Left alone

When they arrived at adya industries, what he saw broke his heart. Shivaay looked at soumya. She is fully covered by mud.

Soumya is crying and digging on the ground. If someone from outside saw her, they will think she is a mad women.

Rudra run to her and grabbed her from back, Sumo..... Sumo what are you doing? Sumo please stop this.... he hugged her tightly. but soumya tried to push him away from her.

rudra....
.... leave me... leave me please... i want to search my brothers... Thats when om too grabbed her hands. Soumya... please... stop this....Nothing happened to your brothers... i will find them... it is my promise...

Soumya shook her head... no... you are lying.... your father said, my brothers are here...she touched the mud and cried...

They all shivered by what they heared.

Shivaay shook his head. and grabbed soumya hand, nooo... soumya.. that is not the truth. we will find your brothers.... Come with me...

no... iam not.... i am not going to come. Call the police... i want to search here... my heart telling me that something is here... please she cried.

Anika cupped soumya face. A new determination is there on anikas face.

I am with you soumya... i already called the police. they will arrive soon. but what i want to tell you is, Prepare yourself for the worst. Whatever happens, i will be your side, its my promise. i will never drop your hand again. she hugged her tightly...

Half hours later police and forensic officers arrived on the spot.

soumya looked on the ground where police searching. she is like a lifeless body.

that is when one police officer yelled, sir... some thing is here.... soumya ran to the spot... where finally they found two skeleton from there intervined together. Soumya looked at it without a blink of eye and she saw 2 watches.... which she gave to her brothers. She doesnt uttered any word. She didnt cried at all... she just looked at the bodies like a robot, rudra touched her shoulders... Sumo...... but nothing came back.... He hugged her tighly... sumo... please... please say something.... please...

Anika shook her.... soumya please... this is not your brothers soumya..  there is no proof for that.

Om took her hand in his.... soumya... please cry... cry your heart out..... dont be like this..

om, rudra..... anika.. get back in the car , i will come with soumya. then shivaay touched soumyas shoulder.. soumya get up... we have to go with the police.. we will go to the hospital. There is nothing confirmed that this is your brothers.. Come with me. he tried to stand her up, but someone called shivaay and he looked back and saw tia with a crying face.

shivaay .... go with them... i will take care soumya. this time she needs me the most.

Shivaay nodded his head and walked away.

Tia sat beside her... Somu... she caressed her hair.. come... We have to go.. dont be like this.. She grabbed her hand and took her in to the car. They sat on the back seat and started to follow the police jeep.

Soumya is lying on tia chest. Tia hugged her tightly.

plese somu... plese cry... you are making me worried. but soumya didnt uttered a single word. she just looked on.

few hours later....

Forensic reports confirmed that the bodies are asad and arshads.

The reports are in shivaays hand. he sighed and looked at om. The case is registered. it is a murder. they are died due to internal bleeding. a major injury on the head. Somebody attacked them on the head with stone or hammer or something like that.

Anika heared what shivaay said. Her heart felt a sudden anger.. shivaay.... Why did you say someone... dont you know who is the culprit?

Shivaay grabbed anikas hand and took her to the the car. Anika.... please... dont speak here. i dont want police to know anything.... it is not confirmed yet that bade papa did it. we cant accuse him without any proof.

shivaay..... who called soumya on phone. Your sooo called bade papa. for what shivaay?

shivaay sighed. anikaa. i know, but before that we should talk with bade papa. we cant make a decision quickly. Its about our family too. I dont care what happens to obroi name, but badi ma, dadi.... we should be careful...

Anika doesnt reply back. she just entered the car silently.

                       ––––––––––

Soumya is not uttered any single word after the incident. She is like a lifeless body. Tia lied beside soumya on the bed and hugged tightly. tia know.. she should be strong now. she have to take care soumya. Her heart is also crying... Tia hugged soumya tightly and whispered sleep soumya sleep. forget everything and sleep.
Tias husband came to the room and called her. She smiled a little and looked on.

he took her hand in his and told her to sleep beside soumya. he will take care their son today. She nodded her head and silently thanked him. He hugged her and then goes near soumya and kissed on her forhead.  Then he looked at tia...

tia... Sleep well. iam going to lock the room. because today we should be careful about soumya, i will come back and open the door at morning.

tia nodded her head. he Said good night and kissed on her cheek.

then closed the door and locked from outside.

Tia get back on the bed.  she took a shall and tied one end on her hand and other end on soumya hand. Then she lied beside soumya and took soumya head in to her chest and hugged her...........

In obroi mansion

Mr. Tej singh Obroi............ Rudras sound echoed through the obroi mansion. Everyone woke up by hearing the sound.

They all come to the hall to know what happened. Everyone, Dadi, Shivaay dad and mom, Badi mom, Even gouri and bhavya. But the person they want is not present at all.
Tej singh obroi......

badi ma... Where is bade papa?

She just narrowed her eyes. What happened? he is sleeping in the room..

Rudra... Why are you calling your papa by name?

shakti.... What is happening here? the question came from the person they are waiting. From tej singh obroi...