. Realisation hitting him very hard. He looked at Anika and asked, who is the one person? Rudra... isn't it?

No... no Shivaay, it's om... Her bade baal wale bhaiyya....

Om? Shivaay questioned her.

Yes. Shivaay.... it's om? Soumya tied rakhi in oms hand. She always loved him more. I know that. I know she felt betrayed more when she known that om is also on the other side... Anika cried and hugged Shivaay. Shivaay, I can't bear this pain anymore. I want to know the truth, otherwise I will die with guilty. Please Shivaay for me, for us go and find the truth.....

Shivaay hugged her and placed his head above hers. His eyes are filled with tears and an unknown fear. He is afraid about the truth....

But both Anika and Shivaay doesn't saw the one person who is hearing everything. .....