broken

The rituals are completed. svetlanas body is finally burried. Now there is no svetlana in the world, her chapter is ended here. But neither younger obrois nor anika found anything comes good from it. Soumya, how? how can they took her away from this pain. shivay sighed.

shivay.... where is soumya? om eyes searched soumya everywhere.

Tia heared their talk. she called them with a teary eyes. Dont search her...She is in my house. I gave her some sleeping pills. She is sleeping right now.

Tia... Why? Why did you give her sleeping pills? Rudra shouted madly.

Tia looked at him and said, because i want her to get away from the pain. She cant bear this truth. I want her to sleep peacefully for some times. Dont shout at me rudra... I care her more than you all. She is my sister and i lost one, i cant lose my somu also. tears flowed through tia cheek. anika hugged her and whispered, You are right. We cant lose her...

In tias house everyone sitting on the hall. anika looked at everyone. Shivaay, he is thinking something. she know he is trying to find, how to protect soumya. then she looked at om, She looked at him deeply. His eyes are red. she know he is in great pain.

then she saw rudra in one corner. his eyes are wet. he is like a zombie right now. a totally broken man. she thought about him.

What rudra now feeling is unpredictable. He is always late in his life. He never realised what soumya is for him. Now he is late. Too late to realize. time is gone. He lost his sumo.

She sighed and walked on the room where soumya is sleeping. Without a sound anika slowly opened the door. And tlwhat she saw infront of her brokened her heart.

Soumya is sleeping like a little child sleeping in mothers womb. She is curled on her feets and head. anika slowly walked towards her and sat beside her. then she kissed on her head.

She didnt realised that tears are flowing through her eyes.

Thats when she heared the sound of someone on her back. she looked back and saw the three younger obrois there.

shivay sat beside her and touched soumyas hair. then he kissed soumya head and whispered, iam sorry.

shivay stand up quickly and walked away from that room. anika know why he is going. his heart is paining, he want to cry. but he never cry infront of them. thats why he is going away. anika stand up and walked behind him.

om laid beside soumya and hugged her tightly. i am sorry my little angel. if you can, please forgive your bade baalwale bhaiyya. give me another chance, i promise you that i will protect you from everything. I am ready to sacrifice anything for you. please gave me a chance.

Rudra looked on the other side. he know what om bhaiya means. He have no role in her life. shivaay bhaiyya and om bhaiyya want to protect her like two big brothers and anika di want her to be like a little sister.

but what about me. What i want? Rudra thought a moment. l am nothing in her life. no.... How? If sumo is going away from him, then Rudy is also dying inside him.

Rudra... What are you looking at. come, we can go outside. om called him.

Rudra looked at him and nodded.

Sometimes later

Shivomru and anika closed the door of obroi mansion. they are all tired.

Thats when gouri called them.

anika di, svetlana.......?

Anika nodded her head. its over. she sighed.

gauri looked at them.... Soumya................?

Nobody answered. Rudra without a word walked out  and get in to his gim. he looked at his dumbells. Sumo where i went wrong? How can i do this? This dumbell singh obroi is really dumb.

I miss you sumo.... I miss myself. I miss sumo and rudi. i miss my parata girl and dumbell singh obroi... he cried his heart out. but he doesnt saw a person who is looking at him.

bhavya..... She dont know what happened in this house. But something really happened. Shivaay bhaiyya, anika di and om bhaiyya none of them are happy. gauri di trying to hide something from her. Today when she heared svetlanas death. she doesnt feel anything. somewere she felt a releif. but what she saw in younger obrois is what she doesnt expected. Sadness written all over their face. why? for what. For whom ? she doesnt got an answer. but now at this moment she is hearing something she doesnt want to hear from rudra. he is missing her. why? is soumya is the one hurted them. Then why? Why they miss her sooo much. She didnt understand what is sooo special in soumya.......

Gauri Held oms hand and said. cry your heart out. when you fall down, i will be your support. he looked at her and smiled. Gauri.... i dont deserve you. i dont deserve anyone. She loved me like her brother, but what i gave her. Nothing, i forgot her, i tried to harm her. No sister forgives such a brother. She is an angel. And we broken her heart. he cried.

Gauri looked at him, tell me, tell me about her. I want to know who the real soumya is. I never get such a chance to be with her. if i get, i know we will be great friends.

om nodded. yes you will be. When i first met her, at that moment i liked her. i loved her cuteness. When she called me bade baalwale bhaiyya, i wondered, what a funny name she called and i loved it. i saw shivaay heart is opening for her. He is not really ready to accept anyone from outside. but she is an angel. she made a place in his heart.

You know she and anika, both are the most dangerous partners. she throwed water on rudys face.
When rudy is around her, you can see the real tom and jerry fight.

Gauri smiled, and asked, hmmm interesting... Then who is jerry.

om smile faded. he sighed. There my assumptions went wrong. I thought rudy is tom and soumya is jerry. Soumya is more intelligent. Rudy is really a fool.

gauri nodded her head. She know what he is going to say next.

om closed his eyes. but gauri, iam wrong. the real tom is soumya. oneday Everyone thought tom is going to eat jerry. but nobody know that how much tom loves jerry. but jerry forgot tom and found new ones........ his words are broken at the end. yes gauri soumya is a fool. She loved everyone with her heart, but .
.........

gauri doesnt said anything. her heart really crying for soumya. she doesnt said anything. just hugged him and rubbed his back.

Sorry for the late update